Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion Thread

Morrigan2575
  • Start Topic

I really wanted Felicity to break up with Ray but at this point, as long as there is an actual break up I find I don't care so much.

I guess the horrible thing happening in SC must be the Alpha and Omega virus, right? That is the point of the flashbacks right?

I'm not sure, S2 was directly tried to the island but the S3 flashbacks could be more about Oliver's emotional change then tying The Omega Virus to SC
  • Love 1

I can't even express how much I'm sick of "Is there a Felicity/X scene?" being replied to by "No, but there's a really good Laurel/Felicity scene."

I really hope the scene isn't Laurel telling Felicity to take care of Oliver and handing over the torch so to speak.

I second that. Sadly I guess both Lance sisters have to give their blessing. 

Seems like that answer means that Ray breaks up with Felicity.

If you look on twitter that wasn't the full tweet. It had a second question attached to it, something about Felicity not trying to argue the break up. I think that is what the "No" was in response too. Ray breaks up with her and Felicity doesn't fight it.

I think its weird that the break up is described as Fun. I think it must happen right after they leave Oliver and Diggle and before they find out about Thea. Don't understand the Super Cute reference to the Jet Scene. I'm having a hard time picturing that. He doesn't go back with them so it has to be on the way there, but that's odd.

I'm not going to put much stock on how the reviewer interprets the scenes. (I don't see how anything could be "cute" given how wrecked Oliver looks in the promos.) But I'm just happy to get confirmation of things I needed to see happen-- a break up, a substantial love scene that's real, and a morning after. It's so nice to get non-trolly answers, for once.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 12

Ooooh. That person tweeting said there's 'huge dark stuff for Diggle after next week's episode.' OMG. My Diggle!

I really hope the scene isn't Laurel telling Felicity to take care of Oliver and handing over the torch so to speak.

Honestly I will be so busy lmao at Laurel trying to hand Felicity a torch and caretaking duties she's been performing for two years I won't even be mad.

I suspected Ray would break up with Felicity since Sara broke up with Oliver for the same reasons.

• Love 6

So is that confirmation we get Crazy Thea? I have a feeling Willa Holland would be very good at that.

I'm really curious about what Dark stuff could be ahead for Diggle. It sounds like more than just losing Oliver to Ra's. Also the tweets make it sound like it's not so much as a good bye, but I'll see you again I just have some stuff to take care of. Interesting. It doesn't seem to fit in with what the Eps have been teasing. 

Pretty sure Sara is going to be a cameo appearance by a double showing Thea getting her memories back. I think that what she remembers tho is not what we were lead to believe actually happened. I don't know why I think that, I just do.

• Love 1

We know that Felicity loves Oliver, I think you have to be in massive denial if you don't after "You're the man I .....").   That's not a question any more.

But I'd actually prefer it to be Ray who breaks up with Felicity, just like Sara broke up with Oliver because 1.  it leaves Ray some dignity and 2. it doesn't make Felicity look like she's dumping someone who really cares for her to move on to a guy who still isn't available because really, nothing has changed since 3x09. As far as we the audience know, not to mention the other characters on the show,  that while Oliver may love Felicity, he still isn't willing to be in a relationship with her. 

Basically at this point for Felicity, it's like being in love with a Roman Catholic priest; you may love him with all your heart but you can't be with him in a relationship.  Meanwhile, she's got Ray, who is a good guy and does want to be in a relationship with her.  Maybe she can make it work eventually since she'll never be able to be with Oliver.

That's why I think it's got to be Ray who breaks them up, so he can look good for his next superhero show, and so that Felicity can look good because she's loyal to the man she's committed herself to.

I'm holding out a teeny tiny hope that if they actually have Oliver and Felicity marry at the end of the season, it will be a quickie wedding because they want to have it settled for good so they can concentrate on the more comic-y aspects of the show and stop wasting time on romantic storylines (for Oliver, at least). And the only reason for the accelerated timeline is that they want Felicity to be caught between her husband and her father as they try to kill each other next season.

I disagree about the comic aspects because this is MG, who thinks that star-crossed lovers and angst is the way to go.  But the idea of Felicity being caught between her father, who she loved as a child, and Oliver, is a good one.

Edited by statsgirl
  • Love 7

Pretty sure Sara is going to be a cameo appearance by a double showing Thea getting her memories back. I think that what she remembers tho is not what we were lead to believe actually happened. I don't know why I think that, I just do.

Maybe she'll remember things differently than they happened? Like she'll remember it like she knowingly killed her and didn't feel bad about it or something? Since the Pit is supposed to change you down to your soul and whatnot. 

I don't know, I've got nothing.

• Love 1

Well, they have made a few hints/anvils this season about Thea and darkness. Slade specifically said she had been touched by darkness and now she's about to go into the pits which could make things worse. It depends. I'm interested to see what happens though. Where does she go from here? How will she cope knowing her brother sacrificed everything for her? It could go either way. 

(edited)

* That mysterious shot of a Canary-like figure in the promo? It’s not in the episode.

Hmm. Wonder if it was cut or is from 21? We know they had the branding in 19 and that's from 20

Edited by Morrigan2575

I can see why it's SA's favorite. Sounds like great material for him. Still don't understand 'Cute.' 

I'm wondering if some type of Truth Tea is split during the Maseo and Diggle exchange. Some tie to HIVE maybe?

I hope they didn't spoil the best part of Ra's and Felicity. Granted I'm looking more forward to her part then his.

• Love 2

The one thing this show hasn't done well is deal with Oliver's love interests in the will-they-won't-they aspect. When the concept of Ray was floated pre-S3, I knew he wasn't going to be a viable option for Felicity. He was another speed bump to keep Olicity apart. Raylicity has been a massive waste of time.

As far as I am concerned, Olicity has a solid foundation for a relationship. A marriage wouldn't be out of left field simply because they are practically married without the perks. Oliver overcoming his current state of asshat-ery to accept life has been an overplayed but more realistic stumbling block than Ray. Given how S3 went I wouldn't have minded if the first date had been blown to bits, but Olicity overcame mid-season. Felicity couldn't fight for her man because Ray needed to throw his hat into the ring. If S3 ends with an Olicity wedding, I wish I could have seen happier times before the marriage.

However, I'd take an Olicity marriage any day over more will-they-won't-they angst. Marry them. Allow them to have married people angst, but leave cheating out of it. They can be together and have angst. 

While I think Willa would do great with a dark character, I would much rather she not. Oliver needs someone from his bloodline to be alive and well in his world. If she is going dark, I hope Olicity is married. I want lots of deep talks in bed with Olicity cuddling. Give Oliver a slice of happiness for pity's sake. He needs something in his life to make it worth living and fighting for otherwise he should just let the next VOTW kill him.

• Love 15

Someone on tumblr commented that the story could be Oliver telling her about seeing her when he came back to Starling City. I could see how that story could be described as 'Cute.' Not sure if I want that much Cute. I liked the idea that it was a passing moment. Tho I think it would really cement the the belief that SA supports Olicity. His favorite scene? Oliver remembering the moment Felicity made him smile during those Hell years. I would laugh a lot. 

• Love 3

Why does it feel like the next episode is an eternity away!!

I seems like there would be a lot to fit in.

Who finds Thea? Everyone finding out about it

Oliver panicking in the hospital 

Ra's offer to save her and the set up for moving to NP

Malcolm arguing against it

Ray/Felicity Break-up

Hanger good-bye 

Jet Scene

Thea Resurrection and all that entails plus Queens sibs reunion

Felcicity/Ra's confrontation

Oliver/Felicity Smexy times!!!!!

Morning After

Diggle/Maseo

Branding

This is not good-bye scene

I feel it might have to be Flash-back (Hong Kong) free.

Please do not cut any SA shirtless scenes for time...or censors!!

• Love 3

If Thea turns dark she can be Oliver's comic Merlin nemesis. Oliver has his son out there. I don't want Thea bad though...

I don't necessarily think she would stay bad - but it does seem like with her very last thoughts on this Earth being mourning the death of Roy because he took the rap for Oliver and with the LP waters "changing you down to your soul" that something might be amiss with Miss Queen in the episodes to come.

• Love 1

Maybe she'll remember things differently than they happened? Like she'll remember it like she knowingly killed her and didn't feel bad about it or something? Since the Pit is supposed to change you down to your soul and whatnot. 

I don't know, I've got nothing.

I could see thea going after Malcolm for REALZ.  Not like handing him off to the LOA but trying to legit cut his head off or something equally crazy. Could be immensely interesting. 

OH MY GOD TVLINE FUCKING SPOILED THE JET SCENE AND HOLY SHIT I WANT IT SO BAD

I am still screaming . . . 

* The jet scene that Amell declared his favorite of the season involves the hero sharing a story with Felicity about the five years he was away.

I need it immediately. Now. Five minutes ago even.  Nothing, and I do mean N-O-T-H-I-N-G, hooks me to to this show like a vulnerable Oliver Queen sharing his scars.  I routed for Laurel right up to the moment she saw Oliver's scars, kissed him, and walked away . . . that was a very serious WTF am I watching moment for me.  I still didn't hate her right up till the moment she ignored everyone and Tommy died, adding another (less visible) scar. 

Really, show, why did it take you SIX MONTHS TO MAKE ME EXCITED AGAIN??? SIX MONTHS.  Please, for the love of all that is holy, do not ruin it now. Please stop the suck and make your spinoff and leave my show alone.

But really, what on EARTH is coming up for dig????  The hints are driving me bat shit crazy.  

And also, interesting that the branding and now maybe-Sara are lead-ins to the next eps.  Do we get Nyssa flashbacks?? Was there a spoiler for that or did I make it up?  It could just be a clip from an alternate timeline, the potential of that spilling over from Flash is mindnumbing.  I haven't even seen the last 2 eps of flash or the last ep of arrow. 

Edit:  I really, REALLY need thea to NOT be bad.  I hate this show for killing a female character in costume I could cheer for/get behind/want to dress up as for the silly halloween run I do every year and replacing her with buckles, the farce-nary.   If they make Thea evil, while passing up on the opportunity to make LAUREL evil with that whole "Once you let the darkness in it never comes out" crap (which, ps, they never revisited.  Forget you writers.)

Edited by chaos is welcome
  • Love 5

Okay seriously!!! 

I get super busy for like two days with work and far too exhausted and busy to catch up on anything Arrow (besides watching the episode), and apparently the fandom explodes.

This explains the smutty Olicity fic I read this morning where they were in a car driving after getting hitched, and all I could think about was: 1) awesome fic, 2) The author really went nice there with that marriage rumor- not that i'm complaining.

so yea.. it seems like if i go away for two days the fandom has a melt down and I miss everything!

• Love 1

Asked if Ray will officiate the upcoming wedding, MG says: "No. (But that would be funny

As pleasant as everything sounds with the pretty car ride into the sunset, I still can't hold back the pessimist.  Like this statement above.  What would be the funniest thing about Ray officiating the upcoming wedding?  If it was his wedding.   Yeah, MG would find such speculation hilarious.

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 2

Why do I feel that 'I love you all the more for it' is said by Laurel? Afterall it's a typical KC's answer.LOL

So it looks like Ra's is going to talk to Felicity before..ugh.

Can't wait for the jet scene. Also Malcolm. And Dig. And Maseo. And I wouldn't mind evil Thea:))

As pleasant as everything sounds with the pretty car ride into the sunset, I still can't hold back the pessimist.  Like this statement above.  What would be the funniest thing about Ray officiating the upcoming wedding?  If it was his wedding.   Yeah, MG would find such speculation hilarious.

I wish I could write a browser script that replaces every MG quote with a picture of a kitten or something. I'd probably feel less frustrated about the show if I heard less from him, but he's everywhere.

• Love 10

As pleasant as everything sounds with the pretty car ride into the sunset, I still can't hold back the pessimist. Like this statement above. What would be the funniest thing about Ray officiating the upcoming wedding? If it was his wedding. Yeah, MG would find such speculation hilarious.

I had the same thought. MG kills my buzz.

A for some reason contrived wedding between Ray and Felicity could also explain MG's comment about not being sure if it continued into season 4.  They haven't hammered out all the plot points for season 4 and with Ray eventually heading to the spin off, any old ties could be complicated but MG loves his road blocks and complications. 

I can't conceive of a reason why such a wedding would happen but that doesn't mean they can't come up with the ridiculous.  And yet as I try to play out the scenario, I just can't.   I could be convinced if there was some kind of time jump but thankfully the existence of The Flash pretty much says random big time jumps can't happen.   Thank goodness.  

Could that still leave a hallucination or delusion?  (Making the season 4 comment just MG trolling)  I know I would be happiest if the wedding actually isn't real but that probably is wishful thinking.  I absolutely believe from all the hints and spoilers that Felicity and Oliver (well Oliver pre brainwashing) come together holding on to the idea that THIS IS NOT THE END, so there's no way that Felicity would marry Ray for real...but could there be any reason why it's done for other non romantic reasons to somehow protect her? In this scenario, Ray would also know it's not a real marriage. 

Yeah, yeah, such a stretch but prepared for worst case so I can be pleasantly surprised. 

Not to say they wouldn't try it, but I've no idea how that would be possible without butchering the show.

Not like they haven't butchered the show at times for Olicity's sake, I say this only the beginning...

The only problem I have with Thea becoming Speedy is I am now not 100% sure Oliver would allow that. I mean if the EPs say Oliver doesn't want Laurel in the field because he doesn't want her to get hurt but doesn't care about Ray because he doesn't like the guy - how in the world are they going to convince me Oliver accepts Thea as Speedy.  I almost wonder if this "changes a person in their soul" thing is going to lead to Thea becoming Cheshire and that would mean a marriage to Roy for sure. :)

I dont quite agree but interesting viewpoint/theory.

Why? Why? Why would Ra's tell her that? I get insisting she needs to tell him goodbye but why would he urge her to tell Oliver that she loves him and to do it now? Yes they have a clock ticking, but why does Ra's care if she ever says the words or not?

Dont you know everyone in the world cares about Olicity, its the ultimate universal gift to the world yay.

Grrr, no seriously I hate when ships start getting written like this. Someone asked earlier why they would even consider marrying Thea/Roy when "noone" is really clamoring for them (in or out of show) well maybe because it takes two to tango and they really dont have to get approval or impress anyone else. They don't try to make a "show"  for anyone else but each other. This is why I like T/R without shipping them.(Too bad, that arguably the most better written couple in the show will be gone soon, with Colton/Roy leaving & all)

That  said I might not sure its them getting hitched, very slim chance.

Edited by Conell

Not like they haven't butchered the show at times for Olicity's sake, I say this only the beginning...

They've butchered the show plenty for Olicity - by whipping up contrived drama to keep them apart when the natural progression of things would bring them together. 

Dont you know everyone in the world cares about Olicity, its the ultimate universal gift to the world yay.

Not sure why anyone thinks that Ra's is actually telling Felicity to go tell Oliver how much she loves him like he's some kind of pathetic, evil shipper, like he actually gives a shit whether Felicity loves him or whether Oliver knows that. Actually, he probably does care, but only because he's going to use it to his advantage against one or both of them. It's part of a threat and/or general a-hole behavior. 

• Love 13

Not sure why anyone thinks that Ra's is actually telling Felicity to go tell Oliver how much she loves him like he's some kind of pathetic, evil shipper, like he actually gives a shit whether Felicity loves him or whether Oliver knows that. Actually, he probably does care, but only because he's going to use it to his advantage against one or both of them. It's part of a threat and/or general a-hole behavior. 

I'm going to respond to this because yesterday I was complaining about that exchange, too..

Personally, I don't think at all that Ra's is telling her those things because he is so concerned about their well-being and harmony, or that he actually cares if they declare their love to each other or whatever. But. It bothers me on more than one level:

First, because it's been done already. By Slade, by Malcolm. I know neither of them comments out of the goodness of their hearts, that there is some threat or duplicity in their words, but I find it fairly cliche, in a show that is already so full of them that it could really benefit from saving some.

Second, there really is no need for this. I find that the villain dropping some truth bombs or acknowledging the bond existing between the couple is more effective when those involved aren't totally aware of it, when they have not acknowledged it themselves. Here, everyone and their mother knows about Oliver and Felicity. I bet even Shado, Yao Fei and Robert Queen from their graves in Lian-Yu know :p

Third, as I said yesterday, distrust in the writers. Since they've admitted themselves that sometimes they write scenes just for the dramatic kick of them, I have some irrational fear that, as much as Ra's words will be said with an underlying threat or prediction of dark times, the scope of the scene will be just "the coolness", for lack of a better word, of Ra's prompting the progress for O/F.

Four, I'm at that point where I would like the writers to write a little more smartly, and avoid giving ammo to those waiting to shit on this relationship and how it's written and why it's written every chance they got.

All this is just my opinion, of course

Edited by looptab
  • Love 7

^ I see where you're coming from, and those are valid points. It's just...that's a clip of five seconds of what is a longer conversation. I just don't think he's dropping a truth bomb as much as getting ready to tell Felicity that he's going to completely ruin Oliver as she knows and loves him, and there isn't a damn thing she can do to stop him. I think he's taunting her. 

Granted, it could be cliche, because you have a point about these writers. I'll wait and see on Wednesday.

• Love 6

I'm gonna do the same :) Really, I can't deny I look forward to this scene, and maybe that's why I'm being such a pain about it. It has the potential of being really great, but also, given the writers, really lame, and I don't want that :) Here's hoping it'll be great and we'll love it.

Edited by looptab
  • Love 4

Far be it from me to defend this Ra's, since the only reaction he's ever gotten out of me is yawning, but he just turned the entire city on Oliver, killed Thea to get to Oliver, there are spoilers from David Ramsey that Ra's comes in between Oliver and Dig in a personal way, so, what, was he supposed to skip Felicity? THAT would be weird.

And I agree, it's repetitive as hell, every villain ever has come after Oliver with pot shots at his relationships, and threats to the ones he loves, but isn't that the basic makeup of the whole show? The way to get to Oliver is to threaten either his friends and family, or try to destroy the city [which includes harming his friends and family]. I wish the writers would come out with other ways to position their villains within the narrative, but so far they really haven't done it. And I expect the trend to not only continue, but to expand, and next season, villains will come after Dig and Felicity as well as Oliver, for personal reasons [Dig's brother/HIVE storyline, Felicity's father storyline].

• Love 14

I think it's still possible that they could work it so that Thea becomes the new Heir to the Demon.  The exact words said by Malcolm were: "But there is a prophecy. The man that doesn't perish at the blade of Ra's Al Ghul will become Ra's al Ghul."

At one time we thought that Oliver actually did die in that duel and would be resurrected via the LP.  So if that worked for Oliver, then it should work for Thea as well.  The bigger issue could be the prophecy specifically referring to a "man".  So does the prophecy have to be fulfilled by a man, or is this just a generic term, or is it more of the LOA chauvinism?

Honestly, as sad and offensive as it might be, I feel like the writers/show would use Thea's gender to preclude her from being able to fulfill the prophecy. They have built a way into the script for them to say that she can't be because she is not  man. And then if they get criticism they can just say the prophecy is from many many years before gender equality (its bullshit, but plausible if they wanted to do it & stick the the literal interpretation of the prophecy). Likewise, they could just forget the wording of the prophecy & do whatever they want to do. It wouldn't be the first time they just reverse & ignore for plot.

We thought he died, but he didn't. Thea seems to be actually dead though, so I don't see how this would work because Thea DID perish at his blade. It took a few days, but she seems to be dead dead dead in that preview. 

She looks really really dead dead dead dead. They even took her to the hospital & did the whole TV flatline moment it seems. So Thea needs the LP to come back to life. Oliver never died because of snow & herbs, so he fulfills the does not perish because he was refrigerated & preserved by nature.

The Thea becoming Thalia & head of LoA is an interesting theory. Im not sure it will come true & there is evidence that it leads in all directions. But most likely it will be someone not on the main Arrow cast that will replace the head of the demon by the end of the season regardless of any prophecies. I'm guessing they will just come up with a new one to explain it. I believe that Nyssa or Maseo will take over the LoA. Thus they can still be friend &/or foe in future seasons of Arrow, but not be part of the main story. Even if TA goes global, I can't imagine them dragging out the LoA/NP in s4.

• Love 1

Clearly, Oliver and Felicity are traveling up the coast on the way to their honeymoon destination. What? That's not what's happening? Lalalalalala I'm not listening.

So long as it doesn't have an Alias style ending to the season

happy scene between romantic pair on way to honeymoon style vacation, someone reveals big secret & then car hits them from out of nowhere. Big abrupt car crash. Cut to black/credits.

. One if those was enough to live through, still jump at that scene. But then again it could set-up some things for comics & s4.

• Love 2

What I loved in Felicity (the 90's show not Smoak) was that at the end of the seasons they would always find something (an internship/summer job) to separate her and Ben during summer, so we never missed anything and we always had the "welcome home" scene to look forward to. The only thing we missed was their 2 weeks road trip between s1 and 2. I wish the writers could find a way to do that. Kidnapping/ coma/ alien abduction, I'll take anything.

I loved that show!! They managed to pull of the love triangle & angst, in a believable way. Regardless of which team you were, you could see how the other could be a good match. And the actual relationships that were shown on screen were authentic & honest. There was no excessive PDA or script/character manipulation needed to either prop or make you believe in the relationship. The writers should seriously watch some classic WB, since they seem to be drawing from very similar themes & tropes for Arrow.

Last time I checked, a marriage was a relationship, so in what way would the viewers be robbed of "the entire relationship"? Since Arrow takes place (pretty much) in real time, a Felicity/Oliver wedding be a quick affair from their perspective as well, it's not like they're going to have an onscreen caption: "18 months later" and then them getting married. (At least I hope that's not what they're going to do!)

To me, them getting married and them starting dating at the end of the season would mean the same thing: I'll miss the start of their relationship, the honeymoon period, only to be dropped back in when things start to go pear-shaped again. Which is not something I particularly want, but to me it doesn't matter if that period is spent as a dating couple or a married couple.

I'm holding out a teeny tiny hope that if they actually have Oliver and Felicity marry at the end of the season, it will be a quickie wedding because they want to have it settled for good so they can concentrate on the more comic-y aspects of the show and stop wasting time on romantic storylines (for Oliver, at least). And the only reason for the accelerated timeline is that they want Felicity to be caught between her husband and her father as they try to kill each other next season.

I know, it's probably a pipedream, but considering how bad they seem to be at writing a relationship trajectory when the purpose is to keep them apart (second half of season 2 and all of season 3), I'd be happier to give them a chance to write an established relationship, which is something we haven't actually seen on this show with the exception of peripheral relationships like Tommy/Laurel and Moira/Walter - neither of which I had any real problems with, BTW.

Of course, my preference would be Oliver and Felicity back in a friendly place at the end of the season, but with Felicity wary of Oliver's tendency to give up waaaay too easily when the going gets tough. Then 3.5 comics filled with build-up of sexual tension, continued for the first few episodes of season 4 (I want light-hearted flirting on my TV screen, dammit!), with actual dating starting around November sweeps.

Agree with a lot of this! So long as the honeymoon phase continues on through the beginning of s4, I don't think it matters so much if we miss the first few months of their marriage. Their relationship, chemistry & bond moving forward is what makes them a strong couple. Putting them together in such a formal way I think is a better writing angle, esp if you have her father coming back as a potential villain or frenemy. It increases the stakes & ups the dramatic effect of having family be the potential source of bad things. It'll be like s1 again, where there was believable emotional conflict about the undertaking being the responsibility of the parents of the main characters. That is quality television, watching you have to decide between familial ties & right v. wrong. Its emotional conflict that feels real. So if O/F is now married that would put a natural strain on their marriage, which IMO is better than watching some forced plot contrivances to keep them apart.

Honestly, if O&F truly love each other (which I think they do), their flirtatious & fun parts of their relationship should & will continue beyond 3.5 comics - esp more so if they are actually married. Will I regret missing some of their first moments, probably. But then again, I don't really care to watch them dating either. I don't think having them date makes for good television. Just like this season IMO has proven that keeping them apart just for plot & character propping does not make for good TV. If I wanted to watch people going on dates, I would watch The Bachelor. I care about their relationship & how that impacts their life & choices. O/F being married I think brings their relationship to a deeper level, so the stakes will be higher. Whatever they have to face, they'll face it together for better or for worse. (sorry that was a little cliche). But if they don't get married and only seriously date, I'd probably be okay with that too. I just prefer to not have a drawn out wedding drama that sucked up so much unnecessary time on Castle.

As for endgame or not. The only thing I believe 100% from MG is that there is no official romantic endgame as of now. I do not think that cheapens any relationship. I also do not think that statement fasttracks any relationship for doom or success. I just think its realistic that a show that is not in its final season cannot make any formal statements or plans as to endgame. Both Real life & TV world are very unpredictable, things happen all the time that jeopardize the best laid plans. Logistically even if you establish an endgame, there is no guarantee that you can achieve that. Glee is a perfect example of real life tragedy interfering with the shows endgame. If you read Ryan Murphy's interviews, he seemed to imply that they already had the 5&6th season arcs prepped for how they would get the couple back together. There too numerous to name, but I'm sure all of us have experienced a beloved TV show having to change their endgame or plans do to the business end of TV.

So yeah, is end of season 3 too soon to marry off a potential endgame? possibly. But who's to say its not? Only time will tell us how it all plays out. They could go a million ways with the relationship, marriage or no marriage. The rules of life & TV are not governed by logic & reason all the time. And Arrow has certainly proven that logic & reason are not always present at the writers table.

edited - wrote uprising, when I meant undertaking... oops... hopefully no more U named catastrophes on Arrow to confuse in future.

Edited by kismet
  • Love 4

Laurel, Nyssa, Thea and Dig are the team in SC? How very Birds of Prey-ish of them.

Sounds more like Charlie's Angels - esp. if Diggle is sidelined to working the coms in the Arrowcave.

• Love 4

Someone on tumblr commented that the story could be Oliver telling her about seeing her when he came back to Starling City. I could see how that story could be described as 'Cute.' Not sure if I want that much Cute. I liked the idea that it was a passing moment. Tho I think it would really cement the the belief that SA supports Olicity. His favorite scene? Oliver remembering the moment Felicity made him smile during those Hell years. I would laugh a lot. 

Well that would be sorta cheeky for the blogger to use the same exact word to drop a hint. Its her little bread crumb to her audience. That's the only way I can think of using "cute" in a formal blog as an actual word to describe any scene in Arrow, esp one that involves being on jet to resurrect your sister from the dead.

Okay seriously!!! 

I get super busy for like two days with work and far too exhausted and busy to catch up on anything Arrow (besides watching the episode), and apparently the fandom explodes.

This explains the smutty Olicity fic I read this morning where they were in a car driving after getting hitched, and all I could think about was: 1) awesome fic, 2) The author really went nice there with that marriage rumor- not that i'm complaining.

so yea.. it seems like if i go away for two days the fandom has a melt down and I miss everything!

Ditto, right there with you :)

Sounds more like Charlie's Angels - esp. if Diggle is sidelined to working the coms in the Arrowcave.

Hee! I don't think this team up is the new world order or anything -- it's probably just for this episode that this 4 people are the ones hero-ing in SC -- but I have to say, I was relieved that David was on location with Willa, instead of just running coms.

I don't think Ra's is a shipper. I assume this is the end of the fiery confrontation between Felicity and Ra's. For whatever reason I think he is probably just giving into her demand and repeating what she said. He might have decided she wasn't worth the headache it would cause with his new heir if he ran her threw with his sword. :)

• Love 2