Type keyword(s) to search

S02.E13: Double Trouble

OnceSane

Part 1 of 2. Paul follows a hunch when he orders more tests for a woman with a severely botched nose, which leads to a shocking discovery. Also: The doctors work in tandem to return two "bunnies" to centerfold shape.

I liked the contrast in the episode between the woman who really needs plastic surgery to live a normal life, but who can't get that nose job, not until her brain aneurysms are dealt with, who could have died and orphaned her autistic daughter and the vapid twins who want to be Playboy bunnies but who put themselves at risk of dying during recover by abusing percocets and mixing them with alcohol.  Well done show!

• Love 6

I truly felt bad for Luci and her botched nose and her aneurism problems.  Once again, Paul came across as an actual compassionate human being.  Years of RH watching always colors my view of those associated with the show, so I hope I'm not being duped into believing he's actually a nice guy toward his patients and not just faking it for the camera.

I have to say I was floored that the Shannon Twins were 25; I would have placed money on them being at least 10 years older, given how many boob jobs they've had and the harsh makeup.

• Love 7

I spent most of this episode trying to come up with the foulest thing I could think of to describe the twins, as they might surpass the Kardashians in terms of some of the most heinous, useless people on the planet. But I think their mere presence on my TV caused my IQ to drop a few points from proximity. The best I could think of was "brain dead cum dumps". Which I suppose isn't that creative, but serves the dual purpose of describing their "careers" as well as their personalities. The next time someone tries to argue that every human life has value, I'll point to this episode's twins as two examples of evidence to the contrary.

Also, I thought they looked 45, not 25.

Edited by Shibori
  • Love 6

Wow, those twins, no words. Their parents must be so proud! Since zombies eat brains they are safe if we ever have a zombie apocalypse!

They were raised by their grandmother who let them do whatever they wanted. The parents weren't in the picture at all.

I truly felt bad for Luci and her botched nose and her aneurism problems.  Once again, Paul came across as an actual compassionate human being.  Years of RH watching always colors my view of those associated with the show, so I hope I'm not being duped into believing he's actually a nice guy toward his patients and not just faking it for the camera.

I have to say I was floored that the Shannon Twins were 25; I would have placed money on them being at least 10 years older, given how many boob jobs they've had and the harsh makeup.

I agree they were so much prettier when they first appeared on TGND. They need to get rid of those grotesque butt implants. I was shocked at how much heavier they appear to be as well, they're too young to be weighed down by all those implants and stuff.

I remember those twins on "The Girls Next Door." They were so pretty! Their noses were perfect- I don't understand why they had them fixed. And their small breasts were cute. They ruined themselves. And they are quite chubby now. Not by real woman standards, but by playmate standards. The photos from their photos shoot were super photoshopped. Plus they were such idiots. They were the stereotype of the dumb blonde. Terrible. I felt so bad for the woman with the sashed nose and the aneurism. I thought she was going to be one of those cases they can't help at all, but I was so happy to see that next week is a follow up and it looks like she will get help!

Edited by Momof2boyz
  • Love 2

God.  What can you say.  These 'twins' come into an office and put their boots up on the edge of the coffee table.  That's all I need to know about them. 

I felt so bad for the woman in the accident.  Plus she has a daughter with autism.  Not easy.  Wear a freakin helmet.....I know, hindsight is 20/20.

Paul is so more professional than Terry.  They're both famewhores but......

• Love 2

I agree they were so much prettier when they first appeared on TGND. They need to get rid of those grotesque butt implants. I was shocked at how much heavier they appear to be as well, they're too young to be weighed down by all those implants and stuff.

Holy crap! Were those bimbos the Incest Twins on The Girls Next Door? I did not recognise them at all!

Terry is totally an asshole on this show.

Holy crap! Were those bimbos the Incest Twins on The Girls Next Door? I did not recognise them at all!

Terry is totally an asshole on this show.

Yep! Fans did not take to them at all.

I thought the twins were sad.  All their lives they've probably been told how beautiful they were and that's all they think they have, their looks.  I thought they looked closer to forty than thirty.  If they are twenty five they have had some seriously hard lives.

I wonder about Luci though.  When they showed her nose after the accident, before she went to the plastic surgeon in Boston, it looked a bit large, but normal, it certainly looked better than what she had when she went to see the doctors.  I wonder where the father of her daughter is.  When Paul said her daughter would be an orphan if Luci died, I wondered if the girl's father had died as well.  I wonder who took care of the daughter while Luci recovered from brain surgery.

• Love 2

I think Luci's sister came with her for the consultation, so maybe she can take care of the daughter while Luci recovers. I hope her brain surgery goes as well as possible, and that she doesn't have any problems with aneurysms in the future. I don't know if those would also be from the accident, or if they're something a person is prone to have. Then I hope she's able to get a nose job that she's happy with, that looks natural, and that she can breathe well too. I wish her good things.

• Love 2

Shannon twins in the news today--both sustained minor injuries in a car accident.  One was pulled out through the windshield rescuers had to remove the roof of the car to get the other twin out.  Kristina charged with DUI.   They were reportedly on their way to get their nipples pierced.   

• Love 1

I think the girls were dumped on a grandmother that didn't really want to be saddled with troublesome toddlers and basically raised themselves.  From what they said, they were allowed to do whatever they want.  To me this speaks of an overwhelmed or maybe uncaring parent figure.   This doesn't make for a good start in life.  They are/were extremely pretty so where probably able to get away with a lot of stuff most girls could not.  To me they just come off as just really spoiled

Edited by Angelyne

I don't think the twins were anything more than just cute before they were turned into chubby, implanted, peroxided fembots.    It was a combination of twins! with long blonde hair,  and long, slim legs who were very young.   If there had just been one, she would have been considered cute, but nothing special.

One of them did mention that they were sent to a doctor who did a very specific look.   Were they sent for boob/nose jobs by that old man sleaze bag, Hugh Hefner?    Yes the twins are obnoxious, but how fucking sad and sick is it for a man who is what, 100?  taking them in as concubines and physically altering them as barely legal teens?    Fucking nasty old skeezer.     Maybe the surgeries happened after the Playboy years, but it's still nasty to exploit young girls like he does.   Makes me sad. 

I hate to say this, but they need to drop at least a collective 100 pounds between themselves if they want to get back into nude modeling of the Playboy caliber.   Maybe they're doing plus sized nude and lingerie stuff?   

Had never seen this show until I watched a bunch of reruns yesterday. Caught this episode and I agree with the poster above who called them Brain Dead Cum Dumps. I've never heard of them but wow! In 2009 they were cute- now they are fat and hideous! Just gross with the butt implants and breast implants. They don't even look like the same whores they were! Horrible cum dumps that they are. It was appalling. And bragging about drinking with the pain pills! Idiots. now I have to get caught up on the reruns, lol. Another stupid show for me to watch with my jaw on the floor.