Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

23 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kourtney might have actually posted the first one but the second she/the social media assistant  reshared from her Poosh account.

It's Kourtney's account, whether she's the one that posted it or an assistant posted it, it's her voice. Kourtney is responsible for her account.

• Like 3
  • Love 1
1 hour ago, nexxie said:

A couple of things. 1. The Daily Mail sucks & will always be on the same level of the Kardashians, which is pure raw sewage, skunk smell, & bedbug inducing.

2. Pee Wee Herman is a funny, charismatic, & classy person and he definitely didn't deserve to be mocked & insulted like that by being compared to Travis Barker & his fugly disgusting tattoos.

• Applause 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Magog said:

A couple of things. 1. The Daily Mail sucks & will always be on the same level of the Kardashians, which is pure raw sewage, skunk smell, & bedbug inducing.

2. Pee Wee Herman is a funny, charismatic, & classy person and he definitely didn't deserve to be mocked & insulted like that by being compared to Travis Barker & his fugly disgusting tattoos.

I didn’t mock or insult Pee Wee - Travis just reminds me of him in his looks and choice of clothing.

5 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Kravis + Penelope & North hop a flight

PMK is really working for her 10% Kravis, Penelope and North flew commercial with the regulars to Washington state. TMZ is alleging that they were headed to their property in Idaho.

And my guess Is that the reason didn't take Kim's private jet or Kylie's or her baby daddy Travis's it's because all three of them were being used. 

They could have chartered a jet, like most people who fly private do (very few people actually have their own plane). I think PMK is trying to show how "down to earth" they are.

• Like 1
34 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

They could have chartered a jet, like most people who fly private do (very few people actually have their own plane). I think PMK is trying to show how "down to earth" they are.

That and to get some of the heat off the family about the use/ownership of their private jets for short flights which I never believed Kylie was actually on board her jet for the "15 minute" flight.

Like folks don't realize that people who own private jets don't keep them at home in a garage... There is limited space at airport hangers especially in Los Angeles so they need to be moved to other airports. 

ummm . . . okay, so you have COVID, and that means isolating yourself and staying at least six feet away from people. 

So if you're crying the poor me card . . . maybe don't have someone who is clearly closer than six feet taking a picture -- with appropriately staged mood lighting -- of poor isolated you. . . .

https://www.hellomagazine.com/healthandbeauty/health-and-fitness/20220819148740/kourtney-kardashian-husband-travis-barker-new-health-struggle/

Edited by Sailorgirl26
  • Sad 2
27 minutes ago, Sailorgirl26 said:

ummm . . . okay, so you have COVID, and that means isolating yourself and staying at least six feet away from people. 

So if you're crying the poor me card . . . maybe don't have someone who is clearly closer than six feet taking a picture -- with appropriately staged mood lighting -- of poor isolated you. . . .

https://www.hellomagazine.com/healthandbeauty/health-and-fitness/20220819148740/kourtney-kardashian-husband-travis-barker-new-health-struggle/

Sickening.

• Love 1

OK, Kourtney (and Travis) have officially leaped to the top of my "you disgust me" KarJen list

They decided to dress in look alike outfits & do a photoshoot in a truck stop. You know, just like the poor people do.

s94ds5uh7ij91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a   dasd67uh7ij91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a   o3dax5uh7ij91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a   

w60lj5uh7ij91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a   bleht5uh7ij91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a   6spzl5uh7ij91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a

y2t5w6uh7ij91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a   

• Mind Blown 2
  • Sad 1
  • LOL 1
7 minutes ago, GaT said:

OK, Kourtney (and Travis) have officially leaped to the top of my "you disgust me" KarJen list

They decided to dress in look alike outfits & do a photoshoot in a truck stop. You know, just like the poor people do.

s94ds5uh7ij91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a   dasd67uh7ij91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a   o3dax5uh7ij91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a   

w60lj5uh7ij91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a   bleht5uh7ij91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a   6spzl5uh7ij91.jpg?width=320&crop=smart&a

I can't even with these two. Didn't Travis have Covid at the end of last week? I hope he tested negative before bebopping around town without a mask.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
26 minutes ago, GaT said:

With their security right behind them (but hidden from the cameras?)

• Like 1
  • Love 2
14 minutes ago, Cinnabon said:

With their security right behind them (but hidden from the cameras?)

Don't forget the photographer, someone has to be taking these photos & I'm sure it's not the poor cashier that works there.

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2

This woman is so full of bullshit

Kourtney Kardashian Says Backlash Over Boohoo Collab 'Is Exactly What I Was Hoping For

"I went back and forth about doing this collection with @boohoo because the first thing I think about when I hear the words 'fast fashion' is that it’s bad for our planet," began Kourtney, who shared a photo of herself modeling clothing for her line. "Boohoo approached me to be a sustainability ambassador, and though I knew it would get backlash because the two just don’t go hand in hand, I thought about the fact that fast fashion, or the fashion industry in general, isn’t going anywhere."

She's pushing the whole granola lifestyle, & thought she could get away with just taking the money & no one would say anything, & all this time she's telling people how she won't let Mason eat McDonalds fries.

• Like 2
17 hours ago, GaT said:

This woman is so full of bullshit

Kourtney Kardashian Says Backlash Over Boohoo Collab 'Is Exactly What I Was Hoping For

"I went back and forth about doing this collection with @boohoo because the first thing I think about when I hear the words 'fast fashion' is that it’s bad for our planet," began Kourtney, who shared a photo of herself modeling clothing for her line. "Boohoo approached me to be a sustainability ambassador, and though I knew it would get backlash because the two just don’t go hand in hand, I thought about the fact that fast fashion, or the fashion industry in general, isn’t going anywhere."

😒

First of all, I don't know what is the hell Boohoo Company is about & I already despise them. Second, their clothes suck & are an absolute ripoff. Third, Boohoo, Kourtney Kardashian, sustainability, eco-friendly do not ever go together.

As for Kourtney, I'm sure that she knows a lot about "Fast Fashion" since herself, her husband Travis, Kim, Kanye, Khloe, Kylie, Kendall, Kaitlyn, & Kris wear that stuff, brag about it, & promote it all the time. They definitely don't give a damn about "Fast Fashion" being very bad for the environment & this stupid nobody not-worth-a-damn company like Boohoo having Kourtney Kardashian as their "sustainability ambassador" proves that they don't care either.

Edited by Magog
  • Applause 2

As Kravis continues the pda, I can’t help thinking that it will get ugly in the end. One day Kourtney will see manipulation and control in the skeevy pawing, and surveillance in the over-the-top attentiveness - what will Travis resort to then? Abuse? Character assassination? All the same shit that happened with Shanna?

Edited by nexxie
43 minutes ago, nexxie said:

As Kravis continues the pda, I can’t help thinking that it will get ugly in the end. One day Kourtney will see manipulation and control in the skeevy pawing, and surveillance in the over-the-top attentiveness - what will Travis resort to then? Abuse? Character assassination? All the same shit that happened with Shanna?

She was the same way with Scott when they first got together.

• Love 2
7 hours ago, carolinagirl81 said:

Mrs. Barker's husband is back with the band and going on tour.

I wonder if Kourt will go on tour with him so they can do PDA all along the tour route.

Blink 182 Reunited and Going on Tour

Likely there will be some stops where Kourtney and the Kardashian cameras show up - but they’re not as clingy as they seem, since they still live in their own homes a block apart. I wonder if the marriage will last long enough to merge families in one house - his two previous marriages were short. I’d bet Travis runs hot and controlling at first - and then ice cold and controlling.

Edited by nexxie
  • Useful 1
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, nexxie said:

Likely there will be some stops where Kourtney and the Kardashian cameras show up - but they’re not as clingy as they seem, since they still live in their own homes a block apart. I wonder if the marriage will last long enough to merge families in one house - his two previous marriages were short. I’d bet Travis runs hot and controlling at first - and then ice cold and controlling.

Since they live so close together IMO it kinda makes sense not to move into one house.

That might be the secret to them having a long marriage. 

• Like 1
16 minutes ago, chocolatine said:

Who's going to tell Kourtney that the Blink 182 reunion tour is not about her and her ridiculous outfits?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjtHhNvvv27/

She just won't stop with her attempt at a "rock n' roll goth" aesthetic. That only works if you've been working the look since you were in your 20s Kourtney. Trying to pick it up in your 40s just looks stupid. 

• LOL 1
  • Love 2
32 minutes ago, GaT said:

She just won't stop with her attempt at a "rock n' roll goth" aesthetic. That only works if you've been working the look since you were in your 20s Kourtney. Trying to pick it up in your 40s just looks stupid. 

That particular outfit would look stupid on anyone at any age.

• Like 3
6 hours ago, chocolatine said:

Who's going to tell Kourtney that the Blink 182 reunion tour is not about her and her ridiculous outfits?

https://www.instagram.com/p/CjtHhNvvv27/

I like the hoodie, i'd wear it. I wonder if it's gonna be sold at the tour.

That fishnet skirt thing is a big no though.

I've seen some folk on TikTok bitching about the cost of the tickets and I'm like did you expect them to be year 2000 prices?

• Applause 2

Kravis bought a beach house

Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker have been married for nearly six months, but the pair still does not live together — as per the Poosh founder herself. But that unusual situation may be changing, because property records confirm the newlyweds have together shelled out for their very first joint home. Us Weekly first reported the big buy.

The house of choice was Conan O’Brien’s oceanfront getaway in the low-key beach city of Carpinteria — just south of Santa Barbara and Montecito — which popped up for sale over the summer, to great fanfare. Kardashian and Barker paid $14.5 million for their casually cool new digs, a notable discount off O’Brien’s $16.5 million asking price but still well above the $7.9 million the veteran TV host paid for the premises seven years ago.

O’Brien gave the house a significant remodel (“down to the studs,” according to the listing) during his ownership. Equipped with two cozy bedrooms and just one bathroom, the 1950s beach shack offers roughly 1,000 square feet of living space, plus a lower level with a bonus room, ample storage and an attached carport. 

I wonder if Khloe will follow her sister's and buy a Malibu beach house too as Kim recently bought Cindy Crawford's beach house to add to her real estate portfolio.

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1

Kourtney & Travis' wedding was picked as one of The Biggest Pop Culture Flops of 2022 by The Daily Beast

If there was one couple who went into 2022 guns (or should I say “tongues”) blazing, it was Kourtney Kardashian and Travis Barker. These two crazy kids can’t go anywhere without swapping spit and grinding on each other—even family barbecues! All year long, we’ve had to hear about Kourtney guzzling Travis’ Barkers’ cum to increase her fertility, along with echoes of them cooing “Babe! Baby!’ It’s enough to make you feel like you just walked in on a stranger taking a shower.

But their biggest misfire was their romantic Italian wedding, which was dressed by disgraced designers Dolce & Gabbana in their latest attempt to return to public favor. The nuptials drew the Kardashian-Jenner family to Italy for some photo ops, but for all the fanfare made of it in the press and in their own reality show, does anyone really care? Get Lana Del Rey to perform, like your little sis, then we’ll talk!

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

https://www.thesun.co.uk/fabulous/21060240/kourtney-kardashian-dominated-hypersexual-travis-bizarre-pda-photos/

“I’m not saying he is a narcissist, but narcissists especially don't like it when their partner is engaged in something else, especially if other people know.

“Generally, I’m seeing that Travis likes to show to the public that he has a sexual relationship and this one is very passionate, and she's his.”

~Patti Wood, body language expert

Pretty much agree with her whole take - interesting read imo.

• Sad 1
8 hours ago, nexxie said:

Life & Style supposedly has a source saying a baby is on the way for Kravis.

https://www.geo.tv/latest/465791-kourtney-kardashian-travis-barker-expecting-their-first-baby-report

The Life & Style magazine, citing a source, reported in its upcoming issue that "Friends are whispering that Kourtney is pregnant with her miracle baby! She's been showing all the signs."

Ahhh, so the source is "friends" that are "whispering". Totally must be true. 🤣

• LOL 5
11 hours ago, chocolatine said:

That's such a creepy tattoo. Can't imagine that Kourtney will enjoy looking at it every time they get naked. Also, really weird placement, right above the "in memoriam" to DJ AM.

Really. He seems messed up when it comes to emotional maturity and impulse control.

Maybe the ink toxins have gotten to him. https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/35592919/

Edited by nexxie
4 hours ago, nexxie said:

Really. He seems messed up when it comes to emotional maturity and impulse control.

Since when has Travis ever shown any emotional maturity? Is it even in his vocabulary? I know that Kourtney doesn't have any at all.

BTW, the Daily Mail & those tattoos are macular-degeneration inducing.

Edited by Magog
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1