(edited)

Monday, 3/31 - Seth Green, Kevin Shinick, and Rachel Bloom

Tuesday, 4/1 - Kumail Nanjiani, Thomas Middleditch, and T.J. Miller

Wednesday, 4/2 - Amber Tamblyn, Rhys Darby, and Kurt Braunohler

Thursday, 4/3 - Patton Oswalt, Morgan Murphy, and Blaine Capatch

Edited by stacey
  • Love 1

Next week:

Guests include Kate Walsh, Arden Myrin and Jim Jeffries (Monday, April 7); Doug Benson, Esther Povitsky and Greg Behrendt (Tuesday, April 8); Ali Wong, Ron Funches and Guy Branum (Wednesday, April 9); and Jen Kirkman, Paul F. Tompkins and Morgan Murphy (Thursday, April 10).

• Love 2

I don't know if this is the right place or even applicable, but comedian Greg Beherent posted a picture to facebook from behind the scenes at this show. No idea when the episode will air. But I like him a lot, so I'm excited. 

Next week's rerun schedule, plus the guests who have been announced so far for the following week:

4/14/14 Patton Oswalt, Blaine Capatch, Brian Posehn (R 4/3/14)
4/15/14 W. Kamau Bell, Hannibal Buress, Eliza Skinner (R 3/24/14)
4/16/14 Seth Green, Kevin Shinick, Rachel Bloom (R 3/31/14)
4/17/14 Amber Tamblyn, Rhys Darby, Kurt Braunohler (R 4/2/14)
4/21/14 Marlon Wayans, Nick Swardson, Kerri Kenney-Silver
4/22/14 Jessica St. Clair, Lennon Parham, Rob Huebel
4/23/14 Paul Scheer
4/24/14 April Richardson, Tom Lennon

The full list of panelists is now available for the shows airing next Wed & Thurs:

4/23/14 Paul Scheer, Andy Daly, Brandon Johnson
4/24/14 April Richardson, Tom Lennon, Steve Agee

Next week:

4/28 Sara Schaefer, Mark Normand and Matt Braunger

4/29 Randy Sklar, Jason Sklar and Kyle Kinane

4/30 Baron Vaughn, Rove McManus and Adam Cayton-Holland

5/1 Jim Gaffigan, Todd Glass and Nikki Glaser

Is it physically &/or contractually impossible for the Sklar Brothers to appear on a show separately?

I've always suspected they were conjoined.

5/1 Jim Gaffigan, Todd Glass and Nikki Glaser

I'm looking forward to this show... a 3G theme?

Edited by ottomaddox

Next week's guests include Dan St. Germain, Jamie Lee and Jared Logan (Monday, May 5); Scott Aukerman, Jerry Minor and James Adomian (Tuesday, May 6); Marc Maron, Nate Bargatze and Natasha Leggero (Wednesday, May 7); and Matt Besser, Rich Fulcher and Lauren Lapkus (Thursday, May 8).

Next week's guests include Jonah Ray, Emily Gordon and Maronzio Vance (Monday, May 12); Mike Phirman, Weird Al Yankovic and Mamrie Hart (Tuesday, May 13); Burnie Burns, Gus Sorola and Gavin Free (Wednesday, May 14); and Myq Kaplan, Emily Heller and a guest TBD (Thursday, May 15).

Tuesday looks like there may be a musical component- all three of those folks are musical performers. (Mike Phirman used to perform with Chris Hardwick as "Hard and Phirm.)

I got to say, I'm most excited about the Rooster teeth guys on the 14th. Frankly if I thought there was enough support, I'd request a red vs blue board.....or however it's done here. 

(edited)

Tuesday looks like there may be a musical component- all three of those folks are musical performers. (Mike Phirman used to perform with Chris Hardwick as "Hard and Phirm.)

He also was the house band on the (now I think discontinued) Nerdist TV show. 

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 1

Next week's guests include Mike Lawrence, Kurt Braunohler and Fortune Feimster (Monday, May 19); Ron Funches, Brent Morin and Rick Glassman (Tuesday, May 20); Matt Jones, Heather Anne Campbell and Moshe Kasher (Wednesday, May 21); and Doug Benson, Jen Kirkman and Greg Fitzsimmons (Thursday, May 22).

Coming up this week:

Mo 6/2: Greg Proops, Alison Rosen, Dana Gould
Tu 6/3: Max Silvestri, Nick Thune, Kristen Schaal
We 6/4: Bobby Lee, Arden Myrin, Tim Simons
Th 6/5: Paul F. Tompkins, Heather Anne Campbell, Brett Gelman

MONDAY 6/9
• Dave Hill, Steve Agee, Michelle Buteau
TUESDAY 6/10
• Rob Riggle, Ice Cube, Jimmy Tatro
WEDNESDAY 6/11
• Tommy Johnagin, Maria Bamford, Jackie Kashian
THURSDAY 6/12
• Jimmy Pardo, Ali Wong, Ian Edwards

Ice Cube? I'm guessing Rob Riggle is there to be Mr. Reliable and keep the game moving.

-Ah, they're all in 22 Jump Street. Too bad they couldn't get Nick Offerman. They probably could get Jonah Hill, but he'd spend half of the show apologizing for the other half.

(edited)

On the latest Doug Loves Movies, Doug announced that the June 22 show (the 100th episode) will be him, Ron Funches and Nikki Glaser.

If you're a fan of DLM, I can't recommend this episode enough.

Glaser is one of the best on this show (I have in fact put her on top of all of the females comedians on this show at one point), but after the way she totally killed on the show last week I might be tempted to move Kristen Schaal slightly above her if we're going for the "2 guys, 1 girl" formula.

Edited by Kromm

While it might lend to the long term success of the show, I hope last night is not a trend.  I do not want to see panel after panel playing the publicity tour run for whatever movie or show is coming out.  I say this with the awareness of hypocrisy since I thoroughly enjoyed the Undateable episode.    Though in my defense I believe all three panelists that night have some background in comedy.

• Love 1
I say this with the awareness of hypocrisy since I thoroughly enjoyed the Undateable episode.

The sad part is that while the @Midnight episode starring the Undateable actors was pretty funny, the Undateable show itself is just not that funny (way too much Chris D'Elia, not enough Ron Funches).

• Love 1

Next week's guests include Deon Cole, Jesse Joyce and a guest TBA (Monday, June 16); Randy Sklar, Jason Sklar and Erin Foley (Tuesday, June 17); Chris D'Elia, Will Sasso and Bryan Callen (Wednesday, June 18); and David Wain, Michael Showalter and Michaela Watkins (Thursday, June 19).

(edited)

D'Elia, Sasso and Callen should be an interesting group.  All can be incredible attention whores on panel shows.  All can annoy the heck out of me.  But all, again on comedy panel shows, have also surprised me into gut wrenching laughter. 

Still if I'm getting Undateable actors and the last name isn't Funches, I want Brent Morin.  In fact I almost want Brent Morin on after his last appearance as much as I want to see Funches again.  Morin is why I now wince-watch Undateable.  Not Funches.

I'm really excited for David Wain.

Edited by heebiejeebie

D'Elia, Sasso and Callen should be an interesting group.  All can be incredible attention whores on panel shows.  All can annoy the heck out of me.  But all, again on comedy panel shows, have also surprised me into gut wrenching laughter. 

Still if I'm getting Undateable actors and the last name isn't Funches, I want Brent Morin.  In fact I almost want Brent Morin on after his last appearance as much as I want to see Funches again.  Morin is why I now wince-watch Undateable.  Not Funches.

Ah, Morin's okay.  But he's no Funches!

Sasso is a ham/attention whore, true, nevertheless I like him.

The Sklars can just go away already.  They must have incriminating pictures of Hardwick or something.

The Sklars can just go away already.  They must have incriminating pictures of Hardwick or something.

They are hosting his bowling show, and I'm sure I remember him saying that AMC picked them to host.

(edited)

On the latest Doug Loves Movies, Doug announced that the June 22 show (the 100th episode) will be him, Ron Funches and Nikki Glaser.

Doug Benson mentioned on his podcast that the 100th episode on June 24th is going to be him, Ron Funches and Nikki Glasier. I am extremely excited for that.

So is it the 22nd or the 24th? I need to plan to stay up that night to see Ron!

ETA - it must be the 24th, since the 22nd is a Sunday.

Edited by stacey
Calendars are your friend!

Yeah, he originally said the 22nd, and then on the next episode, said the 24th because he realized the 22nd was a Sunday.

No doubt he was slightly high at the time.  

• Love 1
(edited)

Next week's guests include Jason Nash, Busy Philipps and Andy Daly, stars of the movie "Jason Nash Is Married" (Monday, June 23); Doug Benson, Nikki Glaser and Ron Funches (Tuesday, June 24); Steve Byrne, Owen Benjamin and Roy Wood Jr., cast of the TV series "Sullivan & Son" (Wednesday, June 25); and Harley Morenstein, Grace Helbig and Hannah Hart (Thursday, June 26).

None of the names from June 26 rang a bell, but they are, I guess, YouTube celebrities. Respectively: "Epic Meal Time"; "it'sGrace"; and "My Drunk Kitchen."

Oh, and after next week, the show will be on hiatus for 2 weeks (as will "The Daily Show" and "Colbert"). Back July 14.

Edited by trow125