Type keyword(s) to search

S04.E02: 18 and Out

Brielle turns 18, a day Kim has been dreading. Even so, Kim sets out to give Brielle a dream birthday. Meanwhile, an unwanted visitor arrives in the Biermann's yard, and Kim takes her new dogs to the vet.

I think the chef telling the family she was in therapy for 12 years for stealing household items was pretty funny.  Maybe not as funny as Brielle sitting in dog pee and not being able to get herself out of the room for fear of losing camera time.  The chef is definitely interesting and Kroy seems to have opened up.

• Love 2

Kim shouldn't show old clips or photos if she doesn't want us noticing her new nose. Or Brielle's, for that matter.

I was cracking the hell up at Tracey and the rabid possum story!! And that she slept with them as a child. She is quickly becoming the highlight of this show. Kim has been upstaged.

What young child says shit? Kim's... that's who.

Kroy had a big ol' chunk of tobacco in his lower lip when he kissed Kim. That stuff smells nasty, I cannot imagine kissing someone with a lower lip full of that crap.

• Love 9

Did anyone else notice that when Kim said she needed some wine, she grabbed her red SOLO plastic cup and drank up?

You can have all the money in the world, but it won't change some things. LOL

She said once that she drinks out of those cups because she is a germophobe and she uses a new cup every day so she knows they are clean, nobody else has ever used them and they are free of anyone else's germs.  Kim logic. 

• Love 1

LMAO, oh please!!! Anyone can pick up a SOLO cup and drink out of it just as easily as a glass. At least with a glass, you can see other people's fingerprints or lip prints. With a plastic cup, it's anyone's guess who's spit is in there! :D

• Love 1

LMAO, oh please!!! Anyone can pick up a SOLO cup and drink out of it just as easily as a glass. At least with a glass, you can see other people's fingerprints or lip prints. With a plastic cup, it's anyone's guess who's spit is in there! :D

Not if that cup is in your hands 24/7 and full of wine at all times, lol!

• Love 2

Brielle's middle name is Coretta? Okay then. 

Chef Tracy is hilarious. She totally lives to punk those people. "I was a klepto", "That possum has rabies". Bahahaha, I was dying. 

Kim has such a manly scream. I hope she's not a screamer in bed. 

Why is Arianna having THs with Chef Tracy? So awkward. 

• Love 3

One of the things I know about Tracey is that she is very active with local dog rescue organizations. If she finds a stray wandering the road, she'll find it a home. So, she does know a lot about them and I was laughing at her telling Kim how to get the little guy's other ball to drop. I wonder what she thinks about Kim's designer dogs, when so many really cool pups need homes?

• Love 3

How'd you like to be neighbors of these white trash folk?  Kroy doesn't understand gun safety and someone next door will get their child, their pet, themselves or their property shot.  Having grown up on a ranch and currently living on one today, you ALWAYS have to take into consideration ricochets, misses and bullets going through your target, ie., a possum. We have livestock surrounding us and we set up target practice in the bottom areas that are surrounded by trees. I guess the saying is true, "You can't fix stupid." 

• Love 6

One of the things I know about Tracey is that she is very active with local dog rescue organizations. If she finds a stray wandering the road, she'll find it a home. So, she does know a lot about them and I was laughing at her telling Kim how to get the little guy's other ball to drop. I wonder what she thinks about Kim's designer dogs, when so many really cool pups need homes?

One more reason to lurve Tracey.

As a person with an urban backyard/wildlife refuge, I can tell you that even nocturnal animals do sometimes come out in the daylight, and not just because they are sick or have rabies.  If you're that ignorant and paranoid, keep your doggies indoors, get a wildlife cage trap, and have the critter relocated.  I've never had to do this, since my resident possums, raccoons, skunk and feral cats all abide peacefully amongst themselves and my outdoor cat food, and have done so for many years.

• Love 3

One looks forward to the reaction of the neighbors on the other side of the fence when they realize that a brain-dead pro football player (let's face it -- Kroy is not the brightest bulb in the lamp) was running around with a semi-automatic weapon in hopes of shooting a possum. In a residential neighborhood, instead of calling an exterminator like a normal, reasonable person might do. He has that kind of high-powered weaponry in a household with 4 kids under 3 as well?

I have to admit I hope there's a homeowner's association at the least. One can only imagine what their next meeting will be like.

Perhaps Wig could explain to the class why there's a Bentley parked in their garage; don't Bentleys start at $300K? Didn't Kroy take a huge pay cut last year? Does she think money grows on trees?

• Love 2

Anyone who does NOT have firearms under lock and key at any time, nevermind around small children - especially in an urban setting such as theirs, is a fucking Moron.

ETA  : my spellcheck inexplicably corrected "Moron" to "Mormon" !   :-) 

Edited by walnutqueen
  • Love 4

Perhaps Wig could explain to the class why there's a Bentley parked in their garage; don't Bentleys start at $300K? Didn't Kroy take a huge pay cut last year? Does she think money grows on trees?

Yes, yes and yes. Kim may get piddly stuff like clothes and makeup comped, but there is no way in hell Bentley gave her a free or heavily discounted car. They'll be broke five years after Kroy stops playing, I guarantee it.

• Love 7

No, nobody gives them free houses or free cars. Or furniture. Chick-Fil-A might have given them a few bags of nuggets, but Kim doesn't know how to save for a rainy day.

**See Sheree Whitfield as an example of someone who goes broke on a reality TV show by spending beyond her means.

• Love 4

I need to re watch to be sure but, I think the gun did have a lock on it. I also think Brielle's middle name is Catarina. I could be wrong, though.

I'm loving Tracy! She seems to be a great fit for this family. And this show. I'm setting my series record now, I'm enjoying it that much.

ETA: I think Kim said "Carinna" for Brielle's middle name. I probably didn't spell that right, though.

Edited by MissMel
  • Love 2

Kim is quite proud of the fact she makes her own money.  So if they want to drop $2200 a month on a lease for a Bentley she can probably afford it.  I am guessing much of what we see is reimbursed as an expense and she is given $$$$$ for filming at her home just like Kyle, Vicki, Tamra and Lisa Vanderpump.  I am guessing but I bet Kim's show  is a lit cheaper to produce and she probably commands the salary of a couple of RH.  IT would not surprise me if she is making more money than Kroy this year.

• Love 2

Kim is quite proud of the fact she makes her own money.  So if they want to drop $2200 a month on a lease for a Bentley she can probably afford it.  I am guessing much of what we see is reimbursed as an expense and she is given $$$$$ for filming at her home just like Kyle, Vicki, Tamra and Lisa Vanderpump.  I am guessing but I bet Kim's show  is a lit cheaper to produce and she probably commands the salary of a couple of RH.  IT would not surprise me if she is making more money than Kroy this year.

Kim's paid a salary just like everyone else on a Bravo show. She is not reimbursed for any living expenses.

• Love 1

I agree. She makes good Bravo money. I also don't think Kim pays $5,000.00 for a dog or whatever. She's exaggerating to say the least. I didn't notice the car but I bet anything it's for show. Kim is all about looking the part.

I agree. She makes good Bravo money. I also don't think Kim pays $5,000.00 for a dog or whatever. She's exaggerating to say the least. I didn't notice the car but I bet anything it's for show. Kim is all about looking the part.

LOL, she's lying is what she's doing. I looked up the cost of an AKC registered Pomeranian, and a good and reputable breeder said the price should be in the $500-$1,200 range. Anything beyond that price is bogus or you're a fool. Kim didn't pay that much for the dog, she knows it and I know it. :)

• Love 1

Kim's paid a salary just like everyone else on a Bravo show. She is not reimbursed for any living expenses.

In Kyle, Lisa V and Tamra's contract-which has been made public they are indeed paid an additional stipend for filming in their homes.  To the point that several of these ladies have permanent lighting installed-Kyle in her kitchen and bedroom, LisaV in her closet.  I think part of it is a tax advantage for the RH but they are given money outside their salaries and are allowed to deduct certain things as a business expense.  I won't even discuss the Manzos who seem to capitalize on Hoboken apartments.  So they may not be living expenses just like any movie or TV show they do get paid for use of their home as  a set.  I would not be so firm about it but I have read Tamra contract-clearly she is paid extra to cover the expense of filming in her house. 

I don't think I ever phrased it as living expenses.  I just think they are compensated for use of their home.  I also don't believe Kim and Kroy paid for the Destin residence and was probably reimbursed handsomely for the caravan of vehicles.

Kim and Brielle look like Oompa Loompas this season. The self tanner and foundation is not coming across well with the lighting. Plus, I'm being blinded by the shine of the tip of Kim's newly upturned nose.

Kim is a hustler but she does spend like crazy. Even if she's embellishing on the amounts she spends, it's not going to last forever because I don't see her saving. I would say say she needs to talk to Vicki, but I don't think whole life is a good investment...eh, probably better than scratchers...

• Love 1

Anyone who does NOT have firearms under lock and key at any time, nevermind around small children - especially in an urban setting such as theirs, is a fucking Moron.

ETA : my spellcheck inexplicably corrected "Moron" to "Mormon" ! :-)

But who said he didn't have them under lock and key? It's not like they showed him getting the gun off the nightstand beside the bed.

Why do people watch shows when they hate everyone on it?

• Love 2

But who said he didn't have them under lock and key? It's not like they showed him getting the gun off the nightstand beside the bed.

Why do people watch shows when they hate everyone on it?

He got that gun lickety split, though, didn't he?

As to why we watch shows we hate,  I think you could tell me a thing or two about that.   But I LURVE this show, and the people on it!