Type keyword(s) to search

Castle Game Thread: Eliminations And More!

I'm so torn here, because objectively I think Knockdown is probably the better episode, and it also features what I still think may be my favorite Caskett kiss of the series :)  But somehow Poof! just epitomizes what I love best about the show and is more endlessly rewatchable for me. So, reluctantly, I'll vote against Knockdown...which I think will probably win anyway :) 

Not related to the game, but I just came into this thread thinking I was in the ratings thread, and I thought it was quite rude of folks mocking the overnight ratings from yesterday's season opener by repeatedly saying "Poof! You're Dead."  Hee! My bad, carry on...

• Love 1
What are some Castle episodes/scenes that you found funniest

There are a good number of funny scenes, most of which escape my frazzled mind at the moment, but having just seen this recently, I must mention this great little bit from Beckett: when Castle comes to her place in After the Storm, and refuses to hide in the closet when Ryan shows up, she tells him to "act normal" then waves her hands around while saying, "if that's even possible for you." It's usually Castle being the funny guy, so to see her being the one cracking wise was a delightful change. 

• Love 1

I'm so torn here, because objectively I think Knockdown is probably the better episode, and it also features what I still think may be my favorite Caskett kiss of the series :) But somehow Poof! just epitomizes what I love best about the show and is more endlessly rewatchable for me. So, reluctantly, I'll vote against Knockdown...which I think will probably win anyway :)

Amensister, I love 'Poof!' Yes, it's quintessential Castle, but it's got a better twist than most.

...And today's poll question: What are some Castle episodes/scenes that you found funniest? (After last night's rather self-serious premiere, I feel like we need to remind ourselves of when this show is at its witty, smile-eliciting best!)

That 70s Show

Blue Butterfly

Final Frontier

• Love 1

Our S3 winner: 

Knockdown

Our S4 List:

Rise 

Heroes and Villains

Head Case

Kick the Ballistics

Eye of the Beholder

Demons 

Cops and Robbers 

Heartbreak Hotel

Kill Shot

Cuffed

'Till Death Do Us Part

Dial M for Mayor

An Embarrassment of Bitches

The Blue Butterfly

Pandora 

Linchpin

Once Upon a Crime

A Dance with Death

47 Seconds

The Limey 

Headhunters 

Undead Again 

Always 

Just vote for the three episodes you most want eliminated! 

And we have our first casualties: Heartbreak Hotel, The Limey and Kick the Ballistics are history, and the next round is open! We're still voting against three... 

Rise
Heroes and Villains
Head Case
Eye of the Beholder
Demons
Cops and Robbers
Kill Shot
Cuffed
'Till Death Do Us Part
Dial M for Mayor
The Blue Butterfly
Pandora
Linchpin
Once Upon a Crime
A Dance with Death
47 Seconds
Headhunters
Undead Again
Always

I'll vote against Pandora, Kill Shot and Dial M for Mayor....

Rise
Heroes and Villains
Head Case
Eye of the Beholder
Demons
Cops and Robbers
Kill Shot
Cuffed
'Till Death Do Us Part
The Blue Butterfly
Linchpin
Once Upon a Crime
47 Seconds
Headhunters
Undead Again
Always

...and Pandora, Dial M and A Dance with Death (which, lord help me, I actually enjoy!) have been eliminated :) The next round is open, and we're still voting against three :) 

My votes: Linchpin, Till Death Do Us Part and Head Case 

So Head Case is history, but we have a three-way tie for those final two spots. Are lucky candidates: Linchpin, Til Death Do Us Part and Headhunters. Just vote for the TWO of those three you most want eliminated, and I'll try to end this after three voters! (And if we're still tied, I'll end it after four :))