Type keyword(s) to search

Castle Game Thread: Eliminations And More!

Cops and Robbers
Once Upon a Crime
47 Seconds
Undead Again
Always

Blue Butterfly has flown away, and we're down to our final five! Just vote for the one you most want eliminated...

By the way, this game has reminded me that of the first five seasons, S4 is my least favorite by a surprisingly wide margin :) 

(edited)

Okay, since 47 Seconds is clearly our next victim, let's move on to our final three :) (As the one person other than roamyn who really likes S5, I'm actually excited for the next season!) 

Our final three: 

Cops and Robbers
Undead Again
Always

My vote: Always (I know, I know...it's a weird choice! I love the same scene that most love, but overall the episode isn't all that enjoyable for me) 

Edited by amensisterfriend

So it looks like our regulars have cast their votes, and Cops and Robbers is our S4 champion! 

Our S5 list: 

After the Storm

Cloudy with a Chance of Murder

Secret's Safe with Me

Murder, He Wrote

Probable Cause

The Final Frontier

Swan Song

After Hours

Secret Santa

Significant Others

Under the Influence

Death Gone Crazy

Recoil

Reality Star Struck 

Target

Hunt 

Scared to Death 

The Wild Rover

The Lives of Others 

The Fast and the Furriest 

The Squab and the Quail 

Still 

The Human Factor 

Watershed 

Even as someone who loves S5 a whole lot more than most fans do, I have no trouble admitting that there are a few truly terrible clunkers. Like, for example...

The Squab and the Quail 

The Human Factor 

Watershed 

...which are my three votes to kick off this round :) What are yours?! 

While we wait for a couple more voters: Which 4-5 episodes from this season are your personal favorites?! It's always interesting to see how your personal top 4-5 match up (or don't!) with the collective group's top 4-5 :) 

Mine, in chronological order: Murder He Wrote, The Final Frontier, Reality Star Struck, The Lives of Others and Still 

And if I had to name just five favorites from the entire series---and you know I'm totally going to urge us to do that!!!----The Lives of Others and Still would both make the cut :)