Type keyword(s) to search

Castle Game Thread: Eliminations And More!

Rise
Heroes and Villains
Eye of the Beholder
Demons
Cops and Robbers
Kill Shot
Cuffed
An Embarrassment of Bitches
The Blue Butterfly
Once Upon a Crime
47 Seconds
Headhunters
Undead Again
Always

I'll use my tiebreaker votes against TDDUP and Linchpin, so those two are history! The next round is open, and we're down to voting against just TWO :) 

Heroes and Villains

Demons

I would vote against ANY Episode with Adam Baldwin, just didn't like him in anything I have seen, especially Castle

Edited by Tim

I'll vote against Demons and Heroes and Villains...and those episodes are also our latest casualties :) The next round is open, and we're still voting against two: 

Rise
Eye of the Beholder
Cops and Robbers
Kill Shot
Cuffed
An Embarrassment of Bitches
The Blue Butterfly
Once Upon a Crime
47 Seconds
Headhunters
Undead Again
Always

Random poll question: Has playing the game with these four seasons so far made you realize that you like any of the four either more or less than you had realized?! Do any of the episodes have more/fewer episodes that you're fond of than expected? 

Made me long for the days when writers could follow a plot point and not go the easy route as S 7 and so far this pitiful mess

• Love 1

Today's random question: Some of the scenes during which you've liked Beckett the most? I'm in need of the reminder...and I'm thinking a disproportionate of my own nominations will hail from S1 ;) 

Telling Castle why she wore her dad's watch and her mom's ring, great moment from Stana.

When she reassures Castle it wasn't his fault over Coonan and tells him she likes having him "pulling her pigtails". 

Taking care of the Fagan (Alexis' egg).

Holding Castle's hand by the pool when 3XK escapes, telling him she knows how he feels because she does. 

I much prefer Beckett TBH in quieter moments, I'm not sure if it's about "liking", I just find her to be at her most sympathetic and tender/vulnerable. 

Edited by verdana
  • Love 1

I like the moment with the ring and watch stories as well. I also like her in Cops and Robbers (my favorite episode in season 4) with her concern and worry for Castle, how she deals with a worried frantic Alexis and then her relief when she finds him in the bank. 

• Love 1

Rise

Eye if the Beholder

I liked Beckett all during 'Still'.

Without being able to move, Stana did a phenomenal acting job. I liked her during the episode when 3XK set up Castle for that ceiling truss murder. And several times when she was a badass -like when she socked Bracken.

• Love 1

Today's random question: Some of the scenes during which you've liked Beckett the most? I'm in need of the reminder...and I'm thinking a disproportionate of my own nominations will hail from S1 ;) 

I really liked her in The Lives of Others, especially when rewatching after knowing the murder thing is all a set up.  She just seemed to get so much enjoyment out of entertaining Castle.

Also all the scenes everyone else has mentioned.

So we have four episodes vying for those two spots: Eye of the Beholder, Embarrassment of Bitches, 47 Seconds and Blue Butterfly. Just vote for the two of those four you want eliminated, and I'll try to end this after three people vote! (And if we're still tied then, I'll end it as soon as it's broken.)

I'll break the tie by going against Embarrassment of Bitches and Eye of the Beholder :) I'll be back in a second with the updated list! 

Rise
Cops and Robbers
Cuffed
The Blue Butterfly
Once Upon a Crime
47 Seconds
Undead Again
Always

Here's the updated list, and this is the last time we're voting against two! 

Meanwhile, now that we're almost done with S4...what are your 10 favorite episodes from S1-S4 overall, or at least the 10 you find yourself wanting to rewatch most often?! The majority of mine are actually from S1 and S3...  

5 & 6 are my favorite seasons. In no particular orderfor 1-4:

Always

Blue Butterfly

Vampire Weekend

Flowers for Your Grave

Third Man

3XK

Cops & Robbers

Poof, You're Dead

Double Down

Cuffed

• Love 1