Type keyword(s) to search

Castle Game Thread: Eliminations And More!

I've run this on the Gilmore Girls forum for awhile, and it's always a lot of fun! We start with a list of episodes, characters, relationships, scenes, or whatever else we feel like. Once per 24 hour period, you'll just vote on which ones to eliminate. I tally the votes and update the list once a day. Needless to say, the game gets increasingly tough as it goes on, as it's harder and harder to decide which beloved episodes, scenes etc. you're willing to vote out :) 

I'm thinking we should start with episodes, season by season. Just vote for (well, against) the TWO that you most want eliminated! 

Flowers for Your Grave 

Nanny McDead

Hedge Fund Homeboys

Hell Hath No Fury

A Chill Runs Through Her Veins

Always Buy Retail 

Home is Where the Heart Stops

Ghosts

Little Girl Lost 

A Death in the Family 

Flowers for Your Grave
Nanny McDead
Always Buy Retail
Ghosts
Little Girl Lost
A Death in the Family

Hell Hath No Fury like voters who are out to get to Hedge Fund Homeboys...um, that's my lame way of indicating that those two episodes are our first casualties! The next round is open, and we're still voting against two. Thank you so much to everyone who's playing!!! I need these games to distract me from real world angst :)  

Ghosts and Death in the Family are our latest victims, and the next round is open! We can shift to voting against just ONE :) 

Flowers for Your Grave
Nanny McDead
Always Buy Retail
Little Girl Lost

So we have our first tie! Always Buy Retail and Little Girl Lost are both vying for that ever so coveted elimination spot :) Just vote for the one of those two that you most want eliminated, and I'll end this after three voters have weighed in... 

Okay, we have a clear winner---er, loser---for this round: Always Buy Retail is history. Just vote for the one of these final four that you most want eliminated...and, yikes, this is incredibly hard!

Flowers for Your Grave
Nanny McDead