Type keyword(s) to search

F-U, Reboot-Mania: Express Your Hate Here

• Start Topic

TVLine's Guide to 50+ Reboots and Revivals

They count 55 reboots/revivals currently in the works -- and expect more.

Yeah. TVLine's list had some stuff in it I hadn't heard of (and kinda dread knowing they exist now).

BEWITCHED

WHAT TO EXPECT: A sequel series focusing on Daphne, Samantha Stephens' twentysomething granddaughter, who discovers her quest for true love can't be solved with magic (though that won't stop her from trying)

MARRIED… WITH CHILDREN

WHAT TO EXPECT: A spinoff of the mothership series, focusing on David Faustino's Bud

STATUS: Pitched by Sony Pictures Television in September 2014

SIGMUND AND THE SEA MONSTERS

WHAT TO EXPECT: A reimagining of the live-action '70s kids show about a friendly sea monster who was disowned by his family for refusing to scare people

THE TICK

WHAT TO EXPECT: A revival of the live-action superhero series, with Patrick Warburton reprising the title tole

Plus some movie adaptations on that list too that are weird choices (but I think that's less relevant to this topic).

Edited by Kromm

That Married... with Children status seems off, from what I recall. I thought Sony said that they received a treatment from Faustino but haven't made any further steps with it. It sounds like Faustino is pushing the project (and he has some support from his former cast mates) and Sony isn't sure about this one... which is odd because among all the remakes out there a MWC sequel makes more sense than most.

Actually I have to 100% reverse myself on The Tick. I hadn't read the entry close enough. It's NOT a reboot. It's a revival with Patrick Warburton. That's the very opposite of the kind of ridiculousness this topic derides. That's putting the original star back in a show that ended before it's time, not a lame reboot with a new star and/or premise, or a lame unnecessary "sequel series" with some of all of the original cast back in something that was truly done with. The Tick with Warburton had tons of life left it in and it returning would be fantastic. And Amazon would be a good place for it.

• Love 2

Actually I have to 100% reverse myself on The Tick. I hadn't read the entry close enough. It's NOT a reboot. It's a revival with Patrick Warburton. That's the very opposite of the kind of ridiculousness this topic derides. That's putting the original star back in a show that ended before it's time, not a lame reboot with a new star and/or premise, or a lame unnecessary "sequel series" with some of all of the original cast back in something that was truly done with. The Tick with Warburton had tons of life left it in and it returning would be fantastic. And Amazon would be a good place for it.

I don't dare get my hopes up for the Tick.  They started talking about that more than a year ago.  But they supposedly have both Edlund and Warburton attached to it so if they can revive it then its got a chance to be as good as it was the first time around.

Edited by ParadoxLost
  • Love 1
I don't want to have to bust out the shoulder pads if Dynasty comes back....*grin*

I don't think they'd ever make a Dynasty remake. It would need a budget that is far beyond what t.v. networks are willing to pay.

The Cosby Show + A Different World.

at the end of both shows, Denise & Whitley were pregnant and their kids would be 1 year apart. They could have done (easily) A Different World with their two kids. But no network would touch that with a 10 foot pole (and rightfully so)

Unfortunately, you're right, and for a far different reason than we would have thought. The Cosby Show is basically obliterated.

I actually would have loved to have seen A Different World rebooted- I would have LOVED to have seen how the students at a predominately black university react to the fact that black colleges are actively recruiting white students.

"Good Times" is one of the very few that actually is not inherently a terrible idea. Why? Because the subject matter of the show (a poor black family struggling in the projects) is actually still just as relevant now as it was then.  Again, not unique, but the link back to the original makes sense in a "look, nothing has changed" social commentary way.  Add in contemporary elements from the past 2-3 years about how black people actually now fear for their freaking lives in those neighborhoods--not JUST from the neighborhood thugs but from the cops--and you've got something very powerful.  I actually might approve of this one.

It actually could work. I'd love to see it set in an area that's currently gentrifying, like certain places in Philadelphia where there's abject poverty not too far away from where condos in "rehabbed" neighborhoods are selling for 2k a month. There's a lot of tension there, and it'd be great to explore.

Anyway, I HATED the 90210 and Melrose Place reboots. It still pisses me off that 90210 basically shredded the original's legacy (killing off Jackie Taylor, divorcing Donna and David, making Brenda incapable of having Dylan's children while giving Kelly his kid instead, etc etc) and that it still somehow managed to last 5 years while being lame as hell. The one good storyline they DID have (Teddy coming out) seemed to have terrified the CW and he was written out and basically sidelined.

As for Melrose Place, it had so many problems that were so needless. 20-somethings who lived in an apartment complex with a pool and have sexytimes with each other. That was it. The concept sold itself.They didn't need some dumbass murder mystery or really clunky inclusions of past characters. It wasn't fun, and it should have been.

As for Girl Meets World, I generally enjoy it, but they try WAAAAAYYYY too hard to be meaningful at times.

Edited by methodwriter85

That's not really a reboot of Good Times. It's just that no one has produced a sitcom like that since, really, that it would be inevitably compared to it. 

Remember Roc? That was a good show. He was a garbage man, and his wife was a nurse. His brother and father lived with him. It wasn't the stereotypical lunkhead husband and long suffering wife. You could combine that concept (blue collar family, lower middle class) and combine with a Good Times style theme, maybe they live in Baltimore, for example. That could be a really good show. 

I know it's hard to actually get a show on the air, but is it really that hard to come up with ideas that are reasonably new? I mean, that took me 30 seconds. 

• Love 1

That's not really a reboot of Good Times. It's just that no one has produced a sitcom like that since, really, that it would be inevitably compared to it. 

Remember Roc? That was a good show. He was a garbage man, and his wife was a nurse. His brother and father lived with him. It wasn't the stereotypical lunkhead husband and long suffering wife. You could combine that concept (blue collar family, lower middle class) and combine with a Good Times style theme, maybe they live in Baltimore, for example. That could be a really good show. 

I know it's hard to actually get a show on the air, but is it really that hard to come up with ideas that are reasonably new? I mean, that took me 30 seconds. 

The Carmichael Show, this past season, was a show that surprised me in how close it tried to get to a Norman Lear approach (specifically about African-Americans). It was set in Charlotte, North Carolina--which is a racial powderkeg to be sure, but people likely need to be reminded of that, since Baltimore's problems had an even higher profile.

It had some very good aspects/moments that got really close, a lot of social prodding, but it was a little too glossy at the same time. A little too afraid to let some of it's characters be ugly, so to speak. And Jerrod Carmichael's character a bit too successful (his eponymously named version in the show's universe I mean)--they have him in a nice apartment with lots of er.. stuff... so that kind of reduces him to having to go back to his parent's house and deal with lots of "do you remember where you came from" cliches rather than the show able to be more directly about anyone struggling economically.  So some of the racism issues are harder to push on hard, because we've seen the "successful black man still discriminated against" angle in a million places before, whereas the "poor hardworking folks getting beat on by the cops" angle is sorely lacking on TV.

That said, they get a 2nd chance to improve. The show got a second season. And in a rare bit of widsom the entirety of Season 1 (admittedly it was only a strange 6 episode mini-season) is still up there for free on NBC.com

Edited by Kromm

It occurred to me that it's surprising that Night Gallery hasn't gotten a reboot. It seems perfect in that the original show is iconic but wasn't very good, so you can take advantage of how the "our next painting tells a terrifying tale" bookend is well known but use better stories. Heck, you could even go semi-anthology by making the gallery guide a character within the universe. (Better than the way they tried to make Tales from the Darkside a semi-anthology.)

(edited)

It occurred to me that it's surprising that Night Gallery hasn't gotten a reboot. It seems perfect in that the original show is iconic but wasn't very good, so you can take advantage of how the "our next painting tells a terrifying tale" bookend is well known but use better stories. Heck, you could even go semi-anthology by making the gallery guide a character within the universe. (Better than the way they tried to make Tales from the Darkside a semi-anthology.)

Anthology shows on Network TV are a challenge. After the original Twilight Zone/Outer Limits/Night Gallery days, only the first Twilight Zone reboot, and Tales from the Darkside did okay ratings-wise (and even then it was only so-so). Other attempts at Anthology shows have largely fallen flat.

If Night Gallery has any chance it would have to be on cable or streaming outlets (where Anthologies either have worked, or at least stand a better chance). 

And really NG only has 3 seasons. Not like Twilight Zone's 5 (or 9 seasons if you count the two reboots).

Edited by Kromm

I don't know, anthologies might work now.   Look at how American Gothic is a new setting every season.    If you go really campy and have short seasons, it might work.

I guess you mean American Horror Story, yes?

I think that's a bit different. First because there's continuity even between those pieces, but more importantly because I think there's a different level of commitment between changing settings every 13-22 episodes vs. every 1-2.

If you tried things with 3-4 episode blocks, or 6, or some other random number, would it be an anthology or not? Hard to say.

I guess you mean American Horror Story, yes?

My guess is it's American Crime (although that's not campy so maybe it is AHS) that is being referred to since it's an anthology but with a same/similar cast and on ABC.  I don't think we'd ever get a 22 episode anthology series.

And I believe Scream Queens is/was intended to be an anthology series.

Edited by Irlandesa

My guess is it's American Crime (although that's not campy so maybe it is AHS) that is being referred to since it's an anthology but with a same/similar cast and on ABC.  I don't think we'd ever get a 22 episode anthology series.

And I believe Scream Queens is/was intended to be an anthology series.

I personally don't define an entire season with the same story as "anthology". Maybe that's just me. To me an anthology is a different plot each episode. Or perhaps rarely a 2-parter--but the point remains that the viewer tunes in each week with the assumption it's a brand new thing each time.

Shows with season long arcs and then reboots probably have some other name.

Shows with season long arcs and then reboots probably have some other name.

Both types of shows are referred to as anthologies.  The episodic anthology is what we got years ago.  Season long arcs are the new anthology.  

After all, an anthology is, in essence, a collection of shorter works than the whole.  I would say that episodic anthology television is one poem in an anthology of poetry while season long arcs are short stories in a volume of short stories.

TNT & The Sixth Sense Director M. Night Shyamalan are teaming for a 2-hour horror block, including a Tales From the Crypt reboot, for Fall 2016 (this fall). This was announced yesterday, January 7th, at the network's presentation at the Winter TCA (Television Critics' Association) Meeting in LA.

Also, this same article says The CW ordered a Pilot for a Tales From the Darkside reboot last February (February 2015).

http://tvline.com/2016/01/07/m-night-shyamalan-block-tales-from-the-crypt-tnt/

Edited by BW Manilowe

ABC is rebooting The $100,000 Pyramid (The game show which was most popular when the late Dick Clark hosted the $10,000, $20,000 & $25,000 daytime versions, on CBS & ABC, from 1973-1988; reruns air Monday-Friday mornings on the GSN cable channel).

It's slated as a 10-episode series which is to run on ABC over the summer.

NFL Hall of Famer/former NY Giant, Fox NFL Sunday Analyst, GMA Contributor, & the Daytime Emmy-winning Co-Host of Live with Kelly & Michael, Michael Strahan, will Host & is 1 of the Executive Producers of the upcoming reboot.

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/live-feed/abc-orders-100000-pyramid-revival-853545?utm_source=twitter

Edited by BW Manilowe
(edited)

TNT & The Sixth Sense Director M. Night Shyamalan are teaming for a 2-hour horror block, including a Tales From the Crypt reboot, for Fall 2016 (this fall). This was announced yesterday, January 7th, at the network's presentation at the Winter TCA (Television Critics' Association) Meeting in LA.

Well that ought to tank. Everything since his one original success tanks for M. Night Shama-a-lotta-ding-dong.

Edited by Kromm

NFL Hall of Famer/former NY Giant, Fox NFL Sunday Analyst, GMA Contributor, & the Daytime Emmy-winning Co-Host of Live with Kelly & Michael, Michael Strahan, will Host & is 1 of the Executive Producers of the upcoming reboot.

because he needs another gig to make ends meet?   Or else his wife really wants him the hell out of the house.

because he needs another gig to make ends meet? Or else his wife really wants him the hell out of the house.

He's twice-divorced; he was engaged to Eddie Murphy's ex-wife, Nicole, until around the time he was inducted into the NFL Hall of Fame last Summer; he's apparently currently single. But among his kids are preteen twin girls. And he's worth $45 million, according to Google. So that's not it. Maybe he just likes to work (shrugs). I just put all of his current major gigs down (he's also an author, Meta[mucil] commercial spokesman, & maybe some other stuff), so the greatest amount of readers here would know who he was--if you don't know him from 1 credit I listed, maybe 1 of the others will make you go "Oh... That guy!" & you'll recognize him.

Also, this same article says The CW ordered a Pilot for a Tales From the Darkside reboot last February (February 2015).

http://tvline.com/2016/01/07/m-night-shyamalan-block-tales-from-the-crypt-tnt/

That one is dead as of last May. It was an odd once since they tried to make it less of an anthology with a character who is aware of a "Darkside" that is affecting people, to give it some continuity. Too bad they didn't have the rights to remake The Hitchhiker because that would have made sense (and, heck, at this point they way The Hitchhiker almost always found room for a sex scene would make it a really great fit for The CW).

Well the NFL season will be over soon so he has some free time. In addition, I believe you can shoot multiple episodes in a very short period of time.

Yeah. Most game shows tape 5 days worth of eps in a couple of days/less than a week & a whole season's worth in less time than it takes episodic TV to film a season's worth of episodes. At least they used to, if I remember what I once heard about it correctly.

By the way, this seemed to be the place to mention a pet peeve about remakes. I hate it when a show's title is a regional idiom and the remake keeps the title (or in the case of The Mysteries of Laura, translates it literally) like with Queer as Folk. That was a witty title if you know the phrase "there's new't so queer as folk" but in the US it was just the name of a British series.

Is that really a reboot though? Except for single mom, that's it. I get back then that a show about a single mother is a big deal, but I'm not seeing that as a fresh concept. I suppose the description is broad enough that they could actually tackle some weighty topics, and being on netflix, they have more room than if it was on a broadcast network. 

Is that really a reboot though? Except for single mom, that's it. I get back then that a show about a single mother is a big deal, but I'm not seeing that as a fresh concept. I suppose the description is broad enough that they could actually tackle some weighty topics, and being on netflix, they have more room than if it was on a broadcast network.

If it uses the same name, based on the same original concept, and substitutes new details for the old ones, isn't that the very definition of a reboot? Reboot doesn't mean "reinvent" as much as it means "retry", I think. It CAN be a reinvention, but it doesn't have to be.

It's basically what Norman Lear did with the show 704 Hauser in 1994, except instead of being a black version of All in the Family, which the former show was (right down to living in Archie Bunker's old house!), it's a Cuban-American version of One Day at a Time.

Of course, they could have come up with that concept without it being directly tied to the older show, but whatever. 

• Love 1

It's basically what Norman Lear did with the show 704 Hauser in 1994, except instead of being a black version of All in the Family, which the former show was (right down to living in Archie Bunker's old house!), it's a Cuban-American version of One Day at a Time.

Of course, they could have come up with that concept without it being directly tied to the older show, but whatever.

I never saw it, but "704 Hauser" (which was actually the Bunker's address) being in the title implies that it's not just a reboot/retry of the concept, but also in the same continuity. In other words a continuation. In yet other words, I bet "new people movie into Archie's old house", right? Without having seen it... I'm betting.

As for this new ODAAT? There is, I admit, the possibility of it being in the same continuity as the old one, since they say there's a super named "Schneider", but it doesn't have to be. It can be a straight up reboot/redo with a new guy named Schneider. We know it's not Pat Harrington no matter what (he's dead), but of course if it was a continuation I suppose they could make it the original Dwayne F. Schneider's long lost newphew, also with the last name Schneider. But more likely it's less 704 Hauser (same premise, same continuity, with new stars), or Fuller House with most of the original stars, or the rumored “Married … With Children” reboot with David Faustino (same premise, same continuity, SAME stars), but instead a true redo--same premise, playing on the same name, different continuity, new stars. Admittedly sitcoms seem more prone to continuations, but a true "reboot" is still possible.

Yes, you're right, "reboot" wouldn't be the right word here (and I've never seen that show, either). It would only be comparable if this family were moving into the girls' old apartment in Indianapolis or something. 

Yes, you're right, "reboot" wouldn't be the right word here (and I've never seen that show, either). It would only be comparable if this family were moving into the girls' old apartment in Indianapolis or something.

It doesn't HAVE to be the same shitty old building (it would be ancient by now since it was already old in the original show I think). It might be enough if Schneider is really a Schneider 2.0, perhaps recalling stories of his Uncle Dwayne and how similar his current circumstances are to his Uncle's.

You could even work out a few guest appearances by the old cast under this premise. Or lord, even have one of them as a neighbor. Oh wait. probably not Valerie Bertinelli, who has better things to do. And er... come to think of it the rest of them are either dead or out of the business. So... no neighbor, unless Bertinelli is totally done with that lame TV land sitcom of hers.

By the way, did anyone else besides me totally blank out that Ron Rifkin was actually a regular guest star on this show? Yeah. I know! Unbelievable. But he was only in later seasons as a boyfriend of Ann's.

UWHUNOy.jpg?1

I know!  Weird!

So... no neighbor, unless Bertinelli is totally done with that TV land sitcom of hers.By the way, did anyone else besides me totally blank out that Ron Rifkin was actually a regular guest star on this show? Yeah. I know! Unbelievable. But he was only in later seasons as a boyfriend of Ann's.

-Hot in Cleveland wrapped last year. Valerie is currently doing a cooking show on the Food Network.

-Ron Rifkin did one season, season 6, then they killed him.

It doesn't HAVE to be the same shitty old building (it would be ancient by now since it was already old in the original show I think). It might be enough if Schneider is really a Schneider 2.0, perhaps recalling stories of his Uncle Dwayne and how similar his current circumstances are to his Uncle's.

You could even work out a few guest appearances by the old cast under this premise. Or lord, even have one of them as a neighbor. Oh wait. probably not Valerie Bertinelli, who has better things to do. And er... come to think of it the rest of them are either dead or out of the business. So... no neighbor, unless Bertinelli is totally done with that lame TV land sitcom of hers.

By the way, did anyone else besides me totally blank out that Ron Rifkin was actually a regular guest star on this show? Yeah. I know! Unbelievable. But he was only in later seasons as a boyfriend of Ann's.

UWHUNOy.jpg?1

I know! Weird!

Of at least the original cast, not including those who were added in later, like Ron Rifkin, Glenn Scarpelli (his character was Rifkin's son in the show, who lived with Ann & the girls after Rifkin's character was written out), Shelley (Ann's business partner), & Michael Lembeck, Boyd Gaines, & Howard Hesseman (who played, respectively, Julie's husband, Barbara's husband, & Ann's 2nd husband--who was also the father of Barbara's husband... Making him Barbara's stepfather AND father-in-law simultaneously), the only actors who are still alive are Valerie Bertinelli & Mackenzie Phillips. As said, Valerie's currently doing a Food Network cooking show (& periodic judging/mentoring stints on some of their other shows); I don't know if Mackenzie still considers herself a professional actress or not. As I mentioned upthread, she's now a certified drug abuse counselor in Southern California. I'm not sure which line of work she considers her primary occupation right now.

I can actually see both Val and Mack being willing to pay tribute to the show that made them famous by making guest appearances on the reboot. They've NEVER shied away from it, ever. 

Of at least the original cast......., the only actors who are still alive are Valerie Bertinelli & Mackenzie Phillips.

Richard Masur (David ) from season one is still alive. Mary Louise Wilson (Ginny) from season two also is. And I must add so is Nanette Fabray (Grandma Romano), albeit 95, but if Betty White can do it....

Edited by GaryE
  • Love 1

One person who probably wouldn't come back is Nanette Fabray's niece, Shelley Fabares (Francine Webster--her aunt changed their last name to the phonetic spelling, Shelley kept the original family name), who, while still alive, has had a lot of health issues over the last decade or so, and is officially retired from show business (which is the reason she wouldn't have been on the Coach reboot).

Does Nanette still act? 

I can actually see both Val and Mack being willing to pay tribute to the show that made them famous by making guest appearances on the reboot. They've NEVER shied away from it, ever.

Yeah, but if Mackenzie is out of show biz that's not gonna happen.

Valerie, if she doesn't have that bigger conflict with an ongoing sitcom could possibly swing guest shots if not be in the regular cast though. A food show's schedule won't get in the way, unless it's a travel food show (I haven't seen it so I don't know).

Why would these people make appearances on the show? It centers on a completely different family.

Because it's a way reboots pay "tribute" to old shows, and also invite in older fans.

The stars do it for exposure, nostalgia, or just plain money, depending. Lots of possible reasons.

They don't have to be playing their old character. It could be like The Flash or Supergirl, with some older actor playing a totally different role.

• Love 1

Richard Masur (David ) from season one is still alive. Mary Louise Wilson (Ginny) from season two also is. And I must add so is Nanette Fabray (Grandma Romano), albeit 95, but if Betty White can do it....

I'm aware of that. But I was concentrating on the original "core" main title cast, as I said; they're probably the only characters who might be important enough to bring into the new story. Of those 4 (Franklin, Phillips, Bertinelli, Harrington, Jr.), Phillips & Bertinelli are now the only 2 survivors.

As for Masur, Wilson, & Fabray (who's actually, if I remember correctly, the aunt of Shelley Fabares--Nanette changed the last name spelling to look more "phonetic", while Shelley maintained the original spelling, again if I remember correctly), I remembered them, but forgot to mention them. As it is, I don't think Masur or Fabray were ever credited in the main titles--though Fabray might've been, eventually--& I was, as I said, trying to concentrate on the actors who were credited in the main titles & were the original "core" cast.

Yeah, but if Mackenzie is out of show biz that's not gonna happen.

Valerie, if she doesn't have that bigger conflict with an ongoing sitcom could possibly swing guest shots if not be in the regular cast though. A food show's schedule won't get in the way, unless it's a travel food show (I haven't seen it so I don't know).

Because it's a way reboots pay "tribute" to old shows, and also invite in older fans.

The stars do it for exposure, nostalgia, or just plain money, depending. Lots of possible reasons.

They don't have to be playing their old character. It could be like The Flash or Supergirl, with some older actor playing a totally different role.

Valerie's cooking show isn't a travel-type cooking show. She does it from her home kitchen, or a home kitchen set purporting to be her home kitchen, like Giada De Laurentiis & a lot of the other Food Network hosts.

As it is, I don't think Masur or Fabray were ever credited in the main titles--though Fabray might've been, eventually--& I was, as I said, trying to concentrate on the actors who were credited in the main titles & were the original "core" cast.

Masur definitely got main title credit-

https://youtu.be/W8xgDgTBmtI

Fabray eventually did, as you said (she didn't show up until season 4), but I think it may have taken till season 9.

Edited by GaryE

Masur definitely got main title credit-

https://youtu.be/W8xgDgTBmtI

Fabray eventually did, as you said (she didn't show up until season 4), but I think it may have taken till season 9.

Thanks for the correction on Masur. I guess I didn't remember his role being large enough for a main title credit, though he was supposed to have been Ann's boyfriend when the show started. Plus they wrote out his character after, what, S2? So he wasn't around that long anyway.

So I suppose my point should've been--if it didn't start that way--the Romano/Cooper family characters (except Grandma Romano), & Schneider are probably the characters I'd consider "legacy" enough to make an appearance in the reboot; especially since most of them were there for most, if not all, of the series. But the daughter characters are the only ones currently surviving from among that group.

As I recall, the 704 Hauser pilot had a member of the Bunker family show up at the end who came to see his old house. When he saw the family was aruging about politics he nodded that things were the same as when he lived there. I think it was Gloria's son, so they didn't need to cast the same actor, he was just there for the nod to continuity.

If the rebooted ODAAT is similarly set in the same building, they could easily cast any age-appropriate actor as Ann's grandson, I don't think any old school fans will care. Still, most of those Food Network shows are done on the cheap where several episodes can be filmed in a short time and a multi-camera sitcom isn't a big strain on an actor's schedule so I'd expect that it wouldn't be that hard to get Bertinelli to make a guest appearance.

(edited)

You know, the One Day At A Time credits are a good example of how some shows start out with neat initial story-driven credits and over time they totally genericize them and make them suck. I hadn't remembered them all. but just a random sampling of the titles shows how they got worse and worse.

The initial 1975 ones GaryE mentioned are great. This tells a story. 

By 1979 they'd totally replaced that actual storytelling with idiotic floating portraits that phase into live action.  At least it's pseudo-artistic though.

Then by 1980 we get these tragically bad credits with that nonsense where they have little windows pop up with different scenes of each actor.

Obviously with changing casts you CAN'T keep the same credits (not to mention that people age, particularly Valerie), but it always makes me sad seeing shows where they didn't even TRY to preserve the spirit of initial good credits. 

Heh. And I'd TOTALLY forgotten this show had a producer in the later seasons who was literally named "Bud Wiser"!

Edited by Kromm
  • Love 1