Type keyword(s) to search

Season 6 Spoilers, Previews, Gossip, Etc.

• Start Topic

Interesting that Kathryn Edwards isn't in that S6 intro. Although she's listed as an official HW on the Bravo website, so maybe they just didn't have time to add her tagline in.

• Love 3

Interesting that Kathryn Edwards isn't in that S6 intro. Although she's listed as an official HW on the Bravo website, so maybe they just didn't have time to add her tagline in.

Annnd....she's not in the intro photo on that video.

• Love 1

Kyle Richards goes back to calling out the titular city in her opening line this year, saying, “In Beverly Hills, you can be anything, but it’s important to be yourself.”

Lisa Rinna plays to her famous lips with, “My lips were made for talkin’ and that’s just what they’ll do.”

Newbie Erika Jayne comes in hot -- and confusing -- with the line, “I’m an enigma, wrapped in a riddle, and cash.”

Soap star Eileen Davidson is back with, “I may be an actress, but that doesn’t mean I’ll stick to your script.”

Yolanda Foster imparts wisdom with, “Fake friends believe rumors, real friends believe in you.”

And Lisa Vanderpump delivers possibly the best tagline of all time: “I’m passionate about dogs, just not crazy about bitches.”

From ET.

• Love 1

I think she will be added in and we will hear her tag line once she is in an episode. From what I understand, she is not in the first few episodes this season, so I think they are waiting to intro her completly once she appears. LOL

• Love 4

Much like not looking forward to the season being about Yolanda's illness and who does or doesn't pay homage, I just hope there is not more than 10 minutes wasted on Kathryn Edwards EX HUSBAND, and the late Nicole Simpson and whether or not they had an affair, regardless if Faye Resnick said it or not.  Twenty year old gossip is not necessary and if that is all this woman Kathryn has to bring to the show then she might as well not come on.  Talk about creating drama for drama sake.

• Love 3

I do think Lisa R. is crazy but Lisa R. And Eileen both going against Lisa VP is music to my ears! I have been waiting for someone with actual intelligence and fortitude to call Lisa V out on her machinations. Braying Kyle, volatile Brandi and drunk Kim couldn't get the job done, but I do think Eileen could.

• Love 8

Kathryn didn't begin filming until, like, at least two months into production. And, counter to the precedent of Eileen and Lizzie Rosvek on OC (who were both included in the opening montage from episode 1 but didn't actually appear in footage until episode 3), Kim Fields was recently omitted from the Atlanta premiere. Have to assume Kathryn's tagline will be premised on a football (both of her husbands were pros) or modeling theme. Andy and the network probably regard two-decades old conflict related to the OJ trial as very au courant with the forthcoming American Crime Story. Connie Britton appeared on WWHL not too long ago and did a cold reading as Faye from the transcript of Dinner Party from Hell.

• Love 4

Written down, I liked all of the tag lines except Kyle's, which sounds very trite, and Erika's, which makes no sense at all. Erika's might be the worst tag line of any RH franchise, though I don't commit them to memory so I may be forgetting some that were just as bad. I can't imagine that any are worse. I'm not crazy about any of their deliveries except for Eileen's. The tag lines sounded much better when I read them than listening to the ladies say them out loud.

I wonder how bad of a season it's going to be for Lisa V. She isn't talking very negatively about it the way she was about season 4 even before it aired, so I wonder if the previews and press releases are making her squabbles out to be worse than they actually are. We shall see. 

• Love 4

Eileen is arguably as articulate and intelligent as Lisa in the abstract but her outsize emotionalism in the promos does not augur well for her run against an adversary who is, in my view, the most adroit verbal combatant in the history of the franchise. Lisa may not always have a defensible position in theory but she keeps her cool and finds a way to win; all the screaming, crying, and scenery-chewing to which all of her opponents from Taylor to Kyle have resorted ultimately only make them look unhinged. Even when she bounced on the Puerto Rico trip, she managed to throw together an alliance with two women who hated each other. She's also much more nimble at deflection than most of cast; it was hilarious during the season 4 reunion to watch her wait until Kyle started blatantly contradicting herself and also redirect the conversation from a point of conflict about one of her supposed transgressions to whether or not she had ever lived in Calabasas. If Eileen deteriorates into tears or raising her voice, she's not going to get the job done. Rinna, of course, is just going to end up making a fool of herself and probably won't even realize it.

• Love 6

If Eileen deteriorates into tears or raising her voice, she's not going to get the job done. Rinna, of course, is just going to end up making a fool of herself and probably won't even realize it.

Or if Eileen loses her words, starts flipping her hair and saying, " That's weird. That's just weird.", which she often resorted to when she got frazzled.

Rinna is just a gas bag waiting for someone to throw a match on. Any guesses as to the frequency in which Harry appears?

• Love 6

I heard they added Kathryn mid way through because Erika wasn't delivering in terms of drama. Based on the snippets I've seen of erika, I guess she was supposed to be the new brandi...yet gossip said that erika was being more low key and getting along everyone....we shall see if that is true or not.

• Love 2

I'm incredibly late to the party but I wanted to chime in to say I loathe LVP's tagline. I am so tired of her "witty" dog metaphors. This is the third or fourth bitch joke and on Vanderpump Rules she made a big deal about doing it doggy style when she saw a puppy (luckily that scene was salvageable because PUPPY). 

Also...well, it's totally anecdotal but several times in my own life when a particularly toxic relative or acquaintance feels like they're being attacked they'll bring up but I save animals. In Lisa's case, great! She has the room and the money. But it still seems a little "look at me, I'm such a good person." 

• Love 5

Kathryn's first appearance is in episode six. Kyle and Andy discussed this on his radio show.

What do we know about Kathryn other than she is married to a sports figure?  

Edited by wings707