Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

9 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

She really is sunshine personified tbh.

It's easy to see why seemingly everyone who comes into contact with her gushes about her. Apparently, her wine sold out about 30-45 minutes after it went on sale. I don't know about Colton's but they had a friendly competition going on last night, sparked by these pics on Emily's Insta story.

DaEgpqMVQAEzOOb.jpg

DaEgpqNV4AAwTvr.jpg

• Love 5
(edited)
5 hours ago, Belinea said:
Does she get money from the collaboration? Also, and I mean this as lovingly as possible because she is always pretty, but a fan of the outfit, I am not. Somehow her clothing choices here, remind me of SA's dress code. 

She wears tight, short clothing, full make-up and hair almost every day (ETA: And heels! Can't forget the painful heels!). I bet she just wants to be comfortable on her days off. Kind of like Leighton Meester not wearing make-up when she's not working. Sometimes you need a break.

Did anyone else see John Barrowman's spat with Target on his instagram? I don't mind his original post (he tried to buy some items for a homeless person and was told by the staff that it was somehow against their "policy" to let him do that), but Target responded and apparently it wasn't good enough, and his followers keep lambasting them on it despite the fact that Target already confirmed it's not their policy. Plus multiple current/former Target employees chimed in to say that they don't treat people like that at most Target stores, but people just keep commenting about how horrible this non-existent policy is.

Edited by pigs-in-space
  • Love 2

Ha. Saw that photo on twitter this morning and my first thought after "that's adorable" was "They are going to be super tired for HVFF in Chicago today!" Stephen has a Nocking point thing tonight too. He'd better drink some caffeine I guess.

I got a super cheap ticket to go to the fest tomorrow. I guess we'll see if I shell out any money for autographs since I refused to buy photo ops for $80.  Don't know if you can get anywhere near them without either of those but if I get any good photos I'll post. 

• Love 6
1 hour ago, Trisha said:

Better audio of the Olicity question:

I can't make out what EBR said that drew the laugh (after she was telling SA they needed to talk). Help?

(edited)
5 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

I can't make out what EBR said that drew the laugh (after she was telling SA they needed to talk). Help?

She says “I don’t want to speak for both of us but I will because that’s how marriage goes.”

NP party stuff:

Edited by Trisha
  • Love 2
(edited)

This fan posted just about the entire OTA panel in video installments...

-- On what's been going on with Diggle wanting to be the GA again, DR: "It's been challenging... It's a different kind of season. I think there have been some choices made that we'll just have to see how it all pans out, because they've been choices that some of our characters in previous seasons never would have made... That was so political."

-- Interviewer: "Now whether it's on the big panel stage or on this stage, I love seeing you three together. It's such a great dynamic. You can tell when people genuinely like each other, and that is rare sometimes on shows."
-- EBR: "I'm the mediator, as you can tell...."
-- Interviewer: "So, how did these bonds form over time? Was it quick? Or were these relationships, did they blossom over the seasons?"
-- DR: "Al-co-hol. That's just a joke."
-- EBR: "It is not a joke... Tell them the truth."
-- SA: "How did the bonds form over time? They formed over time. I spend more time with these two than I do with my wife and child. So yeah, you know, we have no choice but to hang out with one another. It's nice."
-- DR: "But admittedly, it did happen pretty quick."
-- SA: "Yep."
-- DR: "Which, I would admit, is pretty rare. It doesn't always happen that quick... What we have is special."
-- SA: "Don't you try to make up with me."
(Interviewer then asked EBR what's it like to be mediator.)
-- EBR: "You know, it's a hard job but somebody's got to do it. I really stepped up to the plate. I've really grown up in six years. And I really feel that if they both need to be shoved away, I can do it."

-- SA: “When EmBett & I get to do scenes together, or when it's the three of us, uh, I like that it’s always a discovery. We always find something cool, uh, in the process of putting the scene on its feet that will tend to make it into the episode, because it will be a genuine moment. I think that, probably as we move through the years, you'll see more of Emily and me and David, like, not Oliver and Felicity and John."
-- DR: "What we love about Emily Bett Rickards... You need more 'Delicity' on the show, don't you?" (Audience yells, "Yeah!") I agree... But honestly, the truth is, I mean, Emily has this - it happened with Brandon, it happened with Grant, it happened with Stephen, it happened with Diggle. It just - every scene she's in, she just kind of – she has this thing, she clicks with people. She clicks. She just has this thing. She connects with people. But I think the biggest gift, obviously, is that she listens very well as an actress. It's the best attribute for any actor. It really is. And, um, she's gonna pay me later... But she listens, and it shows."
-- Interviewer: "I wanted to address with the two you, 'Olicity' - everybody loves that, right? That hashtag damn near destroyed my twitter when I just asked if people had question for you guys. And I think when it comes to the DCTV universe, that could be like the biggest thing going... So what are your personal feelings on the 'Olicity' phenomenon, the use of that hashtag, how much people are invested in you two?"
-- EBR: "Well, when I first started, I had to ask our mutual friend, Ray Mackenzie [tv echo: not sure of name], what 'shipping' was. I was like, 'what - what ship are we getting on, and where are we headed?' Um, and she brought me a sweater that said, [unintelligible words] 'relationship'... still no boat... Um."
-- SA: "Is that what it means?"
-- EBR: "Yeah. Relationship 'ship'... But we like it because we get to work together more. I mean, I won't speak for both of us, but I will. And that's how marriage goes."
-- SA: "I like it because we make each other laugh. It's fun... I'm glad the fans latched onto it... But if it's interesting, then it's good. If it's good for the show, then it's good."
-- Interviewer: "So David, if you had to create your own, would it be a 'Delicity' or is there any other character on the show -?"
-- SA: "Why is it ‘Delicity’?"
-- EBR: "Diggle and Felicity."
-- SA: "Why wouldn't it be ‘Feliggle’?"
-- EBR: "What sounds more delicious?"
-- DR: "That was not that funny."
(DR and EBR then joked around that "Feliggle" sounded like a disease.)
-- EBR: "It sounds like the jello on top of a washing machine."
-- DR: "It's airborne."

-- On their desired superpower, EBR said it was the power to change the light to green, SA said flying, and DR said speed.
-- On who is their most hated villain on DC or in the real world, EBR: "I have a nemesis on set. He alternates. We pull pranks on each other. Religiously. Don't tell him, I secretly enjoy [unintelligible word]. But he is my nemesis. And I have a good one coming for him at the end of this season. He is not an actor. He is a director. His name is Gord. And you got what's coming for you."
-- SA: "My nemesis is twitter... I hate that I can't quit it."
-- DR: "My nemesis is lateness. Tardiness. I always find myself rolling into the set, fashionably late... It's gotten much better. I've gotten much better with it."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 7
27 minutes ago, tv echo said:

"I have a nemesis on set. He alternates. We pull pranks on each other. Religiously. Don't tell him, I secretly enjoy [unintelligible word]. But he is my nemesis. And I have a good one coming for him at the end of this season. He is not an actor. He is a director. His name is Gord. And you got what's coming for you."

Must be Gordon Verheul, who directed 607 and 619.

• Love 2