Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Why does HVFF still invite KC? She obviously doesn't respect the con or her fans enough to show up on time and leave at a respectable time.

And "flight difficulties"? I've never heard of a plane that had to leave earlier than scheduled. 

• Love 9
2 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

I'm 99.99% sure she forgot she even had a panel...

That's what I thought, too. ? 

Edited by Guest
Transcribed from video clip below...
-- DR: "Well, they hoped it did well... No one thought that five shows, Netflix, Marvel's Agents - all this stuff was spawned out of the success of Arrow. No one saw that. So it really had a lot to do, not just with the brilliant writing - I mean, Greg Berlanti is brilliant, there's no doubt about it - uh, but it had to do with that magic that the cast was and is. And that's a very rare thing. It's very, very rare. And, um - so it's tough to say the least of the favorite because it really is something very special... I think once you kinda have that, you can't really duplicate it. So - (sighs) we got out of that question."
Edited by tv echo

This is the tweet someone makes when they know they can't make it to a panel they're scheduled for and are apologetic to her fans:

That's why I think she forgot about the panel. (Well, I hope she forgot rather than just decided she couldn't be bothered.) She literally tweeted that an hour before the panel was due to start. 

She really doesn't help herself, does she? Yikes. Haha.

Edited by Guest
6 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

I'm 99.99% sure she forgot she even had a panel...

That's what I'm leaning towards. 

They probably just assumed she was late again and delayed the panel.

Edited by Chaser
  • Love 1

Do they still pay her for not being there? I mean wasn't she sick last time? If she didn't want to do the panel, she just shouldn't do them. 

Also she should have a manager/handler to remember for her. She doesn't have to do her own schedules. 

Edited by Belinea
12 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

I heard that she crashed the Arrow panel yesterday for a little bit. Maybe she thought that counted towards her requirement.

She did crash the 4:15pm Arrow panel yesterday, but she stayed very briefly (only for one question, I believe). It was the "Newer Faces of Arrow" panel with JS, EK and RG.  You can read the fan tweets here.

Edited by tv echo
5 minutes ago, Primal Slayer said:

Weird to have flight issue, she should definitely elaborate on that.

She didn't even apologize for missing the panel, or mention missing the panel at all so I kinda doubt she will. Unfortunate because doing so would make her look better. 

• Love 2
1 minute ago, wonderwall said:

She didn't even apologize for missing the panel, or mention missing the panel at all so I kinda doubt she will. Unfortunate because doing so would make her look better. 

I definitely agree that she should apologize for missing.

No this was from last night. KC got a tattoo of a macaroni on her elbow for whatever odd reason

lol I've been debating getting a tattoo forever. I'm one of those who need something meaningful, personal, it's forever etc. 

And then there are those who get elbow macaroni on their elbow!

• Love 3
2 minutes ago, Chaser said:

lol I've been debating getting a tattoo forever. I'm one of those who need something meaningful, personal, it's forever etc. 

And then there are those who get elbow macaroni on their elbow!

Maybe the elbow macaroni is meaningful? Like her first meal with her fiance was mac n' cheese lol

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Belinea said:

Isn't SA somehow involved in that con? Maybe he could let her know that it isn't cool to always skip out because they are all close as he pointed out today. 

I've always wondered if inviting KC to HVFF is Stephen's way of sorta helping her out because he feels guilty she no longer has the job she really, really wanted.

9 minutes ago, SmallScreenDiva said:

I've always wondered if inviting KC to HVFF is Stephen's way of sorta helping her out because he feels guilty she no longer has the job she really, really wanted.

Lol, KC brings him money and unless he is losing money on her, he isn't doing it out of sympathy. 

The only time that I can recall KC being on the same panel as DR is when they were snowed in at the first HVFF NYC. Which is uncanny, considering how often they've both been at events at the same time. They're either always scheduled to be on different panels, or if they are scheduled to be on the same one, one of them doesn't show up. (DR cancelled on Boston Comic Con when he and KC were the only Arrow cast scheduled to go). I'm not saying there's any meaning behind it, it's just a weird coincidence.

• Love 9
31 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

The only time that I can recall KC being on the same panel as DR is when they were snowed in at the first HVFF NYC. Which is uncanny, considering how often they've both been at events at the same time. They're either always scheduled to be on different panels, or if they are scheduled to be on the same one, one of them doesn't show up. (DR cancelled on Boston Comic Con when he and KC were the only Arrow cast scheduled to go). I'm not saying there's any meaning behind it, it's just a weird coincidence.

It's ok. I think we all know David doesn't like KC. The way he talks about her... he makes it very clear. He's not exactly subtle

• Love 3
Just now, Chaser said:

I think David fights a constant battle between being professional and giving zero fucks. 

He loses the battle most of the time - like how he has been giving out spoilers left and right lol

Spoilers I get. But tbh I'd prefer for David to keep his opinions of KC to himself

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, Primal Slayer said:

If I had to pick anyone to spill the beans, Id choose David to give it to us.

Yeah, I just can't picture EBR telling it straight for fear of needlessly hurting people's feelings.  And SA, love the actor, but he constantly has a bit of an agenda based on whatever he's currently doing so I wouldn't trust it to be completely straightforward. (At least until all the Arrowverse shows were off the air) KC, well, let's just say I don't have any reason to think she'd be aware of all that goes on.  MG might be an option but DR actually has my trust and appropriate fan related affection, lol.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 4