Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

You know what I find telling is that the guy who is moderating the Arrow Panel at SDCC tweeted out asking for questions and out of 358 replies only two were from a comic book/Black Siren fan and they were poorly worded. The rest were about OTA characters and Olicity with occasional asks about the newbies. 

Considering the guy moderating the panel is from Comic Book.com I'll be curious to see how much of that is reflected in his directing of questions/panel time.

• Love 7
14 hours ago, Mellowyellow said:

I'm playing the song right now!

*screams like a banshee and has a meltdown*

It's a very good Olicity song! 

Ha!  You even get a reference to season three and Ray, lol.  

I'm now thinking that MG based a lot of Olicity plot points on lyrics from that song.    

3 hours ago, BkWurm1 said:

Ha!  You even get a reference to season three and Ray, lol.  

I'm now thinking that MG based a lot of Olicity plot points on lyrics from that song.    

haha so it's not just me!!!! I was like "Omg why am I getting season 3 vibes in this bit."

• Love 1
3 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Do we know when the cast is supposed to start arriving at ComicCon?  

All of the Arrow stuff is on Saturday I think, so probably then? But production's down tomorrow, so most of them will probably go to San Diego then. 

10 minutes ago, way2interested said:

All of the Arrow stuff is on Saturday I think, so probably then? But production's down tomorrow, so most of them will probably go to San Diego then. 

Production is down?

I saw a filming notice saying they were shooting late Thursday night-early Friday, but I guess that means they've got the rest of Friday off. Maybe they learned their lesson after the snafu of SDCC 2014.

• Love 2

I think JH is crazy beautiful - my only problem with this hair color is it makes her look more common.  I had the same thoughts around KC - I thought that honey brown hair she had in S1 was so gorgeous.  

• Love 5
(edited)

Saw this posted over on the GreenArrowTV forum as a "joke" for the season six logo, but I admit, I got a big squishy grin on my face imagining them actually using it to open up an episode.  tumblr_otbovozZzF1tm7z3qo1_1280.jpg

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 22
7 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Saw this posted over on the GreenArrowTV forum as a "joke" for the season six logo, but I admit, I got a big squishy grin on my face imagining them actually using it to open up an episode.  tumblr_otbovozZzF1tm7z3qo1_1280.jpg

How are they taking it?

Hehe I've got a dopey grin right now too! 

23 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

I love it!!!!❤ Done. Perfect season 6 logo ;)

• Love 3
22 minutes ago, BkWurm1 said:

Saw this posted over on the GreenArrowTV forum as a "joke" for the season six logo, but I admit, I got a big squishy grin on my face imagining them actually using it to open up an episode.  

I like how the haters are doing the graphic design work for us, just like the mock "Felicity and Friends" banners in season 4. 

• Love 8
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

How are they taking it?

Hehe I've got a dopey grin right now too! 

Sadly, several are no longer planning on watching the show.  We must all wish them well.  :D 

Others are sublimating their feelings by revisiting their favorite things about Olishity Olicity while others are holding close to their heart Nyssa and the odds of her grooming William to be a new heir to the Demon.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 2
4 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

I like how the haters are doing the graphic design work for us, just like the mock "Felicity and Friends" banners in season 4. 

I know right!!!

I still laugh that they thought this was an insult when most of us thought it was the greatest thing ever:

Or this:

cnfoKNA3QUgfVmV2j8oMgagRYpIsELPP8FbOohSk

• Love 13
2 minutes ago, Mellowyellow said:

Are you sure these were made by haters?

Cuz she looks adorable in them! Lol why use such cute pics of her???? 

No they were made Olicity/Felicity fans mocking Reddit/Felicity and friend haters haha

• Love 1
1 minute ago, LeighAn said:

No they were made Olicity/Felicity fans mocking Reddit/Felicity and friend haters haha

Ahh ok!

So who made the wedding logo?

I approve of the wedding band! Not a fan of plain bands so I liked the sparklers!

1 hour ago, lemotomato said:

I don't think it was made by haters. But by a fan of Olicity.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, Mellowyellow said:

Ahh ok!

So who made the wedding logo?

I approve of the wedding band! Not a fan of plain bands so I liked the sparklers!

The Felicity and Friends theme credit video was made by haters though FYI. Which inspired the Felicity and friend gif sets by Olicity fans haha. 

Im not sure if the wedding bands logo was haters or not but it gets two enthusiastic thumbs up from me!

• Love 2
34 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

These are awesome sauce:

tumblr_o4yoi1vdBp1u0os8oo1_500.gif

tumblr_o4yoi1vdBp1u0os8oo2_r1_250.giftumblr_o4yoi1vdBp1u0os8oo3_r1_250.gif

tumblr_o4yoi1vdBp1u0os8oo5_r1_250.giftumblr_o4yoi1vdBp1u0os8oo4_r1_250.gif

tumblr_o4yoi1vdBp1u0os8oo6_r1_250.giftumblr_o4yoi1vdBp1u0os8oo7_r1_250.gif

tumblr_o4yoi1vdBp1u0os8oo8_r1_250.giftumblr_o4yoi1vdBp1u0os8oo9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_o4yoi1vdBp1u0os8oo10_r1_500.gif

And the sequel:

tumblr_okg36eP3ZZ1u0os8oo7_r1_500.gif

tumblr_okg36eP3ZZ1u0os8oo8_r1_250.giftumblr_okg36eP3ZZ1u0os8oo9_r1_250.gif

tumblr_okg36eP3ZZ1u0os8oo1_250.giftumblr_okg36eP3ZZ1u0os8oo2_250.gif

tumblr_okg36eP3ZZ1u0os8oo3_250.giftumblr_okg36eP3ZZ1u0os8oo4_250.gif

tumblr_okg36eP3ZZ1u0os8oo5_250.giftumblr_okg36eP3ZZ1u0os8oo6_250.gif

tumblr_okg36eP3ZZ1u0os8oo10_r1_500.gif

source:

http://sm0ak-queen.tumblr.com/tagged/felicity-and-friends

That show looks awesome!!    

Im not sure if the wedding bands logo was haters or not but it gets two enthusiastic thumbs up from me!

I'm really not sure either.  Here is what they said in the post I took it from:

In the spirit of the wedding discussion, here is a spoof of "Arrow's" season six logo:
  https://68.media.tumblr.com/1a2db4d272d5a1755fff82edfbed7e9a/tumblr_otbovozZzF1tm7z3qo1_1280.jpg

The "Spirit" over on that forum was mocking but I don't know who actually made the lovely image.  

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, LeighAn said:

That first gif set makes me really really want an all girls adventure episode so bad!!! 

This so much.  The boys can have the B story.  

• Love 1
1 hour ago, LeighAn said:

That first gif set makes me really really want an all girls adventure episode so bad!!! 

Oliver comes home exhausted after being stuck in meetings at the city hall all day. Who ruined my chicken?!

• Love 1

RG is wearing a tie for SDCC. Finally, a guy who dresses up like the woman.

The blonde on JH is still a nope for me. Ironically, JH recently RT'D Gail S. saying that BC doesn't have to be blonde and white.

• Love 3
(edited)

I think it looks better in that video than it did in the first one she posted of it where it looked a weird kind of greyish color. But I don't think blonde looks good on her - and personally I think people with striking eyes like hers look better with darker hair. She could've still gone blonder, just kept it ombre like she had it with the dark roots. 

Edited by apinknightmare

It's a weird color, perhaps not the right tone of blonde? 

With Arrow's tendency to under light everything and the similarities in their costumes, it's going to be difficult to tell BC and BS apart during the screech offs. 

(edited)
40 minutes ago, apinknightmare said:

I think it looks better in that video than it did in the first one she posted of it where it looked a weird kind of greyish color. But I don't think blonde looks good on her - and personally I think people with striking eyes like hers look better with darker hair. She could've still gone blonder, just kept it ombre like she had it with the dark roots. 

So the dark roots are gone now, too? Sigh, the dark roots were the only thing that could make the hair color change salvageable to me. I think once the new episodes air, a lot of people are going to wonder if Dinah was recast because JH looks so much different, and frankly older, with blonde hair. 

Edited by strikera0

Isn't SDCC tomorrow?  Where are all the traveling to instagram pics.  C'mon people, I'm bored here!  

Interesting to see there was a panel on the "musical anatomy of a superhero".  Why wasn't Blake Neely there?  :-( 

DCTV actors going on the private jet.

1 minute ago, Kymmi said:

Isn't SDCC tomorrow?  Where are all the traveling to instagram pics.  C'mon people, I'm bored here!  

They have parties they have to attend today lol CW, WB. Also according to the arrow title page the production is shut down today.

• Love 2

DR and CP are ying yang.

2 minutes ago, looptab said:

Emily's sporting last year' SDCC much appreciated shoes, lol. :D

Good things happened in those shoes. LOL

I wonder why JH and RG didn't take the jet. (and PB, WH, SA).

• Love 2