Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, Thundercatmary said:

Sky 1 is the twitter we deserve lol

Exactly. They're fun and engage with fans. That's all we want. 

They even jumped in on the whole "What's happened to SA's twitter?" thing earlier:

That's why I find the CW PR so annoying because it would be so easy to turn things around. Sigh.

38 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

That's why I find the CW PR so annoying because it would be so easy to turn things around. Sigh.

Seriously!   CW, give me a job.   I'll do.   I'll stay at home all day erryday and promote the ever loving crap out of your shows.   Even the stupid ones I don't like. 

• Love 16
3 minutes ago, lemotomato said:

Did Brian Ford Sullivan lose a bet or something? He's trying to explain the episode writing process but looking at his mentions, no one cares and many are just taking the opportunity to harangue him.

I have no idea, but I'm delighted that someone has finally clarified that WB approves scripts before the CW sees them.   And that apparently CBS still isn't bothering to get involved with scripts/productions. 

(CBS has edit/refusal rights over CW shows, but as far as I've been able to tell, they haven't paid any attention to Arrow since this show started, except to note that hey, superhero shows seem to be in right now, maybe we should try one with that guy over on the CW.....well, that was fun. Back to sports, The Big Bang Theory, and Criminal Minds!)

• Love 11
15 hours ago, dtissagirl said:

I went to his facebook to snoop, and he posted a video last night in which he says Arrow's the only hourlong drama on network left from the 2011-2012 pilot season hahaha lololololol Chicago Fire & Elementary are obviously airing in an alternate reality. And technically also Nashville.

Maybe he thinks Flashpoint happened in real life.... perhaps the idiot portion of his brain is taking over again. Although I can see him going asshat and calling those procedurals & soap operas, while Arrow is a pure Drama in his eyes. Although technically Arrow would be a genre show I believe.  So yeah SA is right in probably no reality on this one.

• Love 2
25 minutes ago, quarks said:

(CBS has edit/refusal rights over CW shows, but as far as I've been able to tell, they haven't paid any attention to Arrow since this show started, except to note that hey, superhero shows seem to be in right now, maybe we should try one with that guy over on the CW.....well, that was fun. Back to sports, The Big Bang Theory, and Criminal Minds!)

I think CBS only cares about the CBS shows on the CW. I do believe they have stepped in before on both Reign & BATB scripts/stories. Arrow I think is a WB show, so of course they are going to be more invested in their products.

35 minutes ago, quarks said:

have no idea, but I'm delighted that someone has finally clarified that WB approves scripts before the CW sees them.   And that apparently CBS still isn't bothering to get involved with scripts/productions. 

Yeah, I know nothing about the industry except for what you and others have talked about here, so I appreciated his walk-through.

I'm also guessing that the point he was trying to make was that the process takes a while and lots of people have influence over what eventually ends up on screen, so don't keep sending the writers nastiness, maybe?

Edited by lemotomato
7 hours ago, quarks said:

I have no idea, but I'm delighted that someone has finally clarified that WB approves scripts before the CW sees them.   

Someone needs to screen cap that so the next time it comes up we can just go bam! WB approved every decision made ?

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 2
1 minute ago, bijoux said:

What's a tailored trend? How do you tailor it?

In order to show emerging topics that matter more to you, today we're improving our algorithms to tailor Trends based on your location and who you follow on Twitter. These Trends lists are tailored for you by default on twitter.com and mobile apps like Twitter for iPhone and Twitter for Android.Jun 12, 2012

• Love 2
3 hours ago, dtissagirl said:

The responses to the ArrowWriters tweet saying they're trending are A++++. LOL these morons.

When I saw that tweet that so emphatically pointed out they were trending, I thought back to the #shiptoendallships that also didn't trend (see - I learn things from you guys!) because I wasn't seeing anything from Arrow trend. And then I laughed, and then I felt really embarrassed for TPTB, but then I laughed some more. 

• Love 4

I moved the post. Anyway, I don't know - don't follow Enty - but this site seems to be accurate. But, they do the reveals just after the matter of the blind item becomes public knowledge.

Edited by looptab

After that Varity Fair article about Enty, I looked thru all his Arrow related stuff. Basically, KC has been problematic forever (seriously he doesn't like her) and the cast did not want her back. SA and EBR fool around. SA's marriage is all but over.

I can't get past his site disclaimer about making up stuff. I side-eye it all.

9 minutes ago, Chaser said:

After that Varity Fair article about Enty, I looked thru all his Arrow related stuff. Basically, KC has been problematic forever (seriously he doesn't like her) and the cast did not want her back. SA and EBR fool around. SA's marriage is all but over.

I can't get past his site disclaimer about making up stuff. I side-eye it all.

I could possibly believe the rest but SA and EBR fooling around (I assume he doesn't mean pranking) just rings super false.   Now it just sounds like he's taken every internet rumor and claimed they are true, even the absurd ones.  

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 1
7 hours ago, Thundercatmary said:

I agree, i've never been one who wants her to suit up but I would love to see her doing self defense training on the show.

Or suit up on Earth2. I would even happily watch Flash for that.

• Love 6

I hate this show sometimes. You have someone that fit and can easily pull a stunt yet all you do is have her behind  a computer. Now more than ever does Felicity need to be trained. Her life has been in danger more times than anyone can count, why is it so hard for someone on the team to train her. I am ragey!!

• Love 7
1 hour ago, dtissagirl said:

In my dream world there's a show on SyFy showrunned by Paul Dini and/or Bryan Q. Miller called Batgirls, and EBR plays Stephanie Brown.

I wish I could give this more likes. My biggest dream is for someone to adapt Bryan's Batgirl run.   It would be absolutely perfect for television yet no one even considers it.   I'd love to watch Steph and Babs bicker and fight crime more than anything else I'm currently watching. 

• Love 2
9 minutes ago, Delphi said:

I wish I could give this more likes. My biggest dream is for someone to adapt Bryan's Batgirl run.   It would be absolutely perfect for television yet no one even considers it.   I'd love to watch Steph and Babs bicker and fight crime more than anything else I'm currently watching. 

It's been pitched for an animated series, with a full treatment. It just didn't get picked up. 

• Love 1

New SA facebook video chat from yesterday (doesn't say much and only gives one little spoilery tidbit)...

Stephen Amell - New & Improved!
Published on Oct 28, 2016, by Stephen-Amell™

-- SA mentioned that he'll be at EW PopFest this weekend.

-- SA:

"I actually got the chance recently to put on the Season 1 [Green Arrow] suit. I posted a photo of it and people were like 'oh, throwback, when did you take this?' I took it last week. That old suit - and this is a true story - so I have to wear the Season 1 suit this year, for reasons that I'm not going to disclose." He mentioned that he was told that he had to come in for a fitting because they needed to make him a new S1 suit. However, he objected and said that he was the "exact same size" and didn't need a new S1 suit made. He was told that he still had to come in for a fitting. He agreed but only if they let him try on the old GA suit from 1x23.  He came in, tried on the old suit and "it fit him like a glove."

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 2