Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

In which Amell sort of confirms that Oliver's going to have a political career in S4: 

I loved him mentioning the unscripted way he checked out Felicity's roots in Season One. That's one of my favorite moments on the show, LOL.

• Love 6
(edited)

I can't with the new costume.. it makes Buckles outfit look tame in comparison. somebody fire this designer and bring back the old one..

I feel bad for Stephen, here's to hoping this is just temp and there be a new proper costume coming up.

Edited by foreverevolving
  • Love 4
(edited)

My biggest problem with the new suit is: why are the arm guards turned the wrong way?? They're completely useless if he wears them the way he does in the photo.

And the shoulder pads are ridiculous looking.

Edited by lemotomato
  • Love 3

I don't mind the sleeveless look on Hawkeye but so far Oliver's looks like he has a tee and shoulder pads for a sporting event or Swat team gear but hasn't put his shirt on yet.

• Love 1
(edited)

It would be fine if it had sleeves and didn't have the turtles on top. Armoured up is fine. This feels like dress up.

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 5

And Star City another thing that makes no sense.Why would you just randomly change a city's name?Hope this pleases the because comics people.But I have a feeling they'll still be complaining about Olicity.

Are you there or streaming it? I'm following on that blog, but you're getting info faster. What's your source?

Sorry, it's happening pretty fast--I'm following The Arrow Writers Room (@ARROWwriters) on Twitter and a few entertainment reporters who are live-tweeting.

• Love 1

And Star City another thing that makes no sense.Why would you just randomly change a city's name?Hope this pleases the because comics people.But I have a feeling they'll still be complaining about Olicity.

I don't think it's so random - Ray proposed that they do that last year. 

Actually, all this "Oliver starts out in love" and "they were super happy during the five months" talk is making me really uneasy,

I don't think anything of it. Could be a way of addressing the criticism of the never-ending doom and gloom and letting people know that the season will be starting out differently.

• Love 3

Actually, all this "Oliver starts out in love" and "they were super happy during the five months" talk is making me really uneasy,

I'm with you. I am starting to have a really bad feeling about this. I'm not sure Felicity makes it past the first 3 episodes. Not even kidding.