Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

That Canadagraphs guy really doesn't like EBR, uh?

He doesn't like EBR, doesn't like Felicity (he doesn't see her importance), and loathes mama smoak and was groaning like a child when they announced she'd come back. Apparently he's really bitter about the fact that EBR didn't give him an autograph randomly on the middle of the street which doesn't make sense because he's gotten an autograph from her before, smh. Anyways, that passive aggressive tweet was just made to make EBR look bad. In the end it just made him look petty.

Edited by wonderwall
  • Love 1

I don't really know what happened, but he said he got SA and BR's autographs, saw WH and DR, but pointed out that she denied requests.

that passive aggressive tweet was just made to make EBR look bad.

Yeah, that was my impression, too. I saw some comments from him on Spoilertv, he is really bitter when it comes to her.

Edited by looptab

I don't really know what happened, but he said he got SA and BR's autographs, saw WH and DR, but pointed out that she denied requests.

Yeah, that was my impression, too. I saw some comments from him on Spoilertv, he is really bitter when it comes to her.

He's just being petty. It's amusing.

From what I can tell about that Canadagraphs guy, he is constantly hanging around asking for autographs all the time so he can sell them. Even Grant Gustin got to the point where he denied him autographs, probably because he already had plenty from him. IMO, EBR probably recognized him and that's why she said no. I don't blame her.

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 2

Yeah, that Canadagraphs guy bugs all of them all time to get autographs so he can make money off them. I don't really care when he gets pissy when he gets denied. 

Edited by Sakura12

I think most actors learn to avoid him if possible once they've filmed in Vancouver long enough. Most of the Smallville actors with the exception of Erica Durance avoided him like the plague. The Twilight cast signed autographs for every fan waiting for them if they had time but would skip him on purpose, and he used to lose his mind over it.

Now, he's saying that her behavior is unbecoming and that she can be fired for not signing autographs. I just find it funny because one of his Olicity posts got his page the most hits he's ever gotten, and he loved her for it. Now, he apparently wants her fired for not signing autographs for him. If that really were the case, every actor in the world would be fired.

Edited by AnyoneButYou
  • Love 2

Not sure how she can get fired for refusing autographs to someone who sells them, but...okay.

Lmao no she can't. It was on her personal time at the airport or something like that. EBR isn't obligated to sign anything if she doesn't want to. But the dude is kind of getting backlash for his comments, even by KC fans which is so satisfying. Apparently he's coined the new name "EBRtards" which is sure to get him a lot of love.

Edited by wonderwall

LOL...I love people who make their living feeding off the kindness of celebrities and then bitch about them when they cut off the gravy train. It makes me smile. It reminds me of when I was at a movie premiere in NYC once and John Krasinski came up to sign autographs and actually called one of the autograph dealers by name and proceeded to spend the rest of the time basically being a smartass to him while signing everyone else's photos. If I were in EBR's shoes, I probably would have acted the same way towards this dude.

Edited by NumberCruncher

This is the guy who is always kind to his fellow actors, talks up GG like crazy, encourages kids at his con panels and does a ton of charity work.

He doesn't seem to me to be the sort of person to read fanfic in order to make fun of the writer. It seems to me that he's genuinely impressed at the quality of Arrow fanfic that exists.

It took me a second to realize you were in fact referring to the adorable Grant Gustin and not Gossip Girl. #FML

Not sure how she can get fired for refusing autographs to someone who sells them, but...okay.

Pretty much half the cast of Glee came to Tdot a year back and the Brittany actress and the Warbler guy completely ignored fans waiting for hours outside their hotel and nothing happened to them so I don't see what he's expecting here.

It's shitty when mercenaries step in and basically ruin it for everyone. IMO if what you're saying about this Canadagraphs guys is true than he's nothing but a glorified scalper. It's not at all surprising that he doesn't like EBR though, guys like this are never fond of a woman who asserts herself.

**Whoops double post phone issues, please help!

Edited by slayer2
  • Love 2

Colton Haynes @ColtonLHaynes  ·  1h 1 hour ago

After #Arrow work this wk...I'm headin to my nephew's "Adventure Time" themed 3rd Bday party...costumes r mandatory...who should I be???
Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 2

Watching SA's con appearance makes me feel a little guilty that for not watching the rest of the season. He works so hard - I mean, how many actors would have kept that appearance so as not to disappoint fans? He had a legit reason for canceling and he didn't. Kudos to him for that. I almost feel like I should watch tomorrow instead of playing catch-up this summer, but I'm so tired of the non-stop angst. Ugh - dilemma :(

• Love 7

Colton Haynes just posted this on his Instagram:

tumblr_nldk825naA1qazmsxo1_540.jpg

With the caption: "Back wit my boos @emilybett @davidpaulramsey #Arrow" https://instagram.com/p/0V9iXpjTGL/

However...

Emily's outfit is eerily similar (same dress, same earrings) to this one posted on February 10:

tumblr_nldk97XHW51qazmsxo1_540.png

Methinks someone got wind of the speculation that Roy's dying and is trying to deter from it.

(Sorry if this ought to be posted in the Spoilers thread. Feel free to move it, Mods.)

Edited by Soulfire
  • Love 4

Part of your observation probably should have been spoiler tagged. I had no idea about that. :/ bummer.

I'm terribly sorry. :( I added a spoiler tag and promise to keep that in mind in the future.

I'm terribly sorry. :( I added a spoiler tag and promise to keep that in mind in the future.

No worries, I spend my entire work day on here, something was bound to happen soon or later. Nice detective work by the way!

Is it bad that I feel I already know what she is going to say? Its like the same script everytime.

omg, write down what you think she's gonna say and if she does you should win a prize or something. 

Mostly I'm thinking Lance Family Feelings, KC (& PB) are killing it, a reference to what Olicity fans will think/do, praise for BR, something along the lines of Wow Never Saw That Coming...Best Episode Ever

• Love 6

I know for a fact that EBR was wearing that hideous jacket a while ago. I think around the time they were filming episode 18. I remember, because I kept on thinking "God what a hideous jacket"

She had a different cell phone case at Paley, too. She used to have a black one (I know this because I wanted to buy it, haha), but it was white the other day. THIS ONE IS BLACK, OLD PIC.

Edited by apinknightmare
  • Love 3

Doesn't matter even if they are filming today. The same outfit so soon makes little sense for how the show usually plays it. I say it's off the table that it's for the current time. I can suppose a pick up scene for 18 or 19 or a flashback to the earlier episode time. But it's probably an old picture.

Can I just say that I don't really like the tone of that Susanne Gomez's tweets? The "Here's your scene Olicity fans" sounds too close to the EPs' standard "Laurel fans will love this". Why not just say "Oooh, Oliver and Felicity!" or something like that? Why mention the fans at all?

• Love 1

On SA´s Facebook page a fan posted the following comment:

"Stephen Amell you need to rally your 300 army and go for this win. It’s down to you and Jensen for Facebook’s Champion in the Zap2it Social Media Showdown. We know you hate to lose and you certainly deserve this title. So let’s not come in second let’s win this showdown!"

And SA responded:

"I'm going to pass. Appreciate the support in these contests, but I don't really see the point."

ETA: Sorry, I don´t know how to link to this particular post on the FB page.