Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

Why is EBR in Hong Kong?

Not sure if this is a serious question?  If it is, then I assume she was live-tweeting during the episode and this is a reference to the scene where Oliver tried to e-mail his mother from Hong Kong before the dude who was chasing him shot the computer.

Sorry, I had a temporary brain freeze - I forgot about the live tweeting.

From the NYC Comic-Con...

Stephen Amell Talks LEGO Batman 3
Published on Oct 8, 2014

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

Sorry, I had a temporary brain freeze - I forgot about the live tweeting.

I'm always pretty proud of myself anytime I can decode a tweet!  It is not a form of communication I am fond of. :-)

• Love 1

Damn, Merlyn and Slade and even Roy but no Laurel. And Sara lives on T-T

I already have 1&2, so now I'm definitely getting this. Did the rest of the cast voice their characters, I wonder?

well Laurel isn't in an action role yet and she's not on Team Arrow so it makes perfect sense for her not to be in the Lego pack. 

Also they spelled Sara's name wrong. Uggh 

Edited by ban1o

BTW: can we all just agree how much like the old Oliver Queen (the goatee one) Troy Baker looks?

just saying.

and yes the lack of Fakanary and the use of Sara as The Black Canary is freakin awesome. a picture is worth a 1000 words.

Edited by foreverevolving

Those games have so many costumes that Laurel (and Quentin, Amanda, Lyla, Tommy, whoever) could probably be created from mixing up the generic parts if anyone wanted to. It's cool that Diggle and Felicity got unique parts though even if they don't wear costumes.

I hope someone asks Stephen if there's an Arrowcave set.

• Love 1

who is Steven? lol

Colin lives in NY and it was his birthday this week, i bet he and Stephen are spending some time together.

Hehe. How awesome that he just showed up at Stephen's panel.

He sounds a lot more excited about Laurel becoming the Black Canary than he did answering if Oliver and Felicity were going to have any more interactions.  Is it acting? I hope so.

Edited by statsgirl

This is true of pretty much every con, but all these people asking for selfies are so damn irritating.

On the other hand, the way Stephen smiles every time he tries to be coy about Olicity is so damn amusing to me. I giggle every time.

• Love 1

He sounds a lot more excited about Laurel becoming the Black Canary than he did answering if Oliver and Felicity were going to have any more interactions.  Is it acting? I hope so.

LOL I don't think it's acting. He sounded genuinely excited about it. He's probably tired of all the shipping questions lol.  

I know Colin's appearance was unannounced but I really wish (best time was during that last question) someone asked how he thought Tommy would've reacted to knowing Thea was his sister.

haha me to. That would have been funny. 

LOL if I were asked the same thing over and over again, I would be less excited about answering said questions. Olicity is no exception. And why wouldn't Stephen be excited about Laurel becoming BC? He has every right to be, I suppose considering she was always the weakest link on the show and now she actually has something to do.

• Love 1

LOL I don't think it's acting. He sounded genuinely excited about it. He's probably tired of all the shipping questions lol.  

Plus, a lot of the shipping questions are so stupid and repetitive. Why wouldn't Oliver and Felicity have more interactions?

Well, at least someone is excited about it. 

Oooh, was that catty? Ha!

• Love 2

I actually wish someone would ask him if he thought Oliver and Felicity were moving too fast with all the love declarations and the asking out on a date and breaking up before they truly began and blah blah blah... I want to know what he thinks about that because a lot of comments I've seen thought it was too rushed (cough*tvline*cough)... 

Ugh. Why can't people ask better questions :p

• Love 1

Although it's fun watching actors at panels and what they think of their character. I actually prefer panels where the writers and producers are present because they have more insight on what's actually going on in the show. 

• Love 1

I took his answer to the Laurel BC question completely different than you guys. Hmm I'll have to rewatch it when someone posts it online.  He looked down and away and sucked in a breath and said, "Sooo we'll see how that goes, yeah we'll see how that goes." (from memory so probably not exact quote) I didn't get any excitement from his answer.  Especially since earlier in the panel someone asked a Laurel question and followed it with "I wish she had died" and the crowd cheered loudly. I thought he was trying to be positive despite being skeptical but I'll rewatch it to see if I was letting my opinion color the response.

• Love 5