Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

4 minutes ago, dtissagirl said:

It hurts like a mo-fo, though. I had a partial bicep tear back when I played basketball, and basically any move of the right upper side of my body was extremely uncomfortable.

Yeah, I certainly wouldn't want to have to do photos with anyone. An accidental jostle by some well-meaning person would be the worst. 

If KC HAS torn her bicep, I think her going to the con (whether it's for the full day or half a day) is the most admirable thing she's done when it comes to cons. But that's just me.

• Love 2
16 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

If KC HAS torn her bicep, I think her going to the con (whether it's for the full day or half a day) is the most admirable thing she's done when it comes to cons. But that's just me.

Yeah. I totally get being skeptical, since she has a history of bailing on cons. I'm willing to give her the benefit of the doubt since there really isn't a way to know if she tore her bicep or not unless she starts giving full-bodied hugs or doing cartwheels or something. 

• Love 5
16 minutes ago, Delphi said:

Colton bailed on the cast dinner apparently,  he's exhausted from I  assume dtinkling, attention or jetlag.   Or all three. 

Nah. He's totally bailed so he can watch the Eurovision.

• Love 5
7 minutes ago, wonderwall said:

All I need is a photo with EBR/JM and then the weekend will officially be a success

Well they're certainly loyal to their favourites. I guess the lady who posted the photo with Emily in front of the fireplace yesterday (and mentioned Stephen had been there the day before) must work there then.

(edited)

Colton bailed on the cast dinner apparently,  he's exhausted from I  assume drinking, attention or jetlag.   Or all three.

He was partying in Paris with CL and Rick Cosnett a few nights before. He's probably exhausted. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 2
(edited)

Emily's lounge sold out, again :(

i also couldn't snag VIP tickets I got 2md row so I'll try to get good pics for EBR and queue up early for SA panel. 

I'll just tweet things out today, morrigan2575 

no spoilers from today's panel but EBR is really funny.

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 4
(edited)
1 hour ago, doesntworkonwood said:

Emily and everyone else hates the eyelet coat. It's really noisy, and 'it seems to magically change sizes'. 

I feel pretty vindicated.

she didn't specify that coat but i think we all knew which coat she was talking about. 

I'm curious as to why it's her fault that they put Felicity in that coat.

In other news,  KC just walked by me not sure what being hospitalized for a torn bicep looks like but, no sling, and full use of both arms (water bottle in left, textingwith her right) .

incidentally she's a tiny thing, very ,very thin and shorter than i expected, around my height (5' 5") 

EBR is super short, maybe 5'2" or 5'3?

DR is huge and beautiful, SA is tall and leaner than I expected.  Colton is flawless, Willa is teeny tiny and adorable 

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 9
(edited)

how much of LLs s2 spiral is because Tommy died and how much is because Oliver left her?

she loved Tommy very much but OQ is her soulmate. she loves them both but different type of love.  Her spiral is just over loss in general, loss of tommy, sara, oliver etc

trying to get back with Oliver after Tommy died was due to grief. basically losing Oliver drove her to Tommy and losing Tommy drove her to oliver.

KC always had it in the back of her mind when filming scenes that LL was in love with OQ.

KC says she might be playing a lead in a video game.

says that she would have loved to have more OQ/LL training scenes...because comics  (litterly). no one her fans keep repeating the same mantra

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 15
5 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

KC always had it in the back of her mind when filming scenes that LL was in love with LL.

Clearly.

So, was she pitching (or trying to) the love triangle when she had this convo with Marc?

She's playing this 'because comics' thing very smart. 

• Love 6
6 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

how much of LLs s2 spiral is because Tommy died and how much is because Oliver left her?

she loved Tommy very much but OQ is her soulmate. she loves them both but different type of love.  Her spiral is just over loss in general, loss of tommy, sara, oliver etc

trying to get back with Oliver after Tommy died was due to grief. basically losing Oliver drove her to Tommy and losing Tommy drove her to oliver.

KC always had it in the back of her mind when filming scenes that LL was in love with LL.

Wow, too bad Laurel never got to have a heart to heart with Anarky. 

Is that last one a typo? I wouldn't find it surprising that Laurel was in love with herself, I'm just not sure KC meant to play jer that way.

• Love 2

Maybe Laurel did lose her virginity to him but I wouldn't count on Oliver doing the same, LOL. Jokes aside I don't get imagining headcanons about that since they have zero relevance to the characters they got to play. I would have focused more on other aspects of the character if I were her.

• Love 9
(edited)

Was her whole panel just talk about O/L? Yawn.

But thanks KC, for giving us proof for what we already kinda knew. That deathbed confession mess was her fault. Wow. Must've only really cared about being the love interest. 

Edited by Angel12d
  • Love 12
36 minutes ago, Morrigan2575 said:

KC always had it in the back of her mind when filming scenes that LL was in love with OQ.

I'll just leave this right here...wow

• Love 2

Suddenly all of the problems with LL as a character become so unbelievably clear.  Confirmation that KC played LL based on "because comics" or the personal head cannon and backstory she created and not what the writers were putting on the page.  

I wonder if she thought Laurel wasn't a candidate for the grave "because comics" as well? At the end of the day Marc had the last laugh though because that hospital soulmate confession made Laurel look delusional.  

• Love 16
1 hour ago, Morrigan2575 said:

KC just said that she talked with MG about that last scene.

given the comics she thinks LL/OQ are meant2be4eva. (snark). Basically she told MG that she thinks OQ and LL are soulmate and that OQ is the love of LLs life. MG told her that was interesting because he didn't think LL was the love of OQs life.

pretty sure this confirms that the entireline was put in for KC

Fanservice!

• Love 12
28 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

But thanks KC, for giving us proof for what we already kinda knew. That deathbed confession mess was her fault. Wow. Must've only really cared about being the love interest. 

Until we hear that she asked for that line to be in there i wouldn't put fault on her. MG didn't agree witg her and just like they did nothing to really showcase KC/EBRs desire for their characters to be closer, they didn't have to put that line in. 

Though I disagree with her of course about love of her life but she also never got a chance to change that mindset after s1.

• Love 1
29 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

While I believe she did get that ball rolling, it's hard to imagine that she had leverage to get it in, so I place the blame firmly on the producers. They were in the position where they could and should have simply said, no, that's not happening.

1 minute ago, looptab said:
Enough, Stephen. Please.

I wonder if he would stop if everyone either started praising that "storyline" or stopped talking about it altogether.

• Love 7
58 minutes ago, doesntworkonwood said:

She did also say that she did think if brought Laurel's character down for saying that in the last scene... I think. She does tend to ramble.

I wonder if she had this awareness of saying Oliver was the love of her life brought down her character before or after it was filmed and reviewed by thousands? 

3 minutes ago, looptab said:

Enough, Stephen. Please.

I'll forgive him because 4-9 is one of mine.  And we've already heard how much he enjoyed exploring his acting muscles even if the resulting storyline was pure crap. 

• Love 4
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

Until we hear that she asked for that line to be in there i wouldn't put fault on her. MG didn't agree witg her and just like they did nothing to really showcase KC/EBRs desire for their characters to be closer, they didn't have to put that line in. 

Just now, bijoux said:

While I believe she did get that ball rolling, it's hard to imagine that she had leverage to get it in, so I place the blame firmly on the producers. They were in the position where they could and should have simply said, no, that's not happening.

I wonder if he would stop if everyone either started praising that "storyline" or stopped talking about it altogether.

That's fair, I guess. But I don't agree. KC talks to MG about Oliver being the love of Laurel's life and then suddenly it ends up in the episode, even though MG doesn't agree? 

And seeing as they knew they were killing her off, I can imagine they might have wanted to give her something she wanted as a parting gift. 

• Love 6
2 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

That's fair, I guess. But I don't agree. KC talks to MG about Oliver being the love of Laurel's life and then suddenly it ends up in the episode, even though MG doesn't agree? 

And seeing as they knew they were killing her off, I can imagine they might have wanted to give her something she wanted as a parting gift. 

I think he said he didn't agree that Laurel was the love of Oliver's life (presumably he thinks Felicity is the love of Oliver's life, because that's what they put in the episode), not that he didn't think Oliver was the love of Laurel's life.  So he might have agreed that Laurel still loved Oliver, he just didn't agree that they were soulmates, because Oliver no longer felt that way about Laurel.

• Love 4
2 minutes ago, Ceylon5 said:

I think he said he didn't agree that Laurel was the love of Oliver's life (presumably he thinks Felicity is the love of Oliver's life, because that's what they put in the episode), not that he didn't think Oliver was the love of Laurel's life.  So he might have agreed that Laurel still loved Oliver, he just didn't agree that they were soulmates, because Oliver no longer felt that way about Laurel.

Yeah, I got that. 

3 minutes ago, Ceylon5 said:

Yeah, that's what I understood.

Re the kid SL, he finds a way to bring it up even when people don't ask him about it!! It's a curse! 

• Love 1

I just want to clarify that I don't think Katie said that she thinks Oliver and Laurel lost their virginity to each other, just that Laurel lost her virginity to Oliver. The panel was a bit weird and she did get some difficult questions. She seemed to want to get off stage as soon as possible. 

Emily's panel was fantastic this morning, she was really sweet and fun. Shes very good with fans and coming up with stuff on the fly. Whilst she did go off topic sometimes, but it was cool because we got to learn about her.

• Love 5

Ultimately what they write in the show is the writers' fault, but it's pretty obvious that if the actress had a different view of Laurel and pushed for other stuff the character would have had a chance to not appear terrible in her last scene on the show and for me pretty much taint all her previous interactions with Oliver, what happened with Tommy and her spiral in S2. But she was hell bent in playing LL as always in love with Oliver despite everything. I doubt the writers were even wondering about L's feelings for O in those terms in S4 before she went to talk to MG.

• Love 6
14 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

If that is their idea of a parting gift then they need to learn how to be better gift givers. And it still would've been their choice. 

• Love 2
Just now, Primal Slayer said:

If that is their idea of a parting gift then they need to learn how to be better gift givers. 

Well, that's one thing we do agree on! But seeing as KC has mentioned the soulmate/love of her life head canon many times over the years, I think it's something she actually wanted tbh. Maybe not when she was dying though...

• Love 6
5 minutes ago, Angel12d said:

Well, that's one thing we do agree on! But seeing as KC has mentioned the soulmate/love of her life head canon many times over the years, I think it's something she actually wanted tbh. Maybe not when she was dying though...

And she's still talking about it. 

• Love 6