Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

LOL with all this spec, I think people forget that she actually spends a lot of time sitting at her station anyway. 

Is it the lighting or did they intentionally black out the background? 

Edited by 10Eleven12
  • Love 2

SA was crouching to her height in that pic of them with the Flash cast from last year's crossover.

Hmm... Does it look like EBR's sitting down? I actually think she's standing and SA's just leaning down a little to make them the same height. I think if SA was crouching down

to wheelchair height

there would be more arm bending for balance or SA would be tilting his torso at a little more of an angle.

Hahaha! I can't believe we're trying to analyze possible

wheelchair

specs based on BTS pics right now!

Edited by SleepDeprived
  • Love 6

Hahaha! I can't believe we're trying to analyze possible  

wheelchair

specs based on BTS pics right now!

 Edited by SleepDeprived, 58 minutes ago.

Six weeks baby.  It's all we've got right now. 

• Love 2
Alexander Calvert ‏@Alex8Calvert

Should Star City's most targeted man, Oliver Queen invest in a bullet proof vehicle? I meannnnn, that's not my call. Happy Hanukkah !

9:01 PM - 9 Dec 2015

https://twitter.com/Alex8Calvert/status/674816078078324736

Alexander Calvert ‏@Alex8Calvert

When you think your man is finally gonna lock it down and wife you up but instead he wants to talk about work #Olicity #Arrow

8:17 PM - 9 Dec 2015

https://twitter.com/Alex8Calvert/status/674805123999121408

• Love 3

I love it when actors hang out with production crew. Anyone who has been on a set would know that actors are generally very insulated and they are kept insulated by design. So when some decide to mingle, it is always fun for the other staff.

Edited by Tazmania
  • Love 1
Even if WM can bring the emotional maturity to whatever plot MG creates, he's still the senior.  He helped create the show and he ran it almost alone last season.  She can smooth out the rough edges, she can write episodes like Dark Waters, but it's MG who determines the storyllnes and what happens when.

Wendy Mericle ‏@MericlesHappen

We are overwhelmed by the response to #DarkWaters! Thank you all for watching! We promise #BloodDebts will be worth waiting for...

4:04 PM - 10 Dec 2015

This tweet makes me wonder about the conversations going on now between Mercile and Guggenheim.  MG has to do press addressing the "surprising" backlash and pretty much universal scorn for regressing Oliver back to lying and keeping secret over trumped up drama  in his episode that ends in Olicity cuddles but WM does an episode with Oliver and Felicity hashing out opposing viewpoints over if marriage should be on the table and her episode ends by nearly killing Felicity  and she is "Overwhelmed" with praise. 

Is MG the kind of show runner that wants the best for his show?  After all, any praise for the show goes to his credit as well.  We've already seen a better balance this season since WM was promoted.  Would MG be smart enough to defer to her on tricky emotional plot stuff?  MG knew enough to attempt to handle Oliver's 2nd response to Felicity carefully.  (Personally I think he failed big time but I guess YMMV)  That at least says he is aware enough to know when perhaps he should get a second opinion.  

Could this back to back comparison of episodes - one he wrote and one she wrote  - could this mean that he could become self aware of his weak spots and do what's best for the show and find a way to bring the drama without harming the emotional integrity of the characters?   He seems like a fairly smart guy and he certainly has his hand in a lot of pots so in a way, giving WM more authority and control over HOW his big epic plot points are reached would make a lot of sense.  But would he? 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 2

MG knew enough to attempt to handle Oliver's 2nd response to Felicity carefully.  (Personally I think he failed big time but I guess YMMV)  That at least says he is aware enough to know when perhaps he should get a second opinion.  

In MG's interview about the "surprising backlash" he said that he worked hard with SA on the wording for timeline 2 so that Oliver wasn't outright lying to Felicity at the end. SA has said previously that he sends notes on the draft scripts, so if that happened in this case, and SA sent notes about the scene, then thank God because it could have turned out much worse if left to MG alone.

SA knows his character well and seems to value the O/F relationship but I guess there is only so much that can be done to improve things when character takes a backseat to plot.

• Love 2

Those screen times surprised me. I thought Diggle had and Laurel had more

I know this person, I trust them, she's as accurate as she can be.

I don't trust queenscanaries, he threw a huge fit at the end of S3 when Laurel wasn't getting screentime and refused to publish the last 5 episodes until the season was over. Ever since that, I've questioned his information.

• Love 6

I trust Kimberly (screen times @wonderwall posted) and i know she's very accurate, she always checks and double checks to be sure. Queenscanaries basically counts the entire scene the person is/was, either he/she is on screen or not. Kimberly counts the actual screen time.

Example: There's a fight scene of 1 minute, we see OQ on screen for 30 seconds only but queenscanaries still counts the entire minute of screen time for OQ

Hope i made it clear, tried my best :p 

• Love 2