Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

CO4N0gzUsAAfRHx.jpg

Where are the tatoos?

Oliver seems to have had the dragon removed (which seems emotionally healthy to me). I don't think we've seen him shirtless from the front. My guess is Bratva might be gone, too, but not necessarily the Chinese characters.

Now get rid of the brand and I will be a very happy camper. A little LP-water infused lotion and ta da!

Edited by AyChihuahua
  • Love 2

I have a friend who saw Pierce Brosnan walking on the beach in Hawaii and she asked if she could take his picture. He said the same thing to her that he was not contractually allowed to have his picture taken. I think it's a clever easy out. They should be able to say no.

Edited by BunsenBurner
  • Love 1

Isn't she too old for that now?

I thought maybe it had something to do with baby Sara, but who knows.

My headcanon because I'm a sap: Donna gives Oliver the fluffy duck because that used to be Felicity’s and she wants him to give it to their child whenever they have one (hopefully at the end of the series) :’)

I want to know where they are! And @wonderwall is right, Donna does look a bit bruised. And the duck looks a bit battered. I'm intrigued...

Is that a onesie on his lap?

It just looks like a hoodie to me.

Edited by Guest

Sometimes a duck is just a duck, though.

Quack. Quack.....Quack.Quack.

They are teasing. It's probably just Sara's, which means they are probably at Diggles, which means Original Team Arrow scenes.. I see no downside.

• Love 8

Sorry, that pink dress is just way too inappropriate for Donna to be wearing. CR looks absolutely amazing, but still she can barely sit or stand in it. It just too school girlish for a grown woman to be wearing. It was especially noticeable in the shot with Echo & EBR.

I can't wait to see what the speculation or fanfics about the infamous duck are going to be. My guess is it has something to do with Lil Sara, it does look like her room. But the fun this fandom can have is going to run loose again. Cue the bun in the oven countdown. It already plagues so many fics. Personally, I hope they keep babies far from the main cast until the finale season. Lil Sara is enough and she has the added benefit of being able to sent offscreen with her supermom so that is a great perk. We would not be that lucky with an O/F baby.

• Love 4

My people watching self is going to gonna judge her :) I just need it a little longer, its just little too short for her. She's sassy not slutty, that dress looks a little slutty. I'm all for her empowered characterization, but I would probably say the same thing if I saw her walking down the street, That being said I think its fabulous that her character to so bold & confidant to wear a dress like that. And kudos to CR, she is rocking it. :)

• Love 2

I don't mind the dress because that's her characterization. She likes dressing like that. And if she does, who are we to judge? More power to her.

Because we're anonymous internet commenters on a message board for which judging and discussing the show is the whole point? We talk about Felicity's outfits all the time, so why can we judge/discuss her clothing and not Mama Smoak's?

Like I said, I don't care how much skin she shows. I care that that dress is ugly.

Edited by AyChihuahua

i like the pink dress, it's a very pretty color, IMO.  Although it kind of reminds me of a sexy bridesmaids dress.  However, I liked the blue dress she wore in 305 as well, maybe even a little bit better.  I really liked the pink top/jean jacket she wore at the end of 305.

I would never wear either dress but I think they work for her character and what her character is supposed to be (the exact opposite of Felicity).  

I would totally wear the jean jacket/pink top or was it a dress?  I can't see the bottom in the photos I looked up.

• Love 1

Maybe the props dept is raiding actors' personal toy collections for budgetary reasons. Jk:)

It looks like they are all just toying around with stuffed animals. I feel like that duck is a common stuff animal, I think it might be attached to a book series, as I think the dog is as well that cr is holding in the lower pic. Just some fun on set.