Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Brandon Routh Day in Iowa, and BR attends Wizard World's Des Moines Comic Con...

June 12 declared Brandon Routh Day
Courtney Crowder, ccrowder@dmreg.com
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/story/life/2015/06/12/june-twelve-declared-brandon-routh-day/71148820/

10 photos: Brandon Routh at the Hollywood in the Heartland display
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/picture-gallery/news/2015/06/12/9-photos-brandon-routh-at-the-hollywood-in-the-heartland-display/71147630/

Iowan who played Superman returns for Comic Con
June 12, 2015 By Pat Curtis
http://www.radioiowa.com/2015/06/12/iowan-who-played-superman-returns-for-comic-con/

6-12-15 Brandon Routh

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

PB is apparently touring about Great Britain...

Paul Blackthorne ‏@PaulBlackthorne  Jun 12
Top deck of the bus all to myself. Great way to see #London http://ift.tt/1L4WnSn 
CHTF2lFWsAESPi-.jpg
Paul Blackthorne ‏@PaulBlackthorne  Jun 10
Magnificent #Edinburgh http://ift.tt/1dxgFpv 
CHKi5VLWgAAL0zi.jpg

https://twitter.com/paulblackthorne

Paul Blackthorne History of Shetland in under 2 minutes xoxox
Published on Jun 8, 2015, by AlexSp12TV

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 6
(edited)

Part of the Superman Celebration today (also it kinda bothers me they went outside the realm of Superman this year..I forget if they have before)

tumblr_npweqgAtWX1te8hx2o1_400.jpg  tumblr_npweqgAtWX1te8hx2o2_400.jpgtumblr_npweqgAtWX1te8hx2o3_540.jpg  tumblr_npwe6zdFTN1te8hx2o1_540.jpg

Edited by wingster55

PB is apparently touring about Great Britain...

https://twitter.com/paulblackthorne

Paul Blackthorne History of Shetland in under 2 minutes xoxox

Published on Jun 8, 2015, by AlexSp12TV

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=heCPkvg8YPQ

I am such a sucker for British accents (being an American); I think I could listen to PB talk about Shetland all day. Or anything else for that matter. I would say I'd listen to him read the phone book but I'm not sure anyone knows what that is anymore....

I'm so old.

• Love 4

I would say I'd listen to him read the phone book but I'm not sure anyone knows what that is anymore....

I'm so old.

Well, I do remember what a pone book is ... (I´m 39 btw.) and yes, PB has a wonderful voice (and accent). I´d like to listen to him reading something like ... his favorite short stories... or maybe some ARROW fanfic. Is there anything out there about Detective Lance? Maybe some romance story with him and Felicity´s mother :-)?

• Love 1
(edited)

tumblr_npwk2kMbT01tj3xcxo1_1280.jpg

SA is back from his "break" and is posting again on FB!!! I´m so happy, ´cause I missed him! (OMG, I know I´m pathetically fanboying...)

Edited by Kordi
  • Love 2

Wait, how? I'm not seeing the correlation 

Letting go of family and friends and what not -- Felicity's father obviously abandoned her and Donna. It sounds like it, but it definitely doesn't have to be. Damien Darhk could've easily enlisted Felicity's father to be his right hand man and forced him to cut ties with his family and friends as well... 

Wow at the posters. What a mess to not include all characters and just that ridiculous manipulated "fight" club poster.

I don't understand why they didn't just use an old Arrow Poster... The one they used for Arrow has more Flash characters than Arrow on it. Sorta makes you wonder where Arrow as a show actually ranks on anyone's priority list in the new & improved Flarrowerse.

Here's hoping they are too busy spending their time trying to do some quality casting that they were too distracted to find better promo material for Arrow.

• Love 2

Its a long baseball game... And he & his friends are already pretty conspicuous with their Toronto attire. Fenway is more of a home turf kinda park. Maybe he didn't want to be bothered by fans considering those look like pretty nice but easy to find seats in the Ballpark.

• Love 1

Its a long baseball game... And he & his friends are already pretty conspicuous with their Toronto attire. Fenway is more of a home turf kinda park. Maybe he didn't want to be bothered by fans considering those look like pretty nice but easy to find seats in the Ballpark.

That's assuming those are their actual seats. It's a pre-game picture, quite a few people line up as close to the field as they can get to take pics.

Always wanted to go to Fenway for a Yanks/Red Sox game.

• Love 2
(edited)

I am such a sucker for British accents (being an American); I think I could listen to PB talk about Shetland all day. Or anything else for that matter. I would say I'd listen to him read the phone book but I'm not sure anyone knows what that is anymore....

I'm so old.

ITA and I'm old too. LOL  If you haven't seen the documentary he did, check it out on Hulu

This American Journey (2013)

British actor Paul Blackthorne and Australian photographer Mister Basquali drive across America interviewing strangers. A cinematic postcard from the people to the people, this film teaches us that hearts can be healed at the most unexpected places.

Edited by catahoulamama

It *was* a long game. While that looked like a pregame shot, they could have had their pick of some very decent seats seeing as the Sox have been sucking SO.BADLY. <cries>

I'm guessing he didn't get to sing the Canadian anthem before the game like he wanted to though...

• Love 1

True. I'd be more likely to think it was something along those lines if he didn't post things and then delete them all the time, haha.

• Love 1
(edited)

#Arrow's Felicity - Emily Bett Rickards/@EmilyBett - expected at #LeoAwards15 gala Sunday. Nominated for #TheFlash.

https://twitter.com/yvrshoots/status/609812908315275264

EBR did not win the category for her Flash guest appearance (that winner was announced yesterday).  However, the winner of the category for her Arrow lead actress performance will be announced at the Gala Awards today.  See Golden Arrow thread.  If EBR is expected to show up, maybe that's a good sign.

Edited by tv echo
(edited)

AK answers Arrow question at 8:50 at Awesome Con: Washington, D.C (yes, in case you forgot - like the EPs seem to do - AK plays the still alive Dinah Lance)...

Alex Kingston Panel at DC Awesome Con - May 30, 2015

-- Fan asked how it was working with KC on Arrow.  AK said that she's "lovely".  She also said that she thinks she'll be returning to Arrow, that she doesn't think her time on that show is done.  She said that KC is a "very serious, hardworking actress - they all are, to be honest."  She said that SA sets "a very, very good example for just how to be on set" and that "everybody takes it very seriously".  (I believe a fan interjected something about JB here and she said that he also takes it seriously "in his way".)  She also said that when she sees her hair straight, she thinks that maybe she could be KC's "mum".  She said that Arrow is "a nice show to go work on - it's very friendly".

-- When fan asked about the difference between working on TV shows in England and in the U.S., AK answered: "craft services - it's all about the food".  She said that, in the U.S., you have bigger budgets, so the facility is usually better.  Her reaction to craft services: "look at all that food!"  In England, since the budgets are smaller, they have to put more of that budget into the production.  Otherwise, the script, writing and production crews are equally good.  "So it really is all about the food."

-- Lots of Doctor Who and ER questions.

Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1
(edited)

CR is also in Europe...

Charlotte Ross ‏@charlotteross  17h17 hours ago
Having fun climbing the Italian Alps today- magical! #Italy #hiking #dolomites #Alps
CHaKhBzWUAAfvzK.jpg
Charlotte Ross ‏@charlotteross  Jun 12
Hiking in the Italian Alps today....BEAUTIFUL! #Italy #Dolomites #Alps #hiking #wildflowers… https://instagram.com/p/31ooXbRoHo/
Charlotte Ross ‏@charlotteross  Jun 11
Visiting the spectacular #neuschwanstein #Castle of #King #Ludwig in #Bavaria #Germany https://instagram.com/p/3yv0DbRoPf/
Edited by tv echo
  • Love 1

I think they're just so in love with how cool the fight club poster is and how many comics characters they go in there.  They're not hearing that some people don't like it.

stupid videos are password protected -_-

I'm sorry. you couldn't see them.   It worked the first day it was up.

Letting go of family and friends and what not -- Felicity's father obviously abandoned her and Donna. It sounds like it, but it definitely doesn't have to be. Damien Darhk could've easily enlisted Felicity's father to be his right hand man and forced him to cut ties with his family and friends as well... 

Felicity's father only left 20 years ago and he had a good relationship with his daughter before that, given that Donna is not bitter and furious at him.

I think Damian Darhk would have given up family and caring long before that in his 200+ lifespan.  I hope 20 years ago is when Felicity's father got into trouble and was forced to start working for DD..

• Love 2

I hope they let him sing. The say Americans have massacred the Canadian national anthem should be illegal.

Charlotte Ross picture depresses me to no end... woman is twice my age and looks better than I do.

She said she works out two hours a day.  I like to think that if I put that much effort into it, I would look a lot better than I do now.

• Love 2

LOL..The Jays killed the Sox so badly this weekend, I imagine he was having a *very* good time.

This is how much I apparently dislike any north NE teams (I don't know why I just do, which is not recommended if you live in the area :-P)  - I actually "yes"ed when I saw your post, lol.

Canadagraphs on Twitter is trying to deface Emily Bett. Calling her ungrateful, saying she's like two faced. That the producers are only pretending to like her. He's going on and on with the fans who are defending her. This to me is worse than any of the actors have gone through. He said she's in on pap shots with KC at the beach. Saying that she'd rather party all night than go to the Leo Awards. This is disgusting. It's obviously not true considering she doesn't even party that much from what I've seen. She's more into books.

• Love 1
(edited)

Cadagraphs on Twitter is trying to deface Emily Bett. Calling her ungrateful, saying she's like two faced. That the producers are only pretending to like her. He's going on and on with the fans who are defending her. This to me is worse than any of the actors have gone through. He said she's in on pap shots with KC at the beach. Saying that she'd rather party all night than go to the Leo Awards. This is disgusting. It's obviously not true considering she doesn't even party that much from what I've seen. She's more into books.

That guy is gross and shouldn't be paid any attention. Seriously. He's not worth the time or the effort. Clearly no one gives a damn about the guy it's not like he knows EBR and if he claims he does, how creepy is that? Considering he isn't privy to EBR's life so he probably follows her around enough to get a sense of who she is? How creepy and gross and off putting. 

Also I must say we don't even know much about EBR's life to make assumptions. She probably likes to party, so what? And honestly, it's her choice to go the Leo Awards, clearly she didn't win so I don't see the need for her to be there. 

Edited by wonderwall
(edited)

I think EBR must've turned Canadgraphs down for a date or something. He's crossed over to the creepy stalker territory. I know he used to have a crush on her because he accidentally tweeted it once on his canadagraphs twitter instead of his personal twitter and quickly deleted it after his other autograph hound friends responded, "I knew it!"

I don't even know why EBR's fans keep talking to him. It just gets him riled up and he gets gross. I'm almost convinced he's the one making those troll fattie accounts because the accounts started popping up like 2 days after he decided to hate her, and earlier he made a remark that EBR's probably sitting around eating Doritos instead of going to the Leo Awards.

Edited by AnyoneButYou
  • Love 6

I think EBR must've turned Canadgraphs down for a date or something. He's crossed over to the creepy stalker territory. I know he used to have a crush on her because he accidentally tweeted it once on his canadagraphs twitter instead of his personal twitter and quickly deleted it after his other autograph hound friends responded, "I knew it!"

Hahaha, that would explain so much.

But yeah, people should just STOP talking to him, because a quick glance at his timeline shows he gets off on arguing. Ew.

• Love 2
Canadagraphs on Twitter is trying to deface Emily Bett. Calling her ungrateful, saying she's like two faced. That the producers are only pretending to like her. He's going on and on with the fans who are defending her. This to me is worse than any of the actors have gone through. He said she's in on pap shots with KC at the beach. Saying that she'd rather party all night than go to the Leo Awards. This is disgusting. It's obviously not true considering she doesn't even party that much from what I've seen. She's more into books.

What's hysterical is that last year this time, he said that neither she nor SA would ever attend the Leo Awards because the awards aren't big enough to attract US Shows/Hollywood People.  So last year it's nah, we'd never see SA or EBR at the Leo's they're too big for it and now it's that upitty bitch!   I really wish Felicity/EBR/Olicity fans would just freaking ignore him on twitter.  

That would certainly explain a lot because his attitude is beyond the norm.

(edited)

Part of AK's panel at Wizard World's Des Moines Comic Con this past weekend...

Alex Kingston - session start (Wizard World Des Moines 2015)

Published on Jun 14, 2015

Edited by tv echo

This wouldn't surprise me since up until mid year he would make cutesy comments about her when she'd sign for him. LOL 

He's not worth the attention he's getting, I wish her fans would leave him alone. This is the same guy that has trashed KC, Grant Gustin, & several Flarrow guest stars.

Video snippets from Paris...

Super Heroes Con' 6 & 7 june 2015 - Danse David Ramsey

Super Heroes Con' 6 & 7 june 2015 - Tea-cup danse

Super Heroes Con A Paris

(edited)

It's people like Canadgraphs that made Cons starts charging for autographs in the first place (they used to be FREE!) For that he should be ignored. 

An actor is not obligated to sign autographs, especially for someone they know turns around and sells it for profit. He gets mad and lashes out at anyone that refuses him. I actually think all the actors in Canada should refuse to sign for him. They should go around signing for everyone else and skip him. 

Edited by Sakura12
  • Love 6