Type keyword(s) to search

Social Media and Behind the Scenes: AKA Everything Else Not "News and Media"

Zalyn
  • Start Topic

IDK if this belongs here... But it gave me great pleasure to find out that even some NFL players support O/F. But then again, we are all teen fan girls :p

Gerald McCoy (Verified account)
‏@Geraldini93
Yes yes yes Oliver and Felicity are long overdue!!
  • Love 11

OMG Stephen is such a glorious troll but in the best way.  I wouldn't have believed him either.  Bless.  I swear between him, and J2 and Misha , the CW has the most interesting leading men on TV IMO.  Throw in Mark Sheppard and Paul Blackthorne....for a complete set of awesomesauce.

• Love 4

So often when you meet someone you look up to, they end up having feet of clay. I'm really glad that meeting SA was such a good experience for her.  (His eyes are 20x better in person?  How could that be?)

I grew up with Magnum PI so I tend to swoon as a good mustache.  Stephen's sure ain't, although if he had more time, maybe.

Being in the SPN fandom, I've read about people meeting Jensen and Jared and how they are even better looking in real life. And I can't imagine how that is possible. And apparently Misha is drop dead gorgeous too. I'm not sure who's eyes are more blue -Misha's or Stephen's.   I met one idol in my life and that was John Elway and nearly lost my shit that time.  And I am WAY MORE invested in these guys, including Stephen...I would probably drop dead or barf on one of them.

• Love 2

I can corroborate that person's account re: Stephen being even more attractive in person.  In fact, I had to laugh at what her husband said because my very straight brother who was standing with me in the autograph line said the exact same thing.  

• Love 3

I can corroborate with Jensen, that man is drop dead gorgeous in person. His smile, makes you want to melt!!!!! I can also say that about Manu Bennett, I walked around in daze after getting a hug and having him whisper in my ear. Stephen's smile is amazing as well.

• Love 2

IDK if this belongs here... But it gave me great pleasure to find out that even some NFL players support O/F. But then again, we are all teen fan girls :p

Gerald McCoy plays for my hometown team and I see him around town every now and them. If I ever tun into him again, I'm totally going to gush about Olicity with him, LOL.

• Love 6

Gerald McCoy plays for my hometown team and I see him around town every now and them. If I ever tun into him again, I'm totally going to gush about Olicity with him, LOL.

I would seriously love to hear the result of that conversation.  Always had a soft spot for the Bucs, between Gruden, Tiki's brother AKA Rande Barber and now this... LOL

Edited by Morrigan2575
  • Love 3

Yeah, it's great and all that the Fern isn't dead but now we have to deal with the repercussions of crazy Fern gone wild. 

I guess Sally will have to hold an intervention. 

Edited by BkWurm1
  • Love 5

The treadmill, Sally, the mannequin glass cases, and the bionic hand will all have to band together to form a...a...league, shall we say, to first fight but eventually team together with Fern.

Can we name the bionic hand, Handy? 

• Love 5

How is it possible that the mannequins have still no name? This is a huge fail. :(

I feel like they are all from the same family.  Models obviously.  Last name Quinn.  Aidan, Liam, and their sister Siobhan. (pronounced Sha-von) 

• Love 7

The treadmill, Sally, the mannequin glass cases, and the bionic hand will all have to band together to form a...a...league, shall we say, to first fight but eventually team together with Fern.

The Uncanny X-Things?

Can we name the bionic hand, Handy? 

Because it's the most helpful in doing stuff? And performs on command? The kink is strong in this one.

• Love 8

OH.MY.GODS...FERNNNNNN!  That made me cry-laugh...That was just brilliant..But will she become crazy!Fern???

Also, why does that post not have ALLLL THE UPVOTES EVER.

Sally's Soulmates? Sally and the SuperStuff? Because Sally came first. 

• Love 3

That video though was genius! Still laughing :)

Sadly guys, I don't think Sally can make it help save Crazy Fern. Sally is locked under police protection with the mannequins... :(  It looks like even the Fern will do some character propping this season as, relying on Handy to save the day. But we will get a mandatory crossover from the Treadmill. :)

The Fern must be saved so it can become someone else. It must become something else.....

• Love 4

Cheating on Oliver with Ray Palmer, that's what... I thought Sally had better taste than that :p

Oh PUHLEEZE. That was NOT Sally.  That was cheap knockoff. PoorMan's Sally. 

Am I the only one that thinks we need a character thread for the supporting stuff?

But seriously for all the shit we give Guggenheim that was a genius move to make that video. Well played Guggentroll.

Edited by catrox14
  • Love 10

Cheating on Oliver with Ray Palmer, that's what... I thought Sally had better taste than that :p

It wasn't cheating. Sally was having an independent character arc that showed it getting a backbone and becoming more than just a love interest. Ray Palmer helped it see what a good option he was outside of the foundry. It's arc was all about Sally learning to become who she is via helping Ray become who he supposed to be. :)

Edited by kismet
  • Love 12

It wasn't cheating. Sally was having an independent character arc that showed it getting a backbone and becoming more than just a love interest. Ray Palmer helped it see what a good option he was outside of the foundry. It's arc was all about Sally learning to become who she is via helping Ray become who he supposed to be. :)

So what you're saying is...Sally had more of an arc than Felicity.

Seen.

• Love 5

So what you're saying is...Sally had more of an arc than Felicity.

Seen.

CMon now. Felicity had a big arc this season according to the writers/eps. Were you not watching the same show they were making?? (Enter sarcastic laugh/smile) You probably were watching the same show I was, which had no really arc for Felicity - just a 1-way ticket to Palmer Island & a digital recorder to video all of hers **cough** RAY's **cough** adventures. Here's hoping things change now that she is backs in Arrowland and appears fully committed to all tasks that needed to be done like months ago :)

• Love 4

I've thought of another member for the League of Stuff on their quest for justice -- We forgot all about the Red Pen. Maybe Red Pen will rescue Fern from its crazy, leaving Handy to smolder in the airplane hanger as the League rushes off to save the world.

• Love 4