Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

I mean "actively agreed" as in nodding her head yes and verbally affirming that Ramona was right about what she was saying.

Ramona "You are a very strong woman, and that's how I am, and I think with my husband, and your husband, they are not as strong as us."

Heather nods head yes

Ramona "and opposites attract"

Heather "Right"

That's what I mean by actively agreeing. Now whether she was agreeing because she agreed or if she was agreeing to be polite and placate Ramona, either way I don't see it as anything other than shitty to Jonathan. I don't know if he has a problem with it or not, maybe he's a submissive guy and he likes it. Maybe Heather puts on her skully and shows that bitch who is boss, I mean, some guys are in to that. Mistress Heather. *shrugs*

IMO, just mine, Jon is secure in the knowledge that Heather loves/adores him and that is all that counts, not her being polite to a neurotic fool (Ramona) or getting into a cat fight with said fool on camera. I don't think Heather was "actively agreeing" with anything Ramona said about Jon or even about herself (Heather), she was allowing a woman in pain voice that pain in anyway she chose to in that moment. IMO, that conversation was ALL about Ramona/Mario and had nothing to do with Heather/Jon.

• Love 13
(edited)

IMO, just mine, Jon is secure in the knowledge that Heather loves/adores him and that is all that counts, not her being polite to a neurotic fool (Ramona) or getting into a cat fight with said fool on camera. I don't think Heather was "actively agreeing" with anything Ramona said about Jon or even about herself (Heather), she was allowing a woman in pain voice that pain in anyway she chose to in that moment. IMO, that conversation was ALL about Ramona/Mario and had nothing to do with Heather/Jon.

Except that the conversation was about Heather and Jon as well. I think what Jonathan is secure in is that Heather is the boss. I just wonder if he likes it that way.

Maybe that what their emotional, escalating and repeated fights are about.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 1

Except that the conversation was about Heather and Jon as well. I think what Jonathan is secure in is that Heather is the boss. I just wonder if he likes it that way.

Maybe that what their emotional, escalating and repeated fights are about.

I am going to step away from this conversation, we disagree, strongly and we are not going to change each others minds.

• Love 9

I am going to step away from this conversation, we disagree, strongly and we are not going to change each others minds.

LOL WireWrap I was trying to think of how to say the same thing.  SHRUG 

• Love 4

Maybe Jonathan is smart enough to realize it is just  another douchy HW interaction his wife is having with a narcissistic, bulldozing loon.

I wouldn't be upset if my hubby threw me under the bus when he was talking to  known asshat loon.  I would just be glad he walked away with his body parts and senses intact and cash that HUGE Bravo paycheck.  lol  Mama needs new landscaping!

Heather has to go through all this crap, filming and dealing  with Ramoaner and Con-ya Morgan, and she and her hubby reap the rewards with more moolah coming into the bank accounts.

He might be sitting back saying 'Heather run me over more often, would ya!' 

I would bet Jonathon puts up with more real crap in his profession and might just see this as silly nonsense.

I think there is wide spectrum between not being the boss and being submissive.  Wide.  Vast.

• Love 13

I agree that minds aren't going to change but we've always talked about the state of the HWs marriages once they put them out on the table. 

The problem is, we're down to only 2 of the 8 who are actually married.  One of which we've already speculated is a tippy canoe (Josh and Kristen) so that leaves Heather and Schinny to fuss and discuss about.  No harm, no foul, just speculation.

I dunno.  To me the guy always looks like his tail is between his legs. 

• Love 1

LOL WireWrap I was trying to think of how to say the same thing.  SHRUG

Dorinda, who has said nothing nice about Heather on Twitter all year long had one nice tweet to send out. It was that she and Jon were a wonderful and supportive couple.

• Love 4
(edited)

I agree that minds aren't going to change but we've always talked about the state of the HWs marriages once they put them out on the table.

The problem is, we're down to only 2 of the 8 who are actually married. One of which we've already speculated is a tippy canoe (Josh and Kristen) so that leaves Heather and Schinny to fuss and discuss about. No harm, no foul, just speculation.

I dunno. To me the guy always looks like his tail is between his legs.

I agree, Heather brought up their fights and wanted to talk about their marriage! I suspect they do have a supportive marriage, in that he supports her, let's her steamroll him and she bites his head off when he gets in her way. I would love to be a fly on the wall during one of their fights. I bet she lets him know who is boss. Edited by shoegal

I agree that minds aren't going to change but we've always talked about the state of the HWs marriages once they put them out on the table. 

The problem is, we're down to only 2 of the 8 who are actually married.  One of which we've already speculated is a tippy canoe (Josh and Kristen) so that leaves Heather and Schinny to fuss and discuss about.  No harm, no foul, just speculation.

I dunno.  To me the guy always looks like his tail is between his legs. 

There is a difference between Heather/Jon and Kristen/Josh in that we have seen the latter 2 argue/fight on camera several times. We have seen Josh show little to no attention to his daughters PT last season as well. We have yet to see Heather and Jon fight on camera and neither Jon or Heather have ever been dismissive about their son's medical needs, in fact, as far as Jax's health is concerned, we saw both parents involved, not just 1 of them. The only time we saw Heather "snap" at Jon was during fight with Aviva at LuAnns last season and IMO, that was just her telling him that she could handle Aviva without help, not that she was dismissing or negating him.

As far as his "looks" go, he has more of a baby face and doe eyes that tend to look more innocent/younger and I think he is a quiet, soft spoken man by nature. They both light up when they look at each other and their body language is in tune with each other IMO.

• Love 10

This. 

Ramona and Kristin, who obviously know them better than I do confirmed (for me) what I already felt in my gut.  And what I felt in my gut came from Heather's behavior - which came long before Kristin or Ramona said a word.

I just watched that scene again of Heather and Ramona.  Curses to you, Dorinda.  Those two were just getting started. Way to read a room, Dorito.  Not.

Seriously, I was so annoyed that Dorinda shut this conversation down, I thought it had the potential to get really juicy. I am glad the producers left in the part where Heather is mocking that she would NEVER tell Jonathan how amazing he is...sometime love just ain't enough, indeed.

I mean "actively agreed" as in nodding her head yes and verbally affirming that Ramona was right about what she was saying.

Ramona "You are a very strong woman, and that's how I am, and I think with my husband, and your husband, they are not as strong as us."

Heather nods head yes

Ramona "and opposites attract"

Heather "Right"

That's what I mean by actively agreeing. Now whether she was agreeing because she agreed or if she was agreeing to be polite and placate Ramona, either way I don't see it as anything other than shitty to Jonathan. I don't know if he has a problem with it or not, maybe he's a submissive guy and he likes it. Maybe Heather puts on her skully and shows that bitch who is boss, I mean, some guys are in to that. Mistress Heather. *shrugs*

I think it is equally fair to interpret  the nodding (I take it you added the "yes") and "Right" that Heather may have been acknowledging Ramoaner's feelings and not actually agreeing with what Ramoaner was saying.

I think it is fair to interpret it either way.

• Love 8
(edited)

I think it is equally fair to interpret the nodding (I take it you added the "yes") and "Right" that Heather may have been acknowledging Ramoaner's feelings and not actually agreeing with what Ramoaner was saying.

I think it is fair to interpret it either way.

Nodding your head up and down means 'yes' to me, but of course anyone is free to interpret that how they wish. Acknowledging Ramona's feelings about herself and Mario is one thing, but Ramona was also talking about Heather and Jon. If it could go either way, if she agreed or didn't agree (and let Ramona talk shit and left it uncontested to be polite to Ramona, and not her own husband) either way is shitty IMO, for reasons I mentioned above. But now I repeat myself. Edited by shoegal

Nodding your head up and down means yes to me, but I guess anyone is free to interpret that how they wish. Acknowledging Ramona's feelings about herselfand Mario is one thing, but Ramona was also talking about Heather and Jon. It could go either way, and either way is shitty IMO, for reasons I mentioned above. But now I repeat myself.

I understand your interpretation and I respect that it is the way you view it.

When my gf had a heart attack, she was in hospital talking about how badly life has treated her, how , if not for bad luck she would have no luck, how people just try and try to screw her over, she was blaming everyone but the Pope for her life/medical/financial problems.  I nodded along, acknowledging her feelings and her present pain.  I was not in agreement.

The truth is she smokes a lot, drinks more than Con-ya Morgan and has done her share of not being so kind to others, she has spent money wildly and is now in bankruptcy. 

She has added much to her situation  and I did not feel it was kind to do more than acknowledge her pain.

I think sometimes,when someone is talking/explaining, a nod here and there is just an acknowledgment that the person is listening and understands what is being said and, maybe acknowledging the pain the person is feeling

We interpret it differently and that is the beauty of the forums, IMO.

I enjoy the different perspectives and have changed/adjusted my mind/viewpoint after seeing another's take on a a situation/HW.

• Love 7

When my gf had a heart attack, she was in hospital talking about how badly life has treated her, how , if not for bad luck she would have no luck, how people just try and try to screw her over, she was blaming everyone but the Pope for her life/medical/financial problems.  I nodded along, acknowledging her feelings and her present pain.  I was not in agreement.

The truth is she smokes a lot, drinks more than Con-ya Morgan and has done her share of not being so kind to others, she has spent money wildly and is now in bankruptcy. 

She has added much to her situation  and I did not feel it was kind to do more than acknowledge her pain.

I think sometimes,when someone is talking/explaining, a nod here and there is just an acknowledgment that the person is listening and understands what is being said and, maybe acknowledging the pain the person is feeling

I enjoy the different perspectives and have changed/adjusted my mind/viewpoint after seeing another's take on a a situation/HW.

I agree with it all. Heather and Ramona have already had this argument in the past.

I will say, that I wouldn't completely dismiss it all. The one thing I have learned from these shows is that often they give us small glimpses of things to come. Little tidbits that have us reflecting later on. I always wonder how they decide what footage of a 3 or more hour dinner to show us. For instance in the case of Dorinda. On 2 occasions we have seen her dine with John and be a real bitch to him - very quick to anger. I thought it was interesting at the time that they wanted to show us this part of her personality. Now it is all making sense as we see her overreact to Heather and acting like a total loon on Twitter. They were giving us a glimpse of what we would see more of later on. I wouldn't want to think there is trouble with Heather and Jon, but nothing really surprises me anymore.

• Love 6
(edited)

When my gf had a heart attack, she was in hospital talking about how badly life has treated her, how , if not for bad luck she would have no luck, how people just try and try to screw her over, she was blaming everyone but the Pope for her life/medical/financial problems. I nodded along, acknowledging her feelings and her present pain. I was not in agreement.

She has added much to her situation and I did not feel it was kind to do more than acknowledge her pain.

I understand the idea of placating and totally agree when someone is talking about themselves. Ramona was not just talking about herself, she was talking about Heather and Jonathan. Personally, I am not someone who agrees just to get along with when you are talking smack about my husband. Talk smack about how weak your husband is all day long. Talk about mine, and no.....

If Ramona had only been discussing herself and Mario, I can understand nodding along to placate. But she wasn't, so I don't see it that way. Especially given what Heather knows Ramona has said about Jonathan in the past.

Plus, Heather added that she's not going to be the woman who tells Jonathan how amazing he is, and she did that all on her own. I did not see it as Heather just trying to be nice to Ramona.

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 2

I would consider it a compliment if Ramoaner talked smack about me and/or my hubby.  I would worry only  if she liked me and/or my hubby.

lol

I'd go more Dorinda and tell her she better back that shit up and back it up hard! Holla!

• Love 2

lol

A new tee shirt :

"Don't make me go all Dorinda on you!"

Yeah...or I will sic the caterpillars from my daughters forehead or the worm from my lip on you!

Bunny just made herself sick..ewwww

• Love 1
(edited)

I hope Dorinda is warming up her fingers for a crazy Twitter spree tonight. I cannot wait to see the spin she no doubt has had laid out for months. Plus she could be worked up from taping the reunion. Bring it on! This is golden.

Edited by MollyBrown
  • Love 8

Nodding your head up and down means 'yes' to me, but of course anyone is free to interpret that how they wish. Acknowledging Ramona's feelings about herself and Mario is one thing, but Ramona was also talking about Heather and Jon. If it could go either way, if she agreed or didn't agree (and let Ramona talk shit and left it uncontested to be polite to Ramona, and not her own husband) either way is shitty IMO, for reasons I mentioned above. But now I repeat myself.

My husband agrees with you. I do this when I'm talking to someone even when I don't agree with them. It's just one of those things I can't help it. I've done it for so long I have a hard time not doing it. When someone is talking to me I nod and once in awhile I'll say right, or ok,  just so they know I'm paying attention and engaged in the conversation. It still drives my husband crazy after 26 years.

I don't know anything about Heather's marriage other than what I have seen on the show so I don't know if she was agreeing or not. 

• Love 9

This keeps coming up, but Carole has nowhere near the level of wealth that is reported on the web and she's said as much. And Sonja has no money because she has sizeable debts and is in the midst of a bankruptcy.

As to their educations, Carole had a bachelors and an MBA. Heather has a bachelors from SUNY Plattsburgh. Sonja says she has a bachelors from FIT. Ramona went to FIT, but I don't know if she has a degree. And Bethenny went to NYU, but not sure if she has a degree. Ironically the two housewives we know have degrees are the two biggest loons. Kelly graduated from Columbia and Aviva has a bachelors, masters, and a law degree.

Kelly did not graduate from Columbia.  She took some classes at Columbia's extension college. 

There, balance has been restored to the universe.

• Love 2

Kelly did not graduate from Columbia.  She took some classes at Columbia's extension college. 

There, balance has been restored to the universe.

Umm you might want to keep reading :-)
  • Love 2

Re-watching this episode! Just saw the scene where heather told Kristen how Sonja said when she and Jomathan brought Sonja home one night they had a threesome. Haha!

OMG I hate Ramona even more watching it the 2nd time denying she ever said Sonja had a drinking problem. I think moaner's menopause is causing memory lapse.

• Love 1
(edited)

My husband agrees with you. I do this when I'm talking to someone even when I don't agree with them. It's just one of those things I can't help it. I've done it for so long I have a hard time not doing it. When someone is talking to me I nod and once in awhile I'll say right, or ok, just so they know I'm paying attention and engaged in the conversation. It still drives my husband crazy after 26 years.

I don't know anything about Heather's marriage other than what I have seen on the show so I don't know if she was agreeing or not.

I have never noticed that Heather had a habit of doing this, nor has she ever had a habit of holding her tongue with Ramona. But I guess anything is possible!

Re-watching this episode! Just saw the scene where heather told Kristen how Sonja said when she and Jomathan brought Sonja home one night they had a threesome. Haha!

I wasn't sure exactly what Heather was saying with this, and whether Sonja was just telling Heather and Jonathan about a threesome she had...another conversation I wish we could have heard more of in this episode!

I hope it was a threesome with John John and Madonna!!

Edited by shoegal
  • Love 1

OMG I hate Ramona even more watching it the 2nd time denying she ever said Sonja had a drinking problem. I think moaner's menopause is causing memory lapse.

LOL, Unless Ramona has been in menopause the entire show, 7 years, this would/could not apply to her, I think she just has no problem lying and throwing others under the bus to save her own skin! LOL

Oh, IMO, Sonja dreams about having sex with everyone and when she wakes up, she thinks her dreams really happened because her "Swami Priestess" told her that! LOL

• Love 3

I have never noticed that Heather had a habit of doing this, nor has she ever had a habit of holding her tongue with Ramona. But I guess anything is possible!

I wasn't sure exactly what Heather was saying with this, and whether Sonja was just telling Heather and Jonathan about a threesome she had...another conversation I wish we could have heard more of in this episode!

I hope it was a threesome with John John and Madonna!!

Oh hmmm! I didn't think of it that way - interesting.

Heading into the car ride to the restaurant scene. It's they are sitting on the patio drinking before dinner. Except Kristen it seems. Then they're at the door Ramona can't stay here anymore she says. Heather says under her breath let someone else wait in the car for once, Sonja's counting people off and Betheny looks at her like she's nuts. Ramona says Kristen come with us.

And now in front of the restaurant and I can't figure out why Dorinda targets heather!

So the Ramona/Heather convo - 2nd time around I could understand it better (as I interpret it lol). And when heather says she's not the type of person to say oh you're so wonderful yada yada, dorinda says no one has that that's not real (last 3 words unsure).

As for heather and Ramona yes they are both strong women and yes they both married men who appreciate their strength and allow them be loud and be the stronger person in the relationship. But the similarity ends there as far as I'm concerned. And that's because Mario and Jonathan are different! You can be lesser strong in a relationship but not weak. Or you can be weak. Mario is weak because he needed to be propped up. He wants the attention that Ramona gets and he got caught up in the HW and I think that's what killed them. I just don't see that with heather and Jonathan.

Mario is weak because he needed to be propped up. He wants the attention that Ramona gets and he got caught up in the HW and I think that's what killed them. I just don't see that with heather and Jonathan.

I agree.  Yet I think Jon is a different kind of weak than Mario.  Jonathon seems trained to stand back and let Heather go postal when angered because he knows that hell hath no fury like Heather scorned.  He's been on the receiving end of that.  We saw it with our own eyes and nothing will convince me that that was a one and only occurrence.  And I'm going to come right out and say this but I thought him going to the baby shower for the woman he didn't know at Carole's was weird.  That certainly couldn't have been his idea.  I'll go so far as to say he didn't want to go.  But he did.  Out of love for Heather?  Uh, I suppose it could be that.  Or because she and/or production told him to and he's used to following his marching orders.  That sounds bad but that's just the feeling I get about him.  About them.  She wears the pants, which is cool, but he doesn't seem all that happy about it. 

For me this feeling went back to the conversation he had with Carole and Kristen when they went caviar shopping. He said he asked for - and Heather promised him - a threesome for their tenth anniversary. I might have LOL'd. He was so unconvincing.  It felt like he only said that to make it appear like he was in control of at least one area of their relationship.  That was the first of many times I felt second hand embarrassment for him.  Even though it wasn't by Heather's hand (that time), for me it was in direct relation to how I think she makes him feel.  Which might be the opposite of the "most amazing thing that ever happened" to her.

• Love 2

Yeah...or I will sic the caterpillars from my daughters forehead or the worm from my lip on you!

Bunny just made herself sick..ewwww

Yer buggin' out, wabbit !  lol

I agree, Heather brought up their fights and wanted to talk about their marriage! I suspect they do have a supportive marriage, in that he supports her, let's her steamroll him and she bites his head off when he gets in her way. I would love to be a fly on the wall during one of their fights. I bet she lets him know who is boss.

So what it boils down to is... To each their own..

(edited)

Nodding your head up and down means 'yes' to me, but of course anyone is free to interpret that how they wish. Acknowledging Ramona's feelings about herself and Mario is one thing, but Ramona was also talking about Heather and Jon. If it could go either way, if she agreed or didn't agree (and let Ramona talk shit and left it uncontested to be polite to Ramona, and not her own husband) either way is shitty IMO, for reasons I mentioned above. But now I repeat myself.

Sometimes ya gotta just smile and nod.

You explained it better than what I tried above. :-)

Edited by Sincerely Yours
  • Love 1

Sometimes ya gotta just smile and nod.

You explained it better than what I tried above. :-)

lol I think scummy Mario did a LOT of smiling and nodding

Thanks but I marvel at how clear others are expressing their views/opinions (even opposing views but don't let on I said that ) lol

:)

I usually like Ramona (or, at least, she doesn't bother me that much), but she totally stirred that pot!!  I couldn't believe when she told Sonja that Bethenny said Sonja was an alcoholic....weren't they all saying that Sonja had a drinking problem?  I don't recall Bethenny actually using the word "alcoholic", but Ramona came pretty close, by saying "anyone who has an addiction....." when they were at Park Side.

I also got a "methinks she doth protest too much" from Sonja - she really took offense.  

Maybe it's already been said, but Sonja was so Kim Richards's "Don't discuss my sobriety!" this episode.  She raged at everyone the same way Kim did last season, and we know how she turned out.  Sonja is one big ball of denial.  I hope it never happens but one of these days she just might do her "Looking For Mr. Goodbar" routine one too many times.  She'd better thank her lucky stars that at least one of her friends is willing to guide her to her room and pour her into bed.  Better them than some date rapist waiting at the bar with drugs in tow.  smdh

• Love 3

I'm not a doctor. Who am I to call someone an alcoholic? Wow, if there was ever a line that proved that Bethenny doesn't belong on this show. And I love her for it. 

That said I did laugh at Bethenny and Ramona's sob fest on the couch. How could you not with Ramona complimenting herself in every other breath?

Oh, lord, Sonja. No. You did not start in on Bethenny's education and manners. Granted, it wasn't the best move but you needed to be told to STFU with the way you were going on and on. I'm amazed B even had the patience to last that long. So Sonja ignored all of Bethenny's arguments and only heard the STFU and is using that to turn it around as another attack.

And then we Ramona with her "they" think you have a problem and Bethenny thinks you're an alcoholic when that is the opposite of what B actually said.

I'm watching Heather come in trying to take charge and both take on a "nurturing" role and also lecture Sonja and I see why you could like Heather. I forget who said it but yes, when she's up against someone you don't like or someone who seems to be wrong, her style is less annoying. If you like B then all her previous confrontations with Heather are grating. If you're also tired of Sonja, then Heather seems to be the voice of reason. Though she's still on her high horse and I'm not sure how the lecturing is going to help when Sonja's this irrational.

I like the idea of them giving money to charity when they can't let a topic die. More of this, please!

And yes, it is ALL Ramona's fault. At least that morning it was.

I love how well B and Luann can read Ramona. I'm still waiting for more footage of them imitating her. Maybe we'll get it at the reunion.

LOL at Kristen pretending she's not "sealed tight." Hands? Who believes that?

I adored the silliness of the women pranking Ramona. So much better than Carole's bear costume.

I love when Luanne tries to show off with her French.

Loved Bethenny's line that Heather is annoying but B was the one being a bitch. That's a perfect way of describing it. 

I have no idea what just happened with Heather and Dorinda. My best explanation was that Dorinda was a little buzzed because not only did her side of the story not make sense but the situation escalated way too quickly.

I get that Heather wanted to talk to Ramona but I call bullshit on her A) actually having problems with Jonathan and B) wanting Ramona's advice. Come on now.

B was making a salad. She did not want to go with them to lunch out at a restaurant. She was not forcing them to stay and eat her salad. She then wanted to avoid having a confrontation and they chased her down.

• Love 1