Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

(edited)

I had a bunch of posts to reply to but they didn't show up and I don't care enough to get them again lol.

The James/John convo was so embarrassing. James is actually somewhat smart and he has good points, but he isn't a talker lol. And John having a convo with the HOH with his fucking pink bandanna over his eyes is bullshit. I hate him so much.

The Jeff interviews was for HNs. It's Liz, Julia, and Austin. The extra HN food is lollipops. Also, this outta be the most awkward HN week ever lol.

ETA: If you all thought Liz was a whiner you're gonna hate Julia lol. She will not shut up about hating the lollipops. 

ETAA: Oh, speaking of Julia, I just have to rant about her for a minute. This morning she cracked an egg to make scrambled eggs, did not wash her hands, and the proceeded to touch every surface in the kitchen as well as multiple food items. SO GROSS!

James is telling Austin the plan right now, without actually saying he's nominating Shelli/Clay. He also said that in case the veto is used he's gonna need one of Austin/Liz/Julia to go on the block as a pawn. Austin said he understands and he supports James.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 5

I kind of don't blame her about bitching over the lollipops/suckers (they're two different things, damn it!). Popcorn has little nutritional value but is somewhat food like. A lollipop or a sucker is just sugar. Although they got Chupa Chups in the mix, so it's not too bad. That's just a weird choice for HNs.

Shelli is now expressing regret that they didn't just backdoor Austin when they had planned to, because now they're feeling the heat. James is on the other feed, filling Austin in on the Shelli/Clay nom plan. Austin deserves to be smacked for using the term "Liztin" instead of "me and Liz". 

• Love 7

That's just a weird choice for HNs.

It is, especially since they did lollipops last season. I don't remember them ever repeating a HN food before. They're getting lazy lol.

James lowkey threatening Austin and the twins so that they won't use veto is hilarious. James is kinda awesome to be honest. I wish he wasn't so creepy about women because he might to worth rooting for without that.

• Love 7

This season could have been so much better if: 1) no BotB, and 2) James and the others were playing from the beginning. I feel like James just woke up from a deep sleep, and is now finally realized he's on Big Brother.

• Love 5
(edited)

This surprised me: Austin just said maybe it would be a better idea to put one of the twins up over him if veto is used. LOL I can't believe he wouldn't sacrifice his game for them.

I feel like James just woke up from a deep sleep, and is now finally realized he's on Big Brother.

I don't know, James won the first HOH, decided Jace was his target, and got Jace out. I think James is the only one of the outsiders that's been playing this whole time. Now after that first HOH I think he decided to take a backseat and started throwing comps, but he's not a Meg/Jackie/John/Becky/Steve IMO. 

Vanessa is insane. I don't even know wtf she is talking about with James right now. She just brought up her integrity again. I can't stand her! But her insanity is pretty fascinating. She seems to be trying to save Slay, which is disappointing. I was hoping she'd hardcore throw then UTB!

• Love 4

It is, especially since they did lollipops last season. I don't remember them ever repeating a HN food before. They're getting lazy lol.

I completely forgot that. I wonder if Johnny Mac begged the DR for some extra work when everyone gets out of the house. A week full of lollipops? He's probably hoping for some cavities.

• Love 3

Oh my god. James just said Clay and Shelli have the strongest bond in the house because Shelli looks out and makes sure Clay has socks and underwear. I laughed out loud.

• Love 15
(edited)

I love reading everyone's comments!  They're well considered, thought provoking and humorous..:)
I don't have much to add except...
Go Vanessa!  I'm a fan!! 
i like that she strategizes a few steps ahead and she cares about being kind.
I wish she'd gotten Austin out last week, but then we wouldn't have the delicious possibility of a Shelli/Clay nomination this week!!

I also wish she could accidentally slip out of the alliance with Clay and Shelli.

Even though...Shelli's been fun to watch as well, but I don't like her as much as I like Vanessa.  As mentioned in earlier posts, she does seem entitled.
I'm also a fan of Jackie in some ways.  I like that she expects an alliance is an alliance.  I think she'd be fine with one week alliances, but if she's in one - she believes it...or at least wants to.
If only Audrey had been able to stay in control of herself she would have been formidable as well.
I'm interested to see how Julia carries herself in the game.  And will that help Liz get away from Austin? 
I don't understand Becky or Meg.  I don't understand all this talk of the unknown 'other' side of the house.  How many people are playing the game?  When they see people in the mirrors, do they think those people are part of the game as well?  it seems like if you count the numbers, you can have a bit of a clue of the lay of the land. I don't mean to be cruel, but I just don't get it.
Of the guys - I'm a Johnny Mac fan.  I wonder if we'll ever see him employ a more obvious game strategy?
And, I like Steve too.  I want the best for him.

Thanks everyone for all the fun and good reading!!! :)

ETA:  Whoops - I thought I didn't have much to add and then I wrote a long post.  Sorry! :)

Edited by Vicky
  • Love 5

Oh my god. James just said Clay and Shelli have the strongest bond in the house because Shelli looks out and makes sure Clay has socks and underwear. I laughed out loud.

I literally laughed out loud. That was amazing. James is killing it this morning.

• Love 8
(edited)

Vanessa doesn't want James to tell her outright who he's putting up (although she's "not a stupid girl and can do the math") so that she has the plausible deniability excuse. Heh. Austin keeps saying he'll take the hit for the twins, because he's "that kind of romantic guy". He also can do the math and is pretty sure he knows who is going up.

Now who spills to Clay and Shelli first?

ETA: Uh oh. Clay's talking to Meg without his Mommy around. How deep of a hole is he going to dig this time?

Edited by Callaphera
(edited)

And he followed it up by saying that's "slit your throat" kind of committed. Ha!

I kind of don't blame her about bitching over the lollipops/suckers (they're two different things, damn it!). Popcorn has little nutritional value but is somewhat food like. A lollipop or a sucker is just sugar. Although they got Chupa Chups in the mix, so it's not too bad. That's just a weird choice for HNs.

Agreed. They have to eat slop, where just last week everyone was munching on popcorn. BB just wanted the twins on sugar highs, I guess.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 4

She seems to be trying to save Slay,

She's not, she's trying to be true to her word that she'd tell James Slay weren't the ones who threw his name out last week before Jason. Which I missed that whole thing, but Vanessa told James she can't tell him who it was (but it absolutely wasn't Slay so please don't use that as his smoking gun), and that it was stupid to throw his name out when he won BotB and wasn't even available to put up and of course she was HoH so she knew that, BUT it totally was her right?  Ha, I love you V, and your utter lack of integrity.

But  yeah I think she's fine with Clay/Shelli nom, and just doesn't want them to think she threw them under the boss for last week. Which she didn't, overtly, and it was their own behavior and choices that lead to this situation.

• Love 2
(edited)

My dream scenario for this week is Clay/Shelli on the block.  Shelli or Clay wins veto and comes down.  James renoms Austin thinking the twins will keep him safe.  JMac/Vanessa/Clelli/Steve/Julia/Liz vote out Austin.  Probably has a better chance if Shelli comes down since Jmac is more likely to prefer Clay stay.

That's probably just my Austin hate talking though.  It'd be sweet if he didn't make jury.

Edited by Cosmosgravitation
  • Love 6

Well, in defense of Shelli, she's trying to make Clay understand that throwing Vanessa under the bus is the same thing as Vanessa throwing them under the bus, and that it's going to bite them in the ass. That he needs to watch what happens so that their threesome isn't damaged. And she's trying to reiterate that they should be selling them vs. Austin and the Twins, not vs. Vanessa.

They should have employed that strategy last night, instead of waiting until the last minute today.

(edited)

I love Meg telling Shelli, this has nothing to do with V, because V wasn't her/Jason's friend. EAT IT SLAY. I hope this bullshit is  making Meg more determined to vote Shelli out.

Edited by blixie
  • Love 12

Speaking of entitled, apparently Vanessa is upset BOTB is ending and has been ranting in the DR about how it hurts her game. 

Tough shit. 

I love it. Shelli is melting down and she's not even on the block yet. 

• Love 8

Speaking of entitled, apparently Vanessa is upset BOTB is ending and has been ranting in the DR about how it hurts her game. 

Tough shit. 

I love it. Shelli is melting down and she's not even on the block yet. 

It may be a little early to call it and I may be jinxing it for myself, but this has the potential to be my most favourite week of the season. Noms haven't even happened and I'm enjoying the hell out of this.

• Love 5

To be fair to Becky she spoke to James and Crew 3 times last night. She ratted them out to Clay & Shelli after the first time. When she went back to speak to James and Crew the second time one of them said if either of them are in the F2 with us we will not get the other ones vote. Becky said she never thought of that.

::head desks:: Way to not play the game, Becky.

I don't know, assuming it's Shelli/Clay on the block after veto it will be Freaks & Geeks that control the vote (5 to evict).  They know Clay has closer ties to ADC and also with Jmac/Becky.  

Who or what is ADC? The Absolutely Dumb Crew? Austin's Despicable Crush?

The Jeff interviewers was for HNs. It's Liz, Julia, and Austin. The extra HN food is lollipops. Also, this outta be the most awkward HN week ever lol.

ETA: If you all thought Liz was a whiner you're gonna hate Julia lol. She will not shut up about hating the lollipops. 

I am already cringing, thinking of Liz and Julia droning around the lollipops, as well as imagining the possibilities for Austin to get gross with them. Liz, you're going to need an extra cootie shot this week!

Eh, the DR is where ranting should happen. But if I were her, I'd be more annoyed Shelli said she threw the HOH.

Shelli - Why did she [Vanessa] make us take any of the blame for Jason going? 

Seriously? Gotta love recruits. 

This is why I can't stand her. It's one thing if she's trying to make Vanessa feel guilty as a game move, but Shelli really thinks she's right in this scenario. She doesn't understand if she didn't lie and just spun the fact that they knew, her and Clay would be sitting pretty right now.

Now Vanessa's nervous if she doesn't tell Shelli and Clay about the nominations, they'll blow up her game after nominations. But if she tells them, they'll blow up her game after nominations. Went to JMac for advice on what to do, and he was just like "I don't know, man."

• Love 1

Oh man, Meg got them feeling better. Shelli's smiling. Shelli said to Clay she is sure James will keep his deal. This is gonna be AMAZING!

I am living for Meg telling Vanessa/Shelli/Clay that she doesn't know what James is gonna do. Giving them what they gave her. It's so beautiful.

• Love 10

Yeah, that's silly if Vanessa's mad about the post-BotB game being especially hard on her. They all have fewer shots at earning safety in competitions now. And all of them have to intensify their social game to compensate for that. It's like complaining about Survivor getting harder after the merge.

• Love 1

Johnny just told Clay that James is going to put up either Shelli/Clay or the Twins. Clay, I think, is convinced he's putting up the Twins bc James gave his word he wouldn't nominate Shelli or Clay.

JMac also told Clay that Vanessa knows about a power couple going up to, even though Vanessa told him not to. Lawd, why are John and Becky doing Clelli's bidding now? 

(edited)

Yea, they seem to have completely dismissed John's info about them being put up. John is kissing the ass of a pair who doesn't give one fuck about him. They put more stock in Becky than him for pete's sake! LOL.

• Love 4

John is an embarrassment. He better go down in the ratings at Joker's after this bullshit.

Even Austin lied to Clay. Fucking Austin is smarter than John/Becky. Damn!

LOL. 

Clay really is an idiot if he thinks power couple means Austin and Liz.

• Love 1

Well, Clay asked Johnny Mac for clarification if James wanted to put up a power couple or the power couple. Johnny Mac said a power couple. Clearly, since Clay and Shelli are the power couple, they're safe!

• Love 9

It's hilarious to me that Meg thinks Shelli/Clay suspect they're going up when they have absolutely no idea and in fact are sure they're not going up. LOL.

Ooooh, Jeff interviews again. Must be nom time. Everyone take their pee break and get snacks for the aftermath!

• Love 1
(edited)

Shelli keeps harping to Clay that James made a "public deal" so he can't really go back on it.

Jeff highlights just started. Right as Clay was talking about going up and talking to James. Oooh.

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 4

I think Shelli and Clay just have to eat this and just try to win the Veto and get out the person put up against them. But one thing I probably would say is something to James about being a straight shooter. Not that he has any reason not to put them up, but if you refer to yourself as a "straight shooter" that many times and then lie for the sake of lying, you should at least be made to sort of feel bad about it. 

(edited)

But one thing I probably would say is something to James about being a straight shooter. Not that he has any reason not to put them up, but if you refer to yourself as a "straight shooter" that many times and then lie for the sake of lying, you should at least be made to sort of feel bad about it. 

Someone better make Vanessa feel bad first then because she is the QUEEN of this.

Has James been harping about being a straight shooter? I haven't noticed. Maybe because Vanessa says it 100000 times so I don't hear him.

If Shelli/Clay try to come at him with that he should remind them about the deal they made with him/Meg/Jason. LOL.

• Love 6
(edited)

Meg and James laid out the reason they blame Shay and Shelli the most and are not mad at Vanessa. It's a very valid reason, Vanessa never pretended to be their friend and be in alliance with them. Dark Moon doesn't really count. Meg understand why she was loyal to Austin over Jason. Meg said it's not about who said put up Jason. It's that Shelli and Clay voted him out in the first place then lied.

Edited by kellog010
  • Love 13

Vanessa is going to be a wreck all night, Shelli is gonna be a wreck all night, and Clay is gonna be whiney and pissed off.

I really hate all this is going to go down on a Friday night, and I'll be away from my computer. 

• Love 4

I haven't watched the feeds for hours.

What exactly did Becky tell Clay and Shelli? Is it vague enough for her to talk her out of if they decide to throw her under the bus? 

The worst that can happen to her game is loosing the trust of Meg/Jackie/James.