Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

Shelli has played a pretty flawless game up until now, but I have no idea wtf she's thinking by denying all of this. Vanessa, Liz, Austin, and Julia next week can all corroborate that Shelli and Clay knew and in fact pushed for this to happen, and if it gets bad enough, that they had a Final 6 alliance.

• Love 1

Vanessa better expose that John and Becky knew all about this, too. They're gonna be scared shitless.

I hope not. Then people would just target John/Becky instead of Shelli/Clay/Vanessa.

• Love 2

Fine by me! I want all the idiots that have been playing Shelli/Clay's bitch for a month to get fucked over!

Fair enough. I think it would be more interesting to see someone actually dangerous go out,though.

• Love 2

Vanessa forced Shelli to say she agreed with Vanessa in front of Jackie.  They've also told Jackie that Becky knew she was protected. 

Meanwhile, Clay is out back playing dumb to James and Jason.

• Love 1

Meg/Jason are pissed at James and Jackie is worried about Liz/Austin. Once again Shelli/Clay are sliding through even though they have exposed themselves. These people are dumb. I really hope Shelli/Clay continue to fuck them left and right while they all just sit there and continuing being their bitch.

• Love 2

Sigh, somehow Jackie is angrier at Liz than Clay/Shelli. Shelli/Clay I'm sure are going to be furious at Vanessa for making her say something.  This week will be interesting.

• Love 1

This has ended up being a pretty decent move for Vanessa. Shelli/Clay have been revealed as knowing, the Twins + Austin are still a big target, everyone is mad at everyone else, Meg is a wreck, James has no idea what is happening. This is great.

(edited)

It won't make any difference unless like maybe James also wins HOH. John/Becky are Shelli/Clay's minions and Meg is useless and dumb as hell. Steve will do what Vanessa tells him to do. 

Basically, there really isn't any hope. That's why I'm just rooting for Shelli/Clay now.

Edited by peachmangosteen

If I heard this right when I flipped cameras, Jason/James/Meg are planning to go up to HOH and tell Vanessa if Jason goes home they are coming after her.  It's cute seeing these masterminds at work:)

• Love 2

Basically, there really isn't any hope. That's why I'm just rooting for Shelli/Clay now.

I'm rooting for the week where Vanessa and Shelli duke it out. Well, I hope it happens. I want them to survive until one takes the other out.

• Love 2

Just double-checked the Jason/Meg/James clip, they were talking about getting Jackie to vote keep him, threaten Steve that he's a target if he votes to evict Jason and then go to Shelli/Clay to make sure they will vote to keep Jason.  Jason KNOWS that they will vote to keep him if they get Steve/Jackie.   Honestly, they may indeed vote to keep him, just for reasons unrelated to his strategy here.

(edited)

I think Jason/Meg/James are going about getting votes the wrong way. He can't threaten people into submission. No one wants to vote to keep someone who's threatening them. You gotta schmooze around and make them believe Person B is a bigger threat long-term, or is a liar, or you create new alliances.  I thought Jason was SupaFan.

ETA: Meg is a freakin mess yall. This is like Cappy/Jesse levels, and Jason hasn't even been evicted.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 3

Shelli said that Jason came up with the BD Austin plan and then when Meg pushed back on that Shelli said it was a group decision. LOL again I ask how does no one see through Shelli's bs? She's not even good at it!

Shelli gets real pissed when people question her version of events. It's hilarious.

(edited)

Shelli said that Jason came up with the BD Austin plan and then when Meg pushed back on that Shelli said it was a group decision. LOL again I ask how does no one see through Shelli's bs? She's not even good at it!

Well, these are the same people who see Group A picking off Group B, yet still can't connect the dots that Group A is an alliance.

And now Jackie knows that John was on board too. And somehow Vanessa and Jackie have come to a tentative agreement alliance "I've got your back if you've got mine".

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 3
(edited)

I can't wait until Jackie tells Meg, Jason, and James that Shelli/Clay/Becky/John were all in on it too. Cannot. Wait.

I'm honestly afraid she won't even bother. These people just don't make logical moves.

ETA: Or I'm afraid that even if she tells them they still won't get it. That's probably highly likely actually.

Edited by peachmangosteen
  • Love 2

That group needed this wake up call. Jason, Meg, Jason, James and Jackie were all passively sitting around and not socializing outside of their group except for Shelli and Clay. They have made no active moves. This is week 5, they should have been solidifying their alliance and working on the strays like John, Steve and Becky. When Day told Jason about the twins they should have used that knowledge for their advantage.

Seriously. Lady McV needs a Quaalude, Austin needs to grow a brain stem, Liz just needs to shuuuuuuut the fuuuuuuck uuuuuup, and ClamShell are sandpaper on the fabric of my soul. All this notwithstanding - at least they ARE playing the Game. I find J3M unrootable-for because BB-wise, they are lazier than sun-dried shit.

Meanwhile, Clay is out back playing dumb to James and Jason.

Playing? Playing?

• Love 4

After that Vanessa/Jackie conversation, I actually wouldn't mind a secret alliance between the two of them.

Nah. I'm done with Jackie ever since she won HoH and revealed her Grand Strategy as:

• Pinky-swearing not to BD each other.
  • Laying out her entire strategy and target map to V after V performed the mind-boggling brilliant maneuver of asking Jackie, "So - what are you thinking of doing?"
  • Having one target "Just... because".
Such masterful strategy.

Machiavelli must be creaming in his grave.

• Love 1
(edited)

Jackie, about Clay, Vanessa, and the rest: "It's not like you guys are in a group or anything."

Jackie, about alliances not turning on each other as soon as they're formed: "God, how fucking hard is that?"

This woman seriously needs some wine tonight. Make it happen, production. 

Edited by Callaphera
  • Love 1