Type keyword(s) to search

Season 17 Live Feed Discussion: Watch People Sleep All Day!

• Start Topic

I actually think Austin's tirade may help Vanessa theoretically take Liz to the end.

She might see herself as having already lost the Austwins votes regardless of who she is up against. She may see a 2-0 hole to Liz as more desirable to a 3-0 hole to Steve.

Liz winning would be worst case scenario. A catty brat who has done nothing strategically and will be most remembered as the girl who got fingered on the live feeds.

Edited by Cutty
  • Love 9

I actually think Austin's tirade may help Vanessa theoretically take Liz to the end.

She might see herself as having already lost the Austwins votes regardless of who she is up against. She may see a 2-0 hole to Liz as more desirable to a 3-0 hole to Steve.

Skittles say, smart money is on taking Steve.  Most on the jury left feeling he was odd and creepy.  He is illustrates the true definition of a goat.  

Edited by wings707
  • Love 1

The best thing was during last night's discussion of Liz between Vanessa and Steve, Vanessa told Steve he shouldn't take Liz because she's a girl.

And there was a pause. And she was like, "Well, I'm a girl too. But not a sweet girl."

Smooth!

• Love 3

I think it won't be Austin because of his appearance. The show is literally about beautiful people and Austin--IMO--is a freak show with all those tattoos and weird facial hair. He'd stick out like a sore thumb and I don't think the show wants guests on who will upstage the regular cast.

I found myself musing about a Bold & Beautiful storyline in which an appearance by Austin could make sense.  Halloween parties are their go-to scenario, but the first thing that came to mind was that maybe the circus could come to town and be used in a fashion photo shoot ... Austin's look would also work at the occasionally used  Medieval Times-like location. Do you suppose he can ride a horse? 

• Love 1

Liz winning would be worst case scenario. A catty brat who has done nothing strategically and will be most remembered as the girl who got fingered on the live feeds.

Eh, she's my second choice to win. She's won competitions to save her and her alliance. Austin was great at social game, but she was also good. She made it to the Final 4 despite being in a showmance and having a twin - which should have made her a huge target. I actually don't see how her game is weaker than Steve's. She used HGs as a shield and managed to stay under the radar just like him. She was invisible enough to stay under the radar (despite a competition run), and kept a close relationship with Steve, Meg, Vanessa and James so they'd like her.

Yes, she had people protecting her, which she knew she needed. Austin started as a shield and did her bidding. She's no Victoria.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 6

How the fuck you throw a F4 veto after nominating your bromance John! Apparently Vanessa misted him to do it thinking she save Johnny tonight.

Moron.

I cant wait to see this happened.

And why does Steve believe he would beat Johnny in F2... he would lose 9-0, he lose to Vanessa 9-0, and to Liz 7-2. Sorry Steve you lose in all scenarios!

It would be funny if Austin did get on B&B but only in the background and doesn't have any lines.

hehehe

I wish Bold and the Beautiful wouldn't. The only ones deserving to be on B&B are Johnny, Vanessa, James, The twins and possibly Audrey. Edited by BlackMamba
  • Love 2

Anyone watch Austin's interview with Jeff yet? Is he still being insufferable?

Vanessa is 1 of the best stragetic players ever (at least that's my opinion haha) If in her F2 plea to the jury she explains and admits that she wasn't solo dolo, she controlled most of the game, lied her way through and some of the crying was an act and part of her game does it make her one of the best players ever?

If she doesn't admit all of it, but some of it?

• Love 1

It's SO great to turn on the feeds and not have to look at Liztin in bed together!

I think Van is in an interesting (and still precarious) position. I think she could beat Liz/John/Steve.

Haha Van is telling Liz/John how  to deal with "anxiety Steve", which is so pot-kettle I don't even know what to say.  She is the very picture of calm and rational, and is non-manipulatable. I love her but she is full of shit a great deal of the time. 

Edited by blixie
  • Love 1

I just turned on the feeds, and Steve/Vanessa are having a conversation in the HOH room. Vanessa is sitting on the bed, and Steve is huddled up in the corner of the room with his blanket and pillow. He's a strange dude.

• Love 1

If she doesn't admit all of it, but some of it?

I think this is her best bet, she's actually very proud of her alliance building so I think she will bring that up, but I also think she's very very married to the idea that she had no #1 despite multiple F2 deals, and was thus solo dolo. She has to know NO ONE wants to hear how she was alone, but she did have to save her own ass a lot of the time and she did that with key competition wins (hopefully she knows she's tied for most ever by a woman), and with persuasive arguments, as long as she admits to some of it, and flatters the fuck out of everyone else I think she's in as good as shape as she can be with a recruit packed jury. If she were really gonna OWN it's she'd have to admit a big reason she's still there is because they are all dumb as shit about how to play the game, that they all made bigger mistakes and less good moves than she did to keep herself in play.

Steve is huddled up in the corner of the room with his blanket and pillow. He's a strange dude.

In his hoodie, he looks like Gollum skulking in the corner, lamenting how he can't win Pt 1 of HoH.

• Love 1

Now Liz is upstairs too. She and Vanessa are laying in the HOH bed, Steve is in the corner laying in the floor, and they're all talking about their personal lives. John is downstairs alone in the Comic Room sleeping. I feel like this is a pretty accurate representation of everyone left this season.

It's kind of amazing that the F3 will be 3 of F&G (assuming Vanessa evicts John), and F&G was comprised of twins, a showmance, and the most talked about and competitive player in the game.

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 5

Now Liz is upstairs too. She and Vanessa are laying in the HOH bed, Steve is in the corner laying in the floor, and they're all talking about their personal lives. John is downstairs alone in the Comic Room sleeping. I feel like this is a pretty accurate representation of everyone left this season.

It's kind of amazing that the F3 will be 3 of F&G (assuming Vanessa evicts John), and F&G was comprised of twins, a showmance, and the most talked about and competitive player in the game.

Wow that is crazy your right! F&G had their rocky moments throughout the season but they for sure dominated. Vanessa picked a good group.

The voices are very similar!

For those thinking Vanessa is going to have a hard time with her F2 speech....

I called it then, and I'm calling it now; it was her idea to have that fake jury skit weeks ago when she was the lawyer.  I mean really most HG's play other games like bowling or that other annoying game with the candy....trust, she'll have no problem on the hot seat.

Agreed. There's a big difference between all the conversational and relatively spontaneous talking she's had to do in the house and a composed and rehearsed speech. In her conversations with the houseguests, she has to adapt what she's saying to how the houseguests respond to her. She won't have to do that in a jury speech, or have to blitz them with verbiage to slow down their thinking.

Not that there haven't been other houseguests who surprised me by giving a terrible jury speech when I was expecting them to nail it, but I don't think Vanessa will do that.

I have to say when there were reports of Vanessa looking sad and pensive, and that meant she didn't win, I thought "Oh, that probably means she did win." It means another decision, over which she has to agonize. More numbers to run.

Yes, plus more Blood on Her Hands™, which will require her to come up with more Reasons™ to use to Incentivize™ the others to see things her way.

• Love 3

Watching Austin's interview with Jeff. 

-Still bitter at Vanessa. Says she swore on the LGBT community early on that she wouldn't betray him.

-Thinks Liz is the next to go; that Vanessa has F2 deals w/Steve and JMac.

-Still convinced Vanessa can't win. Says he's a persuasive speaker and will get people to his side. 

-When asked who he is most excited to see in jury he answers Meg and James not his "girlfriend's" sister. LOL.

Nothing really all that groundbreaking. He did mention that JMac's veto win was "controversial" but Jeff being a good soldier quickly changed the subject.

Edited by Cutty

-Still bitter at Vanessa. Says she swore on the LGBT community early on that she wouldn't betray him.

LOL that's basically the same as James remembering Vanessa's ~deal back when he was HOH 40 days before.

Austin really, really thought he was going to win the game. That's why he's so bitter. It's not even because Vanessa betrayed him IMO. He's just putting it all on her because he's so salty about losing.

• Love 3

Gah he is awful.  Even if Vanessa doesn't win they should give her an extra prize just for preventing Austin from winning.  She was supposed to be grateful that he was "going to take" her to F2 when she had a better chance of winning if she got him out??

By the way, does anyone have quick numbers on the relative comp wins of the remaining HGs?

• Love 4

I think one of benefits for Vanessa to bring Steve to final two that I haven't seen brought up is the long-standing SOS alliance. If Vanessa takes Steve, she can be Vanessa and spout off about her word and integrity and she can pretend that she always intended to take Steve to final two. And, if necessary, she can use that as a justification for some of her decisions (ex sending home Austin). I think that'd make her look better to the jury rather than stabbing yet another person in the back. It helps shift her image from that of the almighty backstabber into someone who is capable of long-term loyalty. It's just about perception. Also it would make cutting Liz relatively bloodless as she can just say "sorry, love you, but me and Steve have had a final two since Week Three". At least this whole thing makes sense in my head. But maybe that's just because I'd really like a Steve/Vanessa final two.

By the way, does anyone have quick numbers on the relative comp wins of the remaining HGs?

Liz has 3 HOHs, 1 veto, 1 BotB. Steve has 3 HOHs, 2 vetoes, 1 BotB. Vanessa has 4 HOHs, 3 vetoes. John has 4 vetoes, 1 BotB.

Edited by Ceeg

I'm watching that Austin/Jeff interview right now. He told Jeff that he wants to be the next Jeff and Jordan, with Liz. Lawd this guy.

I also love that he truly thinks he can poison the jury against Vanessa. 

"If Liz goes out at Final 3, it's once again a Final 3 Big Brother letdown. It seems like some of these people you don't wanna see in the finals always get in the finals of Big Brother."

I CAN'T WITH THIS GUY

Edited by Ceeg
  • Love 9

It's not even because Vanessa betrayed him IMO. He's just putting it all on her because he's so salty about losing.

Yes, Austin has quickly forgotten how Vanessa saved his ass early on when he was going behind everyone's back in their original alliance.

Edited by SpringTulips
  • Love 4

"If Liz goes out at Final 3, it's once again a Final 3 Big Brother letdown. It seems like some of these people you don't wanna see in the finals always get in the finals of Big Brother."

I CAN'T WITH THIS GUY

I just wrote a big spiel about Liz deserving a Final spot.

Don't make me take it back, Austin!

Edited by mooses
  • Love 3

With every word he just makes me hate him more.

She was supposed to be grateful that he was "going to take" her to F2 when she had a better chance of winning if she got him out??

THIS, OMG and I love how he was like, I can't believe Vanessa betrayed me, I mean i know it's Big Brother, BUT obviously I'm special and different and am entitled to no be betrayed. LIke she should just allow him to beat her? Flames, flames on the side of my face!!

• Love 8

I'm watching that Austin/Jeff interview right now. He told Jeff that he wants to be the next Jeff and Jordan, with Liz. Lawd this guy.

I also love that he truly thinks he can poison the jury against Vanessa. 

I CAN'T WITH THIS GUY

So, he goes on Jeff's show and basically says, "Hi, I plan on taking your job." Smoooooth.

I hope he goes into the jury house, full of righteous indignation about the horrendous way he was treated, and expecting to lead the jury in a crusade against Vanessa, only to be met with yawns and blank stares.

THIS, OMG and I love how he was like, I can't believe Vanessa betrayed me, I mean i know it's Big Brother, BUT obviously I'm special and different and am entitled to no be betrayed. LIke she should just allow him to beat her? Flames, flames on the side of my face!!

Seriously. I can give him a bit of understanding for being bitter directly after a blindside, but to still be bitter after he's slept on it? Nope.

• Love 7

The jury will be happy to see him, Shelli especially. They won't let Austin influence their vote. What is he going to say? I worked with Vanessa this whole time and I did everything she wanted me to do and this is what I get? That alone would get the Jury to vote for her lmao. Then they see the video of him telling her that the Jury WILL NOT VOTE FOR HER, I hope they all give him a side eye and a middle finger and say dude you got played like the rest of us, welcome to BIG BROTHER!

Edited by SiobhanJW
  • Love 7

I know I'm getting greedy, but Vanessa/Liz being in the finals and Vanessa beating him would be the ultimate outcome for me. Just so Austin flips out again. 

You know his whole argument with the jury is going to be wanting a "good person" to win, and do they really want to be responsible for one of the most dishonorable HGs win? And that the public will love them if they shut her down. I think James and Meg might go for that. I don't know about the rest.

Edited by mooses
  • Love 1

Vanessa is freaking Steve out because she's telling him she still doesn't know how she's voting. She said she'll probably wait until 5 minutes before the vote, and she might base it on their speeches. I hope she's just fucking with him, but his anxiety over her lack of care is cracking me up.

• Love 1

Steve: "I seriously want to vomit." 

I was so sure Vanessa was going to vote out Steve last week, I honestly don't know which way she'd go. Voting out John is the way to go, but she definitely thinks she can beat him easier, so she might keep him.

ETA: She apparently told John her mind is made up.

Edited by mooses

Seriously. I can give him a bit of understanding for being bitter directly after a blindside, but to still be bitter after he's slept on it? Nope.

Reading about his bitterness, I'm reminded...... isn't that part of the TV wrestler persona, to hold grudges, to be emotionally over the top about what someone either has done, or will try to do to you? Wrestling's version of Good TV?

I was so sure Vanessa was going to vote out Steve last week, I honestly don't know which way she'd go. Voting out John is the way to go, but she definitely thinks she can beat him easier, so she might keep him.

Poor Van every week she's in total quandry of which is the least bad choice for her game. She can beat all three, therefore none of them should want to take her, so it's pretty much a must win situation again, but I'd rather she boot John, and take Liz. In her place, I'd rather go into the final HoH with a strong competitor I have been influencing the whole game, versus a weaker but not WEAK competitor I've never been able to figure out (Johnny Brak). 

I love this conversation because Steve and Van both know their lying to each other but they like each other so much each is the other's favorite strategizing partner. 

Edited by blixie
  • Love 1

There's no way she's not voting John out. I'm actually a bit annoyed by her telling Steve that she's not sure or how "there's no bad decision here." Yes, there is, Vanessa, the bad decision is voting Liz out. Liz will take you to the Final 2. John will not. 

See Steve is aggravating me because he's doing the same thing Austin is doing: imploring Van to do what's not in her interest, to benefit his game. Steve I think knows this (that John has to be her boot) but he's pulling out all his schticky tools: I'm gonna puke, I'm gonna cry, I'm gonna puke and cry, I'm tired of the game, I'm tired of the stress, yada yada, so it IS hilarious how fun and relaxed, even ELATED Van is while giving him NOTHING to work with in terms of her vote. 

Van: C'mon revel in the RISK baby, risk risk risk I love RISK.

So I think she's being a little honest about not knowing. I'm sure the gambler in her does want to win under the most trying of circumstances, aka keeping John when he and Steve are a SHOWMANCE, and getting one of them to take her over the other.

Edited by blixie

Preparing for the Live Show.

Of course!  I recently moved and my brain is in south FL and my body is in Phoenix.  I have made requests, pleaded and now it has escalated to demands.  It refuses to join me.  

• Love 4

Liz has 3 HOHs, 1 veto, 1 BotB. Steve has 3 HOHs, 2 vetoes, 1 BotB. Vanessa has 4 HOHs, 3 vetoes. John has 4 vetoes, 1 BotB.

Vanessa- 7 wins: 4 HoHs, 3 veto

Steve- 6 wins: 3 HoHs, 2 vetos, 1 BoB

Liz- 5 wins: 3 HoHs, 1 veto, 1 BoB

John- 5 wins: 4 vetos, 1 BoB

Thanks to you both!

For those of you who are frightened and disgusted by the possibility of Vanessa winning . . . well . . . shouldn't you all be angry at James over this?  She could've been as good as gone during Becky's HoH, but James fucked it up royally because he had to get Shelli out right then.  Shelli, who no longer had no allies, over Vanessa, who had minions ready to rally around her.  Vanessa gets evicted instead, no way she wins the returning juror competition.

But oh, no, James.  You just had to get Shelli out then instead of the obvious alliance ringleader.

So yeah.  I actually don't mind Vanessa still being here.  I just blame James for why she is here.

But...Vanessa DID win the returning juror competition? She'd have gone right back into the house if she'd been evicted.

And Shelli also wasn't alone by any means. John and Steve adored her and were plotting out a Becky/John/Shelli/Steve alliance, and Austin had already totally dumped Vanessa and was ready for Shelli to step into her place. Part of why James flipped the vote was because Shelli wasn't even being subtle about aligning herself with the Austwins. 

I think distance can make people see dangerous gameplayers as non-threats, but Shelli absolutely had the ability and the social skills to go to the end in this game. She was Queen Bee of that house and people basically spent the first 6 weeks of the season fighting to align with her. 

Anyway, onto current events. Steve's creepy infantalization and cry baby tactics almost have me wanting him in F2 just to watch his breakdown when he loses to either Vanessa or Liz. I can't even imagine the fail of his jury answers. 

• Love 7

Who truly was beautiful if not so bold. However, the B&B page says Drew Daniel from BB5 was the first. Kaysar was BB6.

I think it won't be Austin [on B&B] because of his appearance. The show is literally about beautiful people and Austin--IMO--is a freak show with all those tattoos and weird facial hair. He'd stick out like a sore thumb and I don't think the show wants guests on who will upstage the regular cast.

I was coming here to post this. I don't see him getting a quirky walk on part or cameo because even though B&B is very good to their network and lets lots of the Big Brother & Survivor stars pop in occasionally it still is the #1 soap in the World and about beautiful people in LA. I just don't see it happening. I could maybe Johnny Mac or James as extras in a scene at Bikini Beach bar.

• Love 3

I do agree that Steve was also silly in his discussion with Vanessa. The two of them sitting there just lying to each other for no good reason. Very silly. "Look at me, I'm not trying to save John!" "Look at me, I might save John, who knows?" So dumb,