Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

So annoying that Kinzie wasn't featured in the show but I think she has some leadership qualities... Mia has praised Kinzie' s leadership ability on social before.

It sounds like most people are in agreement and want the same girls as 2nds.

What vets have gone private? I must be following more than I thought because I haven't come across any private vet.

• Love 1

That picture confuses me even more on their practice outfits lol  Some look all blue, some are pink tops with blue shorts, some are pink bottoms...I give up!

That's not really a surprise. I've seen these same style/color practice outfit combination over the years.

That picture confuses me even more on their practice outfits lol  Some look all blue, some are pink tops with blue shorts, some are pink bottoms...I give up!

The vets wear all blue , the TCCs were suppose to wear the pink top blue bottom but one girl wore a wrong outfit

So annoying that Kinzie wasn't featured in the show but I think she has some leadership qualities... Mia has praised Kinzie' s leadership ability on social before.

Based on the fact that she never spoke ever , i assuming she didn't sign the release , she right was out of high school of high school when she made the team maybe her parents didn't want her to be on the show

I must be taking crazy pills...I just feel like when I look at that picture of them all doing planks there is more than just vets wearing all blue and rookies wearing all pink.  Anyhoo, not a big deal to me, it'll be easy to tell who is who no matter what they are wearing LOL  Still can't believe that time Kaitlin came in like, gym clothes!! or do they have practices not on camera at night where they wear whatever?

Danielle Marie went private, there is one other and I can't remember who now. 

that makes sense about Kinzie and a release form.

• Love 1

Interesting point. I work in entertainment and we wont risk not having everyone sign the release (unless filming in a open location where placing a "this location is being filmed" sign is okay'd by legal). I dont work for the production company or host network related to DCC though so they might chance it. I thought it was a condition to even audition. The old site had the release posted but this new site is crappy and I cant find anything.

Still can't believe that time Kaitlin came in like, gym clothes!! or do they have practices not on camera at night where they wear whatever?

IIRC they only film on certain nights....especially cut nights.  Not all 5 practices a week.

• Love 1
(edited)

I must be taking crazy pills...I just feel like when I look at that picture of them all doing planks there is more than just vets wearing all blue and rookies wearing all pink. Anyhoo, not a big deal to me, it'll be easy to tell who is who no matter what they are wearing LOL Still can't believe that time Kaitlin came in like, gym clothes!! or do they have practices not on camera at night where they wear whatever?

Danielle Marie went private, there is one other and I can't remember who now.

that makes sense about Kinzie and a release form.

The shorts are all blue except you can see the bottom half only of the girl who has on the wrong shorts.

And correct, they don't film every night and it's my understanding they're given a "CMT schedule" with which outfits to wear which nights. On non-filming nights they wear workout clothes. Kelli and Judy also aren't at every practice.

Edited by Oranaiche
(edited)

Kelli and Judy also aren't at every practice.

Don't they only come on filming/cut nights and the group leaders/assistants teach other nights?

ETA - Who was that one former cheerleader that wound up working as an assistant to K/J?

Edited by lscobee

The girls seem to have a tradition of dressing in a theme or certain color for a certain girl's birthday. For example, they did "Jersey style" (animal print, bright colors) for Jasmine's birthday and Nicole Bulcher's school, Univ of Idaho, colors on her birthday.

• Love 1

ETA - Who was that one former cheerleader that wound up working as an assistant to K/J?

Megan Fox? She chose to work for the team opposed to auditioning for her 5th year.

• Love 1

Don't they only come on filming/cut nights and the group leaders/assistants teach other nights?

That's my understanding. I don't know for sure if they're only there on filming nights or not, but they're definitely not at every practice, and the leaders teach when they're not there.

• Love 1
(edited)

The practice uniforms have changed a lot since the show began. IMO they're better looking (more colorful) than the ones from the first 4 seasons (boring). In season 5 the rookies wore pink tops w/pink shorts instead of pink & blue like the previous seasons. I remember vets wearing pink tops w/blue shorts while the rookies wore white tops w/blue shorts. I think it was from season 1 or maybe the original (2005) 1 hour show on CMT.

Edited by MrsEVH

Hmm the first group leaders are probably already set. If history is any indication, the seconds who didn't retire will get promoted to first leader and Holly will be the leader of group 1 since she is the tenured leader. Seconds is up for grabs. I hope Jenna gets 2nd. I have no idea who the three other would be (maybe Kelsey or Kinzie?!) As much as I think some of the second year candidates are rock stars, I hope K&J stick with seniority this time round (no offense to Jen K but that was shocking).

I wonder which vet will get the "teach the rookies" segment? I was so happy when Jenn Alexis got it last season but it turned into the Melissa mentor segment and we barely saw Jennifer teaching the girls.

Is the leader of group one always the tenured leader? I didn't realize it was based on seniority. I thought they put the groups together based on appearance and skill level.

As far as early episodes of MTT the girls wore their personal work out clothes so it didn't look as cohesive as it did now. 

Did you catch on one of Kelli's twits that CMT would be telecast starting Aug 7!!!!

Is the leader of group one always the tenured leader? I didn't realize it was based on seniority. I thought they put the groups together based on appearance and skill level.

Its been that way as far as I can remember. If the girls have the same tenure, I think other factors come into play - ex. Jackie was the leader of Group 1 during MTT 8 instead of Sydney but both had the same tenure. Nicole Hamilton claimed the leader of Group 1 is the actual team captain but that might have been embellished for interview purposes or maybe just an unofficial rule amongst the girls during her time on the team.

The squad will be probably be announced mid July. Preseason starts in Aug so they gotta wrap it up around that time.

I wonder if CMT green lit the Where Are They Now special?

The squad will be probably be announced mid July. Preseason starts in Aug so they gotta wrap it up around that time.

I wonder if CMT green lit the Where Are They Now special?

I'd say very late July early August. You always here K/J go on and on about having "two weeks until game day" and preseason starts in August. The Cowboys' first home preseason game isn't until late August.

Its been that way as far as I can remember. If the girls have the same tenure, I think other factors come into play - ex. Jackie was the leader of Group 1 during MTT 8 instead of Sydney but both had the same tenure. Nicole Hamilton claimed the leader of Group 1 is the actual team captain but that might have been embellished for interview purposes or maybe just an unofficial rule amongst the girls during her time on the team.

Thank you.I have been watching for years and totally missed this. Love this forum!!

(edited)

I'd say very late July early August. You always here K/J go on and on about having "two weeks until game day" and preseason starts in August. The Cowboys' first home preseason game isn't until late August.

Yeah you are probably right, I was guessing based on last year's squad announce and Aug premiere date but TC started later this year.. As an aside, I wouldn't trust any timeframe mentions on any reality show, they are flubbed for continuity of story ("we just bought 20 tickets to Mexico for veterans only"... yeah no you didn't the calendar segment was filmed 3 mos ago)

Edited by pink317

OMG *hear!

SMH I can't believe I made that mistake!

Jackie was the leader of Group 1 during MTT 8 instead of Sydney but both had the same tenure. 

Didn't Jackie joint a year after Sydney though?

(edited)

Didn't Jackie joint a year after Sydney though?

Yeah ma'am but I'm talking about group leader tenure, not squad tenure. They both became 1st leaders the same year (MTT7).

Edited by pink317

They must be taking privacy very seriously! Like every rookie's insta I've gone to check is private.  Not that I blame them at all!! I was wrong about the vets though, most are still public.  It was just Danielle's that I noticed is private and Lauren Williams (but she is retired so doesn't really count lol) 

She probably got scared since her photos were reposted and clearly this forum is being watched. I wish we could make this forum private so THEY can't see what WE are saying! I have an idea but scared to post it! Lol

She probably got scared since her photos were reposted and clearly this forum is being watched. I wish we could make this forum private so THEY can't see what WE are saying! I have an idea but scared to post it! Lol

Lol that would be kind of hilarious. But at the same time I kind of like the fact that people in the organization see this, so they know how we feel regardless of whether they take it into account or not.

Lol that would be kind of hilarious. But at the same time I kind of like the fact that people in the organization see this, so they know how we feel regardless of whether they take it into account or not.

It seems like a lot of us (back on TWOP) complained about too much Jay and it changed.

• Love 1

It seems like a lot of us (back on TWOP) complained about too much Jay and it changed.

I remember that. I know there have also been times when there have been tweets by different people which have seemed aimed toward things said here or on TWOP. I can't think of specifics but it's happened a few times. So in a way we are influencing things, right? Lol. :D

Well we clearly can't post spoilers publicly anymore.. I have an idea and I noticed something about their first meeting but I can't even post it here out of fear. Annoying!

Well we clearly can't post spoilers publicly anymore.. I have an idea and I noticed something about their first meeting but I can't even post it here out of fear. Annoying!

Hey. Did I miss something? Why can't you post spoilers on here?

This is a spoiler thread, so spoilers are allowed as long as the post follows the forum's guideline. Please do not make post about what is acceptable in any of the forum's threads. Please send a PM to me instead if you have any questions or concerns. Thank you.

(edited)

Yes, I know this is a spoiler thread. :) But clearly we're being watched and actions are being taken based on our postings! Not from the boards here but from the DCC organization (see mmm's post above). I personally (not that anyone else needs to do this) am apprehensive to post TCC related stuff. Vets sure, but the leash on the TCCs seems to be very tight.

Edited by pink317
(edited)

Kind of confused. Are you afraid to post because you don't want to get a TCC in trouble? I doubt that would be the case, especially since anything that we notice, Kelli and Judy probably will as well honestly.

Edited by Oranaiche
  • Love 1

I'd like to know can you PM me? I don't think that's breaking any rules.

• Love 1

Please tell us! What's wrong with mmm post, she only mentioned the pics on the wall not being changed....wait is it something about the pics on the walls? 

I think THIS is the post:

Shelbie deleted the pics i posted before i don't understand why  it's the first rehearsal

• Love 1

Welllll what is it?! Haha