Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

What's terrible about that clip is that EVERYONE noticed those 2 seconds she was onscreen and how terrified/lost/uninterested she looks..and if WE saw it and remembered it, I'm SURE K/J did as well.

Especially when bright, happy, smiling red-headed Emma popped up DIRECTLY after her. 

Is training camp starting this week? or not till June 1? I just wondered if it would be affected at all by the crazy weather down in TX...I see there are a ton of alerts for Dallas area right now...probably a dumb question but I was just curious...

• Love 1

I know someone posted a question earlier asking about TCC Rose's social media. Her instagran is

@smelling_like_a_rose

I laugh out loud every time she calls her followers "rosebuds" haha. A little self centered but all in good fun

(edited)

Yikes. Sounds like something Vivian would do.

Does anyone who talks about DCC on their social media sounds like vivian ?

BTW Rose barely uses social media she has only 30 pics on her instagram that ice angles made for her when she made the team and she doesn't have a twitter .

Edited by mmm

I think it was just about her calling her followers rosebuds, not about her talking about the DCC...that just sounds a little weird. But I don't think ist was ment as an insult (if you think being compared to Vivian is insulting...).

• Love 1

I think it was just about her calling her followers rosebuds, not about her talking about the DCC...that just sounds a little weird. But I don't think ist was ment as an insult (if you think being compared to Vivian is insulting...).

I didn't mean you really , but i just think she likes to use her name in puns , her instagram handle is smelling like a rose

BTW Rose barely uses social media she has only 30 pics on her instagram that ice angles made for her when she made the team and she doesn't have a twitter .

Her Twitter is @AAIA_Rose.

• Love 1

Does anyone who talks about DCC on their social media sounds like vivian ?

Calling your fans "Rosebuds" is kinda silly when you're not even famous is all I was saying. It just reminded me of Vivian and "her fans".

• Love 1
(edited)

Her Twitter is @AAIA_Rose.

She's still posting on it even though she's not an Ice Angel anymore. Is the DCC organization the only one who shuts down a Twitter once someone's off the squad?

Edited by MrsEVH

I wonder if they would let them post anything on social media , i hope i don't anyone is not watching MTT bec they got spoiled we know the entire squad a month before

I wonder if they would let them post anything on social media , i hope i don't anyone is not watching MTT bec they got spoiled we know the entire squad a month before

I'm sure people will post, but they may be a bit cryptic (with the exception of Taylor) about what's truly going on. I don't think there are any NDA's involved, so they CAN post what they want..

I thought they were told not to post anything about until they got cut or made they team , last all their instagrams were made private until the night the team was announced

OK stupid question...why does the season start as late as it does?  By the time it airs, football season already started and you could potentially see any of the rookies on tv.  Can't they film a few days a week at training camp, do their editing magic, and have the episode ready the following week or 2?

I thought they were told not to post anything about until they got cut or made they team , last all their instagrams were made private until the night the team was announced

Well alot of them didn't because I was able to tell when Megan P and some other TCCs got cut before the show announced anything. Alot of their profiles were still public too..at least I was able to see their posts.

Yeah megan was the first cut that's why her was public , But ashley , melissa , erica , breelan , caila and Mary was private up until the last night . Maybe you followed them before the made their accounts was made private . the one person i remember can a public account was Courtney but she didn't post anything about dcc up until the end

(edited)

DCC can try but unless the show is real time (like live performance reality shows), there is no way to keep it quiet. Girls will post right after they are released from TCC - they may not say they were cut but if we know TC is 4 nights a week and the girl is in Vegas then hello we know whats up. I mean the Bachelor (way bigger show than MTT much more to lose ad rev wise) is spoiled in its entirety  like a week after it wraps, people still watch.

I dont know about instagram but Ashley P, Mallory, Alexandra, and Caila's twitters were public (I followed them late in the filming season) last time round.

Where there is a will, there is a way. We're get all the deets before filming ends. Those who dont want to be spoiled should stop following ALL DCC related accounts.

Edited by pink317

I thought Melissa got a barbie last year hmm how could anything top her rookie solo??

I can't believe Jenna doesn't have one - seems shady, she always bring an A+ game!!

• Love 1

Shelbie posted this pic with chantel

https://instagram.com/p/3Z-IiguMr-/

Thoughts on the pic

Shelbie looks so much better without the big texas hair , 2nd thing think not that i don't like chantel's outfir but i would worried to wear a top like that in the meeting , Sometimes K&J are so uptight and judgmental that i would dress totally different around them then i would in real life 

i don't like chantel's outfir but i would worried to wear a top like that in the meeting , Sometimes K&J are so uptight and judgmental that i would dress totally different around them then i would in real life

I agree, especially in this picture, her cleavage seems to be a little too much considering that she's going to a meeting with a future employer.

https://instagram.com/p/3aVaOTNNgk/

I love her though and I hope she makes it!

Anyone know who the 2nd girl (left of chantel) in the picture is?

• Love 1

her name is kyndall , i had to look it up . Here a pic from Ultimate cheerleader with all the TCC and their names

http://ultimatecheerleaders.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/05/2015-Training-Camp-ROOKIE-candidates2.jpg

Based on that picture there are more than one who look like they could go home for weight. I don't understand why they take girls who don't have the DCC body. They know training camp is only so long.

Also Colby looks scary.

• Love 1

I am surprised Jen k got a Barbie and Jenna and ashley nicole didn't 

I don't think it's really surprising. Jen K. has always been the star of her class. The top solos also seem like they're the most technical ones, and while Jenna and Ashley N. are both great, they're maybe not as technical. Lacey, Melissa, Erica, Jen K., and Kinzie are all super technical, gorgeous dancers. Everything we've seen from TCC Holly has pointed in that direction as well.

Looks like the other rookie who got a Barbie is Megan C. I have to be honest, she looks heavy to me in most of the pictures I've seen of her (by DCC standards). Not sure she's a shoo-in, but we'll see.

Based on that picture there are more than one who look like they could go home for weight. I don't understand why they take girls who don't have the DCC body. They know training camp is only so long.

Also Colby looks scary.

I agree. I counted 6 girls that look heavy (in DCC standards) in that picture. Maybe they think the girls could lose weight quickly like Courtney did? Regardless, losing weight 10-15 pounds in such a short time is unhealthy and will most likely be regained during football season.

• Love 1

I don't think it's really surprising. Jen K.

I am surprised bec from what i saw both ashley and jenna had better solos , (ps ashley is an amazing jazz dancer that is considered technical genre of dance ) . I don't because jen did ballet that automatically makes her solo better than jenna who did a far better and more original hip hop solo and i think it's bad that DCC keeps giving the girls the message that one type of dance is better that other . Also i have never been a jen k fan she always seemed average on every aspect of DCC to me. Also makes the worst faces she ruined all emma pics for me with her crazy eyes in the back ground and although she is pretty she seems like the least sexy dancer i have ever seen , there a reason she's the one vet left that never got a option for a star swimsuit cover and i don't think she is never going to make the calender.   

• Love 1

I was more surprised that Jacie didn't get one...I guess I just assumed that if you are good enough to start off all the solos, you will probably get a Barbie lol  But again, I am pretty new to this and have no idea if most who start get one. Before Holly Marie's insta went private I watched all her dance videos and NO surprise she got one!! She is another Erica.

• Love 1