Type keyword(s) to search

2015 Tryouts and Training Camp Spoilers and Spoiled Speculations

bigskygirl
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Ok, I know nothing about dance so I can't really appreciate the technicality of the better dancers but Jenna has been the ONLY one so far who I thought was interesting and fun.  Maybe dance solos are just generally boring and that is why they didn't really show them before!

Who are Brendan and Carla

I think Brendan is definitely going to be a group leader this year!! Show Group for sure!!! Lol!!!

Edited to add - I like Lacey's, too!

Edited by iloveit

Agree that Jasmine looked weak, but not really surprised. For someone going into year 3?,4?, she has not improved. Still has terrible feet and is just overall sloppy, IMO. Wouldn't be sorry to see her go.

I agree. Her video is on par with the rest of the dancing she's done while a DCC. She's always been weak and sloppy.

Halfway through solos and no Caila, Erica, Jinelle, Jordan, Kinzie, Lacey, Loren, Melissa, or Rachel. Are any of these girls retiring?

Just posted Lacey's. The rest are likely following.

Lacey's choice of music...WTF. Otherwise, her dance technique is en pointe. She's great at hip hop, too. I wish she'd showcased that. IMO her, Melissa, Erica, Jenna, and Paige kill hip hop. So far I liked Jenna and Danielle's.

Jasmine has always been kept for diversity, I feel.

Halfway through solos and no Caila, Erica, Jinelle, Jordan, Kinzie, Lacey, Loren, Melissa, or Rachel. Are any of these girls retiring?

Jordan is retiring.

(edited)

82 finals contestants

- how many rookies/vets reauditioning = how many newbies?

How many TC spots up for grabs, too (meaning how many total with vets are headed to TC)? Someone who's good at math!

Edited by homelife
(edited)

Maybe dance solos are just generally boring and that is why they didn't really show them before!

I concur. I dont want to derail this thread but some of the retirees have their old solos on Youtube. Going to post them in the video thread. Stark difference between their solos and what's being showcased today. I'm sure Kelli will claim all the solos were out of the world good on the show but the tweets show a different story.

82 finals contestants

- how many rookies/vets reauditioning = how many newbies?

How many TC spots up for grabs, too (meaning how many total with vets are headed to TC)? Someone who's good at math!

Kelli mentioned this on the sound cloud clip posted a few pages back. 59 final candidates, 23 veteran candidates, 45 training camp spots (most likely a team of 36)

Edited by pink317
(edited)

I think Jennifer will close auditions.

If all the vets make it back who do you think the group leaders will be?

First:  Holly , Jacie, Jennifer, Angela

Second: Jinelle, Jenna, Kelsey, Kinzie

Edited by nmvrn

I think Jennifer will close auditions.

If all the vets make it back who do you think the group leaders will be?

First:  Holly , Jacie, Jennifer, Angela

Second: Jinelle, Jenna, Kelsey, Kinzie

Not sure about Jinelle as a 2nd but agree with everything else you said. Holly will be leader of group #1 for sure.

• Love 1

Props to Caila. Think she has continued to improve over the season. Beautiful body, not pretty,though, IMO. She will make it back.

I think she's gorgeous. And her outfit reminds me of Samantha's last year.

Not sure about Jinelle as a 2nd but agree with everything else you said. Holly will be leader of group #1 for sure.

I am not too sure either. Maybe Jessica or Rachel.

• Love 1

I think they do the move every body does in their solos things before , I like it they gave it  as a sign to start cheering

I can't believe i am saying this , i like caila's solo

• Love 1

For those of you watching the You Be The Judge leader board, Colby just knocked Madeline out of the of top spot.

She clearly has a lot of friends. I don't think she'll make the team.

Colby's YBTJ video downright scared me with how she came at the camera all grimkeepery. Her spastic (nerves got to her?) moves didn't help either. I like the fan vote because we get to see the finalists dance but it's simply a popularity contest among social networks to get the votes in. I mean, Colby hasn't danced in over a decade...

• Love 1