Type keyword(s) to search

General S07: Spoiler Thread: Outfit Counts, Previews, Logo App, Etc.

• Start Topic

This was always a gray area in the RuPaul thread on TWOP--it's somewhat possible to predict the elimination order by counting the number of outfits each queen seems to have in all the season previews, trailers, Untucked previews, etc. On one hand, it was all legit promotional material so not really a 'spoiler', but on the other hand the average viewer isn't going to do that count on their own. An example of these kinds of prediction charts can be found over here at reddit.

Meanwhile, the Logo app now makes the first ten minutes of the coming week's episode available.

Because of this, I am now spoiled for the Library challenge in the upcoming episode. I'm not sure if I feel like Darienne deserved the win, or if I was just programmed to feel that way by the fact that they focused on every single other queen reading her for her weight. 

Adore's later read of Lasagna doing rap was to die for. 

• Love 1

I have never wanted so badly for a spoiler to be true as that one on reddit.  I'm on the fence on whether I'd prefer Joslyn or Courtney to stick it out for final four, but otherwise, it's almost everything I could ask for.  Although Adore is growing on me, if she's only top 5 and both Courtney and Joslyn make the finale, I'll be thrilled.

• Love 1

Yeah, if we could just switch Milk with Laganja (both of whom have lots of potential, but haven't really showed anything good) on that spoiler chart, it'd be exactly what I'd want.

• Love 1

So the reunion taping happened last night, and there are lots of red-carpet images to be had. DO NOT CLICK IF YOU DON'T WANT REUNION OUTFIT SPOILERS, OR POTENTIAL MISS CONGENIALITY SPOILERS: Getty Images of RPDR Reunion

I am slightly concerned about the way they have the three finalists arranged: Adore is always in the middle. This is usually a sign of the eventual winner. 

I hope (!) they're just arranged that way to make a better photo - Adore is in a short dress, with very dark hair. It might look weird to have the two in long black dresses with similar hair colors next to each other.

Courtney looks stunning.

• Love 1
(edited)

I wish April had stuck around longer. She looks fierce in those Getty pics.

Hmm.  DO NOT SCROLL THERE IS A BIG OLD SPOILER BELOW.

ONTD is saying that there's a tie win between Bianca and Adore.  I'm not sure what the point of that would be or why the show would have a double win, but there you go.  Take it or leave it.  I'm not sure what to make of it at all.  Or if I should have spoilered that even though this is a spoiler thread and hopefully people who don't want to get spoiled aren't peeking here.

Edited by haydensterling
  • Love 1

From what I understand, it's not that there's a tie win, it's that they filmed all three possible winners (they've been doing this since Raja's win leaked) AND they filmed a possible ending with a tie win between those two. But no one knows which of the four possibilities will actually happen. They knew that info would be leaked so they know what they're doing, and I suspect they're seeing how the fandom reacts. Not a lot of people seem thrilled about a possible tie win just to appease Adore's online fanbase, though.

• Love 2

Hey kieyra!  I knew about World Of Wonder filming the top three wins since Raja, but all this buzz of a tie-win being filmed was news to me.  

I'm hoping it's not the case.  I truly adore Adore but I feel like this would be a win based on her potential rather than her actual talent at the time of the win.

Hey kieyra!  I knew about World Of Wonder filming the top three wins since Raja, but all this buzz of a tie-win being filmed was news to me.  

I'm hoping it's not the case.  I truly adore Adore but I feel like this would be a win based on her potential rather than her actual talent at the time of the win.

Same. I think I only heard about the 'tie' being filmed yesterday and it does make me nervous.

There as a point I would have thought a double-crowning would have been cute and heartwarming and good for the brand, but that was before Adore kind of got old for me. There was a point at which everything she said was cute and meme-able and whatever, and I was waiting for her to start improving/surprising us in the runway. But then she had several really wretched runways in a row, followed by the Glitter Ball (which she obviously had loads up help for to achieve that 'win'), followed by her attitude in the most recent eps of 'I should win because I am charismatic' attitude, which I really don't like...and now I am a bit over it and will actively be...let's say perturbed...if the winner is not Bianca, full stop. 

(edited)
There as a point I would have thought a double-crowning would have been cute and heartwarming and good for the brand, but that was before Adore kind of got old for me. There was a point at which everything she said was cute and meme-able and whatever, and I was waiting for her to start improving/surprising us in the runway. But then she had several really wretched runways in a row, followed by the Glitter Ball (which she obviously had loads up help for to achieve that 'win'), followed by her attitude in the most recent eps of 'I should win because I am charismatic' attitude, which I really don't like...and now I am a bit over it and will actively be...let's say perturbed...if the winner is not Bianca, full stop.

Yeah, that's pretty much where I'm at.  I knew that Adore was going to be final three for sure and was fine with that, because she is someone I can see as up-and-coming.  Her aesthetic, however, is busted in a way that doesn't make sense or even begin to approach, say, Alaska's, which is gloriously busted and gives me life.  

So if someone's going to win, it had better be Bianca, because out of all the queens this season I love her the most.  I was meh on her to start but then I realized she was fierce as fuck, can read everyone to filth and is shady as hell combined with a real, honest heart of gold.  I was sold on her.   On top of all that, which should be more than enough, her drag persona is solid.  I know who Bianca del Rio is.

I don't know who Adore is or what she's selling, if that makes sense.  How young and street and charismatic she is?  Which I also got tired of hearing about, btw.  

A tie win would bug.  It seems to be gaining ground, though.

Edited by haydensterling

Since this is a spoiler thread I'm not going to use spoiler tags for this.  Got the T on who is doing what for the Snatch Game:

Ginger - Adele
Fame - Donatella Versace
Jaidynn - Raven Symone
Katya - ??
Kennedy - ??
Max - Sharon Needles
Pearl - Big Ang
Violet - Donatella Versace

• Love 1
according to the logo app preview, kennedy is doing little richard

Really?  I thought they could only impersonate females or drag queens.  Well L.R. does have a cartoonish type of personality so it can be done.

kennedy's contention was that LR is always in drag. which I guess to a point... but of course it could be a bit of stacy layne matthews as anna nicole smith misdirection as there's always time to change one's mind.

i'm really looking forward to seeing what katya does.

• Love 1
I wonder if we'll see a Versace vs Versace lip sync given those two seem the most likely to completely bomb the Snatch Game.

From what I've heard that will be the case with Violet sending Miss Fame home.  They've been playing up this Violet and Miss Fame friendship for awhile now and with Violet saying Miss Fame is the only real friend she has on the show soooo....IDK.

In case anyone is interested...

Katya does win Miss Congeniality. Dela & Michelle present the award and they are conjoined at the tits (i think) similar to Ginger & Sasha's runway look.  At least that's what people on Reddit are saying.  A poster got to go to the reunion show last night and spilled the T

• Love 2
(edited)

Has anyone spoiled the winner yet? I read on anothe thread that Pearl just released her debut CD. Maybe Pearl wins?

To me that would more likely indicate that she doesn't win.  She's about to go from contestant to also ran, so this is her short window of getting something out there while she still has the largest number of people paying attention to her.

ETA  Followed the Amazon link and found that Violet is also releasing an EP.  I hope the logic I applied to Pearl doesn't also extend to my Violet.

Edited by Sile
  • Love 1

ETA  Followed the Amazon link and found that Violet is also releasing an EP.  I hope the logic I applied to Pearl doesn't also extend to my Violet.

I think they're all releasing EPs! Fame has one too. For a season full of largely tone deaf competitors, there's an awful lot of music being released. It seems to be one of the boxes a Drag Race alum has to check off.  BTW - Pearl doesn't perform on hers she's the "producer".

• Love 1