Type keyword(s) to search

Live Feeds Discussion

Well, this is going to be interesting. Any guesses as to who Canada will nominate?  I assume Sabrina and I'm hoping for Rachelle, because she's still a child without a fully formed personality.

Sabrina doesn't seem very concerned, by the way.  She's happy, almost giddy, on the feeds.

I'd love to see Canada nominate Sabrina and Andrew -- just to watch Sabrina lose her shit while campaigning against him.

If she could create all that fake drama about Ika when: A) it was after the veto and Ika was going home anyway and B) based on very little actual happening (a casual bump on the stairs and Ika using up HER sugar), then she would go to town on Andrew, especially with all the built-up hate against Allison because she took Andrew's attention away from her (since Sabrina was Andrew's cuddle/grope object in the first two weeks).

I'd vote for her and Ro-Ro, just to see how much she'll cry about turning against her BFF.

And you know she will do it so fast. I think the first five will be relieved to see her up on the block because they can get rid of her with clean hands. I like to see her up with Andrew to see how she will deal going up against someone from the first five.

I was hoping they would show that casual Ika/Sabrina bump on the Slice show, but I don't think they did, unless I missed it. The way Sabrina went hysterical showed she must have some serious issues. The DR wouldn't back her up because they said nothing happened, which made her even more angry.

Andrew thinks that he will be nominated, along with Alison because he thinks Canada may want them broken up. I hope not and I think he may be wrong about that.

• Love 1

Andrew said he was expecting to be nominated, even though he's trying hard not to appear like a douche on TV, he seems to know that BB is portraying him that way.

I saw Allison last night on the feeds, being woken up and called into the DR.  They left her mic on and we heard DR's probing conversation.  Have you heard of the Shield and what do you think of them?  Does Andrew think he will be nominated and how do you feel about that?  The poor girl was still half asleep and was trying so hard to be articulate in her answers.

Jon won pov. From Jon's little talk with Sarah today he didn't take anyone off the block. I may be wrong because it seems like something happened or was said and Jon asked Sarah a few times if she was alright and Sarah asked Jon the same thing.

So Kenny just told Sara that he's gay. She's seriously surprised, and keeps saying, "Oh. My. Gawd." Mostly she's glad she can cuddle him without worrying her husband will be jealous. And Kenny's crying a little out of relief, saying he doesn't see any reason to keep hiding who he is. I don't see why he did that in the first place. Also, now Andrew can get some before he leaves, assuming BB is supplying booze soon.

So Kenny just told Sara that he's gay.

I had to go and watch him telling her. It made me like them both more. She was so shocked and happy. I do like that he was worried about the message of him hiding that he was gay would be a negative thing. He seemed like he had such a positive reaction coming out to his family and friends.

It's nice to know that the 'live' show is around 3pm est time. We should know who the new HOH is by the time the live show is over even if it's endurance. Also heard that the hampsters have to put their big bag in the storeroom and their little ones by the steps a hour before the live eviction.

Heather won HOH. She got her HOH room already. While talk is that she will go after Kenny I don't know if she will because the girls were the ones who put her up twice.

I hope Heather follows her own instincts and just goes for Kenny/Sarah. Not just because I hate them! Those are the best noms for Heather's game. Jon/Neda trying to save Sarah should be a huge red flag to her.

I would love Kenny, Sarah, and Arlie to all go. Their egos would be so deflated and it'd be hilarious.

Those are the best noms for Heather's game.

I don't think Sarah/Kenny is the best for her game. Sarah and Kenny are not interested in voting her out. If she puts them up than they will come after her. Her best bet is Sabrina/Ro. They vote against her and they are not in her alliance.

I would love to see Heather put Kenny/Sarah on the block.  Kenny himself talked to Heather and tried to push for Jon/Allison noms.  He said he was closest to Sarah.  If they want Kenny out they put up his closest ally.   That is Sarah.  But everyone keeps thinking Rachelle or Allison with Kenny.

(edited)

Heather nommed Kenny/Allison.\

Allison told Heather about the First Five alliance.

Heather told Jon/Neda/Adel about F5. They don't know Rachelle knows and want to tell her after Thursday and expect a funny reaction.

So, everyone knows about the F5 alliance now. No one really cares lol.

Edited by peachmangosteen

They should care.  It exposes Arlie's double-dealing and makes his floating between the two sides a threat.

Heather is still eager to get rid of Kenny.  I believe that's a stupid move because I don't believe that Kenny would target Heather for quite some time.  He has bigger fish to fry.  She should get rid of Rachelle because Rachelle is personally her biggest threat.  She doesn't like Heather, she's nominated Heather, she put Heather on slop two weeks in a row, she ate some candy and put Heather on slop during her HOH reign, etc.  Why risk having someone like that stick around?

She should get rid of Rachelle because Rachelle is personally her biggest threat.  She doesn't like Heather, she's nominated Heather, she put Heather on slop two weeks in a row, she ate some candy and put Heather on slop during her HOH reign, etc.  Why risk having someone like that stick around?

Because Heather really is a bit of a simpleton.  Poor Allison - she was crying when Heather told her about her plans.

Why risk having someone like that stick around?

She was the only person who would put her up and want her out. Heather got used. She didn't want to put up Allison but everyone else talked her around to it.

I hate it when people who have done nothing take over the game because of some twist. 

If there is no one in the house for me to cheer for than I don't watch the show or the feeds. That is what these shows are to me.

Adel keeps repeating how Canada loves him. How does he know that? It's kind of true -- there are many who like him the most, but who is telling him this?  I hate his sense of self importance, for what it's worth.

I heard Heather say on the feeds that she is willing to put up Sarah and take off Allison, in fact she prefers that scenario.  How did Rachelle escape her consideration?

How did Rachelle escape her consideration?

Jon and Adel got in her ear. She was certain in the beginning that she was putting up Rachelle.

Adel thinks that Canada loves him because he won the buzz worthy prize.

There's also the possibility that Adel heard the cheers when he voted during the last eviction. He is getting kinda carried away seeing himself as the hero. He wanted to name his alliance with whoever-the-fuck something like the Canadian Comebacks. Hopefully that "good guys" cockiness doesn't go too far, because viewers could turn on him. Well, actually, that'd be doog tv, so that should probably happen.  Make it so, BB. *clap-clap*

• Love 1
(edited)

Heather is probably safe for the same amount of time she was no matter who gets evicted. Kenny is the leader of the alliance that Heather and her 'alliance' are against, so it makes complete sense to get him out. She definitely should've nominated Sarah next to him, or really anyone but Allison, for her own game, but I understand why she let her alliance get in her ear about it.

The veto players are Heather, Kenny, Allison, Arlie, Sabrina, and Rachelle. Arlie 100% will throw it. Sabrina and Rachelle have said they will as well, which makes no sense, but Rachelle's an idiot and Sabrina is cocky/nuts. So it'll probably be Kenny vs. Heather vs. Allison. Heather's odds are pretty good there since Allison hasn't proven herself to be the competitor one would think and really neither has Kenny, plus they're both so sour and depressed anyway. Heather really wants it.

Adel, Jon, and Neda have varying degrees of HOHitis. And they're not even HOH!

It'll be interesting to see if Arlie can keep up this game. I don't see him making it to the end. Eventually people will tire of him. Neda, Jon, and Heather have already talked about it. I guess maybe he'll be the huge comp threat he believes he is once he decides he needs to win them, but I kinda doubt it.

They're really almost all so cocky. Even Kenny still is and he's gone unless he wins veto. Though I guess he does have reason to suspect he'd stay because of Arlie. 

I wouldn't put it past BB to do something to save Kenny though. He is the star of the TV show. I have no idea why since he's a cocky, grumpy, boring player, but apparently TPTB like him. And we do have that special veto thing coming up, though I suspect that might be to help Adel.

Heather's odds are pretty good there since Allison hasn't proven herself to be the competitor one would think and really neither has Kenny, plus they're both so sour and depressed anyway. Heather really wants it.

Allison and Kenny both have won veto competitions.  Heather won an HOH that saw threatening players targeted early, leaving her the last one standing.  I'd put my money on one of the nominees taking this one.  I'll be back later to eat my words.

Kenny won veto.  I don't have to eat my words!

There was talk of Sarah going up.  Allison has floated over to the Loser's alliance.  Arlie is being outed as the double-dealing, Peter Brown-style mastermind he is.  I think the shit will hit the fan before Sarah goes up, plus there's that special veto.  Sarah is a good player and makes for better TV than some of these lunkheads.  She'll probably find it in the nick of time.

(edited)

Allison only won veto because everyone who did better than her let her have it. She hasn't been a competitor at all. It's very surprising to me. Maybe she would do good in a very physical type of comp though.

The veto was a spelling comp. Allison spelled 'cry' (LOL!) and Heather spelled 'wishful' wrong. That should be a fun comp to watch.

I'm super happy that Sarah is the one going up and being targeted. It's already so much fun watching her freak out about it. Sarah went from the best position all the way to the worst one all because she's obsessed with Kenny. I love it!

I’m surprised that Allison can't spell. She's a nurse. She should have come up with some medical term. Physically she would be a threat. She does some serious moves while exercising. Jon couldn't keep up with her.

I’m glad that Kenny won veto. I don’t like the other alliance. Thursday, everything will probably change again with the double eviction. I really hope Adel goes home.

• Love 1

Apparently Allison couldn't find any vowels, so she couldn't really spell anything.

I wonder when the secret veto thing will happen and how? I am just telling myself someone I hate (which is most of them lol) will get it so I prepare myself. I imagine Kenny will get it.

I hope Jon or Arlie goes next. I'd like to see how Neda/Heather play without them.

Arlie is very active with his double agent stuff, but I just don't like him. He just gives me icky vibes. Also, I don't understand why no one cares that he was pretty much outted as playing both sides. He's a better player than I think, I guess.

Jon is very cocky, but unlike most of the other cocky players, he hasn't done shit.

He just gives me icky vibes.

Me too.

Everyone knew he was playing both sides way back because they all had side deals. I did hear Jon and Adel talking and saying that they will give him until next week.  i'm guessing that means if he sides with them they know he's on their side but if not they are coming after him.

I'm getting the "icky vibes," too.  I fear that he's going to be haunting us for season after season, as well, offering his commentary on the BB Sideshow and Rob Has a Podcast, I just know it.

Jon bugs me because he's so gross.  He's got these discolored circles around his eyes that remind me of a heroin addict.  And don't even get me started about the crotch scratching!

Sarah is my favorite by far.  She played a great game until Canada "threw the wrench at the monkey" (I don't know if anyone else saw Adel spout out that gem).  Adel is my least favorite because he's assumed that Canada loves him because of his buzzworthy performance.  They were just trying to give the underdog a chance and now he believes that he's the most-lovable contestant in the history of the show.  He's not that bright, not that good at the game, and kind of a douchebag.

Allison found a clue to the Special Veto.  She followed it to some more clues.  Now she's being sidetracked listening to the same shit Arlie has told everyone.  People, compare your notes and send him packing!

I was actually pretty nervous watching Allison sitting by the pool, debating how she would search for the clue. That clue lead her to the hot tub area which told her about, what I suppose is a secret room, because it said to open a door in the house.  I'm hoping she can get to it without anyone noticing.

(edited)

I'm glad others get icky vibes from Arlie. I wondered if I was being too sensitive or something. I think you're definitely right, dolphincorn, that he'll be infecting everything BB for years. He's totally the next Peter. Ew.

That clue lead her to the hot tub area which told her about, what I suppose is a secret room . . .

Hmmm, I wonder if it's in the War Room?

I guess I'm glad Allison got the veto clues and not Kenny/Sarah/Jon/Adel.

Allison knows exactly where the door is, but hasn't figured out how to open it. It's kinda difficult to pull slots when the other house guests are walking around.  I really hope she finds a way to get inside.  The feeds are down though, so we won't know for a while.

You have to take the the good with the bad on BBCan live feeds.  In the have-not room, Rachelle, Sarah, Kenny and Sabrina are chatting.

On one hand you have Rachelle talking about how she is always running around nude in her backyard so that she can get a good allover tan (and her mom always telling her to put clothes on).  On the other hand, you have Sabrina picking zits on her legs and discussing her hairy nipples (she really is like a Kardashian, but not in a good way -- uggh).

I generally have the feeds on a few times a day while i'm doing things but I seem to have lost interest. It might have started when there were six people in the HOH room discussing what to name themselves.

The whatever six seems to be shunning the other four right now and please can there be a twist to send Adel home because his head is so frigging huge. He is walking around like he is king of the house.

• Love 1

I don't see shunning. 

Heather was given a camera about a half hour ago and she said she has to get solo pics of all the HGs and that they'll be used for something later. She's getting a lot of head shots. Hmmmm.

I really hope Sabrina lasts a long time in the game. Her brand of delusion and insanity is so entertaining to me. Just today she had a breakdown because no one but Adel asked her if she wanted eggs. And she told Allison that she wouldn't be hurt so bad if she didn't love her so much. LOL! 

I want someone other than Kenny/Sabrina/Rachelle to win the DE HOH just to see their faces. They'll be so pissed/dejected and that would crack me up. But then I hope that Jon is the next target.

Adel keeps changing his special power story.  And this is to his own alliance! They still seem to think he has some kind of veto and he told them that after three weeks, it weakened, but he has it forever.

I can't quite understand Jon and Neda. He keeps lifting her up and tossing her around.  He is very physical with her.  Is this some kind of sexual chemistry?  I know he has a girlfriend, but he can't keep his hands off her… it almost reminds me of a little boy play fighting with someone.

At this point, I don't think Adel himself knows what his power really is. He has convinced himself he's telling the truth about it, I think. I can't remember exactly what was said about the power on the show. I don't think it was made entirely clear what exactly it is. So who fucking knows!

Jon definitely has feelings for Neda. It's pretty clear. Also, a week or so ago, he basically straight up told Sarah he felt something for Neda. I think Neda has feelings for him as well, but she seems to care more about what his girlfriend must think than he does.