Type keyword(s) to search

Spoilers With Speculation

SueB
Message added by ohjoy

Please keep your speculation and comments on the end of Supernatural in the Supernatural Ending topic. Use this topic here or the Bitter Speculation topic for discussion of the upcoming season only. As always, keep Bitch vs. Jerk discussion in its own topic.

Thank you.

• Start Topic

Thanks for enabling my Lazy Ass Syndrome @goldy!

Whew, and after watching the promo I can still keep my naive theory that Mary isn't doing the nasty with Ketch. Sugar. That's my story and I'm sticking to it...for now. ;)

So, assimilate or eliminate, hu? Looks like the stuffed shirts might be giving up on the "We're here to help" routine. Should be offensive and annoying given it's penned by the Horrible Duo. Good times! ;)

1 hour ago, DittyDotDot said:

Oh boy! Since I haven't actually seen the promo, I can still convince myself that she's in Ketch's room for a completely different reason. Hey, maybe she just needed to borrow a cup of sugar? ;)

Sorry, Dot, but I think you're being a little too hopeful.  David Haydn Jones' tweet, which I posted up thread seems to imply they are doing the horizontal mamba. I mean maybe Mary nopes out at the last minute,but...I dunno, I think they are bumping fuzzies.

She better hope Dean doesn't find out because that will IMO be the last straw for him with her. He wouldn't care if she was having sexy times in general but if her to hook up with Ketch  would be a bridge too far for him. I don't know what Sam would make of it considering his relationship with Ruby.

33 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Sorry, Dot, but I think you're being a little too hopeful.  David Haydn Jones' tweet, which I posted up thread seems to imply they are doing the horizontal mamba. I mean maybe Mary nopes out at the last minute,but...I dunno, I think they are bumping fuzzies.

:-D I am still chuckling at this. And I think so, too. :-D...

But I can't find the tweet. What did he say?

• Love 1

@Myrelle

these are these are the tweets from DHJ.

On 03/25/2017 at 2:11 PM, catrox14 said:

Interesting tweets from DHJ aka Mr. Ketch. He is really engaged with fans. Kind of interesting to see this poor guys intro into SPN fandom.

I really just miss "normal monster hunting"! But I have been missing this for some seasons. Still I keep watching. Don`t know why.  I mean, I know they NEED a bigger plot, but most of the big plots I just don`t like. I miss the times when Dean and Sam traveled through the US and killed Wendigos, destroyed hunted objects and took on strange froeign monsters.

Maybe I am alone with this opinion, but I think the show could really use some more "monster of the Week" episodes. Go to the place - find about what happend/do research - kill the monster/ghost etc. in the most awesome way - talk about brotherly feelings and have a beer on the hood of the impala. Nice!

• Love 3
(edited)
2 hours ago, themabeldifference said:

I really just miss "normal monster hunting"! But I have been missing this for some seasons. Still I keep watching. Don`t know why.  I mean, I know they NEED a bigger plot, but most of the big plots I just don`t like. I miss the times when Dean and Sam traveled through the US and killed Wendigos, destroyed hunted objects and took on strange froeign monsters.

Maybe I am alone with this opinion, but I think the show could really use some more "monster of the Week" episodes. Go to the place - find about what happend/do research - kill the monster/ghost etc. in the most awesome way - talk about brotherly feelings and have a beer on the hood of the impala. Nice!

The show had about 4-5 MOTW at the beginning of this season, but the who point of the BMoL is that this is disrupted.  They don't find the hunts like they used to.  So the nature of the "Big Bad" really changes the starting point of those stand alones.  This week WAS a MOTW.  But it involved a BMoL character and a recurring character.  

ETA: 19-23 are likely to be very serialized IMO. 

Edited by SueB
  • Love 1

I miss the old fashioned dark and gritty monster hunt too.  They'd research, bicker, drink a beer, read a newspaper or whatever.  Now they get a job via the BMOL and then the BMOL interfere and get all superior and contemptuous and we're supposed to say 'Wow, this is even better than ever, I love seeing my boys be instructed on the best way to hunt'. The BMOL have sucked all the life out of the show for me.

I don't want them in season 13, although Mick can stay so long as he does something about that weird beard.

• Love 2
6 hours ago, Wayward Son said:

The spoilersheet over on tumblr has been updated to state 12x19 will be titled "The Future".

I have to admit, I'm kind of side-eyeing that title.

I'm still very worried about Cas surviving this season in tact as Castiel played by Misha Collins.

Given it's a Cas-centric episode, I  wonder if "The Future" refers to the nephilim as the future for the angels. Or maybe Cas gets sent to the Future like Dean was sent to the past for reasons. I will be unhappy if this is an actual time jump for Cas forever, like he gets sent to the future but can't get back for reasons. 

OR if this will be a glimpse of an alternate future like "THE END". (Please don't retcon THE END, YES I KNOW IT WAS AN ALTERNATE FUTURE but it is my absolute favorite episode of the show and I don't want it's memory besmirched. Don't @  me. )

• Love 1
(edited)
5 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I have to admit, I'm kind of side-eyeing that title.

I'm still very worried about Cas surviving this season in tact as Castiel played by Misha Collins.

Given it's a Cas-centric episode, I  wonder if "The Future" refers to the nephilim as the future for the angels. Or maybe Cas gets sent to the Future like Dean was sent to the past for reasons. I will be unhappy if this is an actual time jump for Cas forever, like he gets sent to the future but can't get back for reasons. 

OR if this will be a glimpse of an alternate future like "THE END". (Please don't retcon THE END, YES I KNOW IT WAS AN ALTERNATE FUTURE but it is my absolute favorite episode of the show and I don't want it's memory besmirched. Don't @  me. )

Oh wow I hadn't even thought of the possibility of Cas getting trapped in the future! That would certainly be an interesting way of writing him out. It would also leave it open ended for a return i.e he can return when the brothers catch up in two years from now or whenever Cas is thrown to.

How would you like the episode to go if there was indeed time travel involved?

I think it could actually make sense. The first Cas centric episode was about his past, the second about his present and now the third is about his future.

ETA: Hasn't The End already been retconned? I mean we are long past 2014 by now?  

Edited by Wayward Son
Just now, Wayward Son said:

How would you like the episode to go if there was indeed time travel involved?

Maybe something akin to when Cas sent Dean to the past in "In The Beginning" or hybrid of that and The End.

Maybe Cas is sent to the Future to see what happens if the Nephilim comes into being and becomes powerful and what that does to the world so he's tasked with finding a way to make sure that doesn't happen in the present. 

Maybe he's given a look at HIS own future, like maybe a choice he makes alters history for either good or bad or he'll have to make a choice to stay with the angels or become human.

Maybe he and another angel..maybe Kelvin or someone else go to the future and he turns on Cas and traps him there by taking his angel juice and then Cas can't come back.

Maybe he learns about Dean and Sam's future and it's something terrible so he decides to go the future to save them but he uses all his angel juice to send them back to the past but he doesn't have the power to send himself back as well. He's left in the future without his angel juice but he's saved the boys.

• Love 2
2 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Maybe he learns about Dean and Sam's future and it's something terrible so he decides to go the future to save them but he uses all his angel juice to send them back to the past but he doesn't have the power to send himself back as well. He's left in the future without his angel juice but he's saved the boys.

Not that I ever want to see Cas written out, but if they had to I think this is an ending I could accept. It would be a link to his love for the brothers and still leave us with hope he made a happy life for himself in the future and may return one day.

I get a little punchy when I am physically exhausted from yard work and drink a couple beers.  And then thoughts like this happen:

On 3/30/2017 at 7:13 PM, catrox14 said:

IMO Mick and Ketch are Good Cop/Bad Cop. 

I'd say Bad Cop/Worse Cop.  Dang, now I am totally thinking of Beverly Hills Cop.  Except Mick and Sketch aren't funny.

On 3/31/2017 at 9:54 AM, DittyDotDot said:

I can still convince myself that she's in Ketch's room for a completely different reason. Hey, maybe she just needed to borrow a cup of sugar? ;)

Heh heh.  Did anyone else start singing "Pour Some Sugar On Me"?  No?  Just me?  dang...

6 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Maybe he and another angel..maybe Kelvin

Am I the only one who automatically thinks 273 when they see his name?  It's just bugging me.  

• Love 2
5 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Heh heh.  Did anyone else start singing "Pour Some Sugar On Me"?  No?  Just me?  dang...

Oh yeah, that was part of the joke. ;)

6 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Am I the only one who automatically thinks 273 when they see his name?  It's just bugging me.  

Actually, I've been thinking Zero. ;)

1 hour ago, catrox14 said:

No, it's not a retcon.It just never happened.

I think I'm confusing the meaning of words haha. What do you mean by retcon? What could the episode do that you don't want? :)

20 minutes ago, Wayward Son said:

I think I'm confusing the meaning of words haha. What do you mean by retcon? What could the episode do that you don't want? :)

I shouldn't have used retcon. That's my bad. I don't want them to do a lift from The End. If they do a future Cas glimpse, I'd want the future!Dean to be different than 2014!Dean and of course no Lucifer!Sam (even though I LOVE Lucifer!Sam.)

5 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

I shouldn't have used retcon. That's my bad. I don't want them to do a lift from The End. If they do a future Cas glimpse, I'd want the future!Dean to be different than 2014!Dean and of course no Lucifer!Sam (even though I LOVE Lucifer!Sam.)

Ah I understand now! And yeah I agree I'd rather an alternative future than an attempt at The End part 2 :)

Oh look. See how Dean held his gun down and peered around the corner before storming in. You know like he didn't do in the Hitler episode which is why they they were captured.

Yes I know Dean killed Hitler, but he had to be stupid and stop doing what he always did to make that happen.

8 minutes ago, catrox14 said:

Holy shit.Dean is shooting something in the bunker. This is not good!

Also...hot, badass Dean is hot and badass

If he's shooting at someone in the bunker its possible that its someone from the BMOL. Maybe Toni, I think she's back for the last 4 episodes this year and they're just finishing episode 21. It can also possibly be Mr. Ketch. 

• Love 1
2 minutes ago, Diane said:

They really need to get a proper lock on that bunker. 

I still don't understand why they didn't put cloaking spell around it like Magnus did with his lair.

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, DittyDotDot said:

Probably because they don't know a cloaking spell that would work.

The thing is that we don't know that they don't know because we've never been shown them discussing it or even researching it.  They had GOD in the bunker! He would have had the power to hide them. (don't even start me on why God didn't do that to hide from Amara...but whatever LOL) 

They have access to spell books and Sam has a grimoire in his hands. Which reminds me, what happened to the Book of the Damned and the Codex? Does Rowena still have it? They have access to the most powerful witch in the world.

It's an ongoing pet peeve I have and will have, probably forever LOL.

• Love 1

Since we got the "assimilate or assassinate" line in the next promo, I`d laugh if the BMOL showed up in the bunker in literally a cube, going "we are the BMOL, you will be assimilated, resistance is futile." 

• Love 5

I presume that's from today's filming. Jensen loves shooting the guns. 'Perks of the job'.  And it's impressive with the casings flinging and the gun looking like it's firing.  Tough angle to shoot (oy, the pun!) from a filming perspective.  

• Love 2
41 minutes ago, Aeryn13 said:

Since we got the "assimilate or assassinate" line in the next promo, I`d laugh if the BMOL showed up in the bunker in literally a cube, going "we are the BMOL, you will be assimilated, resistance is futile." 

AHAHAHAHA.

(edited)

Promo Pics from "The British Invasion"

So, Cas isn't even involved in the Kelly Kline thing? WTF ARE YOU DOING SHOW??

THE WINCHESTERS FIND KELLY KLINE – Sam (Jared Padalecki) and Dean (Jensen Ackles) get a lead on Kelly Kline’s (guest star Courtney Ford) whereabouts. Mick (guest star Adam Fergus) drops by the bunker unexpectedly and decides to join the hunt. John Showalter directed the episode written by Eugenie Ross-Leming & Brad Buckner (#1217). Original airdate 4/6/2017

http://www.ksitetv.com/supernatural/supernatural-spoilers-british-invasion/

SN1217a_0023b.jpgSN1217a_0064b.jpgSN1217a_0109b.jpgSN1217a_0123b.jpgSN1217a_0424b.jpgSN1217b_0034b.jpgSN1217b_0075b.jpgSN1217b_0108b.jpgSN1217b_0225b.jpgSN1217b_0298b.jpgSN1217b_0304b.jpgSN1217b_0389b.jpgSN1217b_0446b.jpg

Edited by catrox14

I'd guess he already knows in as much as he knows the Alpha is dead and I would imagine Sam told him how. Whether he also told Dean how the Colt was procured? I dunno. I'd like to think he was truthful on that front, but he may have held that back for family unity? Regardless, I'm guessing it won't be shown on screen.

• Love 1
1 minute ago, DittyDotDot said:

I'd guess he already knows in as much as he knows the Alpha is dead and I would imagine Sam told him how. Whether he also told Dean how the Colt was procured? I dunno. I'd like to think he was truthful on that front, but he may have held that back for family unity? Regardless, I'm guessing it won't be shown on screen.

Twice now, Sam has given credit of killing of the Alpha Vamp, to the BMoL, which I thought was really weird. But now I think he's deflecting the attention from himself and Mary. I don't think he's told Dean about it all,because he's going to start asking 8 million questions. There is no way Dean would be okay with it especially since her shenanigans almost got Cas killed.

10 hours ago, catrox14 said:

Mick (guest star Adam Fergus) drops by the bunker unexpectedly and decides to join the hunt.

Did they walk in and Mick was there?  That second picture looks like it.  If so, they seriously need a better security system.  Jody and Donna can go in together and get them one for Christmas.  

• Love 2
(edited)

Going by the pictures it seems that the Brits find a lead on Kelly Kline and order the Winchesters to take her out.   Mick meets with Sam and Eileen (not sure if she' working for them or not) and Mick hands Sam the colt and says he's going to tag along.  Probably because he got in trouble for letting Claire go. 

Sam, Eileen, Mick and unnamed guy find and confront Dagon over Kelly.  Since we see Dean putting Kelly in the Impala I'm guessing Dagon either gets away or Sam kills her.

In between we get scenes of Ketch/Mary and Lucifer/Crowley since Jared and Jensen seemed to have only filmed 3 days this ep.

Dean...probably ends up driving up after the situation is under control and thanks the BMoLs for looking out for Sam since he got lost (again).

Edited by ILoveReading
  • Love 1
24 minutes ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

Did they walk in and Mick was there?  That second picture looks like it.  If so, they seriously need a better security system.  Jody and Donna can go in together and get them one for Christmas.  

Hee! I don't even know why they pretend the bunker is a safe place anymore. Everyone just strolls in, unless the plot dictates they don't. But, it would be really funny to have Jodi there when someone strolls right in and her be like, "Dudes, lock your doors!" ;)

• Love 4
11 hours ago, SueB said:

Does anyone else think that the woman talking about assimilation is Layla's mom from "Faith"?

25 minutes ago, DeeDee79 said:

Yes, I believe it is.

The actress in Faith was Gillian Barber, I am not seeing a listing for the actress in the next episode.  That doesn't mean it's not just not seeing it as of now.

Sam, Eileen, Mick and unnamed guy find and confront Dagon over Kelly.  Since we see Dean putting Kelly in the Impala I'm guessing Dagon either gets away or Sam kills her.

In the promo and the pic you can see Dagon using telekinesis on them. I can`t make out if Dean or Sam has the Colt in this one. I assume this happens after they try to put Kelly in the car because the car door is still open when the Dagon attack happens. Pretty sure Dagon is killed in this scene. If we`re really, really lucky, Dean gets a kill. But I try not to get my hopes up. 

Then Kelly is "safe" but suddenly Mick shows up and wants to kill her because of the Lucy spawn. Obviously, since they are gonna drag out this story - let me guess, the birth will coincide with the Season Finale?`- either Mick will not do it or they will forcefully stop him.

Since this is the episode they shot very little for and the pictures as well as the pics already show several different scenes, they are unlikely to be in more of it. So first scene with Mick, Eileen in the bunker, the hand-off of the Colt (Dean isn`t in this one, did Jensen shoot even less?) and the final scene with Dagon. For a few days of shooting, that is seriously already pushing it.

My sole hope for the episode is Dean getting a win. 

• Love 1