Type keyword(s) to search

S07.E09: 50 Shades Of Shade

• Start Topic

That gif almost gave me a amarism, jonesingjay.

I was unable quote it over here, but back when the original episode aired, Ubiquitous wrote: "Tonight, the part of Cynthia will be played by Steve Urkel!"

LOL. I don't know why, but when I saw your post I cracked up and couldn't stop laughing. 

• Love 2

Judging from the fact that they rarely if ever interact with each other, I fully believe Claudia is just talking out the side of her neck.  Porsha was very adiment that she would never give Claudia even a hint of her personal life because she feels Claudia would throw it back at her wrong.

Thank you Aging Goth. I miss some references sometimes. Was Claudia intending to be shady to Porsha here?

Edited by Granimal
  • Love 1

I was unable quote it over here, but back when the original episode aired, Ubiquitous wrote: "Tonight, the part of Cynthia will be played by Steve Urkel!"

A recapper on Vulture wrote that Cynthia came dressed as Brother Mouzone from The Wire. I'm still laughing. I cannot unsee it.

For non Wire viewers, here's the reference:

The_Wire_Brother_Mouzone.jpg

Cynthia would've been my favorite for life is she asked Porsha, "where's my Harper's?"

• Love 6

A recapper on Vulture wrote that Cynthia came dressed as Brother Mouzone from The Wire. I'm still laughing. I cannot unsee it.

For non Wire viewers, here's the reference:

The_Wire_Brother_Mouzone.jpg

Cynthia would've been my favorite for life is she asked Porsha, "where's my Harper's?"

That is amazing. I also feel she was serving me some coffee shop hipster cat realness. It's in the expression.

yHT1Zi6.jpg

XxiCmaR.jpg

Edited by The Mighty Peanut
  • Love 7

At this point I don't care if Cynthia gives Peter her money. For some reason she thinks being "a partner" is going to change their dynamic. Idiot. Even during their makeup session, Nene meanly told Cynthia she wouldn't do lunch with her for 2 years. Of course Cynthia thinks everything is fine and gets further humiliated when Nene punks her at Kandi's party. Girl, bye. 

Please no more sex parties and Kandi Koated Nights. 

Oh, yes, please!

On 1/6/2015 at 11:51 AM, qtpye said:

Did I see that next week, Nene thinks Claudia is jealous because she is married to Greg? I hate how this show makes it seem like married and single women are enemies.  I would rather be single then married to an Apollo or Peter (or Greg, for that matter, who I think cheated on his former wife to be with stripper Nene).

On 1/6/2015 at 12:46 PM, drivethroo said:

This probably goes back to the "I have a HUZZbin and you DON'T" mentality many people seem to have.  I'd rather be alone than to be with somebody like Apollo.

I'm with you both! I would rather be single than be with an Apollo, Joe Giudice, Tom Girardi, etc. So many husbands in the franchise are horrible people. 

• Like 1