Type keyword(s) to search

Message added by cm-soupsipper,

🟡 Yellow Light: Community Check-In This sub-forum is currently under a Yellow Light status. While we celebrate the vibrant discussions happening here, there is room for improvement to meet our community standards for respectful and inclusive dialogue. Here's our focus:

- Improvement Period: We have until 4/6/24 to elevate the quality of our conversations. Without this improvement, the Topic (and potentially forum) will be audited at a deeper level, red lit, and potentially scheduled to close. 

- Guidance: Let’s highlight what’s working and improve on what’s not. Constructive, respectful dialogue that values all voices is our goal. Please use the tags in this document to demonstrate the changes happening of more intentional community conversations.  

-Assistance: Unsure about how to contribute in a healthy way? Check out our DEI Resources for tips and best practices. Use tags: #RespectfulDebate, #kindness, #globalcitizenship to highlight areas you are seeing improvement in the overall culture of this Forum!

- Your Contribution: Your voice matters. Help us steer these discussions back on track and aim for a Green Light. Together, we can ensure this forum is a welcoming space for all. Your insights and respectful participation are key to our success!

• Start Topic

On 7/15/2023 at 9:46 AM, hoodooznoodooz said:

Meh. I’m going to call her Bob now.

I was thinking the same thing.

On 7/19/2023 at 11:16 PM, heatherchandler said:

So they are all hanging out together in tahoe.  Scheana and lala, Sandoval, etc.  of course.  The scandal has been forgotten.

I don’t think Katie or Ariana are there.

• Like 3
  • Applause 1
19 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

The dingbats "Crisis PR Team" woke up.

Rachel Leviss' Mom Shows Bite Mark, Explains How Graham Ended up With James Kennedy: 'He Bit Me to the Bone'

https://www.etonline.com/rachel-leviss-mom-shows-bite-mark-explains-how-graham-ended-up-with-james-kennedy-he-bit-me-to-the?amp

Now, we can see where Raquel learned how to be a “Professional Victim”. Anyone notice how the dog is being blamed by Raquel and her famewhore mom? They are both minimizing their responsibility for Graham’s well being and care. They are also painting themselves as people who went above and beyond.

Adopto-mom is saying Raquel put Graham into behavior classes after she and James broke up. Bullshit – if this was true Raquel would have mentioned it on the show anytime during season 10. Other castmates would have talked about it – including Scheana, Ariana as they were very pro Raquel. She would have mentioned it to James when she allowed him to see Graham at the park. All of Season 10 – she was living at Scheana’s – you don’t think Graham wouldn’t have attacked Summer Moon? – toddlers aren’t very gentle with pets – they tug and pull. Scheana has mentioned that they watched him when he interacted with Summer Moon because his behavior was different after Raquel took sole custody.

When Scandoval broke at the beginning of March, Graham went with Raquel back to her parents. March 23rd they taped the reunion and March 29th Raquel went and taped the last 5 minute confession full of lies. According to Adopto-mom, Raquel went into a MH facility right after the taping and that Raquel asked them to care for the dog. Sorry? They weren’t caring for the dog, the whole month of March?

According to Adopto-mom the doctors she saw for her wound told her to euthanize the dog. Not a vet – but 2 doctors she used for her wound made a diagnosis without ever seeing the dog.

According to Adopto-mom, they surrendered Graham to California Doodle Rescue so that he could be rehabilitated and re-homed. Again, BULLSHIT – their website clearly states the following: “we CANNOT accept doodles with a history of extreme anxiety, aggression, or biting” Why California – you live in Tucson Arizona?

According to Adopto-mom, Graham bit 2 people at California Doodle Rescue, and was adopted by someone who returned Graham 3 days later after Graham bit his new owner. Again, BULLSHIT – any reputable rescue would not put up a dog to be adopted if he was presenting aggressive behavior.

According to Adopto-mom, California Doodle Rescue contacted Lisa Vanderpump for financial assistance to hire a different trainer. Again, BULLSHIT – why would a rescue ask for financial assistance – don’t they have their own trainers? How did they get LVP’s contact info?

• Like 8
  • Applause 1
On 7/20/2023 at 4:04 PM, dosodog said:

Oh no.  No no no no no.

WE ARE NOT GOING TO DO PUPPYGATE 2.O.

WE.  ARE.  NOT.

I feel confident speaking for everyone who sat through the RHOBH Puppygate season.  

No, because if that soulless piece of crap Rachel is back I am out. I now officially hate her and there can be no redemption from this. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 3

A couple of the YouTube podcasters have said that Raquel is not coming back.  I hope this is true - I would have been interested a week ago to see how everything turns out, but this bimbo dog-dumping monster does not deserve a six-figure salary.

• Like 5
  • Applause 2
1 hour ago, KungFuBunny said:

Now, we can see where Raquel learned how to be a “Professional Victim”. Anyone notice how the dog is being blamed by Raquel and her famewhore mom? They are both minimizing their responsibility for Graham’s well being and care. They are also painting themselves as people who went above and beyond.

Adopto-mom is saying Raquel put Graham into behavior classes after she and James broke up. Bullshit – if this was true Raquel would have mentioned it on the show anytime during season 10. Other castmates would have talked about it – including Scheana, Ariana as they were very pro Raquel. She would have mentioned it to James when she allowed him to see Graham at the park. All of Season 10 – she was living at Scheana’s – you don’t think Graham wouldn’t have attacked Summer Moon? – toddlers aren’t very gentle with pets – they tug and pull. Scheana has mentioned that they watched him when he interacted with Summer Moon because his behavior was different after Raquel took sole custody.

When Scandoval broke at the beginning of March, Graham went with Raquel back to her parents. March 23rd they taped the reunion and March 29th Raquel went and taped the last 5 minute confession full of lies. According to Adopto-mom, Raquel went into a MH facility right after the taping and that Raquel asked them to care for the dog. Sorry? They weren’t caring for the dog, the whole month of March?

According to Adopto-mom the doctors she saw for her wound told her to euthanize the dog. Not a vet – but 2 doctors she used for her wound made a diagnosis without ever seeing the dog.

According to Adopto-mom, they surrendered Graham to California Doodle Rescue so that he could be rehabilitated and re-homed. Again, BULLSHIT – their website clearly states the following: “we CANNOT accept doodles with a history of extreme anxiety, aggression, or biting” Why California – you live in Tucson Arizona?

According to Adopto-mom, Graham bit 2 people at California Doodle Rescue, and was adopted by someone who returned Graham 3 days later after Graham bit his new owner. Again, BULLSHIT – any reputable rescue would not put up a dog to be adopted if he was presenting aggressive behavior.

According to Adopto-mom, California Doodle Rescue contacted Lisa Vanderpump for financial assistance to hire a different trainer. Again, BULLSHIT – why would a rescue ask for financial assistance – don’t they have their own trainers? How did they get LVP’s contact info?

Do shelters normally keep the people who have given up a dog in the loop? Like is it normal to tell them that the dog you surrendered but the new owner and that the dog was returned? And that they contacted another shelter for financial assistance? I would think you surrender a dog and that’s the end of their obligation to you. None of that adds up to me.

• Like 6
  • Applause 1
7 minutes ago, Jel said:

Do shelters normally keep the people who have given up a dog in the loop? Like is it normal to tell them that the dog you surrendered but the new owner and that the dog was returned? And that they contacted another shelter for financial assistance? I would think you surrender a dog and that’s the end of their obligation to you. None of that adds up to me.

Exactly - it's all a BULLSHIT fabrication.

What's next - do we get to see a document floating of a TRO request. The Plaintiff is one Larry Leviss and he needs to be protected from one canine, Graham. She/he claims that Graham took his paw and made a fist and punched her in the eye giving her a black and blue mark. The doctor's note from 4 days after the incident, list her symptoms - blurred vision and a possible concussion.

• LOL 8
2 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

https://www.rollingstone.com/tv-movies/tv-movie-news/vanderpump-rules-emmy-nomination-scandoval-season-1234787225/

Nominated for outstanding unstructured reality program and picture editing.

As great as this is - I think the Emmy's will be postponed due to both the writers and actors strike. The little skits that usually take place amongst the presenters have not been written. No actors will show up to present or accept an award. Even if both strikes ended today, they need months of preparations

It's normally in September - I see them moving it to January at the earliest.

17 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

Never enjoyed this awful "disordered dingbat responsible for a dog" story. I am not surprised but disgusted, yet again, by what has been reported. Allegedly, Graham was a graduation gift to her from her idiot parents. Designer dog for pageant contestant.

Again, the parents. Doesn’t take a scientist to figure out how she got this bad. And now this media spotlight is pointed at them. Give this infant a dog to train, feed, love, and take care of. Guess they were expecting James to foot the bill along with everything else regarding the contestant he was paying for.

Doodles (and puppies in general) are a lot of work and clearly, Graham has been neglected and received little attention and no training. One can only imagine the lifestyle poor Graham was subjected to floating around between all those people's homes, stuck living in a studio apt., probably left alone for long stretches of time while she was out partying all night with the sandy and schwartz and hungover when she was home, without a proper routine, exercise, attention, mental stimulation, and training. Graham most likely developed anxiety issues living the contestant's erratic and unstable lifestyle and started biting as a way of coping.

The puppy party was not about Graham. If it was she would have at a minimum been held at a park, or somebody's backyard. It was her lame attempt to be filmed. And lame it was. But she was filmed and we were able to see the whackd mom give us her best interpretation of a MILF by embarrassing herself by going after Peter.

Next, we see the puncture wound on Graham's neck. It looked like a dog bite, not from the lie she told regarding a fence as he was trying to escape "doggy daycare". She let Graham's gash get infected before she bothered to take him to a vet then didn't even tell James that happened.

Then she stopped James from seeing him. Until she could use him as a twofer - again to be filmed and to give James crap.

The scene in the park with James. She said “The only reason I’m letting James see Graham is so I can confront him about cheating on me with LaLa” and James responded: "I don’t give a fuq about seeing Raquel, I’m just so excited to see Graham”.

After all this, we had to watch her go after Katie stating she doesn't appreciate her “keeping the dogs from him” as she does the exact same thing to James.

And now this Graham dumping. She knew James would take him back but still said screw it and abandoned him at a shelter. Vindictive. Cruel. Spiteful.  Middle finger to moms damage control "Graham Bit Me." This was not a new problem The contestant had more than enough time, 5 yrs, to address Graham's behavior issue. She didn't. Imagine getting a puppy, not training him, or even really taking basic care of him then blaming him when he has behavioral issues and just dumping it in a shelter.

This family needs to go away.

Damn…I need to check out this forum more often in the off-season, LOL.

Of course that stupid Puppy Party wasn’t about the puppy. It was about Rachel trying to weasel her way onto a regular gig. 

The dog, obviously, has outlived its usefulness to her, and she can fuck right off. I’m surprised to read this about Graham, since I thought Doods were generally a pretty laid-back breed. What happened to that dog when the dumbbell had her?

If she comes back, she deserves every bit of the shit that’s coming to her. I hate people who use abuse animals like this. I really do.

3 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

As great as this is - I think the Emmy's will be postponed due to both the writers and actors strike. The little skits that usually take place amongst the presenters have not been written. No actors will show up to present or accept an award. Even if both strikes ended today, they need months of preparations

It's normally in September - I see them moving it to January at the earliest.

Yep. Everything is pretty much at a standstill. Last I heard, the strike may not be resolved until the end of the year, but with all these issues that either side isn’t budging on, I can see it going well into 2024. 

• Like 6

Any dog regardless of breed can be an asshole if they are neglected and not properly trained.  Ugggh I don’t know why this is bothering me even more than her banging Ariana’s boyfriend on the sly for months.  Like they have all been sexually shady.  But animal neglect/abuse makes me see red.

I knew she was doing the puppy party in a pathetic attempt for more screen time, but it never occurred to me that the poor pup himself was just a pawn 😔 Good on James for taking him in, and I hope he is successful in getting Graham properly trained.

• Like 8
  • Sad 1
11 minutes ago, RoseAllDay said:

Yep. Everything is pretty much at a standstill. Last I heard, the strike may not be resolved until the end of the year, but with all these issues that either side isn’t budging on, I can see it going well into 2024. 

I'm hoping that with the actors striking - the studios have to negotiate - because now it is directly hitting their pockets.

• Like 4
12 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Any dog regardless of breed can be an asshole if they are neglected and not properly trained.  Ugggh I don’t know why this is bothering me even more than her banging Ariana’s boyfriend on the sly for months.  Like they have all been sexually shady.  But animal neglect/abuse makes me see red.

I knew she was doing the puppy party in a pathetic attempt for more screen time, but it never occurred to me that the poor pup himself was just a pawn 😔 Good on James for taking him in, and I hope he is successful in getting Graham properly trained.

James just went up 1,000 points in my book. I am more affected by animal abuse too. It makes me sick. 

Bottom line, animals should NOT be gifted, unless the giftee is aware beforehand and is willing to step up to the responsibility. It’s always bugged me that Graham was a graduation present, so I can’t say I’m all that surprised at how this turned out. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
(edited)
On 7/22/2023 at 2:30 PM, Kiki777 said:

I know it bothers me more, because of the way Raquel and Adopto-mom are portraying Graham as a perpetrator and themselves as wonderful people being victimized.

There are times where a puppy is adopted and returned - it could be that the dog doesn't fit with all members of their family or doesn't get along with the other pets in the household. Graham is not a puppy - he was adopted back in 2018. There weren't any rumblings of Graham being aggressive until Raquel took sole custody.

It bothers me more because they chose to dump the dog with strangers as opposed to giving him back to someone he loves - James. I don't care how mad you are at James, the well being of the dog should be the priority.

Raquel and adopto-family SUCK ASS

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • Love 3

I cannot forgive this. She is as vile as Erika Girardi.

Rachel withholding Graham from James traumatized him. You just know that she ignored, neglected, and forgot to come home to walk and feed Graham. Because she was fell- - ing Sandoval or someone. 

It should be a crime. Why isn’t it?!?!

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1

James and Ally have posted Instagram shorts of them with Graham. James has posted Pics.

I think the fact that neither James or Lisa have talked to the press, is because this is going to be filmed/or already has been filmed for Season 11.

The pics and Insta-stories show a calm and happy Graham.

• Like 3
  • Love 4
41 minutes ago, KungFuBunny said:

James and Ally have posted Instagram shorts of them with Graham. James has posted Pics.

I think the fact that neither James or Lisa have talked to the press, is because this is going to be filmed/or already has been filmed for Season 11.

THis is wonderful news! Thanks for posting, KFB!

• Like 3
  • LOL 1
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

Funny that Family Dingbat does an exclusive with ET when they could have released a small statement on dingbats behalf, creating more negative attention for Be A Nice Person. Also interesting it appears they did everything except reach out to the two people that had a prior relationship with Graham and would immediately help. Their actions look like they did everything they could to get rid of him without anybody knowing that they were getting rid of him.

Mom Dingbat's "Graham Bit Me - Off To A Shelter" story, as usual, is convoluted.

She gets bit, they take him to a Doodle rescue in LA - not Tucson or Phoenix, who send him to a trainer. Graham bites trainer and trainers husband who decide “let’s rehome him, because even though we as professional dog trainers have given up, and are definitely aware that a dog constantly being moved from place to place and owner to owner is upsetting to the dog, believe a random family looking for a goldendoodle will be a perfect solution."  Random family immediately returns poor Graham to trainer. Trainer contacts Vanderpump Dogs asking for money to fund intensive training. Lisa finds out and says she will take Graham.

True to form, they did what was easiest and best served their interest, not Graham's. I hope Lisa's passion for dogs puts an end to this family's presence on the national stage so we can focus our disgust on sandy. He's overdue.

• Like 5
  • Mind Blown 1
(edited)
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

I know it bothers me more, because of they way Raquel and Adopto-mom are portraying Graham as a perpetrator and themselves as wonderful people being victimized.

There are times where a puppy is adopted and returned - it could be that the dog doesn't fit with all members of their family or doesn't get along with the other pets in the household. Graham is not a puppy - he was adopted back in 2018. Thee weren't any rumblings of Graham being aggressive until Raquel took sole custody.

It bothers me more because they chose to dump the dog with strangers as opposed to giving him back to someone he loves - James. I don't care how mad you are at James, the well being of the dog should be the priority.

Raquel and adopto-family SUCK ASS

Graham, sadly, was like a child of divorce — a pawn between the “adults” in the relationship, and I’ve heard of pets being used like this in divorce situations.

James always seemed to care more for the dog than Rachel did, and given how her family felt about James, I’m sure they’d rather surrender the dog to a shelter than give him to someone who would take care of him properly. Just one more way to stick it to James.

Spiteful assholes. 

There is a very sweet pic of James with Graham on his Insta, saying something like “together forever.” 

Edited by RoseAllDay
  • Like 8
  • Love 2
(edited)
6 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

From Graham's mucrochip. All animals that are adopted from shelters, and rescues have one. All my cats and dogs are microchipped- I added my info after I adopted them. The website of the microchip company has all the previous owners' information. 

Edited by ZettaK
  • Useful 1
4 hours ago, Jel said:

It's possible because the dog was surrendered to a rescue, and not a county shelter. 

40 minutes ago, Jel said:

THis is wonderful news! Thanks for posting, KFB!

I'm not 100% positive, but James would have come out guns blazing at Raquel and Adopto-mom for not giving Graham to him. With LVP and how she feels about pets - she should have said something too - if not her what about that crazy pink shirted John Sousa?

image.png.ca5c8e12fa881914dca847516612a26f.png

• Like 5
  • Love 3

I’m thinking once bitten, twice shy? Lisa is probably pissed as hell about it, but given the reaction last time a dog was dumped on one of these shows, afraid to say anything. 
Wonder if Rachel is going to accuse her of selling the story to Radar Online. 😜

• Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 7
10 minutes ago, Jel said:

I’m thinking once bitten, twice shy? Lisa is probably pissed as hell about it, but given the reaction last time a dog was dumped on one of these shows, afraid to say anything. 
Wonder if Rachel is going to accuse her of selling the story to Radar Online. 😜

They keep re-cycling stories from before and making it their own. It's not so much the Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy story. I think they are pulling from RHBH, Kingsley Kim's pitbull. IIRC, he bit a few people and then he bit Kyle's daughter, Sophia on her finger and she got a staff infection.

Here's a pic of Graham from Ally's Instagram in Studio City before the Lake Tahoe trip.

image.png.0477b6550438931e3fc2574bd12e7420.png

• Like 4
  • Love 1
2 hours ago, KungFuBunny said:

You are probably right about the filming. I was hoping they would comment, but thar makes sense.

5 hours ago, Jel said:

No. I Volunteer at a No Kill Shelter. If someone relinquishes we are certainly not going to give then updates. Like most groups we do have Social Media sites so they could potentially follow to see if the animal is still available, but a rescue is not going to put this BS on Social Media and they are not going to adopt out a dog that has bitten without plenty of time to rehabilitate, train and observe. It would not be a quick process to adopt a dog out with that history. If it was true which I seriously doubt.

• Like 7
(edited)
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

From Graham's mucrochip. All animals that are adopted from shelters, and rescues have one. All my cats and dogs are microchipped- I added my info after I adopted them. The website of the microchip company has all the previous owners' information. 

Wait, did he come from Lisa's rescue? I thought scum mom probably bought from a breeder. All of our pets are microchipped to us so if they ever end up in a shelter anywhere, we can get them back. We also take our animals back, no matter what. We just had an 18 year old cat brought back to us when the mom died. It is probably in Lisa's contract, as it is in most rescues. Lisa would be especially livid if Graham came from Vanderpump dogs.

1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

It's possible because the dog was surrendered to a rescue, and not a county shelter. 

Not a chance. 

Edited by chlban
  • Like 2
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, princelina said:

Well since James has Graham now I bet we will get a full report of exactly what happened when the show starts up again 😄

Ha! I can definitely see the rest of the cast refrain from badmouthing Raquel because of the mental health claims, but we can trust James to share his opinions of his doggy-dumping ex… in his own very colorful way.  Will Raquel be branded a ‘puppy poo-poo head’?

• Like 5
  • LOL 3
1 hour ago, Kiki777 said:

Ha! I can definitely see the rest of the cast refrain from badmouthing Raquel because of the mental health claims, but we can trust James to share his opinions of his doggy-dumping ex… in his own very colorful way.  Will Raquel be branded a ‘puppy poo-poo head’?

I'm starting to think that Raquel is the one who bit her Adopto-mom's finger.

The reason: Adopto-mom and the 3 Stoogies PRTeam fucked her out of a VPR contract

• Like 3
  • LOL 6
5 hours ago, chlban said:

probably bought from a breeder

I was looking for proof vs hearsay of Family Dingbat obtaining Graham from a breeder.

I failed my mission but did stumble upon this interesting tidbit from Aug 22 which was new to me but appropriate behavior for the contestant. She truly is not prepared for life as an adult. 

Pump Rules: Raquel Leviss ends up trapped with her dog Graham Cracker

"Taking to her Instagram Stories, Raquel gave her followers a tense look at their situation and detailed how the two ended up in the mess to begin with."

"Panning her camera over to the doors of the elevator and then to her pup Graham standing on the elevator floor, Raquel shared, “I grabbed my packages and I, like, forgot — I dropped his leash.”

"She continued to say, “And his leash is stuck in the elevator. So, that is the current update.”

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/pump-rules-raquel-leviss-ends-up-trapped-with-her-dog-graham-cracker/

• Mind Blown 5

Hmm it does kinda explain why her family runs her life - and why she has been financially dependent on others like James and Scheana - she lacks the common sense to actually take care of herself.

• Like 4
  • Applause 1
5 hours ago, Marley said:

She is such an idiot. I don’t know if that story was supposed to be a cute story from her but it makes me wonder how she even keeps herself alive lol.

By pure luck, and because others help her. 

• Like 1

A dog (or any other animal) is not an accessory. Doodles became "trendy", like French Bulldogs because that's the nature of some humans, so individuals pay thousands to buy them thinking they are purebreds (they are not, not that it matters, my dog and cats are mixed), without caring if they are a good fit for their family, or lifestyle. It seems that Doodles have quirks, something that potential adopters should be aware of, but they are not because of the above reasons. The result is that many Doodles are surrendered at shelters, many times kill shelters (it seems that Graham ended up with a rescue). 

Raquel was not prepared to take care of Graham after her break up with James, if he was taken care of by mainly James before. She lived in small apartments, or with other people. She then gave him to her parents when she entered a mental care facility. There is no wonder the dog is confused. 

• Like 4
14 hours ago, chlban said:

Wait, did he come from Lisa's rescue? I thought scum mom probably bought from a breeder. All of our pets are microchipped to us so if they ever end up in a shelter anywhere, we can get them back. We also take our animals back, no matter what. We just had an 18 year old cat brought back to us when the mom died. It is probably in Lisa's contract, as it is in most rescues. Lisa would be especially livid if Graham came from Vanderpump dogs.

Not a chance. 

Yes, responsible rescues always take a dog, or cat back. 

Rescues provide info to previous adopters if they ask, county shelters don't. 

(edited)
1 hour ago, ZettaK said:

Yes, responsible rescues always take a dog, or cat back. 

Rescues provide info to previous adopters if they ask, county shelters don't. 

I volunteer at a rescue. I have several friends in rescue. We do not inform someone that has dumped their dog or cat what happens to that animal going forward. Ever. They gave up their right to know when they relinquish them. We might make an exception if we felt the reason for the relinquishment was valid as in the case of someone who became too ill themselves to care for the pet-we did let a terminally ill woman who had been devastated to give up her beloved cat that her baby got a wonderful home. But Graham was in a home for several years. There would have been no sympathy for these people. We don't like people that dump their pets. Putting it mildly. I also seriously doubt a reputable rescue just had them drop the dog at the trainers. I call bullshit. First, it's unlikely they would have taken a dog with a severe bite history. Rescues are overflowing with adoptable dogs. They cannot afford to take on an unadoptable one but, if they did, they would have assessed him first. And if he bit the trainer and his wife, they certainly did not turn around and adopt him out. They could have liability. We had a biter not long ago-not disclosed prior to accepting him. He went through 6 weeks of Intensive training, then was brought back to the shelter to continue the training and, finally, went to an experienced foster for 8 weeks to ensure the training held in a home situation. He was finally put up for Adoption to an Adult only home and he is doing great. But  it was a long, expensive process. And we would not give the owner the time of day if they checked on him, much less a progress report.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 6
  • Sad 1
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 2
9 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

I was looking for proof vs hearsay of Family Dingbat obtaining Graham from a breeder.

I failed my mission but did stumble upon this interesting tidbit from Aug 22 which was new to me but appropriate behavior for the contestant. She truly is not prepared for life as an adult. 

Pump Rules: Raquel Leviss ends up trapped with her dog Graham Cracker

"Taking to her Instagram Stories, Raquel gave her followers a tense look at their situation and detailed how the two ended up in the mess to begin with."

"Panning her camera over to the doors of the elevator and then to her pup Graham standing on the elevator floor, Raquel shared, “I grabbed my packages and I, like, forgot — I dropped his leash.”

"She continued to say, “And his leash is stuck in the elevator. So, that is the current update.”

https://www.monstersandcritics.com/tv/reality-tv/pump-rules-raquel-leviss-ends-up-trapped-with-her-dog-graham-cracker/

I'm a little surprised she figured out to unhook the leash. 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
(edited)

Here is the bottom line on this whole story which is, IMO, just more lies. One of the people Graham loved was suddenly gone and Rachel used him to punish James by barely letting him see him. My guess is sticking it to James was the only reason she kept him. Neither her or her scummom wanted him. Whether he bit or not, they wanted him gone. So what is the right thing to do? Contact James to see if he wants him back? Still too bitter, angry or whatever to give James the satisfaction? Your daughter is on Lisa Vanderpump's show, or at least has been for several years  Is there anyone that has watched a few episodes that does not know that dogs are Lisa's passion? And, oh yeah, she runs a no kill rescue. The dog has appeared on her show. Say what you will about Lisa, her care for animals is very real. Contact her and see if she can help. They had to know she would. I get contacted every time one of my neighbors find a stray animal and I don't own the rescue or have the authority to just accept animals, but they still contact me. They can explain this away until Rachel gains a brain, it won't change the fact that they handled this  wrong. And this is a step too far. I never want to see that vile, cheating, lying, dog dumping POS on my TV screen. Ever.

Edited by chlban
  • Like 1
  • Applause 7

It sure seems she was being vindictive by not even asking James if he wanted to take the dog. She doesn’t want James to be happy so she’ll sacrifice the dog? That is sick.

• Like 8
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Applause 1
1 hour ago, chlban said:

sticking it to James was the only reason she kept him

Subhuman people like this family are the responsible dog owner's nightmare. I am a rescue dog family. Had to put my Aussie Ronnie down on Tuesday after 10 years. If the negative energy Family Dingbat's latest crime story has brought up in me, someone who watches this stupid shit, I can only imagine the level of outrage Lisa has. She said in a recent interview that they are already filming a situation, hopefully, this is what she was referring to. James and Lisa's silence regarding this gives me hope they will be outed in detail. Serves them right. I am in Phoenix and have lived many years in Tucson. I'm glad it's currently 5 thousand degrees outside because I feel like driving down there and staring at them. Too hot for a road trip, a waste of gas . . . and big daddy dingbat would probably call the FBI on me.

• Like 3
  • Hugs 3
  • Applause 1
(edited)
14 hours ago, itsadryheat said:

I think this was all a BULLSHIT staged story.

She didn't live at that apartment, it was only used on the days they had to film there. The renter is someone her sister knows, that allowed them to tape there and pretend it was Raquels place.

I even doubt that Graham was there.

Dumb bitch, if you want to create this Instagram Story - why is it that the 2 photos you post don't show Graham? Seriously? It's more important to show the blue leash, than it is to show a safe dog?

Also, I doubt the pic was actually taken on August 22nd, Scheana's wedding to Brock in Mexico was August 23rd. Now is it possible she uploaded the pic while she was in Mexico? I wouldn't think she had the time when she was on the Boink Train with Sandyballs.

Edited by KungFuBunny
  • Like 2
5 hours ago, Marigold66 said:

Graham has a new name...and it's Hippie 🤔

Apparently the reasoning behind it is that some dog trainers say that changing the name will allow them to reassociate behaviors that he was scolded with by his old name.  Can anyone knowledgeable in this area confirm or deny?

I think that’s true. It may take awhile, but I’ve read that positive reinforcement whenever the dog responds to his new name helps make the transition. 

Hippie? I’d go with Lucky.

• Like 6
39 minutes ago, Kiki777 said:

Wow I still keep thinking of Lala’s and Scheana’s girls as babies but they’re much bigger lol

She is adorable.

Here's a video from about 2 months ago---Summer Moons 2 year Birthday party. Theme - Summer Camp.

Lala bought the house next door in Palm Springs - Summer and Ocean are best friends and play all the time. The 2 kids are really cute together.

In the video - you will see Summer, Ocean, Cruz (Jax & Brittany's son), Rain (Elaine's daughter)

• Like 3

I found this interview interesting. Now I know it’s Bethenny, but the tie-in to VPR is the interviewer asks if she thinks Raquel should come back.

Bethenny is talking about Reality TV personalities should form a union, and strike right now. She says the reason they should strike now is because reality tv people are in the best position to be heard.

I agree they should unionize. There are things they should put in place to better protect themselves. If a show has re-runs on Bravo/Peacock – they get no residuals. They get very little in terms of pay in their first seasons – the base amount by show should increased

I don’t think they should strike right now – because they don’t have a union. In order for a strike to have a chance at success – they’d all have to strike – I don’t see that happening.

• Like 1