Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

1 hour ago, daxx said:

I actually think Colin's been filming a fair bit, just not with the main cast.

Of course not.  

Oops.  My pessimism slipped again.  Well, to be fair - there have been complaints in the past about wanting new character interactions instead of the same old pairings, so maybe this will be refreshing and fulfill that desire [notice I did not say "wish". :) ].  And maybe this will help alleviate some of the criticism about Hook being Emma's lapdog lately (hey, Regina!) since 'all he does is follow her around.'  It might be really nice to see Hook as his own bad-ass hellava captain self again instead of just Emma's other half.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

And maybe this will help alleviate some of the criticism about Hook being Emma's lapdog lately (hey, Regina!) since 'all he does is follow her around.'  It might be really nice to see Hook as his own bad-ass hellava captain self again instead of just Emma's other half.

Oh, this is a good perspective. I'll try and hold on to this because I am a big m'eh on what I know of 6B right now.

• Love 2

Well this should be good news for some. Colin, JMO, Jared, Josh, and Ginny are filming together!

1. Snowing curse is broken

2. CS are reunited and together. Maybe this can placate those concerns about them being distant or something, they're holding hands and everything in the pics.

3. Colin's got his new jacket still.

And for some, Lana isn't filming today. Sounds like a good day to me.

• Love 7

Well, now we know that by episode 18( they still filming 18?)

1) snowing curse is officially broken as Snow and David are both filming together.

2) cs are together as worst cs will be separate from ep. 15 to 18. But, I am not completely sure about that. And, they still could have had some dream, fb scene if they are indeed separate for that long.

I did try to see the positive of a cs separation SL for Hook and Emma as indicated character but ... Emma storyline doesn't sound enough about her struggle with her fate as savior or with savior mythology. There was potential there but everything look underwhelming maybe the final will save the storyline. 

We know Jasmine will probably be back for 21 and not 20 but there a risk that after be Gideon sidekick Emma will be second to Aladin and Jasmin. 

I wonder if that shot was from a rehearsal because it looked like Hook has a left hand. At least, there's something flesh-colored amid all the black, and he's holding hands with Emma with his right hand.

I do like the new jacket, even if I am bored with all the black. Couldn't he mix it up with a white shirt, or something?

I have to confess, I don't like the new jacket. It's just an awkward length to me.

I think it is rehearsal because of him having the left hand. Unless THAT is the McGuffin he found on his adventure, LOL!

Edited by Souris
  • Love 1

Unless THAT is the McGuffin he found on his adventure, LOL!

Jasmine: "I have a third wish left! What should I use it on?"
Emma: "World peace?"
Regina: "My happy ending?"
Gideon: "The death of the Black Fairy?"
Jasmine: "Nah, I'll just give Hook his hand back so he can do the hand jives in the musical episode."

• Love 3

The still is a rehearsal shot.  JMO is holding what looks like a script and further down in the feed, there's a shot of Snowing where David is wearing a heavy overcoat (the kind they wear in between takes.)  And yes, I see Colin's left hand also.

The video might actually be the scene.  No script, no heavy overcoat - and I caught a glimpse of a hook.  Couldn't tell if CS was holding hands in the video or not.  Could have been.

Fwiw - I like the new coat too.

10 minutes ago, Souris said:

This post breaks some of today's pics down into rehearsing/filming.

Henry looks like he has outgrown his wardrobe. Not that what he's wearing is necessarily juvenile, but he hasn't changed it since he was 10. If the writers wanted to evolve through adolescence as they seem to imply with Violet, the Author job, etc., then he needs to actually changed. Running away because someone dared to criticize his fanfiction is not the only aspect of puberty. Without detracting from the topic... yeah, Jared is growing up but Henry isn't.

• Love 1

I am not sure why people want cs to be already engaged.

If they do get engage I still hope it will be in a episode focusing on them  ( be the final) not in the c plot of a another sister Mill argument and make up. 

Sad! I love Bex and Zelena but she just use as giving Regina repetitive angst. I realized that if cs don't have focus in 19 or the final absolutely all the relationship in the show will had more focus.

Zelena regina Regina Robin. check!

Rumbelle. Check  + Gideon

Snowing. Check!  

Captain Charming. Check! Probably jaladin (15) 

So, in a season about Emma is fate to die. her relationship (all of them) have so little focus. I do believe snowing curse is gone when Regina and EQ merge and not cause Emma kissed them.

Hook does have screen time but I am just not that interesting in this trip to Neverland or whatever is side quest is.  Because it seem more of the same.

I will however been really interesting in anything in his naval officer days because we don't have anything after he become one.  

4 hours ago, maryle said:

I don't really care if they are engaged or not.  In fact, I'd probably rather they weren't.  I just Really hope that Hook does not propose to Emma and get turned down.  I don't need to see that.  And I especially don't need to see Emma then change her mind later and propose to Hook and he accepts.   That's too much like Hook is supposed to simply be happy with whatever little scraps Emma is willing to throw him, and I think he deserves better than that.  

• Love 7

Yeah! I really

3 hours ago, RulerofallIsurvey said:

en't.  I just Really hope that Hook does not propose to Emma and get turned down.  I don't need to see that

I am totally with you but for me it is about both of them deserving to have a storyline focusing on their relationship and not be just a afterthought in the Regina and Rumbelle show.

They both need focus as character and couple and they really just seem to got the the strict minimal to appease the Emma's fans, Hook's fans and cs fans.

And that my problem with season 6.

1)that the character I thought the protoganist and that I followed since the pilot seem less important than Gideon or Zelena. When it could be the final season of the serie or of that character.

That the couple that I loved and followed the build up and development since season 2 as less focus than a disturbing relationship like rumbelle or a couple who don't exist anymore and won't be back.

3) that a character Hook ( that I appreciated first as villain and loved watching is struggle to become a better man and find his place in a new community.  Not, mentioned loved watching him slowly believing in love again.) always have a similar storyline when he got him and be sidelining with all the guest star this year. I know a lot of anti already use it against him as character.

• Love 1
18 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

RIP Zelena.

Part of me thinks this is true, but she's most likely appearing in the musical episode two episodes later. Although, I suppose her cameo could just be a flashback or a dream sequence.

5 minutes ago, Curio said:

Part of me thinks this is true, but she's most likely appearing in the musical episode two episodes later. Although, I suppose her cameo could just be a flashback or a dream sequence.

In seriousness, I think she'll move to Oz with her baby and she'll get a song in the musical episode in her lair. When I heard the title, "Where Bluebirds Fly", I interpreted it as either Oz or heaven. I doubt they'll actually kill her off, considering that would leave Pistachio an orphan. I bet we'll get a retcon where she realizes she loves and misses Oz. Then she'll want to go apologize to Dorothy, hug some Munchkins, and shoot the breeze with the Scarecrow. I really don't want to see her go reconcile with her abusive adoptive father, to be honest.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2
6 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

In seriousness, I think she'll move to Oz with her baby and she'll get a song in the musical episode in her lair. When I heard the title, "Where Bluebirds Fly", I interpreted it as either Oz or heaven. 

My thoughts exactly. If they're indeed writing her off, I think she'll be sent back to Oz. That way they can bring her back for a guest spot if they want to.

2 minutes ago, Curio said:

Can we send Regina off to another realm instead? I was just starting to warm up to Zelena this season too.

Regina can go live in the Fake Wish Realm with her fake boyfriend for all I care.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 7
5 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

In seriousness, I think she'll move to Oz with her baby and she'll get a song in the musical episode in her lair. When I heard the title, "Where Bluebirds Fly", I interpreted it as either Oz or heaven. I doubt they'll actually kill her off, considering that would leave Pistachio an orphan. I bet we'll get a retcon where she realizes she loves and misses Oz. Then she'll want to go apologize to Dorothy, hug some Munchkins, and shoot the breeze with the Scarecrow. I really don't want to see her go reconcile with her abusive adoptive father, to be honest.

I think she'll go to Oz because she decides she doesn't want her daughter to feel rejected by WishRobin who somehow shares Robin's soul but only the piece that is Regina's true love and not the part that cared about his kids.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Souris said:

WishRobin is out of the picture after 6x14.

Wow, I'm so glad the writers dedicated the midseason finale/spring premiere to a character they knew was going to disappear three episodes later.

Us fans had been waiting years to see a "what if Emma grew up a princess" scenario, and instead of fleshing that out and making it about Emma in any way, shape, or form, A&E wasted that plot line on a Wish Realm where no one in the writers' room can agree on the rules and also reintroduced a character who was doomed to begin with. 

Edited by Curio
  • Love 12

I wonder if he's really working WITH her instead of against her.

For some reason, this makes me think of Prince Charming and the evil Fairy Godmother from Shrek 2. (Prince Charming was her son.) Wouldn't it be funny if the Black Fairy was a godmother to all the villain children like Cruella? She makes their evil wishes come true.

Edited by KingOfHearts
19 hours ago, maryle said:

If this is the last season then they've got to get CS married by the series finale.

Edited by cappoe
  • Love 1
Just now, Souris said:

Info on S7 reboot and new characters.

Well, that sounds horrible. And very rebooty.

People are speculating that the guy is grown-up Henry -- which would mean something horrible happened to everybody else to make him that way. Maybe Emma dying.

There were so many ways they could have rebooted Season 7 without resorting to "The Next Generation." Why did we waste two pointless episodes on Princess Emma/No Dark Curse when that could have been the entire final seventh season arc?

• Love 4

I mean, it's so REPETITIVE. It's embarrassing.

Grown-up Henry and Captain Swan's 10-year-old daughter named Hope. Calling it now.

The 10-year-old girl sounds like a female version of Henry.

"You liked two Regina's? Well here's two Henry's!"

Edited by KingOfHearts

I will pass! It sound a repetitive reboot of what they thing has work in the past.

The girl seem like a kinda young Emma type and a the man could be a less darker killian or Henry

Ridiculous make a good closure to the character who already existing and close the show. 

Edited by maryle
  • Love 1
14 minutes ago, Souris said:

Well, that sounds horrible. And very rebooty.

People are speculating that the guy is grown-up Henry -- which would mean something horrible happened to everybody else to make him that way. Maybe Emma dying.

10 minutes ago, Curio said:

Grown-up Henry and Captain Swan's 10-year-old daughter named Hope. Calling it now.

I'll watch it as long as Jen and Colin are still the leads. Otherwise, hard pass.

Good luck if ABC thinks anyone is going to stick around for those new people when the audience is already barely holding on the show as is.  Reboots rarely work for a reason.

• Love 5

I've come to the conclusion that not a single ABC executive actually watches OUAT. I think they quickly glimpse at recaps or get one of their interns to tell them what's going on, but there's no freaking way any higher-up watches the show religiously enough to fully comprehend the issues that have lead to the decreased quality over the years. If Dungey or any exec read these boards or watched the show every week, they'd know that a reboot would only exacerbate the ongoing writing issues. New characters aren't going to fix things, new show runners and actually focusing on the main characters the audience fell in love with will fix the show. Just imagine all those Once Upon a Time in Offscreenville moments we never get—if the show actually slowed down its pace and showed us those moments, I guarantee we wouldn't be looking at this reboot nonsense.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 4

If Dungey or any exec read these boards or watched the show every week, they'd know that a reboot would only exacerbate the ongoing writing issues. New characters aren't going to fix things, new show runners and actually focusing on the main characters the audience fell in love with will fix the show. Just imagine all those Once Upon a Time in Offscreenville moments we never get—if the show actually slowed down its pace and showed us those moments, I guarantee we wouldn't be looking at this reboot nonsense.

We've been blaming the writers so much, but now I'm beginning to believe the network is just as ignorant of the major problems plaguing the show. I realize Dungey boarded a sinking ship, but a new season with new characters is not going to fix anything. The casting news sounds strikingly similar to the Jekyll/Hyde news for the S5 finale and S6. It's not the characters, but rather the "let's introduce new mysterious people no one cares about to drum up intrigue" concept.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3
4 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

The casting news sounds strikingly similar to the Jekyll/Hyde news for the S5 finale and S6.

So we can expect these new characters to be promptly killed off by Episode 4 of Season 7, right?

• Love 1

I don't see the point of a reboot if it's headlined by an adult "nice guy" Henry and a CS babygirl, but none of the original charatcers we know and love/hate. This sounds like a spinoff idea that's going to die an early death. Meh. 

• Love 3

What I find interesting is that the TVLine article says these new characters might be introduced in the Season 6 finale. If Dungey is hinting at everything wrapping up with a nice bow (LOL), that screams epilogue characters. I could see Season 6 ending with a flash forward of sorts showing everyone's happy endings, including a CS happy ending where they have a daughter. If A&E don't know Season 7 is a lock, they'll end everything super happy with no cliffhanger. If Season 7 is greenlit, then they'll add just a hint of something else to come, like another curse cloud looming in the distance that will threaten to tear away Henry and Hope from all the Enchanted Forest-born people.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 1

I don't see the point of a reboot if it's headlined by an adult "nice guy" Henry and a CS babygirl, but none of the original charatcers we know and love/hate. This sounds like a spinoff idea that's going to die an early death. Meh.

Adult!Henry, worried that the Author pen will fall into the wrong hands, makes it human and sends it back in time to be Emma's little sister so she can protect her. He alters their memories so that everything is retconned and everyone believes she is who she thinks she is. Boom, there's your S7 with a totally original twist.

Or you know, the girl is just Rose Red. ;)

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

Perhaps the girl is Robin and not CS's babygirl.  That lends to the theory that Zelena is dead and something bad happened CS, Snowing, Rumbelle. The only question is if Regina is still around.  She could be Robin's adoptive mother and it comes full circle that she goes looking for Henry to "help" break some curse etc. In said catastrophic event, Henry was left outside of SB and raised like Emma in foster homes but with knowledge that all this happened.

But bottom line, I'm not coming back for a reboot and not even sure if I'm going to survive the rest of this season!

Oh and I agree with @KingOfHearts, ABC is completely  clueless on how bad A & E are at running a show!

Edited by tri4335
one more point
2 minutes ago, tri4335 said:

Perhaps the girl is Robin and not CS's babygirl. 

Unless there's weird timeline shenanigans, I don't think it can be Robin. Henry is only 13 or 14 right now and Robin is a newborn. If adult Henry is around 30 (most likely 28 to parallel Emma) years old in the reboot, then Robin will be a teenager, not a 10-year-old. 

But bottom line, I'm not coming back for a reboot and not even sure if I'm going to survive the rest of this season!

Let's just give Regina her seven-part series finale and be done with it. Anything other than character conclusions is beating around the bush. We all know Regina is going to get her finest hour(s), the other characters will get 20-second scenes each, Henry will get 30 because he's special, and that'll be the end of it.

Edited by KingOfHearts

@Curio I think they can overcome that since they barely pay attention to the timelines as is.  They don't even need to mention his age at all but even if they did will be glossed over with "magic"! :-)

• Love 6

INT. EMMA'S HOUSE - STORYBROOKE

Emma, Hook, and Henry sit on the couch and read from Henry's STORY BOOK. Except now there's a new family member sitting on Hook's lap -- Emma and Hook's INFANT DAUGHTER. Emma looks at her three true loves and smiles.

EMMA
I think I finally found my happy ending.

We're viewing this Norman Rockwell scene through the window. As the camera pulls out it reveals the entire house. Off in the background is Storybrooke's iconic Main Street. A magical storm appears off in the distance and it slowly creeps closer towards Emma's home. Uh oh.

INT. NEAL'S APARTMENT - NEW YORK CITY - YEARS LATER

Henry carries a brown grocery bag. He plops the bag down on the table. Pulls out a CUPCAKE. Places it on a paper plate. Then pulls out a BOX of BIRTHDAY CANDLES. He rifles through, finds a BLUE STAR SHAPED CANDLE, and puts it in the cupcake. Henry then takes out a book of matches and lights the candle. He stares at the flickering light.

HENRY 
Another banner year.

Henry closes his eyes. MAKES a WISH. And BLOWS out the candle.

DING DONG. Henry's eyes fly open. The smoke wafts away from the cupcake as he moves to the door.

DING DONG. It rings again. He pulls it open to see --

Ten-year-old HOPE standing in the doorway, backpack slung over her shoulder. She looks up at him. Her eyes wide.

OFF THAT --

HENRY
Uh... can I help you?

HOPE 
Are you Henry Mills?

HENRY 
Yeah. Who are you?

HOPE
It's me--Hope. Your sister.

See y'all in Season 7!

Edited by Curio
  • Love 9

If you want a laugh, go check out Adam's Twitter timeline. He's currently in damage control mode and wording things very carefully to give the illusion that it's all speculation and not true.

• Love 2