Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

I'm willing to bet anything right now that they will Jon Snow Emma with the whole "kill the boy Jon Snow and let the man be born" type of thing. This is all I've been thinking since the sword fight BTS, combined with the title. Of course Once is really not all that deep.

I really hope the little shit Henry finally realizes why Emma is still wary of Regina going postal. I hope the EQ will intentionally put Henry in danger like try to kill him or something, and Henry will see firsthand the atrocities his mother committed and how much not a victim she was. But I have little hope for that.

The season finale already showed people ranging from Emma to Snow being wary of Regina "going over the edge", but the whole message was that they were wrong to doubt Regina and they both needed to apologize and make amends to her.  With the writers having Emma there condoning Regina splitting herself in two and having Henry blame Emma for not believing in Regina, I can only see the status quo and the Writers having them continue to be her apologists.  

• Love 2
9 hours ago, KAOS Agent said:

Just based on the intro where the Saviour doesn't get to live happily ever after and the comments about Snow/Regina/Evil Queen stuff, I pretty much expect Emma to "die" this season. And in a twist I'd suspect that it will happen at Regina's hands, not her conscienceless counterpart.

TS;TW means this will never, ever happen. I fully expect the Evil Queen to either kill Emma with that sword, or put her under a sleeping curse. And because the writers seem so adamant about pushing Regina and Emma as "best friends," Regina will atone for her Evil Queen counterpart and will be the one who revives or saves Emma in some way. And once that scene is over, I can officially quit this stupid show because it will no longer be the story I originally started watching.

43 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

I really hope the little shit Henry finally realizes why Emma is still wary of Regina going postal. I hope the EQ will intentionally put Henry in danger like try to kill him or something, and Henry will see firsthand the atrocities his mother committed and how much not a victim she was.

Even if that were to happen (which it won't), Henry would never get angry at Regina, only the Evil Queen. But the Comic Con interviews with Jared and Lana have made it clear that Henry is the safest person in Storybrooke, meaning the Evil Queen won't be going after him. Which is a huge cop-out. Why would the Evil Queen care about Henry at all? If the Evil Queen is reverting back to her vengeance against Snow White, then she shouldn't have any sort of emotional connection to Henry in the slightest. He's just another boy to her, and in fact, she should probably see him as a useful pawn to torture in order to get a rise out of Regina. The way they're describing the Evil Queen at Comic Con, it's like they're going out of their way to make sure there are no stakes:

• Everyone is going to treat the Evil Queen and Regina as two distinct entities, even though Regina never went under a mind-altering dark curse like the Dark One Curse, and the Evil Queen is just another portion of her personality.
  • The Evil Queen won't go after Henry, so there will be no drama between Regina and Henry. In fact, Henry considers the Evil Queen his mom.
  • Regina's personality won't be altered at all by the Evil Queen split because she's keeping her sass. So there are no stakes when it comes to Regina's personality being negatively affected.
  • The Evil Queen supposedly has no conscience, but Regina and the Evil Queen are one in the same, so Regina killed a groom on his wedding day with no conscience? 
  • Emma will make sure to keep the Evil Queen and Regina separate in her mind, even though Emma was the one who witnessed most of Mayor Regina's wrath in Season 1.

What was the point of splitting Regina in two if her personality hasn't been altered, Henry will love her no matter what, and everyone will treat her alter ego as a totally separate person? Where are the stakes? Where's the drama?

• Love 5
(edited)
20 minutes ago, Curio said:

Even if that were to happen (which it won't), Henry would never get angry at Regina, only the Evil Queen. But the Comic Con interviews with Jared and Lana have made it clear that Henry is the safest person in Storybrooke, meaning the Evil Queen won't be going after him. Which is a huge cop-out.

Jared even said that Henry now has 3 mothers which is all kinds of warped.

It is a cop-out. Even Zelena shouldn't be safe from the EQ because of what she did with Robin. If the EQ was born out of pain and anger and vengeance, then nobody should be safe from her. Not Snowing because of the feud they had, not Emma because she half broke the curse and also survived, not Hook because he double-crossed her with Cora, not Henry because he softened Regina.

If the EQ is this entity that was walking around without a conscience (because apparently Regina was the conscience which I am not dealing with at all), then the EQ shouldn't be seeing these people as anything but the people who wronged her, and that should be all of them.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 6
(edited)
33 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

It is a cop-out. Even Zelena shouldn't be safe from the EQ because of what she did with Robin. If the EQ was born out of pain and anger and vengeance, then nobody should be safe from her.

If the Evil Queen starts playing favorites and spares certain lives over others, that should show them she does have some sort of a conscience, and if she has a conscience, she should be reunited with Regina because it's a part of her personality/soul. It's pretty obvious this is the direction they're going, just look at A&E practically spoiling the ending to this storyline:

In addition to the darkness within each character, Edward Kitsis said in a Q&A session at Comic-Con that there is a second half to the theme of Season 6. It is the question of if the darkness can really be separated from an individual. A while back, Kitsis and Horowitz teased to Entertainment Weekly this same thing. The OUAT executive producers added the questions of if it is even possible and if so, should it be done?

“The separation of the dark and the light in Regina, I think it’s not as simple as just cutting someone in half and that’s something that we really want to explore,” Adam Horowitz said at Comic-Con. “Can you really just take one part of yourself out? What does that do to the rest of you?”

Lana Parrilla, who will be portraying both Regina and The Evil Queen in Once Upon A Time, had something to add.

“I don’t know what The Evil Queen is going to awaken inside of (Regina),” Parilla replied. “Right now, the Evil Queen doesn’t have a conscience, she’s almost a psychopath.”

Bolded the relevant sections. If they're already asking, "I think it's not as simple as just cutting someone in half [...] Can you really just take one part of yourself out?", then the answer is most likely no. And this statement, "What does that do to the rest of you?", seems to contradict what they're saying about Regina still keeping her sass. They seemed adamant about Regina being same ol' bitchy Regina, but now they're hinting it might actually do something to her personality? Which is it? Are they hinting that Regina starts off sassy, but the longer she remains without the Evil Queen inside her, the more she changes?

"[If] it is even possible and if so, should it be done?" Should it be done? Great, I can already see Emma and Snow getting blamed for allowing the Jekyll split to happen in the first place.

"Right now, the Evil Queen doesn’t have a conscience, she’s almost a psychopath." It's not almost, she is a psychopath. 

Edited by Curio
  • Love 3

This is why Regina's redemption keeps flopping. Unless in the end Regina and everyone else realizes Regina did all this on her own. She chose to be a crazy person. Their were no curses or anything like that. This is just another reason for them to have Lana play EQ and this time we can't blame Regina. Whatever I'm over it. Can we get more info on Aladdin hell even Belle getting out of the box. 

They really are all over the map on this one, aren't they? They're spinning this off of the Jekyll and Hyde story, which was a cautionary tale about the misuse of science and the fact that each individual needs to be fully integrated, that you can't just separate the evil and get rid of it and be left with a functioning person. Emma may not have been well-educated, but she grew up in our world and has surely heard of the story. She's even at the right age to have been exposed to the musical and its obsessive fans. Snow has the fake memories of being a teacher, so surely she's heard of it. How would these two people think that using the Jekyll and Hyde potion would be a good idea? But then they're apparently not really doing that story with Regina because they're acting like the Evil Queen was a separate entity all along, and it was only the "good" Regina who kept her even slightly in check, except that the "good" Regina is no different at all from when she had the Evil Queen as part of her. And then sometimes it sounds like a "Ben is Glory!" thing where the two entities live entirely separate lives in the same body, with neither having any control over what the other does. Meanwhile, Henry isn't in danger, even though Regina was willing to murder her own father to get revenge on Snow while she had a conscience, and she was willing to cause terrible emotional harm to Henry while being "Regina" and having a conscience. Wouldn't hurting Henry be a great way to get revenge on Emma and Snow? But now the conscienceless, psychopathic Evil Queen isn't willing to hurt him?

There's not much point to the story line when we know the obvious outcome before it even starts, when there are no stakes while it's happening, and when there will be no lingering consequences.

• Love 2
12 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

There's not much point to the story line when we know the obvious outcome before it even starts, when there are no stakes while it's happening, and when there will be no lingering consequences.

And this is why I'm more excited about the new Disney characters they're shoehorning in than the actual main characters' story lines this year. Help me, Oded Fehr, you're my only hope!

• Love 4

Jared and Lana have made it clear that Henry is the safest person in Storybrooke, meaning the Evil Queen won't be going after him. Which is a huge cop-out. Why would the Evil Queen care about Henry at all?

What?!!!!!!!  I thought that was a joke for a moment.  This makes even less sense now.  So The Evil Queen has zero conscience but she has the propensity to care if Henry lives or dies?  If they argue that is because of Regina's feelings for Henry being latent in The Evil Queen, wouldn't her BFF status with Emma and Snow also be there?  

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Curio said:

And because the writers seem so adamant about pushing Regina and Emma as "best friends," Regina will atone for her Evil Queen counterpart and will be the one who revives or saves Emma in some way. 

Well, they are showing this is possible with Belle, so I think this is a strong possibility, bigger than Hook being the one doing it. 

(edited)
5 minutes ago, Camera One said:

What?!!!!!!!  I thought that was a joke for a moment.  This makes even less sense now.  So The Evil Queen has zero conscience but she has the propensity to care if Henry lives or dies?  If they argue that is because of Regina's feelings for Henry being latent in The Evil Queen, wouldn't her BFF status with Emma and Snow also be there?  

I missed this part from Comic Con. This makes no sense! At the very least, EQ!Regina should be continuing S1/S2 pattern of gaslighting Henry, stealing his memories, treating him like a possession, and accidentally murdering him. Oh, wait--that was Regina. This storyline is a disaster..

Edited by Rumsy4
  • Love 2
10 minutes ago, Camera One said:

What?!!!!!!!  I thought that was a joke for a moment.  This makes even less sense now.

You know the season is starting off swimmingly when this is the kind of reaction we get to legitimate spoilers.

• Love 1
(edited)

I fully expect the Evil Queen to either kill Emma with that sword, or put her under a sleeping curse. And because the writers seem so adamant about pushing Regina and Emma as "best friends," Regina will atone for her Evil Queen counterpart and will be the one who revives or saves Emma in some way.

I can see this since the Writers can claim it's a reverse situation of Season 1.  Emma will AGREE to take the Sleeping Curse just like Snow and Henry did.  It will involve an Apple.  Emma will do this to supposedly save everyone.  This will allow them to riff on the Snow White theme yet again.  But due to the very special Apple that The Evil Queen concocted this time, as long as The Evil Queen is around, no TLK will work.  This will be where Regina sacrifices and accepts lifelong pain and re-absorb The Evil Queen.  Then Hook will TLK Emma while everyone looks on.  Meanwhile a weather broadcaster mentions in the background a cold nip is coming and it will be "a year of snowing".  Cue Santa Clause for Season 7.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2
42 minutes ago, Shanna Marie said:

Emma may not have been well-educated, but she grew up in our world and has surely heard of the story. She's even at the right age to have been exposed to the musical and its obsessive fans. Snow has the fake memories of being a teacher, so surely she's heard of it.

Snow knew exactly what the story was. She said so while they were in the Land of Untold Stories when they went to help Jekyll and Poole forced the potion down the man's throat.

But you know who else knows the story? Regina, and that's probably why she "killed" the EQ which was clearly an epic fail.

As far as I'm concerned, the well is dry when it comes to Regina and this is the reason they decided to go down the split road with a monologue that made no sense with where the character was. I mean we're even going to have flashbacks in 6x02 with Snowing and the CoMC, so I'm assuming she'll be there too.

After catching up on spoilers last night, I had a really bad thought. Regina is going to be in a swordfight with the Count of Monte Christo, a character motivated by revenge. Emma was in a swordfight with Capt. Hook, a character motivated by revenge. Nevermind that Regina just lost her so-called "soulmate." I don't like the smell of this!

7 minutes ago, Dianthus said:

After catching up on spoilers last night, I had a really bad thought. Regina is going to be in a swordfight with the Count of Monte Christo, a character motivated by revenge. Emma was in a swordfight with Capt. Hook, a character motivated by revenge. Nevermind that Regina just lost her so-called "soulmate." I don't like the smell of this!

She is sword fighting with the count. But he is also being controlled by the EQ who has his heart. It seems that's the whole reason he attacks Snowing. Also, he knows them. 

The part I'm interested in is where she wants Henry to call Emma because they need her magical help. It means she hasn't told them what's going on with her, or minimized her hand thing.

48 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Having no conscience does not mean having no emotions. Those are two separate things. Having or not having a conscience has to do with the distinguishing right from wrong not how what one feels. Ruthless mafia bosses, drug lords and brutal dictators who can be described as without conscience in regard to their actions can also be loving fathers and spouses. History is full of such examples. There is no reason the Evil Queen should not have loving maternal feelings for Henry. He is her son and she has all the memories and emotional bond of raising him from infancy. I would also argue that maternal love is stronger and has a different quality than any feelings of friendship. I know I absolutely do not feel the same way about my best friends as I do about my children. As much I love my friends, I would sell any of them out in a heartbeat to save my child.

• Love 1
(edited)
17 minutes ago, orza said:

There is no reason the Evil Queen should not have loving maternal feelings for Henry. He is her son and she has all the memories and emotional bond of raising him from infancy.

At the very least, the Evil Queen should treat Henry the way Mayor Regina did in Season 1. Normal Regina treated Henry terribly in Storybrooke with a conscience, so if the Evil Queen with no conscience treats Henry better than Regina did in Season 1, it seems like a cop-out.

If the Dark One/Nimue was powerful enough to convince Hook to send Emma and her family to the Underworld for a few minutes, then it would make sense if the Evil Queen has the same momentary lapses where she doesn't care at all about Henry's life.

Edited by Curio
  • Love 3

The Evil Queen has all Regina's memories and experiences that were acquired up to the point that they split so I would expect that to influence her behavior and feelings toward Henry. Even fairytale characters evolve and grow.

While I think Regina was not a stellar parent in season 1, I don't see any of her season 1 behavior toward Henry as abusive by fictional fairy tale standards. Henry is a well-adjusted young man who has obviously not been emotionally damaged so it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

2 minutes ago, orza said:

Henry is a well-adjusted young man who has obviously not been emotionally damaged so it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

This discussion should probably move over to the Henry thread. But perhaps we can take a side trip to New York City in a desperate attempt to destroy the evilness of magic before we go...

• Love 2
(edited)

AH: What we were talking about, to be perfectly clear, isn't that Robin's not dead. It's that Hades said he obliterated Robin's soul, and for us, our attitude is, well, you know, a good and pure soul like Robin's, could that really just be obliterated and destroyed? Or is that just something that a horrible villain like Hades said?EK: When I said "I chose to believe in hope" [during the panel], what I meant was I believe that Robin Hood, his soul moved on as we saw Cora's did. So if we saw someone who is as awful as Cora can redeem herself and move on, someone as noble as Robin Hood should move on, and Hades saying that, to me, I feel like is, I don't buy it. And we're going to explore that.

About A&E raising the possibility that maybe Hades was lying about Robin's soul being obliterated.  Hey, maybe he was lying about the souls losing their memories in the River as well.  

I mean, if we saw someone who is as awful as Cora can redeem herself and move on, someone as noble as [insert Aunt Em] should move on, and Hades saying that, to me, I feel like is, I don't buy it.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1
(edited)

I agree with the consensus that Emma will "die" this season. I suspect that her "death" will somehow transfer the mantle of Savior onto Regina, because there's been no doubt in my mind since the S4 finale AU that the show is heading in that direction. Maybe Emma will be revived by Hook splitting his heart. I believe he still has the take-one-heart-free magic still in effect on his hook. Or it could just be a sleeping curse, since that foreshadowing has been anvilicious around Emma.

I also agree with the ridiculousness of the EQ being both a psychopath with no conscience and yet also won't try to harm Henry. They want it both ways, as usual. 

Edited by Souris
(edited)

I also agree with the ridiculousness of the EQ being both a psychopath with no conscience and yet also harm Henry. They want it both ways, as usual. 

Realistically, the Evil Queen would want to kill Henry because he made Regina "weak" and helped break the curse she worked so hard to keep up.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 6

There has been foreshadowing about Emma going under a sleeping curse, but nothing about her dying. Where is this speculation coming from? Regina may "die" this season though. Of the three main "villains" in the Show, Rumple and Hook have died and come back. It's Regina's turn now. She'll probably die taking her EQ self down and then be resurrected somehow after reintegration. 

Regina will never officially take over the "savior" mantle. Even with the confusion surrounding the title, Emma is an original character A&E created, and I have a strong feeling she won't ever stop being one.

(edited)

Every character reverts to form on this show, so Emma will remain the Savior in the end, even though they may play Hot Potato (or on this show, The Idiot Ball) with it, just like they did with the Dark One last season.

I'm not sure they will have any of the regulars "die" and come back to life for awhile since they've played that a lot lately, especially now that they've complicated the situation with people going to Underbrooke after death.  The Sleeping Curse speculation is much more likely.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 1

HENRY: Hi, meet my three moms.  The village murderer, the other village murderer, and the one who needs the most personal growth.

• Love 7

The way they're talking about what the Evil Queen/Regina thing is going to be like confirms my view of her as a Mary Sue -- not in the author insertion sense so much as in the sense that this is a character they love so much that they can't be objective about her and can't treat her in an honest or organic manner (maybe there needs to be a different term for that, but the result looks almost identical whether it's self-insertion or just full-on love). Here's a transcript of a conversation a secret Russian listening device picked up on in the writers room:

"You know, we've never really explored the Evil Queen and how different she is from Regina. What if we did a Jekyll and Hyde kind of story that split the Evil Queen off from Regina so they could confront each other? That would also allow us to show the Evil Queen in Storybrooke."
"Awesome idea! And then we could parallel those present-day scenes with flashbacks of the Evil Queen back in the Enchanted Forest. There's still so much left to explore of her past. But how would splitting off the Evil Queen affect Regina? If we remove all the darkness and negativity so that Regina is left being purely good, wouldn't that make her boring?"
"It doesn't have to. She can still have all her sass and snark. She's the one who tells it like it is. We need to start coming up with sassy, fun, insulting names she can call the new guest characters. And what can she say about a pregnant Belle? We can come up with a few new fat jokes, I'm sure. Is there some way we can mix "fat" and "bookworm" into a cute nickname?"
"The Evil Queen has so much potential for mischief she can get into, but we probably don't want to take it too far. She'd still love Henry, of course."
"Yes, of course. We can't have her hurt Henry. And Henry will still love her and think of her as his mom because she's part of his mom. He'll have the same great relationship with her as he has with Regina."
"They do have such a great relationship. It's really heartwarming. The Evil Queen might do some bad stuff, but of course Regina can't be blamed for it even after both sides of her are reintegrated. She didn't do it. It's just like the bad things she did in the past. That wasn't really Regina. That was the Evil Queen. Regina was her conscience who didn't want her to do those things."
"This is shaping up to be the best storyline ever! Lots of Evil Queen getting to be really evil, and it will prove that Regina isn't responsible for anything, and no one will blame her for what she does."
"And just think of the new costumes we can put the Evil Queen in! The audience is going to love this!"

• Love 7
5 hours ago, Rumsy4 said:

There has been foreshadowing about Emma going under a sleeping curse, but nothing about her dying. Where is this speculation coming from? Regina may "die" this season though. Of the three main "villains" in the Show, Rumple and Hook have died and come back. It's Regina's turn now. She'll probably die taking her EQ self down and then be resurrected somehow after reintegration. 

Regina will never officially take over the "savior" mantle. Even with the confusion surrounding the title, Emma is an original character A&E created, and I have a strong feeling she won't ever stop being one.

I hope you're right about that savior title, but they've flirted with it multiple times, like they're trying to test the waters.

The "dying" kind of automatically (LOL, I initially typed "automagically," which I kind of love and think I may use deliberately at some point!) goes with the "Savior" title/mythology/biblical connection. With this show, they may substitute a sleeping curse for the death.

This is a real wild spec and it may really belong in another thread but not sure if Aladdin and Jafar turning up is a spoiler or not but as soon as I  heard they were,  my brain immediately thought Emma would  end  up trapped as a genie for Jafar.....not sure if there are 'rules' on how Jafar could make that happen ....but it's a different way to separate  my CS babies. ...

• Love 1

One problem with Emma being put under a sleeping curse is that there are multiple people who could wake her, so it wouldn't accomplish much for the EQ as-is. So they would need to put some extra obstacle in there -- she's separated from Hook & Henry, there's an extra condition added to the curse, something.

I really wish the writers did a better job of establishing the timeline between OUAT in Wonderland and the mother show, because I have no clue when the opening scene between Jafar and Aladdin is supposed to take place. Is it before the events of Wonderland? It can't be after, unless Jafar is a genie on the loose in the opening clip.

Actually, if Jafar is a genie and runs into the gang in Storybrooke...that could be very interesting. Imagine if Rumple or the Evil Queen got three wishes...

• Love 1
22 minutes ago, Souris said:

One problem with Emma being put under a sleeping curse is that there are multiple people who could wake her, so it wouldn't accomplish much for the EQ as-is. So they would need to put some extra obstacle in there -- she's separated from Hook & Henry, there's an extra condition added to the curse, something.

It could be if she's shared True loves kiss with someone it can't work. Which will make it so that Henry won't be able to do it.

My personal wish is that both Emma and Hook are put under the sleeping curse and the EQ will add the twist so that Henry won't be able to wake her. So then it's up to Snowing to wake her up and then Emma wakes up Hook.

• Love 1
24 minutes ago, Curio said:

I really wish the writers did a better job of establishing the timeline between OUAT in Wonderland and the mother show, because I have no clue when the opening scene between Jafar and Aladdin is supposed to take place.

Adam:  That's the purpose of the tease. The fun is filling in the blanks.  

Hmmmm......do we know Charming 's dad's real name? ?? Could it be Barnaby of the Hook killed a man named Barnaby in front of his wife and stole his ring.......Although ring looked pretty fancy for the father of a shepherd. .unless they fell in hard times because of his drinking. 

Oh please. .Please no!!

• Love 1
(edited)

As someone who has never watched Wonderland, I hope they keep the two shows completely separate. 

Regarding Emma "dying", it may not happen, but it might also happen. Anyone saw Hook dying last season? We discussed it, but I don't think any of us really believed it until that moment in 5x11 when Emma stabs him, when she's crying over his body and when he is being taken away. Not gonna lie, I was pretty stunned. Emma and Hook tend to parallel a lot in their stories, and they've been put on equal footing for a few things, so we shall see. (I'm also not saying that it's a permanent death, but more of a taste of what Emma got last season that other people would get to experience)

That being said, yeah, it makes a lot more sense for Emma to go under the sleeping curse, especially since there is foreshadowing for it. It seems pretty clear that Belle won't be coming out of her sleeping curse via TLK but rather through some loophole or deal Rumple makes with Morpheus and I'm hoping he has him by the balls, because Rumple needs to be curbed, and it absolutely did not work with Hades. Can a God be more powerful and smarter than the Dark One, please?

A sleeping curse for Emma, I don't think it can be a regular one that's easy to break. There's Henry, Hook that can for sure do the job, but there's also her parents that can TLK her awake.

Edited by YaddaYadda
  • Love 1

A sleeping curse for Emma, I don't think it can be a regular one that's easy to break. There's Henry, Hook that can for sure do the job, but there's also her parents that can TLK her awake.

Don't forget her nurse, Cleo's daughter and other random people Emma might meet in Season 6.  

Maybe it will be a collective TLK where everyone seals their kiss into a magical bottle and Emma has to breathe in everyone's kisses.

• Love 3
(edited)

Let's just say I'm dressed in all black standing in the Shadows fighting with the Darkness.  I'll probably leave once really specific stuff shows up.

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2
2 minutes ago, Camera One said:

Let's just say I'm dressed in all black standing in the Shadows fighting with the Darkness.  I'll probably leave once really specific stuff shows up.

lol. I think I asked you the same question last year and the year before that. The spoilers are definitely the dark side. 

• Love 1
3 hours ago, Curio said:

I really wish the writers did a better job of establishing the timeline between OUAT in Wonderland and the mother show, because I have no clue when the opening scene between Jafar and Aladdin is supposed to take place. Is it before the events of Wonderland? It can't be after, unless Jafar is a genie on the loose in the opening clip.

It's before the events of Wonderland.  Jafar actually had a number of outfits, and Oded Fehr is wearing the exact same get-up that Naveen Andrews wore in the opening flashback of episode 2 in which Jafar was looking to obtain Cyrus' bottle in Agrabah.  Since there is an obvious gap in time between when he obtained his snake staff and imprisoned his father, and when the events of Wonderland pick up (his father still has dark hair when captured, and it's purely white in the present day story, so years have passed), that's clearly where the Aladdin stuff happened.

• Love 2
(edited)
5 hours ago, Souris said:

Though the show will say otherwise, I think Hook is the only person qualified to TLK Emma. Snow, Charming and Henry don't deserve it. They don't really care about her enough for it to be "True Love". I would love to see them all try to kiss her awake to no avail. (Like in Enchanted.)

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2
(edited)

noting that the show will explore more of Belle’s independence this season. “It’s been a long time coming. Now that she’s pregnant, and now that she knows that it’s not really just about her anymore, she has to take responsibility for this other little person. That’s making her head spin a little bit with regard to, ‘Okay, I can spend my life trying to fix this person, whether it’s for me or for him, but if it’s affecting someone else now, it’s a game changer.’ It puts a little bit of spanner in the works for their marriage for a bit. There’s some alone time to be had.”

Belle being cursed, trapped in a box under Rumple's possession, and carrying his baby does not give any indication that we'll be exploring her independence any time soon. There's no freaking way Rumple is going to let her outside of his sight now that Baelfire 2.0 is on the way. Just look what happened to Milah. If Belle is going to start protecting the baby from her husband, then there's going to have to be a fight.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

According to Eddy, Belle this season will like the bad boy but she also thinks deep inside there's good.  Eddy thinks Rumple is genuine about his love for the new baby, so I don't think Belle will think she needs to protect the new baby from Rumple.

• Love 1

Basically, it's the status quo with Belle. Maybe people will disagree with me, but when it comes to Rumple, Belle is very much Lacey.

That being said, I will be shocked if she decides that Rumple will be ousted from 2.0's life. 

• Love 2
(edited)

Ok, I didn't realize that was an actual quote from the Belle actress in the Spoiler posted.

Actress: ‘Okay, I can spend my life trying to fix this person, whether it’s for me or for him, but if it’s affecting someone else now, it’s a game changer.’ It puts a little bit of spanner in the works for their marriage for a bit. There’s some alone time to be had.”

Some "alone time"?  Another quasi-break-up?  It puts a bit of a spanner for their marriage "for a bit"?  That means for the single episode of their centric, doesn't it?  And let me guess, we won't revisit all the crap that went down with Gaston?  Or Rumple escaping with Belle in the Box leaving everyone else stranded?  Or Rumple's deal with Hyde?

Also, It's affecting someone else NOW?  What about when Rumple tried to destroy Emma multiple times?  The time he let Hook die?  The time he was willing to let the entire freak'in town be shattered sighted?

Edited by Camera One
  • Love 2