Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

I really, really hate Regina's flood pants and clunky shoes. 

Also, they really needed to define the difference between Regina and the Evil Queen more clearly. I mean, lasagne is surely something Regina learned how to make in Storybrooke, right? I can't imagine there were many Italian cookbooks in the Enchanted Forest. So how come the Evil Queen knows how to make it? What exactly is the difference between them? 

9 minutes ago, profdanglais said:

I really, really hate Regina's flood pants and clunky shoes. 

Also, they really needed to define the difference between Regina and the Evil Queen more clearly. I mean, lasagne is surely something Regina learned how to make in Storybrooke, right? I can't imagine there were many Italian cookbooks in the Enchanted Forest. So how come the Evil Queen knows how to make it? What exactly is the difference between them? 

One has pepper flakes, the other one doesn't?

(was that what Hyde was eating in the sneak peek?)

The Evil Queen didn't feed Hyde lasagna. It was either beef or pork with beans, accompanied with wine. Anyway, EQ is Regina (she's not a past version), so she should know how to cook Lasagne. She just knows it won't cut it as a bribe. lol

Edited by Rumsy4

I really like Hyde, he's reminiscent of S1 Gold.  He's really creepy and evil, and yet he's not really into actively fighting or trying to destroy the heroes, he just likes to manipulate events and then just chill back and watch them unfold.  And Sam Witwer's Bane-esque voice is just so much fun to listen to.

Edited by Mathius
1 minute ago, Rumsy4 said:

Spoiler about CS moving-in (X , X).

3 minutes ago, YaddaYadda said:

Jen confirmed (Live with Kelly) the living arrangements with Emma and Hook have changed (they are gonna be living together).

Out of context, it's hard to get too excited becasue we still don't know when. But I'm glad there's actual conformation from Jen that it will happen at some point.

I think it's during the upcoming episode. Henry, Hook, and Emma have their adventure. Henry makes a comment about being "okay with Hook" or something (I don't really think he wasn't okay with Hook before since they were looking at houses together, but maybe the Dark One thing gave him pause) and that's what the spoilers about Hook and Henry having some issues or whatever are about. Then Emma asks him at the end of the ep.

• Love 1

Given the press release description about taking the CS relationship to the next level and the fact that Colin sounded like he was being deliberately evasive and dodging the question with his "I'm not entirely sure where Hook lives" stuff, I would have to agree that it's going to happen in 6x03.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 1
20 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

Out of context, it's hard to get too excited becasue we still don't know when. But I'm glad there's actual conformation from Jen that it will happen at some point

Does it matter when it happens? This is the only couple where they're actually bothering with details like this. We never saw Snowing or RB move in together or even heard about it.

House is there, it was always going to be a matter of time. But if she's spilling, it's probably because it's happening in 6x03. I don't know how these interviews work, but I'm assuming the hosts have questions from some Once handler for the actor to answer?

• Love 1

Whale? Whale.

Scintillating, Watson. lol But seriously, we definitely need a scene where two mad scientists meet.

Emma: Putting love before life.

Hook: Exactly.

Ooh. Looks like the moving-in talk might really happen this episode. Yes!!

• Love 1

They're definitely moving in together this episode. Emma hasn't asked him yet because she thinks she's going to die and he deserves his happy ending, or something (the episode is screening right now). 

47 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

I saw a brief clip of the CS scene. Adorable. It's really spoilery, even for this thread. So, I'm not going to post the link. 

You have me all paranoid about posting any links to any part of this..

but can i just say how beautiful the setting is. The picnic, the outside scene with all the light and the greenery..

and the comment about the leather jackets!

Then the chat with Archie that seems to prompt her asking him....after seeing Killian with Ashley's kid.....:o)))

OmG..have i put too much??? am i in trouble now????

Edited by PixiePaws1
  • Love 1

Oh no Killian stop, you're to cute. 

I will I'll say it's amazing seeing someone go from being alone was normal for her to being jealous of someone else's happiness and wanting it all. That's character growth I can get to love. 

10 minutes ago, PixiePaws1 said:

You have me all paranoid about posting any links to any part of this..

but can i just say how beautiful the setting is. The picnic, the outside scene with all the light and the greenery..

and the comment about the leather jackets!

Then the chat with Archie that seems to prompt her asking him....after seeing Killian with Ashley's kid.....:o)))

OmG..have i put too much??? am i in trouble now????

This is the spoiler discussion link! It's all good. I've been out of town and missed the first couple of episodes, so these spoilers are very good to come back to.

As much as we complain, I knew the writers weren't going to completely put CS's relationship on the back burner. So they didn't move in right away after the Underworld. A couple of days isn't too bad.

• Love 2

Honestly, part of me wonders if some of this was due to the backlash the CS "payoff" in the Season 5 finale received.

And oh good, more interview quotes to pick apart:

“It’s almost like the PTSD of going from being a normal person to being in these life-or-death situations all the time and never having time to deal with it or process it or have a normal day,” Morrison said. “I think she’s unraveling a little bit trying to figure out how to find herself and who she really is.”

Wow, so the PLOTPLOTPLOT style of the show actually has consequences for Emma?  Or is this just JMO's take on it?

“These characters also need to find a way to have lives, normal lives, and that’s one of the challenges, because they are people despite also being fairies and dragons and stuff.”

Well, Adam, you could always, y'know, write them having lives.  You just refuse to because you think that's boring.

"really, in a weird way, Regina seems closer to Snow [Ginnifer Goodwin], even though she tried to kill her. The relationship between Regina and Snow is complicated — there’s a lot to clean up,” 

Except that Snow evidently doesn't think it's complicated or that there's a lot to clean up, she's just hunky-dory with Regina.

“Instead of having them have cat fights and trying to pull each other down, they’re fighting for each other and fighting to build each other up and make each other better,” she said.

Sorry to tell you this, JMO, but Snow and Regina have been pulling Emma down just as often as they've fought for her or tried to build her up.

• Love 5

Honestly, part of me wonders if some of this was due to the backlash the CS "payoff" in the Season 5 finale received.

S6 has been a lot of damage control. First they introduced Aladdin to make up for the lackluster LoUS+Evil Queen. Then they had the characters lay it out in the premiere that Robin was probably in a better place. And now Robin is coming back and CS is getting more payoff.

Except that Snow evidently doesn't think it's complicated or that there's a lot to clean up, she's just hunky-dory with Regina.

Sometimes I've wondered if the writers purposely waited on the Snow/Regina resolution in order to place it in the final season. 

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 1

Though I find it hilarious that they stated "Snow and Regina have a closer relationship than Emma and Regina do" in direct response to a SQer at the con panel.  I wonder if they're intentionally doubling down on Snow/Regina moments just to discourage SQers, maybe they're that tired of them.

Edited by Mathius
  • Love 1
5 hours ago, PixiePaws1 said:

Killian putting foam on his nose to amuse Ashley's little girl. ..let the CS tumblr meltdown and ffic fest begin :o))

I wonder how much of that was Killian and how much of that was Colin, who has a kid about that age. But, yeah, it's adorable. 

...and according to Killian apparently Belle snores....so Rumple hadn't gotten away with all his evil deeds without some minor measure of inconvenience ..well, until she ran away...or ended up in a box. ...or ran way (again...)

Yeah I'm convinced these scenes of Emma seeing Hook with kids is just to torture her even more and has nothing to do with her and Hook actually ending up having children. This show won't impregnate Emma unless the show time jumps a whole ass year just so we can have Emma's next angst story be about her no having time to spend with her new born because she has to go around saving the world.

• Love 2
1 hour ago, Watt said:

I want the damn link. I come to the spoiler thread for spoilers, not to be teased by people who are spoiled.

I just sent you a PM with one.. really not sure if I am allowed to post it....

• Love 1

KingofHearts posted it in the Spoilers Only thread. I was just thinking of people who remain spoiler-free and still visit this thread. I'm sure there's no embargo on posting the link here.

OMG Emma please end that pyschopath. If this is the only way we can get Emma to do what her parents didn't have the uterus to do then please do us all a favor and end that useless plot point of a character. I'm still convinced the person trying to kill Emma is herself but I still hope Emma ends the EQ. Sidebar: she won't.

11 minutes ago, mjgchick said:

I'm still convinced the person trying to kill Emma is herself

I'm not so sure about that anymore because Emma is not standing in the way of her happiness anymore. If she was, the moving in wouldn't be happening.

58 minutes ago, Rumsy4 said:

KingofHearts posted it in the Spoilers Only thread. I was just thinking of people who remain spoiler-free and still visit this thread. I'm sure there's no embargo on posting the link here.

I just sent you a PM with one.. really not sure if I am allowed to post it....

I asked the mods if the clips were okay. They were cool with it. :)

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 2
40 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

I asked the mods if the clips were okay. They were cool with it. :)

There's something wrong with the link you posted. It just takes me back to the top of the spoilers only thread.

2 hours ago, YaddaYadda said:

I'm not sure about that anymore because Emma standing in way  of her ha ppiness anymore. If she was, the moving in wouldn't be happening.

I  think the EQ wanted the splitting serum from Hyde to split the Savior from Emma. My guess at this stage is she will control the Savior half somehow (maybe she could take Emma's heart if there are 2)...and send her after Emma's family because she wants to show Emma irrelevant she is, only the Savior half has any value to the town , the Savior gave back happy endings...not plain Emma. But one of the reasons Ashley is back is because Emma gave her a happy ending by being just Emma....

I  think the town will FINALLY rally around Emma and support her to show their appreciation of her for her...not just for having been their Savior from the EQ curse. Probably by gathering at the hospital after she is stabbed (if that actually happens).

I  am basing this on Emma's question of who is she if she isn't the Savior and the script portion of the EQ wantng to show Emma she is irrelevant.

Edited by PixiePaws1
this shit android interface puts the cursor into the middle of the quoted text whenever I try you use a predictive text word!
  • Love 1

But why would regular Emma wanna kill her Savior half, especially since she's nothing like the EQ? If I'm to go with this speculation, then the fact that Emma is shown with tremors means that it's the Savior half that gets stabbed, no? This sounds extremely complicated.

Given that Emma's solution to putting her parents in a safe place was to have them cross the town line, I think it might foreshadowing of what her family will want to do to protect her (I know there's a protection spell and it's like they won't be able to get around it).

About the whole heart business, I think the entire reason Regina could not kill her evil half by crushing her heart was because they share the same heart. They both die or they both live. If you can't get rid of your horrible half, you shouldn't be able to get rid of your better half either and vice versa because they belong to the same person.

• Love 2

Yeah maybe Regina's lesson will be that she is the Evil Queen just as well as Regina. Maybe that's why they have her go through these apologies but it really shouldn't take taking the EQ part out of her for her to realize what a douche she's been to these people.

Im not sure Emma wanting to not let what's happening to her stop her from being happy doesn't mean it's not her in the good especially since she already suspects EQ might be a danger to her and her loved ones in which duh.

But why would regular Emma wanna kill her Savior half, especially since she's nothing like the EQ? If I'm to go with this speculation, then the fact that Emma is shown with tremors means that it's the Savior half that gets stabbed, no? This sounds extremely complicated.

Pretty soon all the characters will get split. Dark Snow will be the great evil of all time!! Actually, it sounds like Shattered Sight 2.0.

From the Sneak Peek with Archie, I stand by my point that Archie is a terrible psychiatrist. He is way too emotionally invested and confrontational. He doesn't seem very neutral or "safe".

I know that many (especially in the CS camp) are seeing the scenes of Hook with the little girl and Hook being fatherly with Henry as a sign of things to come. However, I think that it is more likely to be the writers' way of making Emma's pending death look even more tragic. These scenes are probably meant to be Emma's realization to live in the moment, as she now believes that any sort of normal future of marriage and children with Hook is unlikely or impossible. It is more tragic from the storytelling perspective to show her lamenting the loss of that future than a future where we don't know where he is living and they only kiss occasionally and then say good night after confirmation that they are true love. 

Didn't we do that already in S5 with Operation Light Swan? 

Edited by KingOfHearts

I really adore the clip of Emma and Killian trying to remember Ella's stepsister's name and the exasperated way Henry says "Clorinda." I also liked that Hook called Emma a bailbondsperson first which (unless I'm confusing canon and fanon again) is what Emma usually responds with when people call her a "bailbondsman." I don't think Hook even needed to correct himself with "bailbondswoman."

Wait, the book now shows unfulfilled happy endings? Doesn't that go against the whole plot of the stupid 4B arc? 

Edited by InsertWordHere
28 minutes ago, InsertWordHere said:

I really adore the clip of Emma and Killian trying to remember Ella's stepsister's name and the exasperated way Henry says "Clorinda." I also liked that Hook called Emma a bailbondsperson first which (unless I'm confusing canon and fanon again) is what Emma usually responds with when people call her a "bailbondsman." I don't think Hook even needed to correct himself with "bailbondswoman."

Wait, the book now shows unfulfilled happy endings? Doesn't that go against the whole plot of the stupid 4B arc? 

I  am absolutely here for them working together to solve puzzles...such a breath of fresh air for some banter instead of angst.

...and have always loved Killian and his faith in her....and  his 'my Emma'....:o) 

• Love 2
14 hours ago, KingOfHearts said:

From the Sneak Peek with Archie, I stand by my point that Archie is a terrible psychiatrist. He is way too emotionally invested and confrontational. He doesn't seem very neutral or "safe".

Yeah, Regina was absolutely right when she called him out in 2x10.  He got his PHD from a curse, he is totally unqualified for his job.

• Love 1

Same! I can't wait to see Emma in action without her magic. 

I  am absolutely here for them working together to solve puzzles...such a breath of fresh air for some banter instead of angst.

I really just want to watch the characters go on adventures, solve mysteries, fight villains, etc. When the heroes actually act like a team to get crap done, it makes me happy. If we can't get good character moments, let's at least have some fun questing.

Apparently Bex posted on her Snapchat a video of a trailer marked, "Fairy Godmother" for 6x08.

Edited by KingOfHearts
  • Love 3
47 minutes ago, KingOfHearts said:

I really just want to watch the characters go on adventures, solve mysteries, fight villains, etc.

I started shipping CS expecting them to be an adventure couple, and we've really had very little of that since the season 3 finale. I am totally here for more of this and less running around in circles trying to defeat Big Bad #23 by finding Dumbledore's spectacles and Frodo's magic quill. 

• Love 3

Yeah, we had it in early 4A and briefly in the 4B finale with AU Killian...and that's it.  Otherwise, it's been either typical romantic stuff or angst.

Edited by Mathius