Type keyword(s) to search

Spoiler Discussion: The apple was poisoned?!

• Start Topic

So are we any wiser as to who the chap that comes out of the fountain with the others, is?? Thing is even if someone thinks they heard him called 'Jekyll ', one of the Grimm Brothers was 'Jacob'...and his clothing with the adorable spectacles maked him look like a writer or a very old fashioned doctor. ..

The observation that Regina looks a whole lot not upset that Robin is not there makes me wonder whether he died and maybe her memory has been altered (again!!) or Henry wrote something that removed him and they went looking for the Grimm Brothers to fix something ....

Wild spec i know...but can't help thinking mystery man is another Author and they need him to fix Henry's stuff up..whatever it may be.

I love the idea that Snowing and Captain Hook end up in a modern asylum (just no shock therapy but will accept some force feeding of jello or baloney).Makes you wonder how Killian got his hook back because the asylum staff would have confiscated it..

"You think you're Captain Hook, do you?"

Edited by PixiePaws1
  • Love 1

So Zelena definitely doesn't kill Robin then. I wonder who does? Hades? Arthur?

Unpopular opinion but I'm all for redeemed Zelena. She cracked me up in 5A. As long as she doesn't become mopey, and it's more "Okay, fine, I'll stop trying to kill you for the sake of my daughter, but that's it and I don't give a fig about being a hero."

• Love 2

I've only just started reading spoilers again; has it been confirmed that Robin dies?  I'm not a fan of the character, but would hate to see more children lose their parents on this show.  Could his absence mean he's decided he doesn't want his kids around all this danger all the time and took them back to the EF?

I've only just started reading spoilers again; has it been confirmed that Robin dies?  I'm not a fan of the character, but would hate to see more children lose their parents on this show.  Could his absence mean he's decided he doesn't want his kids around all this danger all the time and took them back to the EF?

No, little John takes Robin's child back to the EF (Roland), Pistachio is staying in Storybrooke with her mum, I think.

I don't remember which episode the cast filmed a funeral for (521? 520?) but Sean hasn't been filming for at least a couple of weeks.

No, little John takes Robin's child back to the EF (Roland), Pistachio is staying in Storybrooke with her mum, I think.

I don't remember which episode the cast filmed a funeral for (521? 520?) but Sean hasn't been filming for at least a couple of weeks.

5x20 is the Emma centric

5x21 is the Last Rites, which is presumably Robin's funeral 

5x22 is Little John crossing the portal with Roland, and bozos being sucked into it as well.

I thought portals were oh so difficult to find, except when they're really not.

Serena, on 29 Mar 2016 - 06:15 AM, said:

I think it's more of a deal/sacrifice kind of death. But since we don't know yet if it's permanent or not, it's kind of hard to for to settle on something. Last night I wondered if maybe they're going a Persephone route with him - 6 months there, 6 months there, but then they wouldn't need a funeral, would they?

I'd certainly prefer if they used the Grimm Brothers over Jekyll and Hyde but mental institution seems to point towards the latter.

I'm still wondering how the Snowing stuff will be connected to the NY stuff. Henry and Violet look like they're out for a day in NYC whereas everyone else looks like they're there for a purpose.

I'm having a difficult time with the whole Snowing, Killian and Zelena with dude from new story appearing out of a fountain in the middle of NYC with tons of people there to witness magic. 

Plus who is doing magic in the Land without Magic? Regina? She technically can't. Rumple? Technically can't, and they better not retcon that because that's the whole reason we went through the hat plot. Emma? She should be able to, but at the same time...

I don't know what to think.

YaddaYadda, on 29 Mar 2016 - 11:53 AM, said:

I'm having a difficult time with the whole Snowing, Killian and Zelena with dude from new story appearing out of a fountain in the middle of NYC with tons of people there to witness magic. 

Plus who is doing magic in the Land without Magic? Regina? She technically can't. Rumple? Technically can't, and they better not retcon that because that's the whole reason we went through the hat plot. Emma? She should be able to, but at the same time...

I don't know what to think.

Maybe they brought a potion? They should work since the memory potion Hook brought Emma worked.

But you're right. Them coming out of a fountain in the middle of NYC is weird.

Unpopular opinion but I'm all for redeemed Zelena. She cracked me up in 5A. As long as she doesn't become mopey, and it's more "Okay, fine, I'll stop trying to kill you for the sake of my daughter, but that's it and I don't give a fig about being a hero."

I'm wondering if we'll see a flashback ala Zelena and Marian but this time it's Hades and Robin.  Robin's been missing for most of the Underworld arc.  What if Hades has already taken Robin out?  I just don't think it's possible that Zelena kills Robin and Regina is ok with that.  I think Hades may impersonate Robin, just like Zelena did with Marian, but that he's already killed the real Robin.  It would explain why there hasn't really been any interaction between Regina and Robin in Underbrooke as well.

I'm with you on the Jekyll/Hyde spec about the new characters, but how on earth or any realm would that be similar to Ben and Glory? As far as we know, these brothers' stories are intertwined, whereas Ben and Glory had nothing to do with each other ;)

They were 2 different people who shared a body and appeared different depending on who was in control.

Hello, hottie!

I ship it!!

Too soon?

LOL.  I had a feeling they were going to get rid of Robin (or give him to Zelena) to wipe the romantic slate clean for Regina.  They need her man to be as dynamic and broody and tortured as Emma's so enter angst-filled bad boy (maybe?).  Outlaw Queen got real squicky and was boring so I'm not surprised they're scrapping that to give Regina a romance on par with Captain Swan. 

If they do go there, will be interested to see if they take the slow burn route or go with insta-romance again.

Or he could just be the latest big bad who'll be gone by the mid season finale.

Edited by FierceAfroChick

And then if he's two people in one, he can be BOTH a tortured bad boy like Hook AND a mindless Regina worshipper like Robin!! Win/win!!!

BEST. lol 

ETA:

Hmmm, not sure I'm liking this picture. Looks a little too... quaint. The side-burns look so fake up close. And that vest and tie! I hope he gets a quick wardrobe change in Storybrooke.

Edited by Rumsy4

BEST. lol 

ETA:

Hmmm, not sure I'm liking this picture. Looks a little too... quaint. The side-burns look so fake up close. And that vest and tie! I hope he gets a quick wardrobe change in Storybrooke.

And the long scar on the side of his face.

Honestly, he reminds me more of Quasimodo for some reason.

Yes, but he is walking around in broad daylight, plus with the connection to the mental patient who we now have photos of wearing little spectacles which just scream "Doctor", and the description of this guy in the casting call as "brutish" and sadistic, I think it's a given at this point that we're dealing with Jekyll and Hyde, whether as the same person or split in two.

I'm guessing it will be Nathaniel Jekyll (and Jacob Hyde) because they wouldn't want to use his original first name, which is Henry.

Edited by Mathius

Hello, hottie!

I ship it!!

Too soon?

The instant ship name appears to be SideburnsQueen, LOL. I think mostly people are just having fun with it rather than any sincere shipping.

• Love 1

Those sideburns are ridiculously distracting.

Hook is still missing some (one? i have no idea how many he had to begin with) of his rings.

Maybe he's ditching them like Emma ditched Graham's shoelace?

Is that Rumple's or Regina's car?

Those sideburns are ridiculously distracting.

Hook is still missing some (one? i have no idea how many he had to begin with) of his rings.

Maybe he's ditching them like Emma ditched Graham's shoelace?

Is that Rumple's or Regina's car?

She ditched that nasty Swan leash as well.

I hope Charming is teaching his homeboy how to drive.

ETA: I think I just saw a photo of Henrys first kiss or I'm hallucinating from not eating at work.

Edited by mjgchick

ETA: I think I just saw a photo of Henrys first kiss or I'm hallucinating from not eating at work.

No, you're not, which I wish you were, because now I'm certain I saw it too, and I wish I didn't. 

I also think that they'll be keeping Violet next season as recurring since it doesn't look like she'll be going back to Camelot.

The only way this ends happily is if Henry and Violet decide to run off together to attend a magical boarding school and become guest stars next season.

Unlikely since A&E seem to live vicariously through Henry.

6A, Henry starts watching Arnold and Sly Stallone movies and gets the idea of pumping iron because he'll be a better hero

6B, Creepy muscular Henry writes stories where he is the bestest hero ever.

Where is Gold? Did he stay in NYC?

Who do you think will end up proposing? I always assumed it would be Emma, but after the last episode, I'm not so sure. With the implications that Emma has been holding on to Killian too hard, it might be Killian who pops the question. 

• Love 2

Who do you think will end up proposing? I always assumed it would be Emma, but after the last episode, I'm not so sure. With the implications that Emma has been holding on to Killian too hard, it might be Killian who pops the question.

I think with no one on bended knee it's probably Emma either proposing or accepting an earlier proposal. Please o please!

Nah. Knowing the snail's pace that A&E has set for CS, it's either a run of the mill big kiss or a 'let's shack up' kiss.

If they ever do get married, do you think Regina would let Killian adopt Henry? Oops. Better move that over to the Spec thread.