Type keyword(s) to search

Mob Wives - General Discussion

• Start Topic

Have to admit I found a lot of the this episode funny.  Carla asking her kids to help pack "pitchers".  Drita's use of the word "yous".  Big Ang blurting out what Marissa and Brittany said about each other right after they agreed they would not talk about each other.  Renee telling Ang she smoked a joint.  The exchange between Carla and Renee when Marissa got out of the car and last but not least her outfit!   Anyone think Karen's clothes are ridiculous? If Renee is such good friends with Marissa and brought her in this season, why didn't she use her for Mob Candy, instead of Natalie.  Scripted!   This is the last season, I really don't care about Brittany and Marissa, only interested in the core 4.   Don't really care for or about Carla either.

• Love 3

The whole Drita/Carla/Love thing just seems so scripted to give peeps a storyline for this final season. Maybe that's why Drita doesn't GAF. And I'm sure Carla is just here for the paycheck, I think she's been missing that money.

New girls are trying way too hard. I can't decide which one is more annoying.

• Love 2

The whole Drita/Carla/Love thing just seems so scripted to give peeps a storyline for this final season. Maybe that's why Drita doesn't GAF. And I'm sure Carla is just here for the paycheck, I think she's been missing that money.

New girls are trying way too hard. I can't decide which one is more annoying.

I can't decide if I want to call the new girls Gnatalies 2.0

But I definitely want to call the blonde one "Cheeks McGee" because she stays wearing shit that is much too short.

• Love 1

Wow -- these new girls are some Thirsty Tina's and Desperate Debbie's!

Why would you ever even want to fight in a public bar?  If you want to fight, get that warehouse again and take bets so you two can make some money, you can even video tape it to get some more money.  It looks like this fight is just a bunch of lame ass hair pulling where security gets in between them immediately.

I feel sorry for Carla, I think she misses her husband because I get the impression she calls him all the time to "school" his children in the middle of the day.  I seriously think Drita should sit down with her and finally just admit that she basically abandoned Carla because she wanted to be part of the group.  And again Drita with all the shit talking.....just stop, just stop already.  At this point I don't think she would bust a grape in a food fight, which is fine, but quit talking like you're ready to go all Mike Tyson knockout on people when you're ready for no such thing.

Marissa and her "sister" acting with their hair is ridiculous, I've never seen anyone pay so much attention to their hair, if this bitch isn't touching her hair she is flipping her hair and her "sister" is no better.

Oh no!  Her outfit to that bar!  Who told her she was going to a 1992 Puff Daddy video shoot on a yacht?!??  

And by the way, why does she keep acting like she is part of anything?  She is dating a dude who knows everyone, she isn't in any mob family until he puts a ring on it.  She keeps talking about how much respect she deserves, but for what?  For dating a dude?  And, do people get to wear whatever they want in prison?  Why is she buying him clothing?

AJ looks so much older than 21!  Maybe its the facial hair, to me, he looks at least 30.

• Love 2

I wonder if they were planning on doing another season when they decided to add these 2 desperate newbies before filming began and when Ang found out that her cancer spread/returned they then decided to end the show entirely. I think Ang IS the glue that holds this show together and without her it just will NOT work. JMO

I think your right. With Ang's cancer spreading , I'm sure she couldn't return and she makes the show imo. Yeah, don't think I'd watch another season especially if Ang wasn't around.

Drita is such a phony, who will read that book? So she grew up in the projects, married a dumb petty criminal and got cast on a VH1 show. Big whoop.

Anyway some tea about the whole Drita/Carla fight :

http://mobwives.blogspot.ca/2015/10/mob-wives-season-6-storyline-leaks.html

Joe is Carla's ex, right? Were Joe and Lee friends before?

Sorry, I forget that unlike the housewives, most of these women have known each other for years, so yeah I'm sure Lee and Joe knew each other. So the 4 of them having dinner would make sense.

Edited by imjagain
  • Love 2

I don't know or really care what caused this Drita/Carla rift. Carla just comes off so damn desperate for airtime and a storyline. And also desperate to have her ex back in her life. I don't her get her at all.

Drita mostly seems over it. I think she was egging Brittany on because she genuinely doesn't like Marissa herself. And I don't think the others do either. Renee was apparently scripted to be on Marissas side but she's exactly the kind of woman Renee would normally hate.

• Love 2

20 minutes in to this episode...and all I can say is thank God this show is over....Brittany and Marissa are just wannabe's.

Born and raised in Brooklyn/Staten Island here....people don't act like that.

• Love 4

That fight scene was straight up Jerry Springer shit with Brittany trying to get to Marissa but the security getting in the way.  Brittany looked stupid trying to get to her. 

Hate that bitch Karen.  Cannot wait for her fat ugly ass to be off my tv. 

Sorry Drita, but I would not be interested in reading about your life unless it was all about your adventures with Ang.  

Don't want to waste my time reading about your stupid dick of a bank robbing husband and all the fights you say you got in.  

Edited by urusai
  • Love 6

Holy crepe!!

Thanks, Rubber Ducky!!

Y'all!! The elusive Lee has come out of hiding!! This is allegedly Lee arguing with the former employee and calling Drita and telling her to come kick her ass!

NSFW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmmc7aQ6nog

edited to add the woman's twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/brattinyc

2nd edit: actual fight!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yYsvDIiZHhM

Edited by punkypower
  • Love 1

Yup, and then Brittany spent the rest of the episode butt hurt and playing victim. It was ridiculous.

It was also unsettling to hear her Mom calling Marissa the t-word, I guess because I'm 37 and my Mama would eat feces before saying that word.

Prayers and love for Big Ang, she seems like an amazing lady. Hoping she comes out stronger. F#CK Cancer! !

She has stage 4 lung and brain cancer

• Love 1

Well, at least Drita finally put her money where her mouth is.  I don't advocate grown women physically fighting, but I also can't advocate for endless shit talking about how you're gonna bust someones face in and you sit there quiet.

Lee is horribly ugly!  Geez, Drita is attractive, she could do so much better.  I would not be waiting for that to get out of jail, ugh, he looks dirty.  He is the sort of guy that should be with someone that looks like Karen.  You wouldn't catch a fucker that ugly talking to me any old way.

• Love 1

I haven't posted here much but I'm a long time Mob Wives watcher. Anyway I was always curious to see what this elusive Lee looked like and now that I did.. Ew!!! He looks dirty and just sloppy. Drita can do so much better.

Glad she put her money where her mouth is finally but come on girl, you're a grown woman with kids. Time to cut the crap.

• Love 4

Holy crepe!!

Thanks, Rubber Ducky!!

Y'all!! The elusive Lee has come out of hiding!! This is allegedly Lee arguing with the former employee and calling Drita and telling her to come kick her ass!

NSFW:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dmmc7aQ6nog

edited to add the woman's twitter: https://mobile.twitter.com/brattinyc

2nd edit: actual fight!!

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=yYsvDIiZHhM

So disgusting! Watching grown women act like this on reality TV is one thing. To see Lee and Drita behave this way, irl is horrible, their poor daughters.

I didn't need to see Drita actually fight someone, I just wanted her to stop all the tough girl talk. She could've shared how she used to behave, but as an adult and parent she doesn't want to carry on like that because of her children. To see her fight a woman, at the demand of Lee is sad.

• Love 3

Such nice people! 

It seems he kept parking in this woman's spot and wouldn't move so she had his car towed? So he threatens her, verbally abuses her, spits on her stairs and calls in his wife to beat him up? 

I wish they'd use their time to maybe do things like teach their youngest to read at her age level.

Many times most of us have thought wow this show is so scripted so fake, generated drama etc but obviously the truth of their lives and behavior is not all that far away is it?

• Love 8

I decided to tally all the bleeps in this episode because I had nothing better to do and there were only 166 bleeps. Considering there were 62 in the first 8 minutes (when the "fight" was happening) I'm impressed it was that low. Most of the bleeps happened whenever Brittany was talking because she can't go two sentences without cursing which is fine, whatever, I curse too, but she's really out of control and angry all the time. She needs a xanax. 

• Love 2

Drita's smart.  She don't gotta show off for the camera's.  I saw Drita go in before, and she's a silent fighter.  She doesn't talk too much prior to fighting when she knows she's gonna fight.  Loud mouth muthfucks aren't convincing.  

Karen fought Natalie, ready and prepared and ain't do shit, so.....what's this about Drita can't hold her own?  Because she don't on camera where the guards won't allow one swing?

Edited by DritaReneeAndAng

^^if you want to get around security...you can.  Love got in a pretty solid beating before anyone got to her.  Even Renee had Natalie in a headlock for a minute before security got to them.  My problem with Drita has been that she talks all the shit and does nothing.  Either stop talking shit, or do something.  Drita ends up looking like a shit talker who can't back up her talk.  And mind you, I think the talk is ridiculous, she is a grown woman with children...there should be no pride in engaging someone else physically at Drita's age/situation.  But either back up the talk, or stop talking.  I felt not one scintilla of respect for Drita being called out to fight like a trained monkey by Lee, or by her actually punching another grown woman.  She ended up arrested for that, and now she can pay fines, do time and explain to her kids why mommy had to be arrested for fighting some battle daddy had over a parking space.

• Love 4

The Brittany/Marisa fight sure got broken up in hurry, much faster than any other fight.  I don't condone grown women fighting like teenagers, I think it is disgusting and Drita should be ashamed of herself attacking that woman, but I think Brittany could have done some damage if it was not broken up.  Drita saying she knows how it feels to want to fight and you can't and you get so aggravated is sign that maybe she needs some help with anger management.   Karen wasn't 100 percent team Brittany because she is chumming up to Drita and Karen does not like that at all.  Also the relationships after bringing in the new girls is scripted, Drita tweeted that Karen never met Marissa before she started on the show.  I thought Karen said on more than one occasion that she has a family tie to Marissa?  Again scripted. That "let's all get along" sit-down meant nothing, they all still hate Drita.  The scene with Ang was very sad, I hope she can beat the cancer.  

• Love 1

I don't think Drita could do better.  No decent man would want her.  Her mouth and behavior is perfectly suited to her husband.  Such disgusting behavior by both her  and her husband.  Awful people.

• Love 3

The Brittany/Marisa fight sure got broken up in hurry, much faster than any other fight.  I don't condone grown women fighting like teenagers, I think it is disgusting and Drita should be ashamed of herself attacking that woman, but I think Brittany could have done some damage if it was not broken up.  Drita saying she knows how it feels to want to fight and you can't and you get so aggravated is sign that maybe she needs some help with anger management.   Karen wasn't 100 percent team Brittany because she is chumming up to Drita and Karen does not like that at all.  Also the relationships after bringing in the new girls is scripted, Drita tweeted that Karen never met Marissa before she started on the show.  I thought Karen said on more than one occasion that she has a family tie to Marissa?  Again scripted. That "let's all get along" sit-down meant nothing, they all still hate Drita.  The scene with Ang was very sad, I hope she can beat the cancer.  

I don't remember Karen saying that she knew Marissa personally but that she had ties to the guy, a family friend, Marissa was dating, similar to the same way that she had ties (the fathers doing time together) to Brittany but really didn't know Brittany personally either. Ditra didn't know either one but sure loved Brittany crawling up her butt. LOL

• Love 3

It's kinda funny that all these ladies who were in physical fights all prior seasons are now telling these girls "have respect for me, dont fight - just talk it out"  HA!  Ladies, you are officially getting old. lol 

http://m.tmz.com/#article/2016/02/16/big-ang-marriage-split-cancer-dr-oz/

The marriage is over! So sad for all Big Ang is going through!

Either Ang has another tumor/growth on the right side, at the base of her neck or it is another port for chemo, you can see it when her scarf shifts while Oz is talking to her. I also noticed that when Ang made the announcement about Neil, even though the family clapped, Big Ang's sister rolled her eyes when she looked at her husband,. so I am not sure she is happy And kicked Neil to the curb or not. 

• Love 1

Either Ang has another tumor/growth on the right side, at the base of her neck or it is another port for chemo, you can see it when her scarf shifts while Oz is talking to her. I also noticed that when Ang made the announcement about Neil, even though the family clapped, Big Ang's sister rolled her eyes when she looked at her husband,. so I am not sure she is happy And kicked Neil to the curb or not.

I do see what your talking about, poor Big Ang. Well I wish her the best & I hope she gets to spend lots of time with her family. I do have to say, I liked Neil but I didn't have to live with him.

Episode 7:

"Exes and Whys"

Ang receives news that exposes cracks in her marriage; Brittany's issues with Renee and Carla create a stronger alliance with Drita; a rumor reopens the feud between Drita and Karen.

Airs February 17, 2016.