Type keyword(s) to search

S03.E04: Apologies Are Dangerous

• Start Topic

I heart Severide and all of his demons. I loved how he lit up when he saw the train conductor. He is a sweetie at heart.

Not sure how I feel about Dawson on 81. Reserving judgement for now. At least they had her fail at first instead of being Super!Fire!Fighter! But couldn't she and Casey work different shifts? (Understanding that the tv show needs them to work together... it just wasn't even discussed)

Poor Hermann. HA! I don't care about Molly's II.

Does Not-Shay leave with the fiance? Stick around? Maybe that money on her table from last week was honeymoon stash?

I apologize if this has been discussed previously - but have we ever seen a firefighter from Engine 51 before last night? (the firefighter who helped Gabby with the hose hookup) Why aren't they wandering about the  station... eating breakfast...watching TV.

Yes, we've seen some extras milling around in the background. Heck, we usually only catch a glimpse or two of Severide's squad.

I just don't care about Shay's replacement. What a bland, boring character. They need to write her off. 

The part I did enjoy was the revelation that the chief had been screwed over by Herrmann's Energy Water scheme. Nice way to connect back to the first season. Or was that from the second season? Either way. His own dumb fault for buying a whole garage full of it though. What did he expect to do, sell it to retailers, or neighbors?

I can't help feel moved by Severide's plight, even if part of me wishes it was over. 

• Love 1

Not sure how I feel about Dawson on 81. Reserving judgement for now. At least they had her fail at first instead of being Super!Fire!Fighter! But couldn't she and Casey work different shifts? (Understanding that the tv show needs them to work together... it just wasn't even discussed)

Good point about the different shifts. A throwaway line would have been nice or something. I am not loving Gabby on 81. I wish the separate houses thing stuck at least for awhile. I too am glad she failed at first, mainly because I grew tired of her being Super!Awesome!Paramedic, and was worried we would get more of that with her being Super!Awesome!Firefighter. 

• Love 1

Pssst, Hermann.  Opportunity is knocking here.  Buy the water back from the chief, sell it through the coach.  Good profit, Steady supply, goodwill restored, what's to lose?  Don't answer that.

Actually, that's a great idea. There's no reason Mollys II couldn't sell the energy drinks.

Pssst, Hermann.  Opportunity is knocking here.  Buy the water back from the chief, sell it through the coach.  Good profit, Steady supply, goodwill restored, what's to lose?  Don't answer that.

Maybe that can be the pilot storyline for Chicago Med, Herman buys back and then sells 2 yr old energy drinks and there's a mass outbreak of the shits in Chicago.

Edited by sheetmoss

I am just curious why they would serve us this Sylvie shit?  NO interest at all in her or her amour.  I miss Shay!

They wanted a straight Shay.  They obviously wanted to go a Shay and Severide end up being together route and that started with the Shay wants to get pregnant from Severide. The reaction was understandably hostile to that idiotic plotline so they dropped it.  Then they were stuck with their plans dashed.  So after almost a year of what do they do now they finally decided we need a straight Shay.  So they simply killed off the lesbian so they could have more straight drama. 

This is about nothing else but replacing the lesbian character with a straight one.  One last time using Shay as a prop for the drama of straight people like Severide and Dawson and then bring on a blonde who likes men.  Pitiful.

This is about nothing else but replacing the lesbian character with a straight one.  One last time using Shay as a prop for the drama of straight people like Severide and Dawson and then bring on a blonde who likes men.  Pitiful.

That usually happens to characters of color; like what's happening on Sleepy Hollow; Nix the WOC in favor of the straight, white women; seems that they're doing the same thing on this show.  How are the ratings?