Type keyword(s) to search

Season 7 Life After Lockup LIVE CHAT

• Start Topic

2 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

FFS no one believes Justine is at great risk from this pregnancy. Things can go wrong in any pregnancy. Juju of the magic uterus is not at great risk of extra complications. If she was, that would have been addressed before she got pregnant again, not now. 

I hate this manufactured drama. It's just an excuse for their existence on this show. 

Stop show! Stop before we hate them as much as Brittany and whatshisface 

• Like 4
  • Applause 2
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

planning things out researching getting permission beforehand  dont seem to be there's peoples strong suit lol 

And lord knows, its not like they have anything else to do. No one works. Brittany was going to school but she quit to pray and do TikToks. You'd think she'd have time to make a few phone calls. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I’m already buying holiday gifts. Today I bought some LL Bean key rings and micro back packs for the grands.

You go girl! I've gotten a few things too. I found a nice vest for my brother at Duluth Trading and a cat tarot for houseguest. And I found a vintage lighter for my son at an antique shop. 

• Like 2
  • Love 1

Another smart financial decision maker. Buy a house that requires you to have two sources of income to meet the payments. Problem? Of course not. I mean your many time incarcerated, unemployed, junkie boyfriend will definitely be able to help out. 

Edited by PrincessPurrsALot
  • Like 2
  • Mind Blown 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

THEY'RE buying a house.  Joey doesn't actually have a job.  

Sure why not, this all makes sense.  He will no doubt insist that his name is on the deed.

And she's going to pay for it by having yard sales. 

Wait, she was banging Joey and some other dude and she doesn't know who her child's father is? She'd better climb off her high horse, I'm sayin.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Kim, Joey is never going to get a job. He’s too busy meeting old girlfriends at the local park.

That would be trying to meet ex-girlfriend's at the park but getting blown off. He needs to see everyone he doesn't want to see anymore to tell them he doesn't want to see them. Since they won't show up this could take months. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
Just now, PrincessPurrsALot said:

That would be trying to meet ex-girlfriend's at the park but getting blown off. He needs to see everyone he doesn't want to see anymore to tell them he doesn't want to see them. Since they won't show up this could take months. 

You’re killing me!!

• Thanks 1
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

And she's going to pay for it by having yard sales. 

Wait, she was banging Joey and some other dude and she doesn't know who her child's father is? She'd better climb off her high horse, I'm sayin.

it doesnt seem to be a horse that shes on 

• Fire 1
  • LOL 2