Type keyword(s) to search

S47.E02: "Epic Boss Girl Move" LIVE CHAT THREAD

Rodney
  • Start Topic

(edited)

Gata wins immunity.  Dang, I was hoping they'd lose as there might have been some good chaos.

Lavo comes in second.  Now I'm nervous for Gabe and Sue.  TK seems too obvious.

Edited by LadyChatts
  • Like 1

They're going to make it seem like TK will be voted out but I'm not buying it. Sure some of the tribe might be irritated by his attitude but I think they'll go for the, "we still need to win challenges" mindset and 'ol girl Caroline or Gabe might be considered the dead weight. 

• Sad 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, jsm1125 said:

Wait, why are players not allowed to pocket the rice during the immunity challenge? What the fuck else could be done with it?

Seems kinda cruel to use a large bag of rice with people who are starving.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, truthaboutluv said:

They're going to make it seem like TK will be voted out but I'm not buying it. Sure some of the tribe might be irritated by his attitude but I think they'll go for the, "we still need to win challenges" mindset and 'ol girl Caroline or Gabe might be considered the dead weight. 

I know, he seems too obvious but I hope I'm wrong.  They may figure he'll be an easy out next time, although looking at what's happening at Gata, some of them might be in for a surprise if they go back to TC and easy-vote Andy survives yet again.  So Blue tribe may not get rid of him that easily if they keep him around.

I think it'll be Gabe or Sue, maybe Tiyanna?    

1 minute ago, Pepper the Cat said:

Seems kinda cruel to use a large bag of rice with people who are starving.

I missed when Probst must have said they couldn't take the rice with them because I was wondering why Blue was letting theirs go all over the ground.  It does seem kind of cruel.  

Is TK just Q in disguise?  

And now he's surprised that they were talking about him and his attitude?  

• Like 1
(edited)

Famous last words TK - "my plan is working great." I cannot understand players who still come onto this show bossing others around, dictating to others how things will go and think that's a winning gameplan. 

Like how many seasons and players with that attitude have we seen get blindsided? Like I've said, it's like these players don't how to play subtle games anymore. 

Edited by truthaboutluv
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3

I think Gabe is counting too much on Tiyanna and even Caroline.  

TBH, I think if it was a tie someone on this tribe would cave.  Caroline could flip on Sue or Tiyanna could flip on TK.  Either way I don't think it would end up going there.

Also, does Tiyanna hear herself?  TK and Kyle are close and she doesn't want to blindside Kyle.  She's basically confirming she's low (wo)man on the totem pole with those two.  If she upsets Kyle so what?  She'd still have the numbers.

So I'm thinking 4-2 on Sue (with Caroline joining TK/Kyle/Tiyanna) or 4-2 TK (with Tiyanna flipping on the guys).  

Not sure if we're starting early enough for anything crazy to go down.  

• Like 2
1 minute ago, willco said:

Well, now I think it's Sue who is going ! :))

I think so too :(  I think Caroline is going to vote with the two guys and Tiyanna.  But TK just seems too obvious and too much of a character to go now.  

If Tiyanna sides with TK I hope her instinct proves her wrong.

Well dang.  Gabe wasted his idol but glad it wasn't completely for nothing, I guess.  I mean it sucks for him but I would have hated for him to play it for himself and have Sue go.

Did TK get his backstory package?  I don't remember seeing it.

3 minutes ago, dizzyd said:

Not sure why Gabe played his idol and in himself, wasn’t his good for 3 tcs? 

I think his was the only one that was.  So I don't know.  Funny feeling, or wanting to build trust for some reason and thought getting it out of play would do that?

48 minutes ago, LadyChatts said:

Gata wins immunity.  Dang, I was hoping they'd lose as there might have been some good chaos.

Nah, if they'd lost, then either Rachel or Anika would've been in trouble.

18 minutes ago, Maggie Mae said:

Enjoyable tribal for once.  TK's arrogance was cringeworthy. Good on Tiyanna but why play your idol Gabe?

I thought that he was going to play it on Sue, just in case Tiyana didn't flip.

• Useful 1