Type keyword(s) to search

S07.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

(edited)
1 hour ago, MagicEyes said:

How was Loren planning on paying for his hotel room? 

I think he was counting on Faith moving him in for the vacation time. Thinking that she would move out of fear he would decide to go on  the sex tour and move on to someone else,.

1 hour ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's worse than Brandan, who moved to Indonesia with all the wealth he possessed--$250. I'm rolling my eyes so hard I can see my own brain. 

Philippines provinces actually.  But no, probably trying to get pregnant then getting married where he can't be legally hired after the TV money dries up was worse than a sex tourist.

Edited by Raja
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Eldemarge said:

His "nice" outfit with the shirt and tie and CROCS HELP MEEEEE

Here you go, breathe into this paper bag, you'll be OK. Want a cookie? 

Mama Ding is NOT going to let this amateur Loren pull the wool over her eyes. She has seen some shit. 

• Like 9
  • Applause 2
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Loren will ask if he can set up a little living area in the storage room.

"I don't take up much space. You'll never know I'm here! And I can tidy up and take care of your wigs and eyelashes!" 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7
6 minutes ago, Bees52 said:

You think so? I thought Tigerlily was Shekky 2.0 when I first saw, and heard her. But Veah does remind me of someone...

Shekky and Rayne,  mashed into an awkward ball.

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
48 minutes ago, kacesq said:

OMG why are we starting with this low rent Kardashian? Her voice grates.

good evening friends! Flying tomorrow for the first time since the pandemic, please send good thoughts my way!

Good luck with the flight! I’m sure it will go great. 

• Like 5
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

Loren, you are a smarmy, unappealing, deceitful piece of garbage. And you have the GALL to gaslight Faith in her family member’s house. Oh my days, you guys. I HATE HIM SO MUCH.

Right? THE NERVE on this low rent sleaze ball. And he's grinning like a Cheshire Cat, thinking "Oh man I am smooth as silk. No one can resist my effortless charm!" Gag.

• Like 4
  • Angry 2
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

I don’t give two tiny mouse droppings what Brian’s secret is about the car jacking. It doesn’t change the fact that he’s a creep now.

Exactly!!! My best guess is he tried to get over on a drug deal.

• Like 3
  • Applause 3
1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? THE NERVE on this low rent sleaze ball. And he's grinning like a Cheshire Cat, thinking "Oh man I am smooth as silk. No one can resist my effortless charm!" Gag.

He is hideous.

• Like 3
  • Applause 4
Just now, Bees52 said:

Oh great, yet another older man who thinks age is just a number. 🙄

Its always skeevy old guys who say that. Shudder. 

"Now is the time to tell her. While I have her captive in the car and she can't run away".

• Like 5
  • Angry 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 1
38 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's worse than Brandan, who moved to Indonesia with all the wealth he possessed--$250. I'm rolling my eyes so hard I can see my own brain. 

Brandan at least bought his crazed bride a house first. Loren is a hobosexual. 

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 1
(edited)
18 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

She is going to ask for ranch dressing when she gets there, like what’s her name did. (The one with the feral child Drusilla who married the Korean guy.)

Deavan, or something like that.   

I figure if Brian is keeping one secret, it's not the only one.  I wonder if Ingrid knows about the four marriages, and multiple engagements?  

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 1
10 minutes ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

Loren, you are a smarmy, unappealing, deceitful piece of garbage. And you have the GALL to gaslight Faith in her family member’s house. Oh my days, you guys. I HATE HIM SO MUCH.

Have you been watching Benidorm? That’s where, very recently, I first heard “oh my days.”

• LOL 1
1 minute ago, judylo said:

Have you been watching Benidorm? That’s where, very recently, I first heard “oh my days.”

Really? I guess I watch way too much British TV! I hear it all the time! That and "oh my giddy aunt'! 

• Applause 1
  • LOL 6
  • Love 1
Just now, judylo said:

I go to England twice a year. It’s northerners (mostly north west) who I hear it from the most and now it’s part of my lexicon! 😆

• Love 3

So Ingrid finds out in one car ride that she's the same age as this guy's daughter, and that he was a drunk, drug dealing scumbag who can't even look her in the eye. She's going to ghost him the first chance she gets and no one will blame her. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 4
  • Love 2