Type keyword(s) to search

S07.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

4 minutes ago, kacesq said:

OMG why are we starting with this low rent Kardashian? Her voice grates.

good evening friends! Flying tomorrow for the first time since the pandemic, please send good thoughts my way!

Where are you flying to? Somewhere good? 

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Ingrid, is this what you want for your future? Think long and hard before answering.

She should back away. Or, just stay until all Brian's truths are revealed (we don't know yet, why he was carjacked and shot), and then run away.

• Like 3
  • Applause 6
1 minute ago, HorrrGoodnight said:

He lies about his age just like he lies about needing help jiggling his iunk into that catheter.

He is so genuinely creepy. I may die from a terminal case of the willies. At the very least I'm afraid his general skeeviness is going to send me diving under the covers. 

• Like 4
  • Applause 5
  • LOL 4
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Brian makes my skin crawl. He seems like a predator to me.

He’s lying to Ingrid about at least 3 things we’ve discovered. Ingrid correctly picked up on the fact that despite living alone and being mostly independent, he hasn’t stopped instructing her on how to help him since he arrived. Does this guy just want a caregiver with benefits? A hot chick he can show off to his friends?

• Like 8
  • Angry 1
  • Applause 4

I don’t know if someone in the neighborhood is setting off fireworks, or if there is something awry with my dishwasher, yet I am too lazy to get my ass up off this chair and investigate. And I’m not even embarrassed by that.

• Like 1
  • LOL 7
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Mrs. Landingham said:

He’s lying to Ingrid about at least 3 things we’ve discovered. Ingrid correctly picked up on the fact that despite living alone and being mostly independent, he hasn’t stopped instructing her on how to help him since he arrived. Does this guy just want a caregiver with benefits? A hot chick he can show off to his friends?

That's how he rolls.

• Wink 1
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 9
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

Yes. This man has been married FOUR times. He probably lays the guilt on thick every time some woman runs for her life. "You know how much I rely on you! How can you leave me like this? How shallow can you be?"

• Like 8
  • Angry 2
  • Applause 1
  • Useful 2
5 minutes ago, Suzywriter said:

Brian is disturbing. He's setting up a dynamic in which she feels obligated.

Nobody helps him shower, dress or put a raincoat on his Willie at home.

Bingo. You said it much more succinctly than I. 

• Like 7
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

I don’t know if someone in the neighborhood is setting off fireworks, or if there is something awry with my dishwasher, yet I am too lazy to get my ass up off this chair and investigate. And I’m not even embarrassed by that.

As long as you don't smell smoke, it's probably okay!

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I can't decide who gives me the heebies more -- Loren or Brian!  Thanks, TLC.  I didn't need these men in my life.  Not after you threw Ed at us. 

The gang at Sharp has embarked on a ceaseless quest to find someone grosser, creepier, and more revolting than Ed. 

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • Fire 4
  • Thanks 1
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 1
(edited)
7 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

The gang at Sharp has embarked on a ceaseless quest to find someone grosser, creepier, and more revolting than Ed. 

And I think they're tied with Ed on the creep meter.

Edited by CrazyInAlabama
  • Like 2
  • Angry 1
  • LOL 4

I love how he's pretending like he wants to support her and you KNOW his plan is for him to mooch off of her forever.  I truly hate this dude and want to punch his face.

• Like 5
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 4
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

I love how he's pretending like he wants to support her and you KNOW his plan is for him to mooch off of her forever.  I truly hate this dude and want to punch his face.

Line forms on the left, no pushing! Grab the nearest blunt object of your choice. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1