Type keyword(s) to search

S07.LIVE CHAT All Episodes

• Start Topic

Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Last week someone said that Loren is the spitting image of the host of Supermarket Sweep years ago. Now I can See anything else. It’s uncanny.

He’s…not attractive 

• Like 5
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 3
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Commercial time so I’ll ask now if anyone has any life hacks for a 70yo woman who tripped, broke a metatarsal and will be on crutches and a plastic cast for 8-10 weeks. She received the knee scooter I sent her and I’m hoping it relieves the stress on her body that crutches create. Luckily she has a wonderful husband, but she’s overwhelmed art the moment.

Jenny says, “Bowk, bowk!”

Crutches are awful for a 70 year old. You are a great friend!

• Thanks 1
  • Love 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Commercial time so I’ll ask now if anyone has any life hacks for a 70yo woman who tripped, broke a metatarsal and will be on crutches and a plastic cast for 8-10 weeks. She received the knee scooter I sent her and I’m hoping it relieves the stress on her body that crutches create. Luckily she has a wonderful husband, but she’s overwhelmed art the moment.

Poor thing! The knee scooter will be a big help. That’s what my dad used after surgery. Much better than crutches. I wish her the best. 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 4
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

Loren screams sleazebag/used car salesman chimera.

This broke ass mo fo is acting like he’s doing her a favor by being there.

2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I hope this doesn't look huge... I'm attaching a pic of myself and my boyfriend at a concert we went to last Friday! 

image.png.26a5e377b99789626ee8a6b20079e32b.png

Um okay you two hotties!! 

• Angry 2
  • Applause 3
  • Love 2
Just now, Mrs. Landingham said:

This broke ass mo fo is acting like he’s doing her a favor by being there.

Right? He's really putting the pressure on, too. And the Kyle level attitude, like he's some kind of prize and she should be trembling with gratitude that he bestows his lordly notice on her. Worse than Ed with his gifts of toothpaste and mouthwash. 

• Like 3
  • Angry 2
  • Fire 1
  • Applause 4

Yeah regarding the hiked-up shirt on me at the concert, it was HUMID and the concert was outside so at some point, I was like "This shirt is either going to come OFF or it's going to be a crop."  😅  The concert was Cake, if anyone knows them.  It was a great show!

• Like 4
  • Wink 1
  • Love 3
21 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

He's good, thanks so much for asking! Still in limbo re: nailing down a diagnosis. Scans and biopsies are coming back inconclusive, so more tests! But he's feeling well, working, out driving Uber right now. 

Glad to hear it!! 

• Thanks 1
  • Love 3
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Yeah regarding the hiked-up shirt on me at the concert, it was HUMID and the concert was outside so at some point, I was like "This shirt is either going to come OFF or it's going to be a crop."  😅  The concert was Cake, if anyone knows them.  It was a great show!

Love Cake!  Food and band…didn’t know they were still together.  

• LOL 4
  • Love 2
Just now, Eldemarge said:

Yeah regarding the hiked-up shirt on me at the concert, it was HUMID and the concert was outside so at some point, I was like "This shirt is either going to come OFF or it's going to be a crop."  😅  

You looked very on trend. You have the body, so show it off, sister!

Adnan is so happy to have gotten his rocks off. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 1
  • Love 2
(edited)

Adman is not happy. "First he's touching your hair, next thing you know he trips and falls into your vagina."

Edited by Gobi
  • Applause 1
  • LOL 10
20 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Right? So far I'm cautiously optimistic. He seems very sweet. A tad naive, and guaranteed his friend is going to be pushy and bossy and over involved. And Veah, of course, will be mad as a hatter. 

Yeah if the 90 dayer is nice, usually the American is HORRIBLE. 

I am living for this hair stylist's eye roll! Does Adnan not realize most male hairdressers are gay?

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

@Suzywriter, get a snack and sit down in front of your tv. It’s coming.

1 minute ago, Eldemarge said:

She LIKES this controlling shit, I can tell.  It makes her feel like a wittle girl and matches her wittle baby voice.

Didn’t she also refer to her former husband as controlling? She has a type.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
19 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Jenny says, “Bowk, bowk!”

Oh no!! Hope she recovers quickly. I broke a metarsal in my foot and kept rebreaking it for like 2 years straight because I walked too much on it. Remind her to tell her to not walk as much as possible even in the cast and crutches. It really sucks but in the end its worth it. Also if she continues to have pain, alternate heat and ice on the foot. 

• Like 3
  • Hugs 2
13 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

I hope this doesn't look huge... I'm attaching a pic of myself and my boyfriend at a concert we went to last Friday! 

image.png.26a5e377b99789626ee8a6b20079e32b.png

You look very nice and beautiful.

• Thanks 1
  • Love 2