Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

I told you we are not to speak of this.

screams lol 

1 minute ago, Pepper Mostly said:

OK, now we get the part where everyone tells the server that he just got out of jail. I'm sure she'll appreciate that.

server is like great no tip 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5
2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

True is gonna do whatever he wanna do. Okay.

THAT should go well. I'm sure he'll volunteer at the homeless shelter and go to church every Sunday.

• Like 2
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Ladystardust said:

"I feel like people take this parole too seriously." Words of wisdom. 

I'm going to have them tattooed on my forehead. It'll look so nice with my pink wig.

• LOL 8
Just now, Eldemarge said:

I can't take my eyes off the food pyramid on this man's freaking face.

Mr GoodBody is gonna pop out somewhere in his outfit hey kids what at the top of the pyramid 

• LOL 4
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

that outfit with those damn flip flops she couldn't put on shoes? she was late and still couldn't put on shoes? 

She couldn't bend over to put on shoes, she'd risk a wardrobe malfunction. 

1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Please, Lord. Let the mama whip out a wood spoon

DEAD

• Useful 1
  • LOL 7

It’s actually refreshing to hear Arthur talk about how attractive Hope is; I mean, she’s not my type but your man should think you’re amazing.

• Like 8
  • Applause 3
  • Love 3
2 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

I'm going to have them tattooed on my forehead. It'll look so nice with my pink wig.

I'm definitely gonna need a picture of that for my inspiration board, if you don't mind.

• LOL 6
Just now, kacesq said:

It’s actually refreshing to hear Arthur talk about how attractive Hope is; I mean, she’s not my type but your man should think you’re amazing.

a lid for every pot 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 2

Oh, her semi doubles as a love nest. They're about to take off to the nearest cornfield and christen it. They've outdone John and Christianna and their pickup truck nuptials. 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6
4 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

"I think this is him".  Do you see a triangle tattoo on his head? Then that's him. I'd hate to think there are two fools with triangle forehead tattoos getting out on the same day. 

What is the meaning behind the forehead tattoo? Is he a hypnotist?

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

I would love to learn what possessed Arthur to get all of those prison tats on his face. He was attractive. Now he looks like he's trying to hypnotize us with the horribleness so he can take our wallets. 

• Like 2
  • Applause 2
  • LOL 3