Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

3 minutes ago, kacesq said:

Is he seriously wanting to put fancy asa rims in that Nissan SUV? 

I drive a Nissan Rogue. I cannot ever imagine rolling up to a wheel store and checking out obscenely priced rims. 

2 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

You mean like power washing?

I saw a video of a guy using a power washer to carve a jack-o-lantern. It was as stupid as it sounds. You know that somewhere Chance felt a tingle in his spine. Yet another great money-making scheme is hatched.  He'll be a hundredaire in no time. 

• Like 1
  • Wink 1
  • LOL 9
6 minutes ago, PrincessPurrsALot said:

Wait. Is she saying an ex-con is spending someone else's money as if there is a never-ending supply? 

He's getting rims. Chance 2.0. The rims are for the children so they can feel proud. 

Plus,  he needs to do something nice for himself, because he deserves it

• Like 2
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 5
1 minute ago, Elizzikra said:

I think she is a teacher's assistant?

Kim is a teacher’s assistant making $15 an hour. I remember her saying so when Joey was spending too much on Christmas. (That SUV seems like it would be out of reach on that salary.)

• Like 1
  • Useful 1
1 minute ago, Gobi said:

This may sound odd, but Arthur would be better off without hope.

I don't know - I actually think she might be sort of good for him. She certainly seems sympathetic to his mental health issues and she seems to be trying. I mean - she tied back her hair and covered up to go with him to the mosque.

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
4 minutes ago, OoogleEyes said:

Plus,  he needs to do something nice for himself, because he deserves it

I bought myself a piece of cake on sale for $2.50 with my own money. Doesn't quite equal $2200 for wheels. 

Just now, Elizzikra said:

I don't know - I actually think she might be sort of good for him. She certainly seems sympathetic to his mental health issues and she seems to be trying. I mean - she tied back her hair and covered up to go with him to the mosque.

She wouldn't be allowed to film this if she didn't.  

• Like 3
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

This Ultrasound place looks like a converted beauty salon.

"Have your nails done while you have a probe up your hooha."

Pretty sure (hopeful, at least) that they aren't doing transvaginal ultrasounds but are just running a wand across her belly.

1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

I’m genuinely asking: why go someplace like this rather than your OB’s office?

No insurance, ergo no OB?

• Like 4
  • Useful 1
2 minutes ago, Ladystardust said:

I hate that I even think this, but do we have actual proof this pregnancy exists? This is starting to get suspicious. 

Spoiler

Word is she miscarried but is pregnant again and they posted pictures of them with True holding her belly.

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1