Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

(edited)

Does Latisha have any recourse with her rental? I’d be trying to get my rent back! Also wouldn’t the property manager know the owners were in arrears when Latisha moved in?

Edited by Empress1
  • Like 4
5 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

This guy I "dated" for TWO WEEKS in the 8th grade and then he went on to keep talking about how he touched my boobs for the next four years to anyone who would listen actually sent me a friend request on FB this week.  Apparently he just had a break up.  I haven't spoken to him since 8th grade, for obvious reasons.

On What Planet does he think I'm going to accept that nonsense?  That's my life update.

Also, he's an ugly loser so

That he even allows the thought that he is worthy to occupy any space near you to drift over his transom shows that he is completely out of touch with reality. I'm glad you crushed him like the worm he surely is. 

• Like 2
  • Fire 1
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1
1 minute ago, Empress1 said:

Does Latisha have any recourse with her rental? I’d be trying to get my rent back! Also wouldn’t the property manager know the owners were in arrears when Latisha moved in?

maybe she can get that paralegal on it 

• Like 1
  • Mind Blown 1
  • LOL 8
Just now, Empress1 said:

Does Latisha have any recourse with her rental? I’d be trying to get my rent back!

If the bank is foreclosing, sounds like she could probably get a good deal to buy it outright…if she hasn’t already blown all her money on this “paralegal” scammer.

• Like 2
  • Useful 3

Does Latisha have any recourse with her rental? 

That money is long gone. The “owners” didn’t pay the mortgage because they are probably up to their eyeballs in credit card bills and gambling debts.

• Like 2
  • Sad 1
  • Useful 1
Just now, Auntie Anxiety said:

That money is long gone. The “owners” didn’t pay the mortgage because they are probably up to their eyeballs in credit card bills and gambling debts.

or putting money on inmates books 

• Like 2
  • LOL 4
1 minute ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I wonder if renters have any rights when they have been paying their rent all along, in good faith.  

Not worth fighting over. And she’ll never get it back, unless they go on Judge Judy. Owners don’t have two nickels to rub together.

• Like 4
6 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

One more reason I never did the Facebook thing. If I wanted someone to be my friend, I’d already be a friend.

I was in college when Facebook came out. I just wanted to see what my friends across campus were doing. I never signed up to see my mother-in-law's political opinions. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6
10 minutes ago, Pepper Mostly said:

Am I crazy, I feel kind of bad for Arthur. He is at least trying to understand his feelings and examine them. 

i feel bad for him, too. he had a shitty childhood, spent years in prison, and has no idea how to handle the anxiety he has had since his release

• Like 9
  • Sad 2
2 minutes ago, SemiCharmedLife said:

I wonder if renters have any rights when they have been paying their rent all along, in good faith.  

It’s the kind of thing I’d at least consult a tenancy lawyer about. “I get that I have to move, but do I have any legal recourse, and how do I emerge from this as cleanly as possible?”

• Like 5
  • Applause 1
2 minutes ago, pinche puta said:

i feel bad for him, too. he had a shitty childhood, spent years in prison, and has no idea how to handle the anxiety he has had since his release

How long was he in prison?

It’s the kind of thing I’d at least consult a tenancy lawyer about. “I get that I have to move, but do I have any legal recourse, and how do I emerge from this as cleanly as possible?”

Sadly, that’s not LaTisha’s style.

• Like 1
  • LOL 2
Just now, Ladystardust said:

I don't get this. Either she doesn't like him that much or she has an alcohol problem. I would never have a problem giving up alcohol for someone I actually love.

Something tells me she was given ALOT of pain medication while in the hospital and alcohol is the substitute. Could be wrong, but damn she's tenacious about drinking in spite of it all.

• Like 6
  • Applause 2
  • Useful 5
(edited)

this is too heavy! i’d like less normal people who have had awful things happen to them, and more train wreck trash bags, tysm wetv!

*edit to say wetv, not tlc, oops

Edited by pinche puta
  • Like 3
  • Applause 1
1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

Something tells me she was given ALOT of pain medication while in the hospital and alcohol is the substitute. Could be wrong, but damn she's tenacious about drinking in spite of it all.

this was my thought as well!

• Like 4
  • Useful 1

The producers made them meet in a bar to have a conversation about how this whole family is sober after one son tried from drugs and the other is in prison for DUI (and maybe killing someone??? im not sure). And this girl almost died herself from a drunk driving accident—which is why she sought out this guy in prison anyway. And she’s just giggling away sipping on her daiquiri, no biggie. No wonder dad asked whether she was mentally stable. I think not!

• Like 8
  • Fire 2
  • Applause 2
3 minutes ago, pinche puta said:

this is too heavy! i’d like less normal people who have had awful things happen to them, and more train wreck trash bags, tysm tlc!

This is just a short departure from the train wreck that is LAL.  We should be back on the trash bag express soon enough.

• Like 1

I don’t like when people get with people who have kids and then don’t want to deal with the fact that there’s another parent in the picture. Not everybody is cut out for step-parenthood. I genuinely have no idea what Z’s problem is.

• Like 7
  • Applause 3
  • Love 1