Type keyword(s) to search

• Start Topic

Just now, Eldemarge said:

I'm here! Was at the gym... I know I must have missed a lot!  Booooo

Well, you missed the touching reunion of Shonta and True. And the mind boggling sight of Zerujah in her bra. 

• LOL 4

I’m sure Maricich Health is thrilled about Julian’s promotional fleece jacket. Now we know why she’s all in with this guy. He’s got a direct line to the pharmaceuticals.

• Like 4
  • Applause 3
  • Useful 1
Just now, Keywestclubkid said:

she snaps at him about not paying for something then becomes the victim when he points out his side? ugh 

Right? Pro tip, Christine. He was able to afford European vacations and private schools because he wasn't shelling out for lawyers. 

"He's hiding something". LOL. Yeah, his bank book. But Christine will find it, all right. 

• Like 6
  • Applause 3
  • LOL 2
1 minute ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Julian is getting fleeced, y’all. If he could only read the handwriting on the wall.

These people should form a support group.  Felons Anonymous: " I'm addicted to felons and am powerless over them."

• Like 2
  • Fire 2
  • Useful 1
  • LOL 1
3 minutes ago, Auntie Anxiety said:

Chris would much rather nag Julian than find a job. He was supposed to be taking care of her!!!

I literally just said “get a job!” at her. And I sympathize with how hard it is to get a job as a felon, but her nagging him to be taken care of is so gross to me.

• Like 7
  • Applause 2
(edited)
2 minutes ago, Eldemarge said:

True will be bored of the baby about 30 minutes after it's born and he'll be in these Streets.

He just wants to brag that he "made twins". He's gross.

Edited by Ladystardust
brag not brake!
  • Like 2
  • Applause 3
2 minutes ago, Keywestclubkid said:

she gets mad he dated other people when they were broke up ... lord baby Jesus hear my prayer 

And she should be focused on the twins she is preparing to raise alone, not trying to catch a new dick.

• Like 2
  • Applause 3

So glad that Karen continues to be on my TV. She’s right up there in the pantheon on LAL mothers, along with Louie’s mother, her housedress and her wooden spoon.

1 minute ago, WaltersHair said:

True is only there because cameras are there. Dude is transparent.

And he doesn’t get the LAL paycheck if he fucks this up.

LaTisha now consults a former prison guard for legal advice.

• Like 4
  • LOL 5
  • Love 1

That was a dramatic preview for love after lockup. I was concerned about the violence at the end. But then got too distracted by the punch that went straight through to the other room. You got a wall with one piece of Sheetrock?!? No supporting 2x4s or Sheetrock on the other side?! What, did Chance build that room?

• LOL 17
1 minute ago, Keywestclubkid said:

why did she not go to this person in the first place 

Oh my sweet summer child. 

I LOVE this lawyer. LaTisha doesn't though. He's not telling her what she wants to hear. 

• Like 1
  • Applause 5